Update Your iOS JPay App

Hello iOS JPay App Users! You probably saw this screen as we’ve updated the JPay app!  Please upgrade to the newest version so you can enjoy all the products and services available through the app!  The old version will not be supported, so you won’t be able to access JPay services if you don’t upgrade to the newest iOS version. Thanks!

Link for iOS App Store:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpay/id584959322

June 12, 2019 - 1:07 pm

Hello Travis – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the JPay app. Try to uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing we will forward your message to Tech Support for further review. Thanks!

June 12, 2019 - 9:46 am

Hello Robert Denver – We have been informed that Ms. Cynthia Gardner received and connected a replacement device and the issue she reported has been resolved. Thanks!

3. Travis Martinez

June 10, 2019 - 3:40 pm

When trying to log into Iphone App i get the prompt of “ unable to complete request at this time”. When will this issue be resolved

June 10, 2019 - 2:09 pm

Hello Jessica – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 2:09 pm

Hi Gabby – Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using the app. Since you have completed the troubleshooting method, we have forward the issue you have reported for further review. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:51 pm

Hi Mary – Our records show that all monetary transactions processed were successfully completed. Funds have already been transferred to your loved ones spending account for purchase. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:47 pm

Hello Jeanne – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The individual should submit tablet inquiries using the kiosk. Once received, a representative will address his/her concerns. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:46 pm

Hi Maria – I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble viewing your videos. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:44 pm

Hello Dawn – JPay still provides service to Virginia Department of Corrections. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:35 pm

Hi Atalaya – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 12:31 pm

Hello Sharonda – Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:59 am

Hello Patti – Only money transfer service is available at Pasco County Sheriff’s Office. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:57 am

Hello Diane – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:46 am

Hello Jeff – How did you make the payments to ad phone time. JPay does not handle phone credits. You may want to contact the appropriate vendor. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:33 am

Hi Monique – If you are unable to login to your account. Please select the forgot password on the JPay.com home page, and a link will be sent to your email address, to reset your password. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:23 am

Hi Felicia – Thank you for your inquiry. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with tablet information. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:10 am

Hi Tammy – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Is your phone updated? If so, please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 10:01 am

Hi Mari R – Yes, the funds that was sent to your loved one will be transferred to their relocated location. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 9:50 am

Hi Pam – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with updating your account. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 9:29 am

Hi Cherry – You do not have the ability to see or control who the individuals write. Thanks!

21. Cherry Gibson

June 8, 2019 - 1:12 pm

I. Thinking of buying my husband a tablet if I do will i have access to who he writes on there to see his activity?

22. Pam Lynch

June 7, 2019 - 2:25 pm

I can’t log into my Jpay account. It’s asking for me to update my email. I didn’t change my email. How do I get this corrected.

23. Mari R

June 5, 2019 - 4:17 am

When I sent the money to my son I didn’t know that he was being transferred to another place will his fund be transferred with him?

24. Tammy dabill

June 5, 2019 - 1:34 am

I cant get into the app at all now. I was able to atleast go online and check for my husbands emails but even those arent showing up now. This is ridiculous. We are paying premium prices for below average service.

25. Felicia Bowers

June 4, 2019 - 11:23 am

Just got call from daughter she said some got email that they can order the new tablets in Baker La. @ Jetson and wanna know if gonna have phone app and usb card up to date movies,murder mystery books,black Author books and also if they already has a J5 and get upgrade instead of paying the $135 can just pay $75

26. Monique McCoy

June 3, 2019 - 4:48 pm

i need a reset link sent to me for email and password logon. Please send to my email for phone number 480-203-4312, Thx

27. Jeff Ladesic

June 2, 2019 - 5:41 am

I need site to send Phone Credits and Money Please help, I sent 40.00 phone credit deducted from my debit but never reached our daughter

28. Diane Figley

June 1, 2019 - 9:15 pm

ARE you down at Idaho State or something? Getting notifications I have email, but nothing in my inbox . Been that way for 4 days!

29. Patti Duval

June 1, 2019 - 11:16 am

I paid to email my son Damian. How do I send him a message?

30. Sharonda

May 30, 2019 - 10:48 pm

I have be sending message to inmate and it was problems with email I haven’t hear from him i think it something wrong with email

31. Atalaya

May 30, 2019 - 9:16 pm

I’m gettin email to my main gmail sayin I’m gettin incomin email from my bf but when I look I dont see anythin I have uninstalled n reinstall this app n calls the 1800 number . Im gettin worried about my bf n we havent had issues until today

32. Dawn shaw

May 30, 2019 - 9:47 am

Is jpay still contracted with vdoc

33. maria Lara

May 30, 2019 - 1:04 am

WHY DO MY VIDEOS LOOK PIXEL???

34. Jeanne

May 29, 2019 - 6:39 pm

My son has left a bunch of emails and so have I because his tablet will not give him the black screen to synchronize up to the kiosk. This has been going on since April 9. It still isn’t fixed. Should I just call Tallahassee?

35. Mary Davies

May 29, 2019 - 12:14 pm

I have tried putting money in my daughter Tracy Lynn Dokoupil, I got money in there
    It show its there but she said she cant go because I have to put item #. in I’ve been trying since sunday evening so she can get something ,please help me!!!

36. Gabby

May 29, 2019 - 6:01 am

When i go into the app it prompts me to select contact and so on, once i go through the the steps it tells me the contact already exists and i am not able to go any further. I have updated the app, which is when this began and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times.

37. Jessica Malfara

May 28, 2019 - 8:35 pm

I did contact customer support but I just wanted to write it here also. Today is the third time that I got an email telling me that I have a JPay email from my husband but when I go on jpay there is no email. the last time I heard from him was yesterday and there is an email that goes along with it JPay email for that one but today I got an email a couple hours ago and no message. In the last two or three months this is the third time it’s happened

May 28, 2019 - 10:17 am

Hi Arlana – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your funding questions. Thanks!

May 28, 2019 - 10:14 am

Hi Marie – We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your question. Thanks!

May 28, 2019 - 10:13 am

Hi Laura – We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your app concerns. Thanks!

May 28, 2019 - 10:11 am

Hi Sheila – Your daughter may not be in a facility where email is offered. Can you tell us where she is located? Thanks!

42. Sheila Perry

May 27, 2019 - 5:48 pm

I’m not able to email my daughter. When I try it says that she is not advalibal for this product.

43. Laura Jorgensen

May 27, 2019 - 1:12 am

The new JPay app in not letting me login I have uninstalled it for like 2 days and still won’t let me login

44. Maggie Wlaz

May 26, 2019 - 7:22 pm

I have Jpay on my Android and it looks to be updated.

45. Marie

May 26, 2019 - 8:32 am

I am trying to send an inmate money through Jpay and I am at the line on the website where it says “click here” to get started but it doesn’t allow me to “click” on anything – nothing happens.

46. Arlana conner

May 24, 2019 - 4:06 pm

I was told I’m APPROVED so why cant I send my daughter money. Abby Mitchell gdc# 1002447798

May 23, 2019 - 12:17 pm

Hi Melissa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help answer your email question. Thanks!

May 23, 2019 - 12:16 pm

Hi Kiki – We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into what is causing the email delays. Also, please make sure you have the most up to date version of the app. Thanks!

« Older Comments