It’s Time for Daylight Savings: 10% Off Stamps

Daylightsavings-Promo

Sunday was Daylight Saving Time, so even though you set your clocks forward, we are rolling back prices!  JPay is offering 10% off stamp purchases today through Friday, March 16, 2018!

We hope this promotion makes it a little bit easier to stay connected with your loved ones.  You may purchase the promotional stamp packages on JPay.com, the JPay mobile app or by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-574-5729. This promotion is only valid for friends and family, not incarcerated individuals.

PLEASE NOTE:  The 10% off discount is already reflected in the price shown on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  The current purchase price reflects the discount, which means the discount won’t be imposed during checkout, rather the promotional price is currently displayed.
Participating locations: California (only California Institution for Women, California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Central California Women’s Facility, High Desert State Prison, Kern Valley State Prison, Marin County Jail, TAFT Correctional Institution), Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee (only West Tennessee State Prison), Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin (only Milwaukee House of Corrections).

Promotion valid from Monday, March 12th, 2018 at 9:00 AM EST until Friday, March 16th, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST.

June 17, 2018 - 9:17 am

Hi Kristine – Yes! For certain states, you can send VideoGrams for one stamp each! Check out the Father’s Day blog post. Thanks!

2. Kristine

June 16, 2018 - 9:34 am

Will there be anything special this year for fathers day? discounts or free picture sending?

May 29, 2018 - 9:22 am

Hi Marla – We will inform all customers once a promotion is confirmed. Thanks!

4. Marla McDonald

May 29, 2018 - 12:13 am

When is the next discount day please??

May 29, 2018 - 9:23 am

Hi Krystal – You can purchase stamps through your JPay account! Thanks!

6. Krystal Williams

May 28, 2018 - 11:04 am

Just joined jpay it’s my first time I wish I had stamps

7. Linda

May 17, 2018 - 1:23 pm

I am very excited about this email that I can send to my son-in-law it makes it so much better. I can email and we can correspond. This is great. I have signed up already sent email and bought stamps. Thanks again JPay.

April 30, 2018 - 12:54 pm

Hi Richard – Once we have a confirmed tablet deployment date we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

9. Richard

April 28, 2018 - 12:45 pm

When will the tablets become available at Liberty CI in Florida? The only thing I can do now is email and send money.What’s taking so long? Aren’t these services supposed to be available State-wide? Is Liberty,CI, Florida banning tablets?

April 27, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi Laura – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with this issue. Thanks!

11. Laura

April 26, 2018 - 4:27 pm

Hi,
    I have credits on the county jail Jpay system, but now he has been transferred to DOC. Why don’t those credits transfer over since both are on the JPay system?

April 24, 2018 - 8:48 am

Hi Natasha – Please email your questions to Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative can help you with all topics. In regards to tablets in Florida, once we have a finalized deployment date, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

13. Nastasha Goodwin

April 23, 2018 - 7:51 pm

So we’re not allowed to screenshot old messages? When will the tablets become available for EVERGLADES RE-ENTRY CENTER IN MIAMI? And why it take so long and how many emails can we send at a time? And what’s the latest you can send emails? I’m not on board with arguing with my boyfriend over lost emails!

14. Fran

April 20, 2018 - 7:45 pm

H how long are you going to take to fix this so I can get emails through to my love one keep promising that you’re going to get this done but how long is this going to be I’ve been waiting several days

April 23, 2018 - 9:20 am

Thanks for being part of the JPay family, Latanya!

16. Latanya Wilson

April 18, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Thanks so much for this service

April 17, 2018 - 8:48 am

Hi Tyra – We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can look into your account and see what’s causing the email/photo issue. Thanks!

18. Tyra

April 16, 2018 - 10:36 pm

Why is it that when I️ write my husband on jpay email he can receive my emails and photos but when he emails me back I️ don’t receive them in there charging him his stamps hes using to write me…

April 17, 2018 - 9:45 am

Hi Michelle – JPay is not running any promotions or discounts this week. Thanks!

20. michelle

April 15, 2018 - 6:53 pm

I saw that there is a discount thru 04/16/18 however it appears i paid the normal price that I always pay for stamps. Is there a way to verify the fee for stamps when the prison is located in Florida? i purchased the stamps today 04/15/18

April 17, 2018 - 9:46 am

Thanks, Renee!

