Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

December 4, 2018 - 5:52 pm

Hi Latyra – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email concerns. Thanks!

2. Latyra hubbard

December 3, 2018 - 1:15 pm

I haven’t been receiving any of my emails from JPay

December 4, 2018 - 5:56 pm

Hi Donya – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

4. Donya Rork

December 3, 2018 - 12:00 am

I want to know why I can’t write to my husband on JPay I got 31 stamp left

5. Brittany Terry

December 2, 2018 - 3:18 pm

J was wondering if jpay is down & what’s going on with it I seem to can’t email my boyfriend nor purchase && transfer stamps to both of our accounts
    12/02/18

November 26, 2018 - 9:23 am

Hi Katherine – Please have your husband write a trouble ticket from the kiosk providing details of what’s happening with his tablet. Customer Service will respond directly to him. Thanks!

7. Katherine

November 24, 2018 - 8:38 pm

My husband’s tablet wont sync emails and he cant send or receive any emailed

November 26, 2018 - 9:31 am

Hi Diana – Please be aware that some emails are flagged for review which may cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

9. Diana

November 23, 2018 - 1:35 pm

What are you talking about. It’s been 3 days I’ve been waiting to receive my emails,
    From my inmate

November 26, 2018 - 9:33 am

Hi Rakael – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your app issues. Thanks!

11. Rakael

November 23, 2018 - 1:00 pm

Hello my jpay app on my android phone will not work. When i touch the app the only message I get is when logo comes up and the stay connected message and that’s it……..nothing after that

November 7, 2018 - 11:06 am

Hi Julia – Yes, JPay’s email is working properly. Thanks!

13. Julia

November 6, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Is email working properly at Dooly State Prison?

November 7, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi Linda – We apologize for the inconvenience. Your son should write a trouble ticket from the kiosk explaining the issues and Customer Service will respond directly back to him. Thanks!

15. Linda Cole

November 6, 2018 - 7:09 pm

My Son Marc Cole G07123 at CROSS City Correctional CROSS CITY Fla received his Tablet within 3rd week week it Burnt Up it started with getting warm an shutting down when told to turn it off an on it Quit how are your people going to replace them there others too I’ve been told it’s been reported back in October 3rd We just want answers as to replacement time or our money back can someone do that please

November 6, 2018 - 9:33 am

Hi Shauna – We apologize for the inconvenience. Someone will respond to you shortly, we appreciate your patience. Thanks!

17. Shauna

November 6, 2018 - 7:42 am

I sent an email last week to the support team and still have yet to hear back from them. :(

November 6, 2018 - 9:38 am

Hi Makayla – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

19. Makayla

November 5, 2018 - 12:30 pm

I’ve been trying to send my boyfriend money since November 2 and it’s sitting and saying pendingstate it hasn’t changed i have no clue why it won’t send.

November 6, 2018 - 9:40 am

Hi Briana – If the customer service representative told you a manager will get back to you, then they will. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thanks!

21. Briana

November 4, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Me or my boyfriend isn’t receiving each other’s email anymore. I called JPay and she didn’t know either she told me to wait for a response from JPay but never received a denial letter or anything please help

November 2, 2018 - 1:00 pm

Thank you, Crystal!!!!

23. Crystal ONeal

October 31, 2018 - 7:11 pm

Jpay email has been an amazing thing to have.

October 29, 2018 - 2:36 pm

Hi Shauna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this app issue. Thanks!

25. Shauna

October 26, 2018 - 7:28 pm

I have the same problem as Nadia can you please help!! “Whenever I try to logon to the JPay app it says “unable to complete request at this time” everytime. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it, but it hasn’t helped. It is the correct information bc when I log on to the JPay website on the computer it works, but it doesn’t offer the same services as the app (video grams and picture messages). What do I do?”

October 26, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Naomi – Your boyfriend needs to submit a trouble ticket through the kiosk and customer service will help him. Thanks!

27. Naomi

October 25, 2018 - 10:42 am

My boyfriend got his tablet but wouldnt work! He downloaded 56 songs which cost money but his tablet wont sync therefore he cant play those songs that he payed for! Its been a week since i emailed jpay customer support, no response to fix the issue. Feels like a rip off.

28. Nadia

October 10, 2018 - 9:01 pm

October 17, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hi Pamela – Please uninstall and then reinstall the app to ensure you have the latest version. That should help. Thanks!

30. pamela

October 3, 2018 - 8:44 am

My email notified me that I had a jpay message so I looked at the app. It was there however the date says october 2, 3:00 pm. I even refreshed my page a bunch between that time yesterday and today, october 3, 8:00 am. It didn’t show till 8:08 am. How come i didnt get it at the time it says ?

