‘Tis the Season to Stay Connected – 10% off of stamp purchases from December 5th – 12th

Staying connected is even more important during the holidays, so JPay is now offering 10% off of all stamp purchases!

Between December 5th – 12th, 2017, any stamp purchase will be 10% off – the promotional pricing is currently reflected on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You can also call our toll-free number to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 1-800-574-5729.

Happy Sending!

1. JPayModerator

January 5, 2018 - 11:27 am

Hi Mikaele – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted in providing you more information about our email service and purchasing stamps. Thanks!

2. T

January 4, 2018 - 3:55 am

When will the Clements unit in Amarillo tx get video visits

3. JPayModerator

January 3, 2018 - 10:48 am

Hi Vickie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative for assistance with our email service. Thanks!

4. Alexa

January 2, 2018 - 11:00 pm

scheduled video visit with my son dad for Christmas morning so he could watch our son open his gifts on his first Christmas we got see him for one second and his video screen went away it said he had poor connection and ended our called I emailed jpay and received automatic messages and never received refund of my money back or least another video chat that’s first moment our family can never get back and moment we had our heart set on for days.

5. Jamesetta Marshall

January 2, 2018 - 8:33 pm

I have been trying to send an email to my husband but is not giving me the option to do so. He is in the Byrd Unity in Huntsville Texas I am in presently in Houston. When I called the prison they said that email is available, but I have been unable to send one for over a week now. Why is that?

6. JPayModerator

January 2, 2018 - 10:05 am

Hi Kv – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll provide you with more information on how to send your loved one pictures and our additional services. Thanks!

7. JPayModerator

January 2, 2018 - 10:03 am

Hello Pam – At this time, the JP5 is not for sale in Missouri. When it, as well as additional services become available, all our customers will be sure to be notified. Thanks!

8. Pam Stracener

January 1, 2018 - 12:56 pm

Is there a roll out date for the tablets for Potosi Correctional Center? It will be so nice when it finally happens. Thank you

9. Kv

December 31, 2017 - 9:23 am

How do I send pictures through email?

10. Mikaele Martinez

December 29, 2017 - 9:14 am

I’m a newbie and am confused about how to buy stamps and where I go to email buy stamps., or does the inmate have to start the communication and buy stamps on his own? Shouldn’t it be on the same jpay site? If anyone could guide me I would appreciate it. Thank you!

11. Nola

December 27, 2017 - 11:30 pm

I have not experienced any issues with JPay and appreciate the service to keep communication open to my loved ones. Did receive discount on stamps too during promotion time. One of the institutions limits kiosk access so my nephew cannot always get to it in time to check emails, not a JPay issue, but thought I would share.

Was hoping for the opportunity to send pictures for free during the holiday season like was offered during Thanksgiving. It would be really helpful to offer that again during the New Year and holidays in general since we do support JPay with stamp purchases and the exorbitant fee to send money.

12. Vickie londowski

December 27, 2017 - 3:51 pm

I have not been able to send or recieve emails. The link on the top of page is not there. I am sure I have stamps

13. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Anna – Can you please tell us which state and facility your loved one is located?

14. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:33 pm

Hi Josef – Thank you for reaching out to us, what facility/state is your loved one located in?

15. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:28 pm

Hi J. Todd – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a slight delay in delivery. If you’re still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

16. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 10:20 am

Hi – Your loved one has probably been transferred since you last spoke to him. If he is in the process of being transferred to a new facility, his inmate ID number may not have populated in the results. For more information, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

17. Anna Scovel

December 24, 2017 - 4:29 pm

😡 i can’t even send a message the only choice they give me now is to send money and I don’t even have a choice to check emails or send them what is going on I feel like JPay is a scam I don’t want to lose contact with my loved one!!!! 😡😡😡😡

18. j todd

December 23, 2017 - 9:44 pm

I don’t understand why its taking so long to get and send emails..I got an email from the 20th yesterday, and he is still waiting on 1 from the 20th, 2 from the 21, and one from the 22nd..I have not received the ones he has sent the 21, 22, or today..the 23rd..I realize its the holidays, but this is supposed to be faster then snail mail..and to top it off my husbands facility is not sending mail out til the 26th..none was sent this week..makes it even harder during the holidays when there are so many delays with Jpay and the mail…I have reported the missing emails but no response..

19. Josef Donnelly

December 23, 2017 - 8:34 pm

I recently noticed that I can’t send an email to an incarcerated person I know. Instead it will only allow me to send money, but this is not what I want to do. This also raises the question of what happened to the stamps I purchased? I still had some remaining.