22. Renee Bell

April 15, 2018 - 2:08 pm

Great way2 communication

April 17, 2018 - 9:47 am

Thank you, Paula!

24. Paula wilson

April 14, 2018 - 6:39 pm

Thank you for make it easy for my husband

April 17, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hello – Each facility has their own rules and policies. We suggest you reach out to the facility for more information. Thanks!

26. NatureJo

April 13, 2018 - 6:58 pm

I was wondering if the facilities take away the inmates Jpay privilages when they get in trouble..for a punshiment and if they do how long..

April 17, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hi Jane – What state is your loved one located in? If they are in a state that allows email, you should have access to purchase stamps. Thanks!

28. jane

April 11, 2018 - 6:16 pm

I am having trouble finding out how to purchase stamps to email. please advise how i do that. i created my account and entered my card information but i am not able to purchase anything.

29. Nykke

April 10, 2018 - 8:24 am

So will JPay be discounted in New Jersey state prisons ?

April 6, 2018 - 8:56 am

Hi Jean – Once a tablet deployment date is confirmed, we will alert all customers and provide details. Thanks!

31. Jean

April 2, 2018 - 12:24 pm

When will the Tablets be available in Florida Suwannee Workcamp?
    Also, which one will be available and will I be notified by email?
    Jean

April 2, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Ashley – JPay did not run an Easter promotion. Thanks!

33. Ashley

March 31, 2018 - 2:06 pm

Is there going to be an Easter promo tomorrow? My friend just got in the weekend of the daylight savings promo so I didn’t know how it all worked then.

March 27, 2018 - 8:27 am

Hi Jessica – When tablet deployment is finalized, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

35. Jessica

March 27, 2018 - 8:07 am

Hello when will he be allowed to purchase the tablets for our inmate?

March 26, 2018 - 9:59 am

Hi Stephanie – We do not have any 10% off stamp promotions scheduled for the near future. Thanks!

37. Stephanie Gorum

March 25, 2018 - 9:20 pm

When is the next 10% stamp promo?

March 26, 2018 - 10:02 am

Hi Angie – JPay does not accept PayPal. You can use a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card, or a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo. We also accept MoneyGram. Thanks!

39. Angie D.

March 21, 2018 - 10:14 pm

How do I use paypal?

March 20, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi LaRhonda – We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a chance to participate in the promotion. The blog was posted the day the promotion went live and we also sent two emails to customers. If you did not receive the email, please reach out to Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will update your account. Thanks!

41. LaRhonda Huddleston

March 20, 2018 - 11:56 am

I would have like to take advantage of the discount. However it never appeared on my page till today after the promotion ended. Which u all need to make it noticeable. These prices are ridiculous I’m a single 47 year old woman and trying to communicate with my ex who needs to understand what has happened while on his drunk binges. So please make it noticeable when u give discounts again I really would rather be able for him to call instead of emails.

March 20, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi Lynda – It’s our pleasure! We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones.

43. lynda marley

March 20, 2018 - 11:22 am

I just wanted to say Thank you for these discounts , they help so much and our loved ones appreciate it too :) I had forgotten to leave this Thank You after i purchased the stamps, but it’s never too late to say Thank You!! Have a Blessed Day!

44. Raquel Linares

March 19, 2018 - 6:50 pm

Hope for the best for all the inmates.Wish there was more support for the inmates that could spritual help them to love. We all make mistakes that’s part of being human.

March 19, 2018 - 8:57 am

Hi Jenna – Depending on the state, both you and your loved one can purchase stamps. Thanks!

46. Jenna Williams

March 17, 2018 - 6:35 am

Do I have to buy the stamps or can the inmate??

March 19, 2018 - 8:58 am

Hi Bianca – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information and a Customer Service Representative will help you with your email concerns. Thanks!

48. Bianca Spigner

March 17, 2018 - 1:14 am

I called Jay pay sent numerous letters to my bf and still nothing. Ive dont it on paper and jay pay i need some assistance.

March 19, 2018 - 9:01 am

Hello – The 10% discount was reflected on the website, the discount is not removed at checkout. Normal pricing is reflected now. Thanks!

50. L. Bryant

March 16, 2018 - 6:14 pm

No discount shown here. I thought maybe I missed the promotion but, it clearly says it’s available until 9pm EST today March 16th, 2018. It’s 6pm CST where I am…which makes it 7pm EST. What’s going on? I’m in Kansas City

March 19, 2018 - 9:01 am

Thanks, Gina! You are very welcome!

