‘Tis the Season to Stay Connected – 10% off of stamp purchases from December 5th – 12th

Staying connected is even more important during the holidays, so JPay is now offering 10% off of all stamp purchases!

Between December 5th – 12th, 2017, any stamp purchase will be 10% off – the promotional pricing is currently reflected on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You can also call our toll-free number to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 1-800-574-5729.

Happy Sending!

JPayModerator

May 9, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Cece – At this time photo attachments are not available in Missouri. Thanks!

May 9, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Karen – We’re sorry to hear this! Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will work with you to resolve this issue. Thanks!

May 9, 2018 - 9:01 am

Hi Fran – You can email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you. Thanks!

4. Fran

May 7, 2018 - 6:22 pm

How do I find out if a inmate received a letter while he is in ASU?

5. Karen Dudley

May 6, 2018 - 8:24 pm

Some one hacked this account and put in change of password request. I never used this account. I never changed the password. My name is Karen Dudley 14404442008.

6. Cece

May 5, 2018 - 5:36 pm

Is it possible to upload pictures for inmates in the state of MO? If so how do they receive them? Are they printed out on paper or printed out like a polaroid?

7. Lorri Bell

May 4, 2018 - 7:53 pm

When will the tablets be available?

8. Carleen Scrogham

May 1, 2018 - 10:46 pm

Will up at tablets be available soon in indiana

April 25, 2018 - 8:42 am

Hi Amy – At this time we don’t have a confirmed date. Once a deployment date is finalized, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

10. Amy

April 24, 2018 - 6:39 pm

When will the jpay tablets b available for florida inmates?

April 6, 2018 - 8:53 am

Hi Vernita – When tablet deployment is confirmed, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

12. Vernita Jones

April 4, 2018 - 8:36 pm

Hi: i would like to know when would the tablets be ready for purchase for my love one who is at Tomoka Correctional Institution located in Daytona Beach Florida .

March 26, 2018 - 10:07 am

Hi Bridette – Once we have a confirmed deployment date for tablets, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

14. BRIDGETTE LOVE

March 21, 2018 - 1:49 pm

I WAS WONDERING WHEN WILL THE TABLETS BE AVAILABLE FOR MY LOVE ONE IN MOBERLY CORRECTIONAL CENTER, MOBERLY, MO.

March 19, 2018 - 8:55 am

Hi Tina – Please email Support@JPay.com and include your account information. A Customer Service Representative will look and see why your emails are delayed. Thanks!

16. Tina

March 17, 2018 - 10:29 pm

I’ve had quite a few emails lost somehow. I sent the emails and my loved one never received them. Why is there always something wrong with this site? Either jpay is down, emails take more than 4 days to reach each other or the email does not get received at all.

17. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:03 am

Hi Marie – you can email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative and they can help you with your question. Thanks!

18. Maria

March 13, 2018 - 4:18 am

Hi I’ve been approved for phone time they said in about 5 days that I could start receiving calls from my loved one how can I know that it went through that I can start receiving calls

19. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:45 am

Hi Trina – We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding this issue. Thanks!

20. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:43 am

Hi Michelle – Homestead does not have access to JP5 tablets just yet. Once that changes, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

21. Michelle battles

March 8, 2018 - 9:07 pm

Hi how do I find out if homestead Correctional has the Jb5s tablets

22. Trina Shelton

March 7, 2018 - 2:35 pm

I purchased stamps for me and my loved one to use. I received an email that said that I had received an email from my loved one, yet when I signed on to Jpay.com I did not see an email or my stamps.

23. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:55 am

Hi Margaret – Yes, the JP5 tablets are available in GA. Thanks!

24. Margaret Beck

March 2, 2018 - 3:17 pm

I would like to know if the JP tablet is allowed at Pulaski State Prison in GA. Thank you

25. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:58 am

Hi Brian – JPay does not offer email service in Pennsylvania, so you cannot purchase stamps. However, you can send your loved one money using JPay. Thanks!

26. Brian

February 26, 2018 - 10:20 am

I can not figure out how to buy stamps to send and email to a friend in SCI Muncy in pa. Any help wold be wonderful

27. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:32 pm

Hi Joyce – JPay does not work with magazine subscriptions, just electronic communications. Thanks!

28. Joyce Lillemon Boschert

February 21, 2018 - 6:58 am

My son is incarerated in VA. He receives a magazine for now, but it always comes three or four days after I send that? Why is the mail so slow; I send him a note Thursday, but as of Tuesday, he hasn’t received it.

29. Jade Trombetta

February 13, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Jason – When you go to send your loved one an email on JPay.com or through the JPay mobile app, you’ll see the option to attach eCards. Thanks!

30. Jason Haren

February 12, 2018 - 4:19 pm

How do i send ecards on jpay

31. Jade Trombetta

February 12, 2018 - 10:53 am

Hi Kamisha – If you VideoGrams are available to your loved one, then the service will be available through the JPay mobile app. You can only send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app, not through a computer or laptop. Thanks!

