Update Your iOS JPay App

Hello iOS JPay App Users! You probably saw this screen as we’ve updated the JPay app!  Please upgrade to the newest version so you can enjoy all the products and services available through the app!  The old version will not be supported, so you won’t be able to access JPay services if you don’t upgrade to the newest iOS version. Thanks!

Link for iOS App Store:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpay/id584959322

May 6, 2019 - 11:58 am

Hi Rob – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Tablet inquiries should be submitted using the kiosk by the individual. A representative, will get to and address ticket inquiry soon. Thanks!

May 6, 2019 - 9:51 am

Hi Becky – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

May 6, 2019 - 9:33 am

Hi Janissa – We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our records show that the email sent on 4/27/2019 to ALEXANDER TRACHIMOWICZ was successfully delivered. Thanks!

4. Janissa

May 6, 2019 - 2:30 am

I can’t reach the customer service by email at all! Just found out that the email that I sent out at 4/27 hasn’t even gotten to my loved one yet and he thought I was ignoring him? This is so frustrating!

Now I have no idea if even the email where I explained everything was ever delivered to him 🙁

5. Becky Wilkerson

May 4, 2019 - 10:12 am

I can’t login into my account it’s saying wrong password now I can’t talk to my husband are brother

May 3, 2019 - 2:00 pm

Hi Anneli – Both IOS and Android operated device are compatible to the JPay App. Thanks!

May 3, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Hi Patrice – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

May 3, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Hi Mia – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

May 3, 2019 - 1:08 pm

Hi Pamela – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

10. Pamela Vallean

May 2, 2019 - 6:43 pm

I haven’t been able to get into my original account on the mobile app. I have changed my password nothing is working keep telling me it is error.

May 2, 2019 - 4:25 pm

Hi Karen – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 4:23 pm

Hi Malene – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 4:16 pm

Hi Joe – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 4:03 pm

Hi Lillian – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 2:41 pm

Hi Svitlana – Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. What state is your loved one located in. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 2:36 pm

Hi Michael – We apologize for any confusion. At this time you can only attach an eCard in Missouri Department of Corrections via email. However, you can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is also available from the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 2:24 pm

Hi Veronica – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 2:23 pm

Hi Felicity – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 2:05 pm

Hi Janissa – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 1:34 pm

Hi Jessie – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 1:34 pm

Hi Julia – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 1:34 pm

May 2, 2019 - 12:47 pm

Hi Tina – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

May 2, 2019 - 12:14 pm

Hi Tanya – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

25. Tanya

May 2, 2019 - 6:46 am

I’ve done all troubleshooting methods and still can not use the app

26. Tina Cruz

May 1, 2019 - 8:23 pm

My jpay app no longer works the same as it did before the updates. I no longer get notifications when I receive an email. I no longer get emails saying I have a message. Boxes pop up upon opening the app that tell me fixes are available and tell me to update. I have automatic updating of apps. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling and doing everything possible.

27. Rob

May 1, 2019 - 12:15 pm

Our loved one has submitted three trouble tickets to JPAY (#82319 on 30 March, #83207 on 13 April, and now #84151 on 26 April) in regards to her JP5s tablet not syncing with the JPAY kiosk at her facility. She has attempted to complete the initial “sync” process at the kiosk multiple times and the tablet fails to be read by the kiosk every single time. Her previous two trouble tickets (82319 & 83207) were both closed by JPAY technicians, and all they did were send her the same initial set-up instructions that do not work! Our loved one has also escalated her concern to the facility staff who left messages with JPAY support which were ignored and not returned. I have also contact JPAY customer service a couple times via phone and could only be informed “that the issue must have a trouble ticket submitted for it to be addressed….”

Out loved one has tried everything in her power to get her tablet working by following JPAY’s process, escalating her concern to facility staff as well as family members in hopes of resolving the issue but it has not helped one bit. Her JP5s tablet is an overpriced paperweight with abysmal customer support and even more abysmal customer service!

If the tablet issues can not be resolved/responded to in a timely matter I will be contacting my state Senator as well as the Better Business Bureau in regards to the abysmal service our loved one is experiencing.

28. Jessie DelValle

May 1, 2019 - 10:27 am

I dont understand why the Music is not showing in either my laptop online or on my phone. I have updated and nothing. Also my emails are not getting to him for over 3 days

29. Janissa

May 1, 2019 - 3:47 am

Hey!

I keep getting emails saying how I’ve received new emails from my loved one, yet when I check my inbox, there’s no new messages? What’s going on? My last message was sent on 4/27 and now I’ve been wondering if that email ever even got to him.