20. Rwpjr

December 20, 2017 - 3:16 am

Why can’t I send an email to my friend in Tennessee?

21. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:01 pm

Hi Donna – Our customer service representatives would be delighted to provide you more information and assistance with our video visit service. Please email Support@JPay.com or call customer service at 800-574-5729 and a customer service representative will be able to assist you. Thanks!

22. DONNA KELLEY

December 15, 2017 - 9:40 pm

I would like to have a video with my two sons

A738230
    A498541
    SEE MY TWO SONS FOR CHRISTMAS

23. Margie Edgar

December 15, 2017 - 3:21 am

I wish I had the problem of buying stamps. FL prisons are not air conditioned, overcrowded, and to keep it was inhumane as possible don’t offer any JPay services except sending money. And in FL, if the legislature could get away with it, they’d make jaywalking a Class 3 Felony. Possession of one Xanax tablet is a Felony.

24. Tammy Sells

December 13, 2017 - 8:02 pm

I see all of the comments stating they did not receive their discount, I purchased mine on 12/12 and received mine discount with no problem?

25. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:51 pm

Hi Donna – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

26. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:51 pm

Sharai – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

27. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:50 pm

Janine – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

28. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:50 pm

Hi Michelle – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

29. michelle

December 12, 2017 - 11:19 pm

I just purchased my stamps and it’s still December 12th and I did not receive the 10% off??

30. Sharai

December 12, 2017 - 10:01 pm

The prices are exactly as they have always been. There is no 10% differential.

31. Donna Smith

December 12, 2017 - 9:53 pm

I did not receive a discount. 60 stamps were $12.00 before the promotion; still $12.00 during the promotion! No discount!!

32. Nefertiti

December 12, 2017 - 9:51 pm

I am trying to buy stamps at 10% off but the price does not reflect the discount. It is still December 12.

33. kourtney hunt

December 12, 2017 - 11:09 am

More stamps to stay connected with my brother. Holidays are typically a little harder to go through when your loved one is incarcerated.

34. sheala

December 12, 2017 - 2:36 am

Thank you for the discount on the stamps. It helps, takes alot to help them out. Thank you again.

35. Tammy Shanklin

December 11, 2017 - 11:01 pm

I did not get the discount

36. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:45 pm

Hi Leisa – The 10% off is already reflected in the stamp prices. Keep in mind, this promotion is over December 12th. If you attempt to purchase stamps after December 12, you will notice stamp prices will have returned to their normal prices.

37. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:41 pm

Hi Jan – For additional assistance, please call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted to walk you through the stamp purchasing process over the phone. Thanks!

38. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:29 pm

Hi Diane – To verify stamp packages and prices, please log into your JPay account and choose Buy Stamps under the Email tab on the home page. When selected, the stamp packages available to you will appear along with pricing. Thanks!

39. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:24 pm

Hi Marcella – The 10% off is already reflected in the stamp prices. If you attempt to purchase stamps after December 12, you will notice stamp prices will have returned to their normal prices.

40. Leisa

December 8, 2017 - 6:36 pm

I would buy stamps but with the previous comments I am afraid to. Can you assure me I will get the discount?

41. Marcella

December 8, 2017 - 1:59 am

I didn’t recieve the 10% discount

42. Diane Shreve

December 7, 2017 - 9:32 pm

How much are 10 stamps with the holiday discount?

43. JAN JONES

December 7, 2017 - 4:37 pm

your web page is not very good where do i go to order stamps… very unclear.
    what do you suggest? thank you jan jones 12/7/17

WHAT IS A URL

44. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:54 am

Hi Peggy – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps we’re already reflecting the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

45. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi M. Prochnow – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps already reflected the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

46. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:51 am

Hi Dijon – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps we’re already reflecting the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

47. Dijon Holland

December 7, 2017 - 11:46 am

I bought stamps on 12/06/2017 and did not receive my 10% off.

48. Kevra Olivia Price

December 7, 2017 - 8:45 am

Hey brother, love you , stay encouraged, just sent you some money, did you get my letter I sent at the end of last month

49. M A Prochnow

December 6, 2017 - 11:06 pm

I just purchased stamps but the 10% off was not reflected in the price as you stated it would be. Granted it’s just like 42 cents but still. Just giving you a heads up for future purchasers of stamps during this “sale” … thanks.

M. Prochnow

50. PEGGY RAHEEM

December 6, 2017 - 5:07 pm

I JUST BOUGHT 40 STAMPS THE PROMOTION WAS NOT REFLECTED IN MY PURCHASE TOTAL, PLEASE CORRECT.

Newer Comments »