One Stamp VideoGram

We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones, and VideoGrams are a great way to share the moments that matter.  So for today only – Wednesday, June 26th from 9:00am until 9:00pm EST, you can send your loved ones VideoGrams for just one stamp each! And for applicable locations, your loved ones can send you VideoGrams for one stamp each as well! We hope you take advantage of this promotion and stay even more connected with your loved ones!

Participating locations include:
Inbound and Outbound VideoGrams (Your loved ones can send you VideoGrams too!) – Florida Department of Corrections, Georgia Department of Corrections, Idaho Department of Corrections, Kentucky Adult Institutions, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction and Milwaukee House of Corrections.

Inbound VideoGrams only (Your loved ones do not have the option to send VideoGrams) – New York State Department of Correction and Community Services (specifically, Hudson Correctional Facility, Albion Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Taconic Correctional Facility and Adirondack Correctional Facility) and Washington Department of Corrections.

Remember, you can only send VideoGrams through the JPay Mobile App.

1. Natasha Hill

July 11, 2019 - 7:59 am

The videogram I’m referring to was taken 7/3, 3 stamps to send and 3 stamps for him to reply. It doesn’t even show up in my videogram history but it did ask for confirmation on the 6 stamps, I sent OK, and it said sent. The stamps were taken….immediately. but no videogram. And yes several pics were released, but not even half of what was sent.

2. John Haarmann

July 10, 2019 - 6:41 pm

How can I purchase a Tablet for my Grandson who is currently at Florida State Prison

3. Tabithia

July 10, 2019 - 6:46 am

I sent a videogram during your Tuesday special (6/25). My sister says she has yet to receive it. Her facility is in Fl so she should have been able to receive it. It deducted my stamps. Is there any way for you to verify on your end if I sent this? I can’t view history for this like I can emails.

July 9, 2019 - 2:52 pm

Hello Rebecca– At this time, there are no plans to implement VideoGram in TDCJ. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

5. Rebecca L Henson

July 9, 2019 - 2:47 pm

Does Texas have videogram?

July 9, 2019 - 1:27 pm

Hello Erika – At this time, there are no plans to implement VideoGram/Video Visit in California. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

7. Erika

July 9, 2019 - 12:38 pm

When will California have video gram and video visitation available??

#newhere #missingmyinmate #wascostateprison

July 9, 2019 - 12:08 pm

Hello Leah – At this time, there are no plans to implement VideoGram in Michigan. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

9. Leah

July 9, 2019 - 6:25 am

When will videograms be available in Michigan?

July 8, 2019 - 1:03 pm

Hello Natasha – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The Videogram you sent on 07/04/2019 to CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON was successfully sent and delivered. There are several Snap ‘n Send attachments that have been released and delivered to you loved ones inbox. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:20 am

Hello Candice – We are sorry for any confusion. There is no link to purchase stamps. Once you create an account, and add an individual the features available to him/her will be listed. If there is mail, you will click the feature and look for the option to buy stamps. If you need further assistance, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:12 am

Hello Elizabeth – We appreciate your interest in our products and services. Currently Video services is not available in New Jersey. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:09 am

Hello Sara – Once the individuals have gain access to the kiosk, the will check their messages. They are not notified by staff. We hope we have addressed your concerns. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:08 am

Hello Anamaria – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. Please advised the name of the individual the VideoGram was sent to. We will be more thank happy to look into this for you. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:04 am

Hello Marci – We thank you for your interest in our products and services. At this time there is only Money Transfer service available at Lexington Assessment & Reception Center in OK. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:02 am

Hello Cathy – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay’s Video service in New York. This promotion had all participating location listed. Please note, if/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:01 am

Hello Cathy – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay’s video services in New York. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

July 8, 2019 - 2:00 am

Hello Jessica – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

19. Jezebel

July 7, 2019 - 9:30 am

I have been emailing my love one since Friday & I haven’t heard from him…

20. Cathy H.

July 6, 2019 - 11:57 pm

Wondering if video gram or video visit’s will be coming to Green Haven Correctional Facility in Stormville NY?

21. Cathy H.

July 6, 2019 - 11:52 pm

Hi I see that NY has video gram so I’m wondering when will it be back again and if video visit will also be in NY Correctional facility’s, the in particularly is Green Haven? I know it’s at Vahalla Jail in Vahalla NY. Thanks very much

22. Marci Weedon

July 6, 2019 - 6:17 pm

How can i find out if Lexington, ok has video gram or video visitztion?

