Update Your iOS JPay App

Hello iOS JPay App Users! You probably saw this screen as we’ve updated the JPay app!  Please upgrade to the newest version so you can enjoy all the products and services available through the app!  The old version will not be supported, so you won’t be able to access JPay services if you don’t upgrade to the newest iOS version. Thanks!

Link for iOS App Store:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpay/id584959322

April 17, 2019 - 10:16 am

Hi Bibiano – Por favor, tenga en cuenta que su mensaje fue enviado a JPay.com/Blog. Si podemos ayudarle con cualquier pregunta o inquietud por favor háganos saber. ¡Gracias!

April 17, 2019 - 10:13 am

Hi Cedric – Please log into your JPay account to view message. If this is what you are doing, please let us know what trouble you are experiencing. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 9:59 am

Hi Lorna – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you already have the current, updated app please disregard the notice. We have forward the issue you brought to our attention for review and resolution. Thanks!

4. Jessica Fiallo

April 17, 2019 - 9:21 am

For days now I get notifications stating I have messages, but when I log in there is nothing there.
    What is the issue? It is happening on both the app and when I login on the website.

5. Lakedria

April 17, 2019 - 3:46 am

How can I update the jpay app on my iPhone it doesn’t have a option that says “update “

6. Ashley Riley

April 16, 2019 - 2:22 pm

I keep getting an e-mail saying I have a message, but when I get on JPay I don’t have any new messages.

7. Gabriele

April 16, 2019 - 1:35 pm

no matter what I do it won’t let my update the version I have on my phone. Very frustrating.

April 16, 2019 - 1:22 pm

Hi Connie – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 1:17 pm

Hi Charla – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 1:15 pm

Hi Tammy – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you already have the current, updated app please disregard the notice. We have forward the issue you brought to our attention for review and resolution. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 1:12 pm

Hi Michelle – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 1:10 pm

Hi Jessica – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 1:06 pm

Hi Judith – Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Our records show that your account is active. Please let us know what trouble you are having. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 12:18 pm

Hi Michelle – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you already have the current, updated app please disregard the notice. We have forward the issue you brought to our attention for review and resolution. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 12:07 pm

Hi Nancy – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you already have the current updated app please disregard the notice. We have forward the issue you brought to our attention for review and resolution. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 12:05 pm

Hi Ashley – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 12:04 pm

Hi Jennifer – We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please have your loved ones submit a support ticket via the kiosk regarding his tablet. Trouble shooting methods will be provided, if unsuccessful. Other solutions may be offered. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:51 am

Hi Andrea – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:49 am

Hi Jami – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:49 am

Hi Yvette – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:48 am

Hi Mrs. Murphy – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:47 am

Hi Angie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide technical assistance. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:47 am

Hi Kaylee – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:46 am

Hi Vickie – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:40 am

Hi Christina – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:33 am

Hi Nakia – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide technical assistance. Thanks!

April 16, 2019 - 11:16 am

Hi Amanda – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide technical assistance. Thanks!

28. Amanda Davis

April 16, 2019 - 5:37 am

I have deleted aand re downloaded and my app still isn’t working!!!!

29. Nakia Wright

April 16, 2019 - 12:38 am

I continue to receive the pop up message when opening app to update, but there is no update available in the app store. I have an iOS device that is fully up to date with all software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that still did not solve the issue.

30. Christina Mathis

April 15, 2019 - 5:49 pm

Please fix your app!!!!! Since January the app has not worked properly. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it still doe3snt work properly. The notfications DONOTWORK!!!!

31. Vickie Cadle

April 15, 2019 - 10:16 am

Is there a reason that Jpay email notifications are no longer coming to my regular email? How can I fix it? Please and thank you!

32. Kaylee brown

April 15, 2019 - 8:30 am

My jpay has been acting up for the last two weeks, I’m getting messages 3 later. Now I’m only getting 2 messages a week. I can’t update my app also . Why aren’t I receiving my messages on time anymore??

33. Angie Smith

April 15, 2019 - 5:59 am

It will not let me update the app I even deleted it and reinstalled it and that still didn’t work….. please help

34. Mrs. Murphy

April 14, 2019 - 10:19 pm

Jpay app still isn’t working. Called support numerous times and all they can offer is to delete and reinstall and that doesn’t work. Last call taker admitted that the app isn’t working . Now I’m also not able to receive emails via the website. Support staff can’t help with this issue either. Please, is there any update as to when this issue will be resolved?

35. Yvette Guzman-Smith

April 14, 2019 - 9:43 pm

I’m having the same issues. It seems the update for JPay is not available to me. I have deleted and reinstalled the app with no success as your customer service rep informed me. I have done this for the last two weeks and have also erased my phone and still get the message “unable to process your request at this time” I see that others in your forum is also having issues. I have put in two support tickets with no response. I think another update should be pushed out again to correct this issue.

36. Jami cupp

April 14, 2019 - 9:26 pm

My jpay app won’t update? Please help!

37. Andrea

April 14, 2019 - 4:40 pm

I got an email to my gmail two days ago saying I had a message from my loved one. It still had not shown up in my JPay app or when I sign in online. This has happened with my last two messages from him. The last one finally came through 24 hours after I got the email but this has been over 48 hours and still no message. Is there anything you guys can do? Is there something I’m doing wrong. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a million times, I have logged in on a computer and no message. Please help. Thank you.

38. Jennifer Ware

April 13, 2019 - 8:10 pm

I ordered a tablet for my son. He received it over a month ago and it still isn’t working. I would like it fixed or my money back.

39. Ashley

April 13, 2019 - 6:23 pm

I am trying to figure out why I’ve got e-mails coming in after receiving a message on jPay I’ve already read and responded then I get the email in gmail. Now Ive got 4 messages I’ve read and just now within the last couple days got the reminders. So I got another reminder that I had “Incoming Mail” from loved one, which would put my messages received at 5, however it keeps just saying 4. I’m super confused and trying to figure out what to do. I’ve also sent several e-mails to jpaysupport and have not had a response in 3 days.

40. Nancy Glenn

April 13, 2019 - 1:34 pm

Every time I login it says to update to the new version because the old version will not be supported so when I go to the App Store to try to update there’s no way to update very frustrated tell me what to do

41. Michelle

April 12, 2019 - 7:36 pm

How do I update the JPay app I’ve tried and the saying still says update your app

April 12, 2019 - 4:30 pm

Hi Maria – The JPay blog is for you, the family member to get connected with other individuals experiencing the same thing with a loved one being away. Like minded individuals are here to guide you through this process and answer questions and concerns you may have. Thanks!

April 12, 2019 - 4:28 pm

Hi Maria – Thank you for your interest in our services. Pen Pal is currently not offered through JPay. Thanks!

April 12, 2019 - 4:17 pm

Hi Angel – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

April 12, 2019 - 4:14 pm

46. FixHotmail

April 12, 2019 - 6:37 am

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

47. Angel Lindsay

April 11, 2019 - 9:18 pm

I cannot update the JPay app

48. Maria Richards

April 11, 2019 - 2:44 pm

Hi. I’m new and want to introduce myself and want to establish a site where my son can write to pen pals. Unable to post in
    “Introduce Yourself”

49. Maria Richards

April 11, 2019 - 1:49 pm

I would like to establish a blog site for my son. I use an Android. He has a tablet at KERN VALLEY STATE PRISON IN DELANO CA.
    How is this done. I already have a JPay account.

50. Judith cook

April 11, 2019 - 1:33 pm

My account is not working