One Stamp VideoGram

We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones, and VideoGrams are a great way to share the moments that matter.  So for today only – Wednesday, June 26th from 9:00am until 9:00pm EST, you can send your loved ones VideoGrams for just one stamp each! And for applicable locations, your loved ones can send you VideoGrams for one stamp each as well! We hope you take advantage of this promotion and stay even more connected with your loved ones!

Participating locations include:
Inbound and Outbound VideoGrams (Your loved ones can send you VideoGrams too!) – Florida Department of Corrections, Georgia Department of Corrections, Idaho Department of Corrections, Kentucky Adult Institutions, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction and Milwaukee House of Corrections.

Inbound VideoGrams only (Your loved ones do not have the option to send VideoGrams) – New York State Department of Correction and Community Services (specifically, Hudson Correctional Facility, Albion Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Taconic Correctional Facility and Adirondack Correctional Facility) and Washington Department of Corrections.

Remember, you can only send VideoGrams through the JPay Mobile App.

1. Amanda

August 14, 2019 - 5:54 pm

I like this app

August 13, 2019 - 11:40 am

Hi Mairead -We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Account stamps credited Successfully!

August 13, 2019 - 9:08 am

Hi Rebecca – We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. This is not the experience we want you to have. I can assist you with your account concerns, however all tablet inquiries and issues should be submitted by the individuals, from the kiosk. Once received, a representative will address his/her concerns. Thanks!

4. Mairead

August 13, 2019 - 4:55 am

Hi there, this morning I tried writing to my friend and when I tried to send the message it said it had failed. I proceeded to try again and it sent fine but I later checked and it actually had worked the first time despite telling me otherwise and so I have wasted a stamp on a duplicate email through no fault of my own. I’m sure you can understand that even on the outside stamps are precious.

August 8, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hello Candace – Your loved one must submit a ticket to have her account reset. You will then have the ability to purchase a new one. Thanks!

August 8, 2019 - 1:15 pm

Hello LaShirey – There are no mentions if or when the video services will be available in Eastman YDC. Thanks!

7. LaShirey Favors

August 6, 2019 - 4:08 pm

Do you know when Eastman YDC will be able to do the video visitation?

8. Candice

August 3, 2019 - 7:41 pm

Hello, my loved one is in EMCF in Clinton, NJ. she had a tablet when she was incarcerated a few years ago, but went home in 2017 and left it there with another inmate not knowing any better. She is back at the facility now and I tried to purchase a tablet for her but I’m getting a message saying she already has one. How do we get the old one off her record so i can buy her a new one?? Thank you for your help!

9. REBECCA BRITT

August 2, 2019 - 9:32 pm

DO NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHIN BUY YOUR LOVED ONES A TABLET FROM JPAY!!!!! mY HUSBAND’S TABLET HAS BEEN BROKE NOW FOR OVER 3 MONTHS IT WILL NOT SEND OR RECEIVE EMAILS. 3 MONTHS PEOPLE AND JPAY HAS YET TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 29, 2019 - 1:50 pm

Hello Constance – Thank you for your inquiry in our products and services. At this time, only money transfer service is available at Craggy CC. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

11. Constance Bruce

July 27, 2019 - 3:56 pm

Do you still have your ‘J-Tablets’ available at Craggy Correctional Center in North Carolina? Our son I do believe would love one. Please let me know ASAP? Constance Bruce, onmttime@yahoo.com
    or 828-678-9757 We live in Burnsville, NC 28714, not far from this facility!

July 26, 2019 - 8:40 am

Hello Lassaundra – At this time, only Money Transfer service is available at Anna M. Kross Center. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

13. Lasaundra

July 25, 2019 - 8:03 pm

Good Evening. I am reaching out today to inquire on any type of videogram or video visitation with my loved one in NYC (Anna M Kross Center). Is this at all possible? I don’t see any options on your website. What options are available for this particular facility? Is there anything special that I would need to do to have access to this feature?

Thanks in advance for your help!

