Update Your iOS JPay App

Hello iOS JPay App Users! You probably saw this screen as we’ve updated the JPay app!  Please upgrade to the newest version so you can enjoy all the products and services available through the app!  The old version will not be supported, so you won’t be able to access JPay services if you don’t upgrade to the newest iOS version. Thanks!

Link for iOS App Store:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpay/id584959322

1. Vikki Wright

July 19, 2019 - 12:39 pm

Why can’t I send photos or a video gram? I’ve tried from my Phone, Ipad and computer, nothing works.

July 18, 2019 - 11:24 am

Hello James – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

July 18, 2019 - 11:20 am

Hi Maria – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the mobile app. (1) What kind of phone do you have? (2) Is the phone updated? Please ensure that the software on your cell phone is updated. Once that is completed, try to uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! Thanks!

4. Maria

July 17, 2019 - 10:17 pm

Keep getting error message “unable to process request at this time”. I’ve tried changing my password, I’ve deleted the app and re downloaded and still nothing. I called customer service and she said there is nothing she can do because I’m able to get into my account via the website, She didn’t even want to try and help, she simply said, “it must be your phone ma’am, it will eventually work”. Well it hasn’t and it’s been 2 days.

Please advise as to what is going on.

5. james

July 17, 2019 - 3:54 pm

[url=https://www.amazonprimefirestick.com]fff[/url]

f

July 17, 2019 - 8:00 am

Hello Roberta – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The individual should submit tablet inquiries using the kiosk. Once received, a representative will address his/her concerns. Thanks!

July 17, 2019 - 7:58 am

Hi Holly – Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the services.

July 17, 2019 - 7:57 am

Hello Kat – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

July 17, 2019 - 7:57 am

10. Katt Risinger

July 17, 2019 - 5:21 am

I still haven’t received 2 missed emails dated 7/15/2019.
    Even going through the Jpay app .

11. Katt Risinger

July 17, 2019 - 5:16 am

I still have not received harvey’s 2 emails dated 7/15/2019. Gone through the Jpay app. following the directions, to no avail! 🙄

12. Holly

July 17, 2019 - 12:02 am

I am new to Jaypay and thoroughly enjoy the convience and the great prices of the products. I made a mistake and thought I had to transfer stamps after buying them and accidentally sent them to the wrong person. I would recommend reading the rules and policies carefully before you start. Other than that I love the service! Thanks!

13. Roberta

July 16, 2019 - 7:20 pm

I purchased a jplayer for my son. He is not able to download any apps or music. Ive spent alot of money for something that’s not working. The purpose was to help him have something to look forward too. This is very upsetting.

July 15, 2019 - 2:56 pm

Hi Tosha – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

15. Tosha

July 15, 2019 - 2:38 pm

Emails re delayed I sent one he sent three I got none for 24 hrs then at 634 am they all show up.

July 15, 2019 - 10:59 am

Hello Leila – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that your email option is not available. Try contacting the facility to find out if your loved one location was recently changed. Thanks

July 15, 2019 - 10:59 am

July 15, 2019 - 9:59 am

Hello Kj – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Phones and tablets are not compatible with the Video Visit software. This can be done from a laptop or desktop computer. Thanks!

19. kj

July 15, 2019 - 12:35 am

what phone is good to use for jpay video vist&& I paid for my.cost and I ddid t get it due to my table not able to have the flash player

20. leila

July 9, 2019 - 2:33 pm

I cant send an email, i dont even have the option to view my emails!

21. leila

July 9, 2019 - 1:14 pm

I cant send an email! , i dont even have the option of viewing my emails!!!

July 8, 2019 - 4:29 pm

Hello Yvette – We apologize for any confusion. Your account was just created, this is why the transactions you are attempting fail. The transactions registered in our prevention system for verification. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

23. Yvette

July 8, 2019 - 3:31 pm

I am trying to deposit money into his account and it keeps getting declined. I have more than enough money in bank account so not sure what the issue is !

