It’s Time for Daylight Savings: 10% Off Stamps

Daylightsavings-Promo

Sunday was Daylight Saving Time, so even though you set your clocks forward, we are rolling back prices!  JPay is offering 10% off stamp purchases today through Friday, March 16, 2018!

We hope this promotion makes it a little bit easier to stay connected with your loved ones.  You may purchase the promotional stamp packages on JPay.com, the JPay mobile app or by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-574-5729. This promotion is only valid for friends and family, not incarcerated individuals.

PLEASE NOTE:  The 10% off discount is already reflected in the price shown on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  The current purchase price reflects the discount, which means the discount won’t be imposed during checkout, rather the promotional price is currently displayed.
Participating locations: California (only California Institution for Women, California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Central California Women’s Facility, High Desert State Prison, Kern Valley State Prison, Marin County Jail, TAFT Correctional Institution), Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee (only West Tennessee State Prison), Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin (only Milwaukee House of Corrections).

Promotion valid from Monday, March 12th, 2018 at 9:00 AM EST until Friday, March 16th, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST.

1. Jean

April 2, 2018 - 12:24 pm

When will the Tablets be available in Florida Suwannee Workcamp?
    Also, which one will be available and will I be notified by email?
    Jean

April 2, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Ashley – JPay did not run an Easter promotion. Thanks!

3. Ashley

March 31, 2018 - 2:06 pm

Is there going to be an Easter promo tomorrow? My friend just got in the weekend of the daylight savings promo so I didn’t know how it all worked then.

March 27, 2018 - 8:27 am

Hi Jessica – When tablet deployment is finalized, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

5. Jessica

March 27, 2018 - 8:07 am

Hello when will he be allowed to purchase the tablets for our inmate?

March 26, 2018 - 10:02 am

Hi Angie – JPay does not accept PayPal. You can use a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card, or a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo. We also accept MoneyGram. Thanks!

March 26, 2018 - 9:59 am

Hi Stephanie – We do not have any 10% off stamp promotions scheduled for the near future. Thanks!

8. Stephanie Gorum

March 25, 2018 - 9:20 pm

When is the next 10% stamp promo?

9. Angie D.

March 21, 2018 - 10:14 pm

How do I use paypal?

March 20, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi Lynda – It’s our pleasure! We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones.

March 20, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi LaRhonda – We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a chance to participate in the promotion. The blog was posted the day the promotion went live and we also sent two emails to customers. If you did not receive the email, please reach out to Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will update your account. Thanks!

12. LaRhonda Huddleston

March 20, 2018 - 11:56 am

I would have like to take advantage of the discount. However it never appeared on my page till today after the promotion ended. Which u all need to make it noticeable. These prices are ridiculous I’m a single 47 year old woman and trying to communicate with my ex who needs to understand what has happened while on his drunk binges. So please make it noticeable when u give discounts again I really would rather be able for him to call instead of emails.

13. lynda marley

March 20, 2018 - 11:22 am

I just wanted to say Thank you for these discounts , they help so much and our loved ones appreciate it too 🙂 I had forgotten to leave this Thank You after i purchased the stamps, but it’s never too late to say Thank You!! Have a Blessed Day!

14. Raquel Linares

March 19, 2018 - 6:50 pm

Hope for the best for all the inmates.Wish there was more support for the inmates that could spritual help them to love. We all make mistakes that’s part of being human.

March 19, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Mary – Missouri did participate in the promotion and the pricing was adjusted to reflect 10% off. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 9:02 am

Hi Becky – It’s possible that the state where your loved one is located in did not participate in the promotion. All participating states are listed in the blog post. However, the promotion has ended. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 9:01 am

Thanks, Gina! You are very welcome!

March 19, 2018 - 9:01 am

Hello – The 10% discount was reflected on the website, the discount is not removed at checkout. Normal pricing is reflected now. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 8:58 am

Hi Bianca – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information and a Customer Service Representative will help you with your email concerns. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 8:57 am

Hi Jenna – Depending on the state, both you and your loved one can purchase stamps. Thanks!

21. Jenna Williams

March 17, 2018 - 6:35 am

Do I have to buy the stamps or can the inmate??

22. Bianca Spigner

March 17, 2018 - 1:14 am

I called Jay pay sent numerous letters to my bf and still nothing. Ive dont it on paper and jay pay i need some assistance.

