One Stamp VideoGram

We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones, and VideoGrams are a great way to share the moments that matter.  So for today only – Wednesday, June 26th from 9:00am until 9:00pm EST, you can send your loved ones VideoGrams for just one stamp each! And for applicable locations, your loved ones can send you VideoGrams for one stamp each as well! We hope you take advantage of this promotion and stay even more connected with your loved ones!

Participating locations include:
Inbound and Outbound VideoGrams (Your loved ones can send you VideoGrams too!) – Florida Department of Corrections, Georgia Department of Corrections, Idaho Department of Corrections, Kentucky Adult Institutions, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction and Milwaukee House of Corrections.

Inbound VideoGrams only (Your loved ones do not have the option to send VideoGrams) – New York State Department of Correction and Community Services (specifically, Hudson Correctional Facility, Albion Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Taconic Correctional Facility and Adirondack Correctional Facility) and Washington Department of Corrections.

Remember, you can only send VideoGrams through the JPay Mobile App.

September 18, 2019 - 8:02 am

Hello Donna – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app.

2. Donna Mullins

September 18, 2019 - 7:55 am

My brother told me he sent me a video but I have not received it. What do I need to do?

3. Val

September 18, 2019 - 1:31 am

To send video gram download jpay to your phone and go into video gram and make your video gram 30 seconds that’s all you get

September 16, 2019 - 2:31 pm

Hello Coco – At this time, there are no mentions if or when tablets will become available at Arizona (Tucson). If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

September 16, 2019 - 2:29 pm

Hello Samantha – You can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is available from the JPay mobile app. Also, you can select the (+) sign at the top of composing an email to attach a photo. Please let us know if you need additional assistance. Thanks!

6. Samantha

September 14, 2019 - 9:48 am

I cant figure out how to send a picture on here? the inmate has a tablet and tells me that I can up load photos to him, but I cant find the link or option on how to do it.

7. Coco

September 13, 2019 - 11:59 pm

Do you have any info on when Arizona (Tucson) will be getting tablets and what they will be able to do with them?

September 13, 2019 - 12:56 pm

Hello Steve – We apologize for any confusion. At this time you can only attach an eCard in Missouri Department of Corrections via email. However, you can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is also available from the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

9. Steve

September 10, 2019 - 5:03 pm

Hello,

I’ve been trying to send an important videogram to a friend incarcerated in Missouri for some hours now but I keep receiving a ‘Not Sent….’ message. Why is that? The same thing happened to me the 2 previous times I’ve sent a videogram to them. The last time took me over 10 hrs before the apps sent the videogram. (sending it from a cellphone and I also have the most recent Jpay app also). Please help.

September 9, 2019 - 3:00 pm

Hi Christina – This was a one day promotion which is no longer available. Thanks!

11. Christina

September 9, 2019 - 2:18 pm

How do I take advantage of the Videogram promotion? I have not done a Videogram before and do not know where to find that option.

September 9, 2019 - 10:27 am

Hi Wenoka – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 10:23 am

Hi Laura – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 9:58 am

Hello Joy – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

September 9, 2019 - 9:57 am

Hello Ken – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

16. Ken Muessig

September 8, 2019 - 9:30 pm

Happy birthday Robbie we love you

17. Joy decker

September 8, 2019 - 8:04 pm

I have sent a few messages to my husband the past few days , One I have multiple times and he is not receiving them. He is receiving all the others but not those two. Why? what is really going on here?

18. Laura

September 7, 2019 - 10:17 am

I keep getting notifications on my phone that I have a new message. However when I check my inbox there is no new message there. Please advise.

19. Wenoka lightfoot

September 5, 2019 - 10:53 am

I have sent to messages to my inmate but he has not responed am I doing something wrong

September 4, 2019 - 1:33 pm

Hi Nina – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

21. Nina KILLINGSWORTH

September 4, 2019 - 11:47 am

I keep getting notifications on y phone that I have a new message. However when I check my inbox there is no new message there. The last one was Aug. 15, 2019 and I don’t know what’s going on. Please help me. Thanks, Nina Killingsworth

September 4, 2019 - 11:11 am

Hello Tammy – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

23. Tammy Collins

August 29, 2019 - 8:16 pm

Gilberto Madrid I miss you so much. I am trying to put money on here . I put 10.00 . So u can call me 432-940-0948. Live you so much

August 29, 2019 - 11:01 am

Hello Glyn – Thank you for your feedback. We will forwards your suggestions for further consideration. Thanks!

