Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

July 19, 2018 - 9:27 am

Hi Deni – Are you using Internet Explorer? That option seems to work best. Thanks!

2. Deni

July 18, 2018 - 5:51 am

I am having the exact same problem as others. I try to log in and it just takes me straight back onto the home page. I have used the advice you seem to be giving everyone with this problem and mine is still not working. has anybody else managed to get on with this advice?

July 19, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Deb – Please try using Internet Explorer. That option seems to work best! Thanks!

4. Deb

July 17, 2018 - 7:18 pm

I sent a notice a few days ago to jpay support explaining that, like many of the other people here have explained, I am unable to log into my jpay account. Each time I do, it just takes me back to the same login screen.

I have cleared my cache, closed my browser, updated to the latest version of Firefox, all to no avail. Is this a site-wide issue?

July 17, 2018 - 10:22 am

Hi Brian – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

6. Brian

July 16, 2018 - 7:27 am

For a week now, on logging in with email and password, it comes write back to the same screen.

July 17, 2018 - 10:29 am

Hi Rebecca – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

8. Rebecca Jewell

July 14, 2018 - 4:15 pm

I can not send or receive messages to my son for several days now! When I try to go to the site it acts like I need to set up a new account! What is going on! Please fix!

July 17, 2018 - 10:31 am

Hello – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

10. Agupusi Oluomachi

July 13, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi please I need help here….I can’t login to my account to send a message to my husband today.lf I login in it will bounce back to start login again.why is it like that?

July 17, 2018 - 10:32 am

12. L

July 13, 2018 - 11:41 am

JPay hasn’t been working in days. My password won’t go through. Is anyone working on this? Thanks.

July 17, 2018 - 10:33 am

14. Bethany

July 12, 2018 - 10:04 pm

I can’t login to my account, every time I sign in it redirects me to the home page. Been going on all day. My browser is up to date.

July 17, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Cici – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

16. CICI

July 12, 2018 - 2:47 pm

I’m unable to login and I can’t add stamps. Also can’t send a message at this time. Tried from the computer, phone browser and the app. Please assist.

July 12, 2018 - 12:44 pm

Hi Jessica – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into these email issues. Thanks!

18. Jessica Bracamontes

July 11, 2018 - 4:19 am

It’s been almost 2 week with this problem…I haven’t been able to receive messages from my inmate. He says he is receiving all of my messages but I am not getting any of his messages. He also says he is communicating perfectly fine with his sister and cousin so it seems to only be with me… Why is this happening.? And how long will it take for it to go back to normal.???? I’ve tried making a new account twice but nothing is working. I’m wasting my stamps on messages that are not getting delivered correctly.

July 10, 2018 - 11:02 am

Hi Margaret – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help your password. Thanks!

20. margaret

July 2, 2018 - 7:09 pm

i cannot get a password to go through.

21. Kim jones

June 29, 2018 - 2:15 am

Can’t get email site to work

22. LaCreshia Strain

June 28, 2018 - 2:02 pm

Shellie Chavis hey honey

June 28, 2018 - 6:50 pm

Hi Lulu – Everything is working properly. Thanks!

24. Lulu

June 25, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Messages aren’t going through today, what’s going on?

June 25, 2018 - 9:55 am

Hi Melanie – Snap n’ Send is only available on the JPay mobile app. You simply take a photo and then click send! It’s that easy!

26. Melanie Whitworth

June 18, 2018 - 3:23 pm

His does the snap and send work?

June 15, 2018 - 10:15 am

Hi Patricia – The JP5 tablets are available in Minnesota. The option should be available to you through your JPay account. Thanks!

28. Patricia A Boie

June 13, 2018 - 4:14 pm

My son is in

Son is in Fairbault, MN.Will I be able to order a tablet for him at this time.

« Older Comments