Update Your iOS JPay App

Hello iOS JPay App Users! You probably saw this screen as we’ve updated the JPay app!  Please upgrade to the newest version so you can enjoy all the products and services available through the app!  The old version will not be supported, so you won’t be able to access JPay services if you don’t upgrade to the newest iOS version. Thanks!

Link for iOS App Store:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpay/id584959322

September 20, 2019 - 10:23 am

Hello William – If an update is available for the app, that is what we recommend. Update the app or reinstall it. Thanks!

2. William

September 19, 2019 - 7:23 pm

Always have to uninstall and reinstall app to get it to work.

3. Stephanie

September 19, 2019 - 5:43 pm

I have a question if I have an inactive account and an inmate send me an email to that account it will be possible to be marked as delivered on his end even thou I’m not using it?

September 18, 2019 - 8:47 am

Hello Edika – We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Notifications are being sent for emails that were already received. We are aware of the situation, and we are working diligently to correct it. Thanks!

September 18, 2019 - 8:09 am

Hello Tasha – We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Notifications are being sent for emails that were already received. We are aware of the situation, and we are working diligently to correct it. Thanks!

6. Edika

September 18, 2019 - 8:03 am

Hello, I have an iPhone and I have been trying to update to the latest version of JPay to see my husbands messages and I’m not able to. I get notifications that I have messages but very time I check there’s nothing. Could you help with that or possibly tell me what I need to do to have that fixed? Thank you.

7. Tasha

September 17, 2019 - 8:31 pm

Is the jpay email delivery down???? I’m getting notifications that new emails are available however there is nothing there. Please help!!!!

September 17, 2019 - 3:12 pm

Hello Beverly – At this time, only money transfer service is available at SCI Laurel Highlands. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

9. Beverly Martinez

September 17, 2019 - 11:59 am

My nephew Is In SCI laurel highland I want to send him a email how canI do that

September 17, 2019 - 8:52 am

Hello Lina – We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account appeared to be inactive, it has since been changed. Please log into your account and proceed with account activities. If you have any trouble, please let us know. Thanks!

11. Lina DAVISWHYTE

September 17, 2019 - 2:33 am

I’m not able to put money on my husband account or send him money because the zip code have used, in which I am still at your system not recognizing it.

September 13, 2019 - 1:02 pm

Hello Mikayla – At this time, only money transfer service is available at Pelican Bay State Prison in California. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

September 13, 2019 - 12:53 pm

Hello Rhonda – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

September 13, 2019 - 12:29 pm

Hi Kim – We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our records show that Steven has been transferred to a non-kiosk location. This means email is not available to him at this time. Thanks!

15. Kim Hornsby

September 12, 2019 - 11:22 pm

Unable to send email to my son 397367 i t has been weeks.

16. rhonda flinn

September 11, 2019 - 9:26 pm

i can not use my app it says it needs to be updated and will not let me

17. Mikayla Cobb

September 10, 2019 - 11:31 am

I am not able to send messages, videos, pictures, and all the other features. I haven’t been able to for a while and I’ve used the features before and now it is just not functioning. I am only to send money and I was hoping you’ll help me with this malfunction at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

September 10, 2019 - 10:43 am

Hi Antoinette – At this time, only Money Transfer is available in NC Correctional Facility for women. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

19. Antoinette Macer

September 9, 2019 - 6:37 pm

I am trying to find out if I am on my son’s visitation list prior to utilizing J-Pay and if the correctional facility he is currently an inmate at has a video visitation program. How can I find this information out?

September 9, 2019 - 3:51 pm

Hi Helenia – We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please ensure that the name on the approved list matches the name on your JPay account. Differences in how the names appear can cause a discrepancy. Thanks!

21. Helenia Rivas

September 9, 2019 - 3:12 pm

I can write my inmate transfer stamps to my inmate send videos and pictures to my inmate through JPay however it wont allow me to schedule a video visit with him cause it says im not on my inmates visitation list.. Well i visit him just about every weekend in person so i dont understand what the issue is on Jpay.. Please let me know if there is anything you can do or if its something i need to do.

September 9, 2019 - 2:24 pm

Hi Gloria – Thank you for reaching out to us. Please ensure that the phone software is updated before you attempt to update the JPay app. Thanks!

23. Gloria Wolf

September 9, 2019 - 11:46 am

Why can’t my app work. It won’t update how do I do that.

September 9, 2019 - 10:32 am

Hi Jawanda – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account. Are you using the app or the website. Is there a message? Please let us know, so we can further address your concerns. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:30 am

Hola Sidney – Envíe un correo electrónico a support@jpay.com o llame al 800-574-5729 para hablar con un representante de servicio al cliente que pueda ayudarlo. ¡Gracias!

September 9, 2019 - 10:26 am

Hi Vickie – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:22 am

Hi Emily – We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please ensure that your phone is updated, then try these step again. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:21 am

Hello Crystal – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:21 am

Hi Nancy – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please ensure that your phone’s IOS software is updated before installing the updated JPay app. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:18 am

Hi Trista – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:13 am

Hello Kaila – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you already have the app and are trying to update? Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:12 am

Hello Taketha – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:12 am

Hello Towanda – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 9:59 am

Hello Jacqueline – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

35. Emily Gonzalez

September 8, 2019 - 10:43 pm

I am unable to access the jpay app with my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still unable to access my account thru the app. This is quite frustrating !!

36. Jacqueline Lovell

September 8, 2019 - 4:01 pm

i am not getting any e-mail back, i get notices that i have a jpay and when i look there is nothing there. my jpay needs to be fixed asap

37. Towanda Harper

September 8, 2019 - 9:58 am

I got a notification on my iPhone that I have a new message but I am unable to see it. When go my inbox it doesn’t show a new email. Why is this happening? I have done the update as well.

38. taketha lovest

September 8, 2019 - 7:28 am

hey Im unablw to check my messages Ive tried everything

39. Kaila

September 7, 2019 - 6:01 pm

Can’t get this on my iPhone. Why?????

40. Trista

September 7, 2019 - 4:02 pm

I’m also having the same problem..I cannot log into my JPay app..it continues saying request can’t be made at this time..I have emailed JPay and yet still have no response. I really need help fixing this problem..I appreciate your help getting this fixed thank you

41. Nancy C Dukeman

September 7, 2019 - 2:45 pm

I have tried at least 8 times to delete the old JPay app and reinstall the new one. I have an iPhone and it only installs the old app. Please help What more can I do

42. crystal

September 7, 2019 - 2:09 pm

how do i get phone time?

43. Vickie D Johnson

September 5, 2019 - 8:28 pm

I can’t get my emails from the inbox

44. Sidney

September 4, 2019 - 10:42 pm

Hola mi cuent fue bloqueada y quiero restablecer, me he comunicado a la linea telefónica pwro no he tenido exito.

45. Jawanda Brunson

September 4, 2019 - 5:19 pm

I can not access my jpay why its frustrating

September 4, 2019 - 1:34 pm

Hello Ashley – We are sorry to hear that you were having trouble. Try the following once more, and let us know if you were successful. Thanks!

47. Ashley

September 4, 2019 - 11:21 am

September 4, 2019 - 11:15 am

Hello Michaun – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

September 4, 2019 - 10:26 am

Hello Watisa – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

September 4, 2019 - 10:12 am

Hello Nicole – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!