One Stamp VideoGram

We know how important it is for you to stay connected with your loved ones, and VideoGrams are a great way to share the moments that matter.  So for today only – Wednesday, June 26th from 9:00am until 9:00pm EST, you can send your loved ones VideoGrams for just one stamp each! And for applicable locations, your loved ones can send you VideoGrams for one stamp each as well! We hope you take advantage of this promotion and stay even more connected with your loved ones!

Participating locations include:
Inbound and Outbound VideoGrams (Your loved ones can send you VideoGrams too!) – Florida Department of Corrections, Georgia Department of Corrections, Idaho Department of Corrections, Kentucky Adult Institutions, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction and Milwaukee House of Corrections.

Inbound VideoGrams only (Your loved ones do not have the option to send VideoGrams) – New York State Department of Correction and Community Services (specifically, Hudson Correctional Facility, Albion Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Taconic Correctional Facility and Adirondack Correctional Facility) and Washington Department of Corrections.

Remember, you can only send VideoGrams through the JPay Mobile App.

July 1, 2019 - 12:46 pm

Hello Annie – AMANDA Lewis’s account is suspended, this is the reason you are unable to send an email. Thanks!

July 1, 2019 - 12:11 pm

Hello Ragnhild – Videogram is available at Washington Corrections Center. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with the individuals on your loved ones approved list. Thanks!

July 1, 2019 - 12:09 pm

Hi Ragnhild – We appreciate your interest in our products and services. To open an account, please visit http://www.JPay.com. Do a prison search and locate the facility, to ensure mail feature is available. Once this is establish, create an account. Stamp packages are available, choose the one that fits your need. If you need additional assistance, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

4. Ragnhild O’Dell

June 30, 2019 - 6:50 pm

Hello, I would really like to send my son an email and pics of his sons and one of his son’s graduation. Please let me know how much I need to put on his acct. and how I can do this so I can have his sons here as well? Is that all right to do? Does he have them on on his approved list? Thank you!

5. Ragnhild O’Dell

June 30, 2019 - 6:44 pm

Hello, I am curious if videogram is available to Washington Correction Center. If I am reading correctly it is. This is all new to me but I would really like to send my son an email and pics of his sons and one of his son’s graduation. And please let me know how much I need to put on his acct. and when I can do this so I can have his sons here as well? Is that all right to do? Does he have them on on his approved list? Thank you!

6. annie

June 28, 2019 - 2:26 pm

Hello, as of today, I’m unable to send my loved one an email. It says product is not avaible for “loved ones name”. I called the institution and there is no ongoing suspension and she has not been moved. I tried calling Jpay customer service, but it I’m currently overseas and without a US landline number so I can not create an account.

7. Mary Banks

June 28, 2019 - 10:05 am

Hi Gary still trying to read the email that you sent love you very much

June 27, 2019 - 9:12 am

Hello Omara – Fulton Reception and Diagnostic Center do have VideoGram available. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 9:10 am

Hi Bambi – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our records show that on 06/26/2019 two (2) VideoGrams were sent to DONNIE GRIGG. The first at 4:04:14 PM and the second one at 6:17:39 PM. Hence, the reason two (2) stamps were charged. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:53 am

Hi Mark – We are sorry for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. There is no link, once you log into the JPay APP, click on the VideoGram to record and send VideoGrams. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:49 am

Hi Feenie – It is indeed a great way to keep friends and family connected. We have received your suggestion and it has been forwarded. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:46 am

Hello Stacy – Ellsworth Correctional Facility do have VideoGram. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:45 am

Hello Stacy – Ellsworth Correctional Facility in Kansas do have VideoGram. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:36 am

Hello Annette – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:36 am

Hello Opal – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. If you download the JPay App and login using your credentials, you can view the VideoGram from DAVID WHITE. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:27 am

Hello Anthony – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your account. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:26 am

Hello Lora – We apologize for any confusion. Please be aware that VideoGrams can only be created, sent and received through the VideoGram option on the JPay mobile app. This is only available on a cell phone. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:24 am

Hi Joyce – The one (1) stamp videogram was hosted only for one day Wednesday, June 26th from 9:00am until 9:00pm EST. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:22 am

Hello Vanessa – JPay is committed to helping friends and family stay connected to their incarcerated loved ones. Welcome to the JPay blog!

June 27, 2019 - 8:15 am

Hello Jan – Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be advised that VideoGram should be recorded and send using the JPay app, downloaded to a cell phone. Also, at this time there are no plans to implement tablet at Gadsden (Florida). We will inform all customers of new service, when applicable. Thanks!

June 27, 2019 - 8:03 am

Hello Shannon- We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using the JPay App. Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling the App can resolve the delay. We are glad to see that you successfully sent several attachments and VideoGrams since you sent JPay Support this message. Thanks.