July 25, 2019 - 10:00 am

Hello Gloria – Thank you for contacting JPay. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

15. Gloria Alicea

July 25, 2019 - 9:50 am

How do I send email

July 23, 2019 - 1:05 pm

Hello Jewel – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

17. jewel genco

July 22, 2019 - 6:37 pm

I was sent a video gram three or four days ago. Haven’t received it. Cost the inmate four stamps. Thank you for any help you can give me.

July 22, 2019 - 4:13 pm

Hello Michelle – Our records show that on 06/28/2019 a tablet was purchased for RYAN VERES and is being processed. Thanks!

July 22, 2019 - 3:24 pm

Hello Tamara – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Yes, JP5 tablets are available for purchase for individuals in North Dakota State Penitentiary. Thanks!

July 22, 2019 - 2:59 pm

Hello Charity – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

July 22, 2019 - 2:49 pm

Hello Jeanie – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Our records show that the videogram TIFFANY ROE sent 7/17/2019 was approved and delivered. Thanks!

July 22, 2019 - 2:21 pm

Hello Victoria – We are sorry for the delay and any confusion. Please reply to this message with the email address associated with your account and the name of the individual who sent the video gram? We will be more than happy to look into this for you. Thanks!

23. Victoria Johnson

July 21, 2019 - 4:12 pm

Hello. I’m trying to receive a video gram from an inmate at the Ohio Marion facility. 3 stamps was taken from them and I have not received the video. Can someone help resolve this issue?

24. Jeannie

July 21, 2019 - 4:10 pm

My sister is in Ohio rehabilitation center for women in Columbus Ohio and she sent a video gram about 4 days ago and I haven’t received it yet?? Also when I do get it is it the email part?

25. Charity Curtis

July 21, 2019 - 12:30 am

How do get to where my loved one in idaho doc sent me a video gram? And how do i send one back? Also how do i get to any papicture’s he has sent toi me?

26. Tamara Wixo

July 20, 2019 - 2:16 am

Can the j5 thing be purchased for inmates at the North Dakota State Penitentiary

27. MushShelley

July 19, 2019 - 9:51 pm

Thank you for Jpay! If it wasn’t for jpay I wouldn’t have been able to communicate with my loved one at cfrc main. I was wondering if there is something you might be able to assist with? My family bought our loved one a tabled 3 weeks ago on June 28, 2019, however the loved one has yet to receive a receipt. The receipt my family received only says “PhoneTransferID”. The loved one has sent many trouble tickets as we’ve been told to inform him, but the person on the receiving end of those tickets doesn’t seem to understand he is only asking for his receipt, and is given the phone number for jpay support and tells him to have a friend/family member call to inquire. He knows it might not have been long enough for the tablet to arrive as he has been told 45 days by one person and 60 from another. When we call we are told that nobody can help us and he needs to fill out a trouble ticket Lol it’s a maddening circle of frustration.
    He is worried that he won’t get one at all due to no receipt. Other inmates got their receipt the week after their family purchased it for them.
    His next concern is that all of this will delay getting the tablet as he should be moved next week. The order #is 208714.
    Any help someone can offerbwould he greatly appreciated,
    Michele

July 18, 2019 - 11:04 am

Hello Jeane – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

29. Jeane Marie

July 17, 2019 - 11:16 pm

My love isn’t getting his letters. Not in order and also sometimes not for days. Can this be fixed and how soon? Also, so far he hasn’t said if he got my video grams. The last time I asked him was about a week ago. His answer then was ” no”. He hasn’t mentioned he has gotten them in recent conversation and when we talk to each other, we aren’t on the same page emotionally because he hasn’t gotten the letter or letters written by me. Sometimes, I check my email and it says there is a letter from him, however, when I check the JPay inbox it shows (0) . I want to add that I appreciate JPay for existing. The letters that have been received by either one of us, I know for me it lights my day up ( even if there is a misunderstanding of not getting a letter sometimes) may I ask that my letters be released to him so he stays connected with up to date information about his family?
    Respectfully,
    Jeane Marie

July 17, 2019 - 8:55 am

Hello David – Videogram is currently not available for the Virginia Department of Corrections. Thanks!

