Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1,013 Comments

1. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 2:32 pm

Hi Stephanie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They will be delighted in providing you more information about sending money to your loved ones. Thanks!

2. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 2:25 pm

Hi Kathy – As of right now email service are running as normal. Keep in mind that delays can also be caused by emails being flagged for review.

3. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 1:35 pm

Hi Cindi- What facility/state is your loved one located in?

4. Stephaniecollins

October 5, 2017 - 1:25 pm

How do you send money to a inmate please help thanks

5. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 1:22 pm

Hi Sue – What facility/state is your loved one located in?

6. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 1:09 pm

Hi Tammy – What facility/state is your loved one located in?

7. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 1:08 pm

Hi Catherine – Currently our JP5 tablets are not available at any facilities in Florida at this time. Once tablets and additional services do become available we will be sure to notify family and friends. Thanks you for your continued interest in our products and services.

8. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:44 pm

Hi Charles – What facility/state is your nephew located in?

9. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:33 pm

Hi Janis – What facility/state is your son located in?

10. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:32 pm

Hi Michelle – We apologize for any inconvenience. Keep in mind, delays can also be caused by emails being flagged for review.

11. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:30 pm

Hi Rachel- We apologize for any inconvenience. How much of a delay are you experiencing? Delays can also be caused by emails being flagged for review.

12. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:28 pm

Hi Kirk – We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

13. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:27 pm

Hi Ashley – Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will assist you in regards to this matter. Thanks!

14. Catherine Dubois

October 5, 2017 - 11:50 am

Good Morning, My son is at the Wakulla Work Camp (Faith & Character Building Center) in Crawfordville FL. Can you please tell me if jp tablets are available at that facility? If so, do I just add money to his commissary account to pay for it? One last question, Just recently his facility began allowing emails. I purchase ‘stamps’ , one to send and one for return reply. After jp tablet is purchased, will it using the same ‘stamps’ method of payment? Thank you so much for any and all information that you can provide. Sincerely, a Florida mom

15. Latrease Perkins

October 5, 2017 - 11:20 am

Hope u return home soon!!

16. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:43 am

Hi Henry – As of right now email service are running as normal. Keep in mind that delays can also be caused by emails being flagged for review.

17. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:29 am

Hi Sue – We were experiencing some delivery delays for emails and photo attachments which have since been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience!

18. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:26 am

Hi Shawnie – To better assist you, what facility/state is your loved one located in?

19. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:24 am

Hi Mindy – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information so that one of our customer service representatives may assist you with the issue your account may be facing. We apologize for any inconvenience your account may be facing, thanks.

20. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:17 am

Hello Caroline – Our email service is working properly and there are no delays. However, if your email is flagged for review, that could cause a delay. If you keep experiencing this issue, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team can help you and answer any further questions you may have. Thanks!

21. Tammy Fluker

October 4, 2017 - 3:38 pm

When there was free photo service mine did not work. It took a stamp each time I sent a photo. I emailed JPay about the problem and never receiced a response

22. JPayModerator

October 4, 2017 - 3:00 pm

Hello – Diane- A JPay technician will be onsite this week to address the kiosk issues. We apologize for any issue this may have caused. Thanks!

23. JPayModerator

October 4, 2017 - 2:49 pm

Hello – Lisa – To better assist you please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will give you more information on our email service. Thanks!

24. Herbert StFleur

Herbert StFleur

October 4, 2017 - 2:44 pm

Hello – Christopher Justice – We appreciate the effort you have taken to message your loved one. The JPay blog is used as a public forum and messages to your loved one will not be received. For more information, please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will give you more information on our email service. Thanks!

25. Lisa B Wilber

October 4, 2017 - 2:37 pm

I have been notified that I have a new email from my loved one. When I login to jpay, I do not see the inbox or any other related information so I cannot access the messages in my mailbox.

26. christopher justice

October 4, 2017 - 2:22 pm

Dear Chris, sorry I haven’t written before now. have been busy taking your sister china around because she lost her car. Wanted to let you know everything is going ok. no I really don’t like it here but we are staying because the Dr’s are good here for your dad. He’s doing good. Yes you need to leave Texas when you get done with your time. I sent Beth a pic of Victoria for you. ill send money as soon as I can money is a little tight right now. we will find out about our housing this week. fatman is getting big hes rotten to the core. I really don’t know what else to tell you except we love you and miss you cant wait for you to get out and come up here. I’m doing good stressed which you know is nothing new, well I’m going to go write soon and ill try to send money as soon . love you love mom

27. Charles White

October 4, 2017 - 11:54 am

I have yet to receive any emails from my nephew even though I have sent him numerous. Are you sure that the email service is in fact working.

28. Diane Ronzino

October 4, 2017 - 9:49 am

Thank you for this update. Please note: the jPay kiosk in Buckingham Correctional Center in Virginia has been broken for a couple of weeks now. Please get that fixed ASAP so the men can keep in contact with the outside world. Thank you.