30. felicity fields

April 30, 2019 - 9:50 pm

how do i add money on inmates books

31. Veronica

April 30, 2019 - 9:01 pm

the app was working fine until the March Update now my husband is even lucky to get one email a week from me. ive sent out multiple emails a day it will take more than 48hrs to receive. i have the app up to date it hurts because its the only method we communicate even sending money through the app takes days now. i dislike how i get multiple email notifications of a new email but when i go log in nothing shows up. until days later. i just dont know what to do at this time anymore

32. Michael Rutledge

April 30, 2019 - 7:23 pm

Hello,
    I am trying to figure out how to attach pictures to jpay email.
    I am using an Andriod device.

33. Svitlana M Miller

April 30, 2019 - 5:18 pm

Why I can not send photos? It is showing attachments, however when the confirmation of stamps used comes – it states attachments – 0, while I do see 5 of them. I wasted a stamp already without realizing that no photos were sent.

34. James A Flanagan

April 30, 2019 - 8:29 am

I have been on this inmates list for all most 2 years she is my wife. I talk to her Daly if she did not want me to send money I think I would be the first to know. Please check in to this and let me know.
    Sincerely James Flanagan
    706 540 8226
    Athens Ga. 30606

35. Lillian

April 30, 2019 - 6:13 am

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset my password, logged out, logged back in and I’m still having trouble receiving my messages. It will email me and show in my email that I have a message but on the app and on my website browser the new message doesn’t show up.

36. Julia Minugh

April 29, 2019 - 5:42 pm

Send me a link for updated app.

37. Julia Minugh

April 29, 2019 - 5:35 pm

Still can’t get updated app. Tried repeatedly all week. Told to update app. Where, how? I’m going in circles.

38. Malene

April 29, 2019 - 1:27 pm

Your service keeps on shotting down. Mail not getting through. Mails not receiving. It is absolutely devastating not to be able to get in touch with a loved one. What is going on??

39. Joe wheat

April 29, 2019 - 12:29 pm

My son did not receive the money for trans#100171830. Why

40. Wendy Alexander

April 29, 2019 - 8:54 am

I’ve been trying to message a friend of mine for over 2 months I’ve tried my app and the Jpay web browser and I still get a error message. I’ve even uninstalled my JPAY app and it still gives me a error so I have all these stamps to send messages and I can’t use them. I bought 30 stamps over 2 months ago and still have 25 because of this problem and it BS. The message I get is as follows A ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN OR CONTACT JPAY AND IT GIVES ME A JPAY NUMBER. Which I’ve called awhile ago and JPAY was absolutely no HELP! In the past I’ve gotten a message error code but I don’t even get that now……..

41. Karen Ostlund

April 29, 2019 - 7:24 am

I’ve had incoming email dated the 22nd and the the 24th and have yet to receive the email do I need to update the iOS JPay app the first one

42. Laura Velthuisen

April 28, 2019 - 6:29 pm

Hello,

My loved ones tablet broke down (within warranty) last February. He send a trouble ticket to get it fixed, after 6 weeks nothing happened. We decided to then buy a new one, so he send a ticket to cancle the old one. Still, I’m unable to buy a new one because it says he already has one. When will this be recolved? It’s been almost 2 months now without a tablet.

43. Lindsay

April 28, 2019 - 8:08 am

I am tryong to fill out an application for visitations with a loved one in Indiana peison, i know Indiana DOC does not use jpay anymore and switched to connect network but it shows online to go through up at and i csnt seem to find the electronic visitation form. Please help guide me on the right direction

44. Tomekia Young

April 28, 2019 - 7:46 am

iOS user before this update I was receiving notifications again since forever but not I’m back to no notifications. I’ve uninstalled and installed it again. If I’m not going to get any notifications I can just use the web to check it’s not use if I have to constantly check to see if I received an email from my loved ones instead of it notifying me that I got an email

45. Anneli

April 28, 2019 - 6:27 am

Do I really need an apple to continue Contact with my inmate thrue jpay??? I have Samsung.

46. Patrice Finley

April 27, 2019 - 6:11 am

I continue to get email notices saying that I have a message when I login there is no new message this is been happening for months I have not gotten a reply

47. Mia

April 27, 2019 - 2:49 am

I app doesn’t have the email opption. What’s going on?

48. Maria

April 26, 2019 - 3:02 pm

Hi. I have yet to receive a response to the following:
    I would like to start a forum or blog page for my loved one so he can communicate with pen pals.
    Maybe I’m not using the correct terminology.
    I appreciate some tips.

April 26, 2019 - 11:00 am

Hi Liz – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your JPay account. You mentioned that you called and message, deleted and reinstalled the app. However, have you tried login in through he browser. Have you attempted to reset your password. Let’s try these methods. Thanks!

April 26, 2019 - 10:59 am

Hi Ilene- All emails follow the same process as USPS mail. They are reviewed before released. Thanks!