23. L. Bryant

March 16, 2018 - 6:14 pm

No discount shown here. I thought maybe I missed the promotion but, it clearly says it’s available until 9pm EST today March 16th, 2018. It’s 6pm CST where I am…which makes it 7pm EST. What’s going on? I’m in Kansas City

24. Gina

March 16, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Hi, thank you for the discounted stamps. I really appreciate it. It is very helpful.

25. Becky A Ferguson

March 16, 2018 - 8:01 am

It looks to me like the price that is displayed is the regular price I paid the last time. Where is the discount?

26. Mary Dollins

March 16, 2018 - 5:25 am

Im in Missouri and my prices are showing as normal.

27. L Curran

March 15, 2018 - 6:58 pm

I greatly appreciate the service of Jpay and how it allows me and my loved ones to keep in touch. Lately though we are having trouble getting emails in a timely manner. I didn’t receive any over the weekend and had 5 pop up Monday. Same on the inmates end. And they aren’t always received in order as sent. Maybe it’s something on the prison end, but it’s frustrating.

March 15, 2018 - 2:24 pm

Hi Diane – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with your question. Thanks!

March 15, 2018 - 2:24 pm

Our pleasure – Arlene!

30. arlene kevonian

March 15, 2018 - 1:06 pm

Thank you very much for the discount! It’s so appreciated. I hope we will see more, (maybe Easter). 😁

31. Diane Jenkins

March 15, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Thank you for the discounted stamps! How does an inmate get a person they are no longer communicating with off of their list? Thank you!

32. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

March 15, 2018 - 10:14 am

Our pleasure, Jodi! We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones.

33. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

March 15, 2018 - 10:13 am

Hi Noble – You can visit JPay.com and create an account. You’ll need your loved one’s Inmate ID number to do so. Thanks!

34. Noble Shockley

March 15, 2018 - 10:03 am

How did u set up Jpay

35. D.Houston

March 15, 2018 - 2:59 am

Just wondering why when I send a Jpay my husband doesnt always get the letter. I have called jpay twice and emailed once and have not had any response, reason or refund. I was told this would be looked into and have heard nothing back. He is in Missouri. I love jpay but lately it has not been the most reliable way to keep in touch.

36. Jodi

March 15, 2018 - 1:02 am

Thank you JPay for these promo’s!

37. Jade Trombetta

March 14, 2018 - 11:56 am

Hi Jeannette – Correct, Kansas opted out as well. All participating locations are listed in the blog post. Thanks!

38. Jeannette

March 13, 2018 - 5:13 pm

Did KS opt out of the promotion? Prices are showing the same as always.

39. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 1:46 pm

Hi Angelina – Nebraska opted to not participate in the promotion, which is why those prices have not changed. Thanks!

40. Angelina Hibler

March 13, 2018 - 1:44 pm

I can not see that a discount is there. It’s the same as always.
    I’m in Nebraska.

41. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:36 am

Hi Terri – You can setup a JPay account on JPay.com. You’ll need your loved one’s Inmate ID to do so. Thanks!

42. Terri Muston

March 13, 2018 - 10:33 am

Where do I set up a jpay account..??

43. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:06 am

Hi Elizabeth – The process did not change. When you log into your JPay account, if available, you can purchase stamps. The 10% off promotional pricing is already reflected in the prices shown to you, so the pricing is not discounted at the checkout process. Thanks!

44. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:05 am

Hi Stacy – What state is your loved one located in? The stamp prices were dropped by 10% in participating states, so the price did change for the promotional period. Thanks!

45. Jade Trombetta

March 13, 2018 - 10:04 am

Hi Connie – The JPay stamps are electronic stamps used to send emails through you JPay account – which you can access on JPay.com or through the mobile app. You can purchase as many as you like! Thanks!

46. connie lynam

March 12, 2018 - 10:15 pm

Are the stamps mailed to my home? is there a limit to how many you can get?

47. Stacy

March 12, 2018 - 6:35 pm

When I went to buy stamps the prices are the same as always

48. elizabeth mcguire

March 12, 2018 - 6:05 pm

I’m on your 10% off stamps page but cannot see where I order and pay for them, please advise.

49. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Thanks, Mary! We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones!

50. Mary Elizabeth Hartlaub

March 12, 2018 - 12:40 pm

I love it when you do the discounts on the stamps. This helps us stay connected with our loved ones. ty so much for this service

Newer Comments »