29. Jennifer Seerattan Schreur

October 4, 2017 - 8:47 am

Hi George my love, I’m really sorry your there babe. We didn’t forget you Alex and I. I’m locating you and all your info for him. He wants to send you Bday money and I’m gonna sing to u! Happy birthday to u Happy birthday to u happy birthday dear husband happy birthday to u! Your very love and severely missed. Lalo says what’s up! Write me babe. 321 Waco st. Corpus Christi tx 78401 #3. I really really do still love you and claim to the fullest my sexy beast!💋

30. Deidra ShuckLee

October 3, 2017 - 9:43 pm

not able to get link to email on Jpay anymore

31. Jade Trombetta

October 3, 2017 - 10:34 am

Hi Kesha – Both JPay.com and the app are working properly. Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a slight delay in delivery. If you’re still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

32. Jade Trombetta

October 3, 2017 - 10:30 am

Hi John – Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see if the Money Order was processed. Thanks!

33. john w ott

October 3, 2017 - 9:29 am

I haven’t received confirmation on receipt of a money order for $100.00 sent for Billy R king, SCDC# 249995 at Kirkland Correctional Inst., sent 9/8/2017. M. O. was payable to j-pay, M.O. #23790852483. Can you tell me if it was received? The inmate hasn’t received a deposit in his account for this money order. The phone number provided for 24hr customer service isn’t working. I can’t get through to you using the number.

34. Kesha Granger

October 2, 2017 - 7:32 pm

I been sending emails to my husband since September 29,17 and he’s not receiving them is it something going on I been sending three a day

35. Janis Allen

October 2, 2017 - 5:10 pm

Iam still unable to compose, send, read/access my inbox and all navigation/menu displays. This is taking a very long time! This is my 4th request for help. I emailed JPay support as you suggested but still …..nothing.
    Please reply with some advise!?
    Sincerely,
    Jasnis

36. Kelly Ann Balcita

October 2, 2017 - 2:35 pm

Do u take Debit/Cards

37. JoAnn V Holland

October 2, 2017 - 8:23 am

How do you know if your transfer went through?

Thanks

38. Charles White

October 1, 2017 - 9:35 pm

I don’t know if that is in fact the case as I have sent my nephew James multiple emails and have yet to hear back from him. This seems quite odd. I’ve tried to call the customer care centre, and I was expecting to actually speak with someone, yet what I did get was an attempt to get me to set up an account over the phone.

39. Nancy

October 1, 2017 - 11:00 am

It is a shame that you can’t get a hold of your love one through Jpay app when they are in prison why not

40. Larry Richard Carter

October 1, 2017 - 4:05 am

Jpay doesn’t mind taking my money and charging a ridiculous fee for doing so but yet I can’t get a complete statement summary for all I’ve paid to jpay. Why?

41. Cindi

October 1, 2017 - 12:36 am

i can not get in to my emails at all, it just says send money, i have enought stamps i can not send and receive emails pls help

42. MICHELLE HERNANDEZ

September 30, 2017 - 3:07 pm

New account for my son Joshua rios1941652.

43. Sue Venable

September 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm

I am totally unable to buy stamps or see my inbox. I have no idea why and this has been true every time I have tried for 2 weeks.

44. Caroline Papastamatiou

September 30, 2017 - 9:12 am

Once again I have to inform you that I am not receiving any response to my emails from my friend, Mustafa Raheem. I do not know what to do now. I pay in money for stamps for me and for him but I have no service at all. Should I try and set up another account? I imagine that you would transfer me the money that I have already paid. I would also point out that, when I accessed my account, your records show me as having sent mail last on 20 Jan, whereas I purchased more stamps and sent a letter a couple of weeks ago. Please hep

45. suzzy j

September 29, 2017 - 9:25 pm

im still having issues as much money as we pay for these services and the tablet can it atleast work correctly?

46. Patricia Niemeyer

September 29, 2017 - 3:54 pm

Has the face of jPay changed? It used to show payment options in different colored backgrounds. I’m a little confused and am wondering why I don’t see that anymore.
    Please respond.

47. Cynthia Gravely

September 29, 2017 - 10:48 am

the Kiosk at Nottoway Correctional Center, specifically B upper West has been down for 5 days. The monitor went blank. Is there any way it can be fixed or if reported how long will it take to fix?

48. Barb Bowers

September 29, 2017 - 9:24 am

I have set up Jpay to put money in an account for an inmate, can you tell me how the email and video chat work? Does the inmate use a computer at the facility? How do we schedule? Do you know what the cost is to have an email account for the inmate? I am very confused about this, there seems to be directions for me to send and pay but I absolute see no information on how the inmate receives or if the equipment is available there. Thank you

Barb

49. Erika

September 29, 2017 - 8:10 am

Do all facilities have email available to imates in gen pop? Is there any reason that privilege would b taken away ? Other then misuse or abuse , of course .

50. Karen sadler

September 28, 2017 - 8:45 pm

My messages keep getting cut off after typing like 3 sentences… what’s up with that?