‘Tis the Season to Stay Connected – 10% off of stamp purchases from December 5th – 12th

Staying connected is even more important during the holidays, so JPay is now offering 10% off of all stamp purchases!

Between December 5th – 12th, 2017, any stamp purchase will be 10% off – the promotional pricing is currently reflected on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You can also call our toll-free number to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 1-800-574-5729.

Happy Sending!

April 6, 2018 - 8:53 am

Hi Vernita – When tablet deployment is confirmed, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

2. Vernita Jones

April 4, 2018 - 8:36 pm

Hi: i would like to know when would the tablets be ready for purchase for my love one who is at Tomoka Correctional Institution located in Daytona Beach Florida .

March 26, 2018 - 10:07 am

Hi Bridette – Once we have a confirmed deployment date for tablets, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

4. BRIDGETTE LOVE

March 21, 2018 - 1:49 pm

I WAS WONDERING WHEN WILL THE TABLETS BE AVAILABLE FOR MY LOVE ONE IN MOBERLY CORRECTIONAL CENTER, MOBERLY, MO.

March 19, 2018 - 8:55 am

Hi Tina – Please email Support@JPay.com and include your account information. A Customer Service Representative will look and see why your emails are delayed. Thanks!

6. Tina

March 17, 2018 - 10:29 pm

I’ve had quite a few emails lost somehow. I sent the emails and my loved one never received them. Why is there always something wrong with this site? Either jpay is down, emails take more than 4 days to reach each other or the email does not get received at all.

7. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:03 am

Hi Marie – you can email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative and they can help you with your question. Thanks!

8. Maria

March 13, 2018 - 4:18 am

Hi I’ve been approved for phone time they said in about 5 days that I could start receiving calls from my loved one how can I know that it went through that I can start receiving calls

9. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:43 am

Hi Michelle – Homestead does not have access to JP5 tablets just yet. Once that changes, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

10. Michelle battles

March 8, 2018 - 9:07 pm

Hi how do I find out if homestead Correctional has the Jb5s tablets

11. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:45 am

Hi Trina – We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding this issue. Thanks!

12. Trina Shelton

March 7, 2018 - 2:35 pm

I purchased stamps for me and my loved one to use. I received an email that said that I had received an email from my loved one, yet when I signed on to Jpay.com I did not see an email or my stamps.

13. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:55 am

Hi Margaret – Yes, the JP5 tablets are available in GA. Thanks!

14. Margaret Beck

March 2, 2018 - 3:17 pm

I would like to know if the JP tablet is allowed at Pulaski State Prison in GA. Thank you

15. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:58 am

Hi Brian – JPay does not offer email service in Pennsylvania, so you cannot purchase stamps. However, you can send your loved one money using JPay. Thanks!

16. Brian

February 26, 2018 - 10:20 am

I can not figure out how to buy stamps to send and email to a friend in SCI Muncy in pa. Any help wold be wonderful

17. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:32 pm

Hi Joyce – JPay does not work with magazine subscriptions, just electronic communications. Thanks!

18. Joyce Lillemon Boschert

February 21, 2018 - 6:58 am

My son is incarerated in VA. He receives a magazine for now, but it always comes three or four days after I send that? Why is the mail so slow; I send him a note Thursday, but as of Tuesday, he hasn’t received it.

19. Jade Trombetta

February 13, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Jason – When you go to send your loved one an email on JPay.com or through the JPay mobile app, you’ll see the option to attach eCards. Thanks!

20. Jason Haren

February 12, 2018 - 4:19 pm

How do i send ecards on jpay

21. Jade Trombetta

February 12, 2018 - 10:53 am

Hi Kamisha – If you VideoGrams are available to your loved one, then the service will be available through the JPay mobile app. You can only send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app, not through a computer or laptop. Thanks!

22. Kamisha Webster

February 11, 2018 - 7:00 pm

I wanted to send a video gram to my loved ones how can I do that

23. Donna South

February 9, 2018 - 2:49 pm

I was wondering when the JP5s players will be available for purchase at the Lake Butler West Unit Lake Butler Fl.
    Also is there a discount if they have the MP player that they were issued when they first went in?
    Also where can I find out how much the stamps cost and what they can be used for.

24. JPayModerator

February 9, 2018 - 3:16 pm

Hi LaVandy – Your loved one does not have JPay email in Mississippi. Thanks!

25. LaVandy Goines

February 8, 2018 - 10:23 am

Are inmates at Mississippi State Penitentiary able to receive emails?