23. Anamaria Rodriguez

July 6, 2019 - 1:09 pm

I sent a video gram jun 26th was charged 4 stamps and my mom never received the video.

24. Sara Lou Casiello

July 6, 2019 - 10:40 am

I sent a written letter to my boyfriend, not sure if he received it. I also bought stamps for email and I am just wondering if inmates have knowledge and notified by staff to check his email?

25. Natasha Hill

July 6, 2019 - 1:59 am

It’s been several days now and still no videogram. It’s not even listed in the history but it took 3 stamps for the videogram and 3 stamps for the reply. That’s 6 stamps! Then the countless pictures I send that he never ever receives. My money doesn’t come easy, yet here I am, WASTING IT.

The email address used for my Jpay account is the same one I’m listing. here.

Please look into this matter.

26. Elizabeth

July 5, 2019 - 6:45 pm

Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I would like to know if there’s any video cam in NJ?

27. Candice Giunta

July 3, 2019 - 5:20 pm

I’ve been trying to buy stamps and send an email all day! Not sure whats going on as this is my first time using Jpay but i see no link to purchase stamps on the website and the app will not allow me to do it there either. extremely frustrated.

July 3, 2019 - 1:17 pm

Hi Natasha – We will be more than happy to confirm that for you. What is the email address that is associated with your JPay account. Thanks!

July 3, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Cindy – At this time, there are no plans to implement tablets in Texas Department of Criminal Justice. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

July 3, 2019 - 1:12 pm

Hello Annie – You’re welcome and it is a pleasure to assist you in any way we can. The facility’s personnel should be able to provide that information, as JPay is not privy to that information. Thanks

July 3, 2019 - 12:12 pm

Hi Keash – At this time, VideoGram is not available at Dillwyn Correctional Center. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

32. Natasha H.

July 3, 2019 - 12:11 pm

I sent a video gram earlier today. It’s not showing that I ever sent one but it took all the stamps for it.

33. Keash

July 3, 2019 - 8:46 am

Hey how will I know if dilwynn correctional facility has video cam and if so how do we find it.

34. annie

July 2, 2019 - 3:23 pm

Thank you very much for the information regarding my loved one. How long is the suspension going to last?

35. Cindy Saenz

July 2, 2019 - 3:19 pm

Hello, Will Texas ever allow tablets to be purchase for our loved ones? My son is in Beto Unit.
    Cindy S

July 2, 2019 - 1:53 pm

Hello Carol – The Videogram recorded and sent 06/26/2019 was delivered to ERIC HUFFMAN. Thanks!

July 2, 2019 - 1:52 pm

Hello Debra – When you receive new mail or videogram, you are notified. We do not delete contents that have not been reviewed. Thanks!

July 2, 2019 - 1:50 pm

Hello Cindy – At this time, Video Visit is not available at Louisiana Department of Corrections. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

July 2, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Hi Tamara – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. The promotion you are inquiring about was for one day only and ended on June 26, 2019 at 9:00PM. At this time, there are no mentions if or when it will become available again. Thanks!

40. cindy

July 2, 2019 - 12:42 pm

hello my name is cindy i need to make a video call, can i still do it? does this works at the Louisiana Department of Correction??

41. Tamara C Chatmon Green

July 2, 2019 - 10:06 am

when will this b available in mi

42. Debra

July 2, 2019 - 9:32 am

Hi, I sent a VideoGram to my love one and I did not see one back from them, was it deleted before I got the chance to see it? How soon do you all deleted the video?

July 2, 2019 - 8:41 am

Hi Maria – At this time, there are no plans to implement Videogram or Video Visit at Central Reception and Assignment Facility. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

44. Carol B.C. Honkanen

July 2, 2019 - 8:33 am

The videogram feature doesn’t work properly! I finally was able to record a video. It wasn’t clear whether it sent automatically to the prisoner or not. He never received it, but they charged me a stamp for it!

July 2, 2019 - 8:25 am

Hi Lisa – We are glad to hear that. Please keep in mind that this promotion already ended. All customers will be notified, if/when it runs again. Thanks!

July 2, 2019 - 8:25 am

Hi Nataliyah – At this time, there are no plans to promote One Stamp VideoGram. If/when this changes, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

47. Nataliyah

July 2, 2019 - 4:28 am

When will this be a available again?! Sad I misssed it 😩

48. Lisa

July 1, 2019 - 11:50 pm

I think it’s amazing

49. Maria

July 1, 2019 - 6:51 pm

Do you know when it will be available for CRAF videogram and video visitation

July 1, 2019 - 12:46 pm

Hello Mary – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!