July 17, 2019 - 8:52 am

Hi Suzy – We appreciate your interest in our products and services. Currently only money transfer is available at Red Rock Correctional Center AZ DOC. Thanks!

July 17, 2019 - 8:00 am

Hello Precious – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

33. Suzy

July 16, 2019 - 6:32 pm

Hello, my husband is in Red Rock Correctional Center and I was wondering if he has the option for a tablet? if so how can we processed in getting him one?

34. David B. Renner

July 16, 2019 - 2:10 pm

I would like to videogram with Joshua D. Renner, Virginia Department of Corrections. Please let me know if that is possible.

July 16, 2019 - 10:23 am

Hi Jacqueline – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Terrance is in Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and video visitation is currently not offered. Thanks!

July 16, 2019 - 8:27 am

Hello Marie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The individual should submit tablet inquiries using the kiosk. Once received, a representative will address his/her concerns. We appreciate your patience, while his concerns are addressed. Thanks!

37. Jacqueline Lewis

July 16, 2019 - 2:18 am

Hello! How are you? My name is Jacqueline Lewis. I’m the spouse of Terrance Deion Wilkins(02238561). I would like to know why he does not have the Video Visitation as one of options at the top of his JPay Account. I would like to set up a Video Visitation. I would appreciate it if you would email me and let me know what’s the problem. Thank you, Jacqueline Lewis

38. Marie Hartline

July 15, 2019 - 8:11 pm

My son’s tablet is not working as far as emails. It won’t sync. They are saying do a factory reset and if that don’t work buy another one. Why should he have to have someone buy him another one when his is only 6 months old?

July 15, 2019 - 10:56 am

Hi Renee – Thank you for contacting us. It seem like the mail option is not available, for Michael and Charlene. Please contact the facility to find out if either of their locations change. Thanks!

July 15, 2019 - 10:29 am

Hi Bruno – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

41. Bruno

July 14, 2019 - 8:55 am

Hi, I know that there is nothing to do with the post, but, good morning I received emails noting that there were 3 messages to me, but when you opened the app was only 1 message and I’ve already sent several messages and so far I did not get a response, and the algae weeks ago my friend said that you have sent 3 messages and I never received, I would like to know what happens if my messages are being delivered. Thank you

42. Rene Bennett

July 12, 2019 - 6:28 pm

I have no email option at all. Is this a clitch? Can it be fixed please?

July 12, 2019 - 3:00 pm

Hello Itzel – Tenga en cuenta que los VideoGram solo se pueden crear, enviar y recibir a través de la opción VideoGram en la aplicación móvil JPay. Esto solo está disponible en un teléfono celular. ¡Gracias!

44. itzel Urbina

July 12, 2019 - 2:52 pm

Hola. Soy itzel. necesito saber como enviar un video gram a mi hijo que esta en prision en el estado de la florida, he intentado muchas veces y no es posible envierle el video solo correo. he recibido videos de El.Pero mis videos no son enviados.

July 11, 2019 - 1:46 pm

Hi Kim – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

46. Kim

July 11, 2019 - 11:32 am

Why Am i getting an email that I got JPay mail and whne I look there’s nothing new and when I get mail there’s no email that says I got it? Why? Is this just a delayed email informing me tht I got a message?

July 11, 2019 - 10:35 am

Hello Tabithia – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The Videogram you recorded and sent 06/26/2019 to SUMMER KEETON was successfully delivered to her inbox. Thanks!

July 11, 2019 - 10:31 am

Hello John – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. If you do not already have an account, you can create one by visiting http://www.JPay.com. Input the individual’s state and inmate number. Once he appears on your account, if tablet is available for purchase the option will appear. Thanks!

July 11, 2019 - 10:15 am

Hello Natasha – Thank you for contacting us. The video you recorded and sent on 7/4/2019 was not approved. As there were several individuals in sight, dressed inappropriately in bathing suits. The attachment sent on 7/04/2019 was also not approved. Thanks!