25. Glyn Winsborrow

August 28, 2019 - 11:44 pm

This is a great promotional offer that should be extended to incarcerated persons and they’re families more often than JPay offers… My opinion is that the offer should be extended to once a week if not to at least once a month.
    I’m on JPay once a day because my wife keeps in touch with friends that haven’t an e.o.s., that do not have what others may have unless people like my didn’t give back/help.
    Many times emails are sent but censored for no reason by staff at the facility such as fetching, that eats stamps…and no offer to return what has been written, sent and censored.
    I did not receive an email/ notification about the offer of utilizing a stamp per video gram…for Wednesday August 28. 2019, happiness that may have been received with a smile… an offer I feel that should have been relayed.
    Ok, the small tablets are breaking down by the dozens and the 7in tablets aren’t holding a charge as and emails aren’t downloading properly…having had a birdseye view personally… I feel as well that good money is being spent and out of which great results should be extracted…Thankyou Sincerely M.Martinez-Winsborrow
    PostScript… Although the girls argue about the kiosk “the chaos” “the Kodak” they find away and I feel that it’s a wonderful thing JPay has done. It is safe to say that having put up another kiosk would keep down a lot of commotion as well…and as much money that is being made another kiosk machine put into the dorms would not hurt nobody or anyone’s pockets. I’m sure the girls would just as soon as take a collection on they’re own to pay for it all…thank you… I will address other concerns at another time….

August 28, 2019 - 3:10 pm

Hi Dana – We are sorry to hear that you have been having such difficult time. Once you are an approved visitor on your loved ones account, you can start scheduling a Video Visit. Also, please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

27. Dana Trent

August 28, 2019 - 2:25 pm

I’ve been trying to get a video visitation or a video Grand forever my husband Christopher Trent 37262 3 has been away from me for a while and I would have loved to have been able to see him however there were circumstances that I could not get all the paperwork needed to come visit

August 28, 2019 - 10:56 am

Hi Angelina – Once you are logged into the app, click on the videogram tab, then the periods at the top. The options that are available will be visible. Thanks!

August 28, 2019 - 10:08 am

Hello Claire – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

30. Claire D

August 28, 2019 - 12:33 am

Hello it’s Wednesday August 28 2019. JPay has just begun another one day promotion: 1 stamp for a 30 second videogram.
    The info section on the JPay app clearly states to use a computer, enable the camera etc. Yet here it’s stated to use the mobile app.
    Which is it or is it both?

31. Angelina

August 26, 2019 - 6:42 pm

How can I review my videogram after I’ve sent it?

August 26, 2019 - 2:20 pm

Hi Corrinne – The JPay app is available for download on mobile phones. The Videogram and mail feature will appear if that option is available in the individuals state. Thanks!

August 26, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hi Anita – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

34. Corinne Klingensmith

August 26, 2019 - 11:34 am

Why cant I dowload the app for enail video gram???????????????????
    is it just for phones

35. Anita Carmack

August 24, 2019 - 12:28 pm

How do I do a video gram from my laptop computer? It does not even give me the option. Thank you for your help.

August 23, 2019 - 11:24 am

Hello Gwendolyn – Whne such individual is released, he/she will mail their tablet to be unlocked. The unlocked tablet with all existing contents will be shipped to the address you provide. Thanks!

37. Gwendolyn

August 22, 2019 - 12:59 pm

What does an inmate being released do with the tablet? How can it be disconnected from your system?

August 21, 2019 - 7:58 am

Hello Eyvonne – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

39. Eyvonne Leach

August 20, 2019 - 6:40 pm

My son said he sent me a message a few days ago, and I have yet to see it or receive it.

August 20, 2019 - 8:29 am

Hi Sandra – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

August 20, 2019 - 7:59 am

Hi Sharon – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

August 20, 2019 - 7:57 am

Hello Ruth – Thank you for your inquiry. If the option to attach a stamp is available, it will be at the bottom of the page you are composing the email on. Thanks!

August 19, 2019 - 2:00 pm

Hello Haley – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! Thanks!

44. Ruth

August 19, 2019 - 1:01 pm

Hello, my name is Ruth, 210-967-0460
    ; I have written an email to my grandson. I have stamps but I don’t remember how to access and attach one to his mail. Your help would be sincerely appreciated.

45. Haley Miller

August 19, 2019 - 12:07 am

My app does not work correctly, It said he can receive video grams but when I go to the video gram selection it tells me I don’t have an inmate available to recover video grams at my facilities, he been waiting for me to send him some but I am unable

46. Sharon rose

August 18, 2019 - 10:16 pm

Grandma ❤❤u ur my 🌏miss u how much cash do u have left miss u b good please do not get in trouble will b to visit u soon ❤❤❤😢💋💋💋

47. Sandrasalyers

August 16, 2019 - 10:03 pm

Love you I miss you lots I hope to see you soon

August 15, 2019 - 8:45 am

Hello Amanda – Thank you! It is always a pleasure to assist you.

August 15, 2019 - 8:43 am

Hello Marsha – At this time, there are no mentions if or when additional services will be available. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

50. MARSHA APATO

August 14, 2019 - 6:28 pm

Will MI. ever get the video gram capilitys?