52. Gina

March 16, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Hi, thank you for the discounted stamps. I really appreciate it. It is very helpful.

March 19, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Becky – It’s possible that the state where your loved one is located in did not participate in the promotion. All participating states are listed in the blog post. However, the promotion has ended. Thanks!

54. Becky A Ferguson

March 16, 2018 - 8:01 am

It looks to me like the price that is displayed is the regular price I paid the last time. Where is the discount?

March 19, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Mary – Missouri did participate in the promotion and the pricing was adjusted to reflect 10% off. Thanks!

56. Mary Dollins

March 16, 2018 - 5:25 am

Im in Missouri and my prices are showing as normal.

57. L Curran

March 15, 2018 - 6:58 pm

I greatly appreciate the service of Jpay and how it allows me and my loved ones to keep in touch. Lately though we are having trouble getting emails in a timely manner. I didn’t receive any over the weekend and had 5 pop up Monday. Same on the inmates end. And they aren’t always received in order as sent. Maybe it’s something on the prison end, but it’s frustrating.

March 15, 2018 - 2:24 pm

Our pleasure – Arlene!

59. arlene kevonian

March 15, 2018 - 1:06 pm

Thank you very much for the discount! It’s so appreciated. I hope we will see more, (maybe Easter). 😁

March 15, 2018 - 2:24 pm

Hi Diane – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with your question. Thanks!

61. Diane Jenkins

March 15, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Thank you for the discounted stamps! How does an inmate get a person they are no longer communicating with off of their list? Thank you!

62. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

March 15, 2018 - 10:13 am

Hi Noble – You can visit JPay.com and create an account. You’ll need your loved one’s Inmate ID number to do so. Thanks!

63. Noble Shockley

March 15, 2018 - 10:03 am

How did u set up Jpay

64. D.Houston

March 15, 2018 - 2:59 am

Just wondering why when I send a Jpay my husband doesnt always get the letter. I have called jpay twice and emailed once and have not had any response, reason or refund. I was told this would be looked into and have heard nothing back. He is in Missouri. I love jpay but lately it has not been the most reliable way to keep in touch.

65. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

March 15, 2018 - 10:14 am

Our pleasure, Jodi! We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones.

66. Jodi

March 15, 2018 - 1:02 am

Thank you JPay for these promo’s!

67. Jade Trombetta

March 14, 2018 - 11:56 am

Hi Jeannette – Correct, Kansas opted out as well. All participating locations are listed in the blog post. Thanks!

68. Jeannette

March 13, 2018 - 5:13 pm

Did KS opt out of the promotion? Prices are showing the same as always.

69. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 1:46 pm

Hi Angelina – Nebraska opted to not participate in the promotion, which is why those prices have not changed. Thanks!

70. Angelina Hibler

March 13, 2018 - 1:44 pm

I can not see that a discount is there. It’s the same as always.
    I’m in Nebraska.

71. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:36 am

Hi Terri – You can setup a JPay account on JPay.com. You’ll need your loved one’s Inmate ID to do so. Thanks!

72. Terri Muston

March 13, 2018 - 10:33 am

Where do I set up a jpay account..??

73. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:04 am

Hi Connie – The JPay stamps are electronic stamps used to send emails through you JPay account – which you can access on JPay.com or through the mobile app. You can purchase as many as you like! Thanks!

74. connie lynam

March 12, 2018 - 10:15 pm

Are the stamps mailed to my home? is there a limit to how many you can get?

75. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:05 am

Hi Stacy – What state is your loved one located in? The stamp prices were dropped by 10% in participating states, so the price did change for the promotional period. Thanks!

76. Stacy

March 12, 2018 - 6:35 pm

When I went to buy stamps the prices are the same as always

77. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:06 am

Hi Elizabeth – The process did not change. When you log into your JPay account, if available, you can purchase stamps. The 10% off promotional pricing is already reflected in the prices shown to you, so the pricing is not discounted at the checkout process. Thanks!

78. elizabeth mcguire

March 12, 2018 - 6:05 pm

I’m on your 10% off stamps page but cannot see where I order and pay for them, please advise.

79. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Thanks, Mary! We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones!

80. Mary Elizabeth Hartlaub

March 12, 2018 - 12:40 pm

I love it when you do the discounts on the stamps. This helps us stay connected with our loved ones. ty so much for this service