October 2, 2018 - 4:32 pm

Hi Danny – Please email support@jpay.com and a customer service representative will help you with your email concern. Thanks!

32. Danny may

October 2, 2018 - 2:34 am

My friend is also not receiving my emails although they show as sent on my end. I have called the 800 number but can’t get off hold.

October 2, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Hi Chelsea – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into your concern. Thanks!

34. Chelsea R.

September 29, 2018 - 5:28 am

Hi, What’s going on with the Corcoran site? I’ve sent my boyfriend 4 emails since Monday, September 24,2018, and he has not received any of them. Please help!

September 18, 2018 - 4:24 pm

Hi Fi – JPay is functioning properly. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email questions. Thanks!

36. Fi

September 16, 2018 - 5:38 pm

Hi there can you tell me if there is any problems with the jpay services just now thr last few days i have not been recieving any emails

September 13, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Hi Renee – JPay is fully operational. Thanks!

38. Renee

September 7, 2018 - 8:35 am

Is the Florida State Prison System JPay system down?

September 4, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Jodie – Yes, email is operational at that facility. Thanks!

40. Jodie Brock

September 4, 2018 - 10:49 am

Can you tell me if the email on jpay is working in Florida correctional

September 4, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Marie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

42. Marie

August 31, 2018 - 9:32 am

Hi, what’s going on with the Corcoran site? I’ve received notifications that I’ve received an email from my husband and it’s not showing on the app. Please help.

September 4, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi Lauren – At this time JPay is operating as usual in Georgia. Please have your loved one write a trouble ticket through the kiosk. Thanks!

44. Lauren Welborn

August 28, 2018 - 2:42 pm

Hey what’s going on with the JPay at the coastal state prison in garden city Georgia ?? My inmate said it was messed up it one day before I emailed him and haven’t heard anythIng in 3 days from him

August 27, 2018 - 1:36 pm

Hi Donna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help troubleshoot this issue. Thanks!

46. DONNA HARTOG

August 27, 2018 - 12:55 pm

I still do not have a submitt button to send an email after I type it. I am on my PC not a cell phone and not using an app. I am using my personal computer and cannot send an email because there’s no icon to hit submit, I don’t know what to do or what would cause it

August 27, 2018 - 1:38 pm

Hi Diana – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help answer your email queation. Thanks!

48. Diana

August 26, 2018 - 3:51 pm

I recieved an email to my personal email saying that my mother in law had emailed me, but when I log in to JPay email, it doesn’t show any new email from her. Help!

49. Jamie

August 20, 2018 - 5:19 am

Hey JPay, what’s going on with Jpay at Toledo Correctional Institution in Ohio ? I haven’t heard of my man in like two weeks. How can this take so long? Please let me know the status and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!

August 27, 2018 - 1:57 pm

Hi Jamie – Everything is working properly at that site. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative if an issue arises again. Thanks!

51. Jamie

August 17, 2018 - 11:42 am

Hey,
    What’s going on with Jpay at Toledo Correctional Institution??? I haven’t heard from my man for over a week?!!! He mentioned there was something wrong with the screens but will it be fixed soon?!!

August 15, 2018 - 12:48 pm

Hi Kelly – Please try to uninstall and then reinstall the app. That should help the issue. Thanks!

53. Kelly Brown

August 9, 2018 - 5:09 pm

I’ve uploaded the JPAY app on my Android phone. I have been able to select my inmate. It goes as far as a screen that tells me what services are available; however, I can’t go any further. None of the icons can be accessed. A red message comes up that says “Inmate Already Exists” when I hit the box ‘CONTINUE’.

August 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm

Hi Gris – At this time, there is no email delay. However, keep in mind that some emails are flagged for review which may cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

55. Gris

August 2, 2018 - 12:55 pm

Is there some sort of delay going on with sending or receiving emails? I’m a little worried since I haven’t heard from by boyfried since Tuesday.

56. Cassie Griffin

July 28, 2018 - 5:42 pm

This is a very interesting post on restore mail. If you have low email storage and incoming a lot then it is an issue arise. For this solution, your post is very helpful

August 1, 2018 - 9:23 pm

Hi Kayla – We are working on a fix for the issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience until the fix is implemented. Thanks!

58. Kayla

July 26, 2018 - 9:53 pm

Will not let me login to the MOBILE app, only works if I use my internet browser but the Jpay mobile APP is not letting me login, always says “unable to complete request at this time” I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times and it says the same thing. Not an internet connection problem either cause everything else works. Thankfully I can go to the browser while I wait for the app to work but I really prefer the app more for its benefits. Please help thanks

August 1, 2018 - 9:26 pm

Hi Diane – We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on a fix, as we appreciate your patience until that fix is implemented. Thanks!