June 27, 2019 - 8:01 am

Hi Carol – A stand alone VideoGram was sent on 06/26/2019 to Eric. If you sign into the JPay App on your phone, you have the ability to record/send and Videogram and also see records of your sent VideoGram. Thanks!

23. Carol B.C. Honkanen

June 27, 2019 - 3:24 am

I uploaded the app on my cell phone and it appeared that I was able to create the Videogram BUT I cannot figure out if it went to him directly? Or, am I supposed to include it in an email? I’m so confused. It is weird if it went to him directly why doesn’t it state it was “sent”? This program is VERY confusing!!!

24. TB

June 26, 2019 - 9:04 pm

Glitchy as usual. Keeps saying cannot send (video). It won’t even send single photos! Yes i know how to use your app. Been using it for 3 years. I’m very tech savvy.

25. Jan Box

June 26, 2019 - 8:52 pm

I don’t see a link that will let me VideoGram. Also, when is Gadsden (Florida) able to receive tablets? Thank you!

26. vanessa chappell

June 26, 2019 - 8:32 pm

this is vanessa ready to connect with my nephew

27. Joyce Baker

June 26, 2019 - 7:39 pm

I got the email about one stamp VideoGram this morning, Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
    Your website indicates that it was for YESTERDAY ONLY!!
    What the story?

28. Lora Jennings

June 26, 2019 - 7:09 pm

I dont see an option to send a videogram

29. Anthony Richardson

June 26, 2019 - 6:42 pm

I’m having trouble getting into my account for JPay so I can’t take video gram pictures or anything. I need to know how or whom I can contact to get in it I try to change my password and still I can’t do that or nothing. Thanks for your help

30. Opsl

June 26, 2019 - 5:45 pm

I was supposed to get a video from my son at Noble Corr. Facility in Ohio, how do I get to see it?

31. Annette

June 26, 2019 - 5:09 pm

I can not do the video gram im in ohio it did this the last time they were 1 stamp why is that

32. Stacy francis

June 26, 2019 - 5:02 pm

Ellisworth Kansas have video gram

33. Stacy francis

June 26, 2019 - 4:58 pm

Does Ellidworth Kansas have video gram?

34. Feenie

June 26, 2019 - 3:39 pm

This VideoGram feature is a fantastic option for inmates and families. Will you consider adding Virginia DOC in the near future?

35. Mark Thompson

June 26, 2019 - 3:37 pm

How hard is it to leave a link to the JPAy mobile app. I can’t find it anywhere

36. Bambi Grigg

June 26, 2019 - 3:12 pm

I just sent a videogram to an inmate in ODRC. JPAY charged me 2 stamps instead of the special today of 1. I would like a refund of the 1 stamp that I was overcharged. Thank you

37. Omara Spriggs

June 26, 2019 - 2:48 pm

Does Fulton reception and diagnostics in Fulton no have the videogram 1stamp special today

June 26, 2019 - 1:59 pm

Hi Noel – We’re so sorry for the inconvenience. Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can further troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

June 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm

Hi Amber – Minnesota is not a participating location. Thanks!

40. Amber

June 26, 2019 - 1:30 pm

Minnesota faribault department of corrections…. do they have the one stamp videogram special today?

41. Noel H

June 26, 2019 - 1:27 pm

I turned the phone off and restarted it. I even removed the App and then reloaded it. I get the same error message.

June 26, 2019 - 11:15 am

Hi Noel – please turn your phone off and then back on, and then try to log in again. That might help – thanks!

43. Noel H

June 26, 2019 - 11:07 am

I just downloaded the jpay App, and I’m trying to login with my account information; however, I keep getting an error message: “unable to complete the request at this time.” Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

June 26, 2019 - 10:50 am

Hi Alex – You can only send VideoGrams through the JPay Mobile App. Have you opened the app? The VideoGrams tab should show. Thanks!

June 26, 2019 - 10:50 am

Hi Melissa – Can you be more specific? Which state are you looking for? Thanks!

46. Melissa

June 26, 2019 - 10:47 am

Does anyine know if Madison c.i has video gram..and how do u get to it

47. Tijadara Jackson

June 26, 2019 - 10:32 am

Why does it take so long for the jpay app to load

48. Alex

June 26, 2019 - 9:09 am

I don’t see the option to send a videogram ( Florida department of corrections facility)
    Please help.

June 26, 2019 - 8:58 am

Hi Shamika – New Jersey does not have VideoGrams. Thanks!

50. Shamika Rease

June 26, 2019 - 8:29 am

Do this inquire Jersey correctional facility

Newer Comments »