32. Kamisha Webster

February 11, 2018 - 7:00 pm

I wanted to send a video gram to my loved ones how can I do that

33. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

February 9, 2018 - 3:16 pm

Hi LaVandy – Your loved one does not have JPay email in Mississippi. Thanks!

34. Donna South

February 9, 2018 - 2:49 pm

I was wondering when the JP5s players will be available for purchase at the Lake Butler West Unit Lake Butler Fl.
    Also is there a discount if they have the MP player that they were issued when they first went in?
    Also where can I find out how much the stamps cost and what they can be used for.

35. LaVandy Goines

February 8, 2018 - 10:23 am

Are inmates at Mississippi State Penitentiary able to receive emails?

36. Tammy Glenn

February 3, 2018 - 10:01 am

I can’t figure out how to make posts in the forum! I also would like know if you can change the JPay logo profile pic? I also would like to know what services are available at Lanesboro Correctional institution?

37. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 1:54 pm

Hi Sheila – Currently our Video Visit service is not available at the Apalachee West Unit in Florida at this time. Once the service becomes available, we will be sure to notify family and friends. Thanks you for your continued interest in our products and services.

38. lashah

January 28, 2018 - 6:32 pm

Hey I think I did it right.

39. sheila

January 25, 2018 - 10:48 pm

Hi!! I was told that video visits will be available soon at the Apalachee west unit in florida. is this correct and if so when can we look forward to video visits with our loved ones?

40. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 25, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hi Elizabeth – Whats state and facility is your loved incarcerated in?

41. Debra Hollon

January 23, 2018 - 11:55 pm

I’m new at this. My daughter is at Rockville Indiana for her intake time. I haven’t heard from her. I did find herDOC #. I set up J pal and purchase stamps and have sent 2 emails. They showed that they were sent. I hope she will get them. She is supposed to go to Madison women’s facility in level 1 and enter a program called pi program. Does anybody know anything about Madison Correctional Facility in Indiana. I know visitation is on Saturday and Sundays and holidays from 8 a.m. 2 2 p.m. . How often can one person visit? Another thing I was wanting to know about these iPads that they’re supposed to be selling. Do you know if they’re available where she’s going? If they are how much? I know it’s not to be connected to internet. It’s more than 2 hour drive to Madison from my area. I’m elderly and not healthy. I hope I can have video visits. I live in the Linton Indiana area. I can’t make the drive on my own. How long do the visits last? I’m nervous. Don’t know what’s happening to her right now. In 2006 she suffered significant brain trauma. She looks well and talks pretty good. She had to learn everything back. From toilet training and up. A lot of hard work. She was getting ready to graduate from college when she got spinal meningitis. God blessed us 4 us getting to keep her. She is an alcoholic. She know she went to college and has lost it. Very depressing. It frightens me about this purposeful incarceration program. She has a hard time reading and writing. I don’t think the court knew what to do with her. So they sent her to prison. Unfortunately I couldn’t afford an attorney. Had to take a court appointed attorney. He is the worst attorney available. I needed to check in 2 advocacy for brain trauma. I could never meet with her and the attorney and she didn’t always understand everything that was going on. Well I told my story. I don’t know what else to do. She is now 35 years old and beautiful she is the light of my life. She is a non-violent person. Hope she’s not taken advantage of. If anybody could help me with some answers I would really appreciate it. I’ve never had anybody in prison or even in jail. This is so sad. Don’t want her sent to a state mental hospital. I’m trying to find a advocate and collecting all medical records and MRI. When I seen the MRI on the computer. I started sobbing. Nobody had to tell me how bad it was. I could see it. She put her hand on my back and said it will be okay Mom. If anybody can help please text. Thank you very much

42. elizabeth gail keith

January 15, 2018 - 9:30 pm

all I want to do is put money in his commissary!! still can’t find HOW

43. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Mattie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues you may be experiencing with our Video Visit service. Thanks!

44. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:27 pm

Hi T – At this time, our Video Visit service is not available in Texas facilities. In the future, if it becomes available we will be sure everyone is notified of the news. Thanks!

45. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:19 pm

Hi Alexa – We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please call 1-800-574-5729 and a customer service representative will be able to assist you. Thanks!

46. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:18 pm

Hi Jamesetta – If your loved one is in the process of being transferred to a new facility, the option to email him may be temporarily unavailable. For more information, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

47. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 9, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Maria – At this time, the JP5 tablet is not available in all Florida facilities. When it does become available for all, everyone will be notified of it’s release and it’s features. Thanks!

48. Maria Rios

January 7, 2018 - 7:38 pm

When the tablets will be availbale for fl correctionals? Thanks

49. Mattie Owens

January 6, 2018 - 4:11 pm

90% of the time that I’ve tried to do a VIDEO VISTATION with my son at Johnson State Prison, either he cannot hear me or I cannot hear him.

When if ever are the kiosk at this facility going to be fixed. I’ve wasted so much money doing this.