60. Diane Ronzino

July 25, 2018 - 5:26 am

I have not been able to use the jPay app on my iPhone for months now. I’ve written and called. I’ve done everything you have told me to do – multiple times over. PLEASE fix this problem.

July 24, 2018 - 4:08 pm

Hi Carrie – If you’re using JPay.com from a laptop or a computer, please clear all caches and open a new window using Internet Explorer. That should work!

62. Carrie Shepherd

July 23, 2018 - 2:03 pm

I sent an email last night , today my email won’t send , it says I have no connection , I want to know why I don’t have a connection.

July 23, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Hi Nichole – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this email issue. Thanks!

64. Nichole Anderson

July 22, 2018 - 12:42 am

I cannot email my son I keep getting a message saying: you don’t have a inmate with email enable. This been going on for a week now.

65. Symone

July 19, 2018 - 8:20 pm

My JPay app hasn’t been working since June i have deleted it and reinstalled it it’s say unable to complete your request at this time so i have to go through the actual website when will the app work again?

July 19, 2018 - 9:27 am

Hi Deni – Are you using Internet Explorer? That option seems to work best. Thanks!

67. Deni

July 18, 2018 - 5:51 am

I am having the exact same problem as others. I try to log in and it just takes me straight back onto the home page. I have used the advice you seem to be giving everyone with this problem and mine is still not working. has anybody else managed to get on with this advice?

July 19, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Deb – Please try using Internet Explorer. That option seems to work best! Thanks!

69. Deb

July 17, 2018 - 7:18 pm

I sent a notice a few days ago to jpay support explaining that, like many of the other people here have explained, I am unable to log into my jpay account. Each time I do, it just takes me back to the same login screen.

I have cleared my cache, closed my browser, updated to the latest version of Firefox, all to no avail. Is this a site-wide issue?

July 17, 2018 - 10:22 am

Hi Brian – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

71. Brian

July 16, 2018 - 7:27 am

For a week now, on logging in with email and password, it comes write back to the same screen.

July 17, 2018 - 10:29 am

Hi Rebecca – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

73. Rebecca Jewell

July 14, 2018 - 4:15 pm

I can not send or receive messages to my son for several days now! When I try to go to the site it acts like I need to set up a new account! What is going on! Please fix!

July 17, 2018 - 10:31 am

Hello – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

75. Agupusi Oluomachi

July 13, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi please I need help here….I can’t login to my account to send a message to my husband today.lf I login in it will bounce back to start login again.why is it like that?

July 17, 2018 - 10:32 am

77. L

July 13, 2018 - 11:41 am

JPay hasn’t been working in days. My password won’t go through. Is anyone working on this? Thanks.

July 17, 2018 - 10:33 am

79. Bethany

July 12, 2018 - 10:04 pm

I can’t login to my account, every time I sign in it redirects me to the home page. Been going on all day. My browser is up to date.

July 17, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Cici – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

81. CICI

July 12, 2018 - 2:47 pm

I’m unable to login and I can’t add stamps. Also can’t send a message at this time. Tried from the computer, phone browser and the app. Please assist.

July 12, 2018 - 12:44 pm

Hi Jessica – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into these email issues. Thanks!

83. Jessica Bracamontes

July 11, 2018 - 4:19 am

It’s been almost 2 week with this problem…I haven’t been able to receive messages from my inmate. He says he is receiving all of my messages but I am not getting any of his messages. He also says he is communicating perfectly fine with his sister and cousin so it seems to only be with me… Why is this happening.? And how long will it take for it to go back to normal.???? I’ve tried making a new account twice but nothing is working. I’m wasting my stamps on messages that are not getting delivered correctly.

July 10, 2018 - 11:02 am

Hi Margaret – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help your password. Thanks!

85. margaret

July 2, 2018 - 7:09 pm

i cannot get a password to go through.

86. Kim jones

June 29, 2018 - 2:15 am

Can’t get email site to work

87. LaCreshia Strain

June 28, 2018 - 2:02 pm

Shellie Chavis hey honey

June 28, 2018 - 6:50 pm

Hi Lulu – Everything is working properly. Thanks!

89. Lulu

June 25, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Messages aren’t going through today, what’s going on?

June 25, 2018 - 9:55 am

Hi Melanie – Snap n’ Send is only available on the JPay mobile app. You simply take a photo and then click send! It’s that easy!

91. Melanie Whitworth

June 18, 2018 - 3:23 pm

His does the snap and send work?

June 15, 2018 - 10:15 am

Hi Patricia – The JP5 tablets are available in Minnesota. The option should be available to you through your JPay account. Thanks!

93. Patricia A Boie

June 13, 2018 - 4:14 pm

My son is in

Son is in Fairbault, MN.Will I be able to order a tablet for him at this time.