26. Tammy Glenn

February 3, 2018 - 10:01 am

I can’t figure out how to make posts in the forum! I also would like know if you can change the JPay logo profile pic? I also would like to know what services are available at Lanesboro Correctional institution?

27. lashah

January 28, 2018 - 6:32 pm

Hey I think I did it right.

28. JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 1:54 pm

Hi Sheila – Currently our Video Visit service is not available at the Apalachee West Unit in Florida at this time. Once the service becomes available, we will be sure to notify family and friends. Thanks you for your continued interest in our products and services.

29. sheila

January 25, 2018 - 10:48 pm

Hi!! I was told that video visits will be available soon at the Apalachee west unit in florida. is this correct and if so when can we look forward to video visits with our loved ones?

30. Debra Hollon

January 23, 2018 - 11:55 pm

I’m new at this. My daughter is at Rockville Indiana for her intake time. I haven’t heard from her. I did find herDOC #. I set up J pal and purchase stamps and have sent 2 emails. They showed that they were sent. I hope she will get them. She is supposed to go to Madison women’s facility in level 1 and enter a program called pi program. Does anybody know anything about Madison Correctional Facility in Indiana. I know visitation is on Saturday and Sundays and holidays from 8 a.m. 2 2 p.m. . How often can one person visit? Another thing I was wanting to know about these iPads that they’re supposed to be selling. Do you know if they’re available where she’s going? If they are how much? I know it’s not to be connected to internet. It’s more than 2 hour drive to Madison from my area. I’m elderly and not healthy. I hope I can have video visits. I live in the Linton Indiana area. I can’t make the drive on my own. How long do the visits last? I’m nervous. Don’t know what’s happening to her right now. In 2006 she suffered significant brain trauma. She looks well and talks pretty good. She had to learn everything back. From toilet training and up. A lot of hard work. She was getting ready to graduate from college when she got spinal meningitis. God blessed us 4 us getting to keep her. She is an alcoholic. She know she went to college and has lost it. Very depressing. It frightens me about this purposeful incarceration program. She has a hard time reading and writing. I don’t think the court knew what to do with her. So they sent her to prison. Unfortunately I couldn’t afford an attorney. Had to take a court appointed attorney. He is the worst attorney available. I needed to check in 2 advocacy for brain trauma. I could never meet with her and the attorney and she didn’t always understand everything that was going on. Well I told my story. I don’t know what else to do. She is now 35 years old and beautiful she is the light of my life. She is a non-violent person. Hope she’s not taken advantage of. If anybody could help me with some answers I would really appreciate it. I’ve never had anybody in prison or even in jail. This is so sad. Don’t want her sent to a state mental hospital. I’m trying to find a advocate and collecting all medical records and MRI. When I seen the MRI on the computer. I started sobbing. Nobody had to tell me how bad it was. I could see it. She put her hand on my back and said it will be okay Mom. If anybody can help please text. Thank you very much

31. JPayModerator

January 25, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hi Elizabeth – Whats state and facility is your loved incarcerated in?

32. elizabeth gail keith

January 15, 2018 - 9:30 pm

all I want to do is put money in his commissary!! still can’t find HOW

33. JPayModerator

January 9, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Maria – At this time, the JP5 tablet is not available in all Florida facilities. When it does become available for all, everyone will be notified of it’s release and it’s features. Thanks!

34. Maria Rios

January 7, 2018 - 7:38 pm

When the tablets will be availbale for fl correctionals? Thanks

35. JPayModerator

January 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Mattie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues you may be experiencing with our Video Visit service. Thanks!

36. Mattie Owens

January 6, 2018 - 4:11 pm

90% of the time that I’ve tried to do a VIDEO VISTATION with my son at Johnson State Prison, either he cannot hear me or I cannot hear him.

When if ever are the kiosk at this facility going to be fixed. I’ve wasted so much money doing this.

37. JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:27 pm

Hi T – At this time, our Video Visit service is not available in Texas facilities. In the future, if it becomes available we will be sure everyone is notified of the news. Thanks!

38. T

January 4, 2018 - 3:55 am

When will the Clements unit in Amarillo tx get video visits

39. JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:19 pm

Hi Alexa – We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please call 1-800-574-5729 and a customer service representative will be able to assist you. Thanks!

40. Alexa

January 2, 2018 - 11:00 pm

scheduled video visit with my son dad for Christmas morning so he could watch our son open his gifts on his first Christmas we got see him for one second and his video screen went away it said he had poor connection and ended our called I emailed jpay and received automatic messages and never received refund of my money back or least another video chat that’s first moment our family can never get back and moment we had our heart set on for days.

41. JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:18 pm

Hi Jamesetta – If your loved one is in the process of being transferred to a new facility, the option to email him may be temporarily unavailable. For more information, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

42. Jamesetta Marshall

January 2, 2018 - 8:33 pm

I have been trying to send an email to my husband but is not giving me the option to do so. He is in the Byrd Unity in Huntsville Texas I am in presently in Houston. When I called the prison they said that email is available, but I have been unable to send one for over a week now. Why is that?

43. JPayModerator

January 2, 2018 - 10:03 am

Hello Pam – At this time, the JP5 is not for sale in Missouri. When it, as well as additional services become available, all our customers will be sure to be notified. Thanks!

44. Pam Stracener

January 1, 2018 - 12:56 pm

Is there a roll out date for the tablets for Potosi Correctional Center? It will be so nice when it finally happens. Thank you

45. JPayModerator

January 2, 2018 - 10:05 am

Hi Kv – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll provide you with more information on how to send your loved one pictures and our additional services. Thanks!

46. Kv

December 31, 2017 - 9:23 am

How do I send pictures through email?

47. JPayModerator

January 5, 2018 - 11:27 am

Hi Mikaele – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted in providing you more information about our email service and purchasing stamps. Thanks!

48. Mikaele Martinez

December 29, 2017 - 9:14 am

I’m a newbie and am confused about how to buy stamps and where I go to email buy stamps., or does the inmate have to start the communication and buy stamps on his own? Shouldn’t it be on the same jpay site? If anyone could guide me I would appreciate it. Thank you!

49. Nola

December 27, 2017 - 11:30 pm

I have not experienced any issues with JPay and appreciate the service to keep communication open to my loved ones. Did receive discount on stamps too during promotion time. One of the institutions limits kiosk access so my nephew cannot always get to it in time to check emails, not a JPay issue, but thought I would share.

Was hoping for the opportunity to send pictures for free during the holiday season like was offered during Thanksgiving. It would be really helpful to offer that again during the New Year and holidays in general since we do support JPay with stamp purchases and the exorbitant fee to send money.

50. JPayModerator

January 3, 2018 - 10:48 am

Hi Vickie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative for assistance with our email service. Thanks!

51. Vickie londowski

December 27, 2017 - 3:51 pm

I have not been able to send or recieve emails. The link on the top of page is not there. I am sure I have stamps

52. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Anna – Can you please tell us which state and facility your loved one is located?

53. Anna Scovel

December 24, 2017 - 4:29 pm

😡 i can’t even send a message the only choice they give me now is to send money and I don’t even have a choice to check emails or send them what is going on I feel like JPay is a scam I don’t want to lose contact with my loved one!!!! 😡😡😡😡

54. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:28 pm

Hi J. Todd – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a slight delay in delivery. If you’re still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

55. j todd

December 23, 2017 - 9:44 pm

I don’t understand why its taking so long to get and send emails..I got an email from the 20th yesterday, and he is still waiting on 1 from the 20th, 2 from the 21, and one from the 22nd..I have not received the ones he has sent the 21, 22, or today..the 23rd..I realize its the holidays, but this is supposed to be faster then snail mail..and to top it off my husbands facility is not sending mail out til the 26th..none was sent this week..makes it even harder during the holidays when there are so many delays with Jpay and the mail…I have reported the missing emails but no response..

56. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 3:33 pm

Hi Josef – Thank you for reaching out to us, what facility/state is your loved one located in?

57. Josef Donnelly

December 23, 2017 - 8:34 pm

I recently noticed that I can’t send an email to an incarcerated person I know. Instead it will only allow me to send money, but this is not what I want to do. This also raises the question of what happened to the stamps I purchased? I still had some remaining.

58. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 10:20 am

Hi – Your loved one has probably been transferred since you last spoke to him. If he is in the process of being transferred to a new facility, his inmate ID number may not have populated in the results. For more information, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

59. Rwpjr

December 20, 2017 - 3:16 am

Why can’t I send an email to my friend in Tennessee?

60. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:01 pm

Hi Donna – Our customer service representatives would be delighted to provide you more information and assistance with our video visit service. Please email Support@JPay.com or call customer service at 800-574-5729 and a customer service representative will be able to assist you. Thanks!