July 8, 2019 - 2:03 am

Hi Shana – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your app. Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

25. shana jones

July 6, 2019 - 8:34 pm

hi i cant log in to the jpay app even changed my password and new phone and still cant log in

July 3, 2019 - 1:09 pm

Hello Priscilla – Thank you for your feedback.

27. Priscilla O'Lane Justice

July 2, 2019 - 3:46 pm

If all of these customers are having so much trouble with the new jpay app I’m not so sure I want to download it until you you get it corrected.

July 1, 2019 - 12:43 pm

Hi Shana – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your account. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

29. shana jones

June 29, 2019 - 10:52 am

hi I cant sign in the jpay app at all I even have a new I delete it then downloaded it again and changed password and can not log in

June 27, 2019 - 11:00 am

Hello Derrick – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 10:39 am

Hello Hurst – Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay or any inconvenience caused in your attempt to get to a representative. Can we here on the blog assist you with anything? Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 10:37 am

Hello Jennifer – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing into your JPay App. You mentioned that it is taking long, do you ever get to sign in. Try uninstalling the app and re-installing it, as a method of refreshing. Thanks!

33. Jennifer

June 27, 2019 - 9:35 am

Hi. I’ve been trying to get onto jpay? I have the app downloaded and account ready but when I go to the app it is taking too long to open and it has been updated recently? So I don’t know what’s going on with it?

June 27, 2019 - 9:23 am

Hi Cheryl – Thank you for contacting us. Your loved one who is incarcerated does not have access to Facebook. However, if you establish a JPay account at http://www.JPay.com you can send and receive message, share picture attachments and in some cases record and send a 30 seconds video. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 9:16 am

Hello Desmond – We are sorry to hear that your notifications are delayed. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 9:16 am

Hello Lori – We are glad you did. These updates are necessary and are improvements of the previous version. Enjoy!

37. Cheryl Gassler

June 27, 2019 - 8:55 am

How can I get a FB account with an inmate in Rahway NJ? My brother said I could, but not sure how to do it. Thanks.

June 27, 2019 - 8:46 am

Hi Joanne – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble purchasing stamps. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

39. Joanne moore

June 26, 2019 - 4:23 pm

I am having a issue purchasing stamps it keeps declining my card?

June 26, 2019 - 9:03 am

Hi Tammy – Thank you for your post. We are aware of the issue and IT is working on a resolution. We appreciate your patience. Thanks!

June 26, 2019 - 9:02 am

Hi Cathy – Have you been able to successfully send an email? There was a short delay but email is working properly now. Thanks!

42. Cathy Estill

June 25, 2019 - 9:34 pm

I had do been trying to send an birthday e card and pics to my son this afternoon and we evening of and on and have had no success. Tomorrow is his birthday and now he’ll have nothing to open with greetings for his special day. Can you please help. Thank you

43. TAMMY

June 24, 2019 - 10:03 pm

After the most recent JPay app update to my Android phone, I no longer get notifications telling me I have email. I’m fairly certain it’s failing because it automatically logs me out of the app when all I’m doing is “closing” the app. There’s no app setting to prevent this. It always kept me logged in and all was good before the update and now it doesn’t keep me logged in. How can this problem be remedied.

44. Jermaine Smiley

June 24, 2019 - 6:43 pm

My app is not turning over so I can read friends letters.

45. Lori Yeomans

June 22, 2019 - 12:37 pm

Didn’t know about update glad I found it

46. Desmond

June 22, 2019 - 11:51 am

Why does it take three to four days for my notifications to come through my Jpay app? After getting a message from my love ones.

47. Hurst

June 20, 2019 - 11:56 pm

I have called the help line back as instructed to relay changes made. I called twice, holding 8 mins to 10 mins with NO ANSWER!! Please alert your phone people to the fact that a 24 hour service is to be available to your valued customers. That’s it in a nut shell. ANSWER THE PHONE!!

48. Derrick Deloach

June 19, 2019 - 8:33 pm

Hi babe it’s me Derrick

June 19, 2019 - 12:57 pm

Hi Sydney – We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with the app. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

June 19, 2019 - 12:55 pm

Hi Theresa – We have escalated your concern. A Customer Service representative will contact you shortly. Thanks!