61. DONNA KELLEY

December 15, 2017 - 9:40 pm

I would like to have a video with my two sons

A738230
    A498541
    SEE MY TWO SONS FOR CHRISTMAS

62. Margie Edgar

December 15, 2017 - 3:21 am

I wish I had the problem of buying stamps. FL prisons are not air conditioned, overcrowded, and to keep it was inhumane as possible don’t offer any JPay services except sending money. And in FL, if the legislature could get away with it, they’d make jaywalking a Class 3 Felony. Possession of one Xanax tablet is a Felony.

63. Tammy Sells

December 13, 2017 - 8:02 pm

I see all of the comments stating they did not receive their discount, I purchased mine on 12/12 and received mine discount with no problem?

64. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:50 pm

Hi Michelle – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

65. michelle

December 12, 2017 - 11:19 pm

I just purchased my stamps and it’s still December 12th and I did not receive the 10% off??

66. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:51 pm

Sharai – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

67. Sharai

December 12, 2017 - 10:01 pm

The prices are exactly as they have always been. There is no 10% differential.

68. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:51 pm

Hi Donna – The 10% percent off stamp promotion ended at 9PM eastern time on December 12, 2017. If you purchased stamps anywhere from December 5th – 12th and did not receive them at a discounted price of 10%, please email our customer service at support@jpay.com so that we may look into your account. Thanks!

69. Donna Smith

December 12, 2017 - 9:53 pm

I did not receive a discount. 60 stamps were $12.00 before the promotion; still $12.00 during the promotion! No discount!!

70. Nefertiti

December 12, 2017 - 9:51 pm

I am trying to buy stamps at 10% off but the price does not reflect the discount. It is still December 12.

71. kourtney hunt

December 12, 2017 - 11:09 am

More stamps to stay connected with my brother. Holidays are typically a little harder to go through when your loved one is incarcerated.

72. sheala

December 12, 2017 - 2:36 am

Thank you for the discount on the stamps. It helps, takes alot to help them out. Thank you again.

73. Tammy Shanklin

December 11, 2017 - 11:01 pm

I did not get the discount

74. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:45 pm

Hi Leisa – The 10% off is already reflected in the stamp prices. Keep in mind, this promotion is over December 12th. If you attempt to purchase stamps after December 12, you will notice stamp prices will have returned to their normal prices.

75. Leisa

December 8, 2017 - 6:36 pm

I would buy stamps but with the previous comments I am afraid to. Can you assure me I will get the discount?

76. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:24 pm

Hi Marcella – The 10% off is already reflected in the stamp prices. If you attempt to purchase stamps after December 12, you will notice stamp prices will have returned to their normal prices.

77. Marcella

December 8, 2017 - 1:59 am

I didn’t recieve the 10% discount

78. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:29 pm

Hi Diane – To verify stamp packages and prices, please log into your JPay account and choose Buy Stamps under the Email tab on the home page. When selected, the stamp packages available to you will appear along with pricing. Thanks!

79. Diane Shreve

December 7, 2017 - 9:32 pm

How much are 10 stamps with the holiday discount?

80. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 2:41 pm

Hi Jan – For additional assistance, please call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted to walk you through the stamp purchasing process over the phone. Thanks!

81. JAN JONES

December 7, 2017 - 4:37 pm

your web page is not very good where do i go to order stamps… very unclear.
    what do you suggest? thank you jan jones 12/7/17

WHAT IS A URL

82. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:51 am

Hi Dijon – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps we’re already reflecting the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

83. Dijon Holland

December 7, 2017 - 11:46 am

I bought stamps on 12/06/2017 and did not receive my 10% off.

84. Kevra Olivia Price

December 7, 2017 - 8:45 am

Hey brother, love you , stay encouraged, just sent you some money, did you get my letter I sent at the end of last month

85. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi M. Prochnow – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps already reflected the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

86. M A Prochnow

December 6, 2017 - 11:06 pm

I just purchased stamps but the 10% off was not reflected in the price as you stated it would be. Granted it’s just like 42 cents but still. Just giving you a heads up for future purchasers of stamps during this “sale” … thanks.

M. Prochnow

87. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 11:54 am

Hi Peggy – The prices shown when you purchased your stamps we’re already reflecting the 10% off. After the 12th of December, stamps will return to their regular prices. Thanks!

88. PEGGY RAHEEM

December 6, 2017 - 5:07 pm

I JUST BOUGHT 40 STAMPS THE PROMOTION WAS NOT REFLECTED IN MY PURCHASE TOTAL, PLEASE CORRECT.

Newer Comments »