Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

May 21, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Hello – If you emailed Customer Service they will get back to your shortly and address the issue. Thanks!

2. Summer

May 21, 2018 - 1:04 pm

I’m having the same issue my inmate I email to isn’t getting any of my messages but I’m getting all of his how do I get this fixed asap I put in a ticket but I got for surgery in a few days

May 16, 2018 - 2:08 pm

Hi Rob – We’re sorry to hear this. Please call Customer Service and a representative can help troubleshoot this problem: 800-574-5729. Thanks!

4. Rob Holloway

May 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm

I downloaded the new upload for the email and now I cant get on my email, it keeps taking to a page to look for the inmate. Then it says he already exists. I have uninstalled an reinstalled and it does not fix it.

May 15, 2018 - 10:46 am

Hi Phalyn – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will help resolve these email issues. Thanks!

6. Phalyn Murphy

May 13, 2018 - 4:12 pm

I am still not getting my emails from my loved one. He is sending them and they may or may not come through. It is also taking forever for him to get my emails. He is in Macon state

May 13, 2018 - 1:12 pm

Hi Dona – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help resolve this issue. Thanks!

8. Dona M Fry

May 13, 2018 - 9:49 am

I am unable to send axon email. I have stamps available but the navigation tab to click email is missing. The only thing showing is home and send money. Is there a technical problem?

May 9, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Mary – Once we have a finalized deployment date, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

10. MaryTerHaar

May 6, 2018 - 11:05 am

when is the tablet going to be in Holmes county correctitional ?

April 24, 2018 - 8:49 am

Hi Carmen – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information so a Customer Service representative can look into the issue with your videos. In regards to tablets, we do not have a confirmed tablet deployment date. Once that date is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

12. Carmen Marie

April 23, 2018 - 4:11 pm

My loved one is in Hardee C I, in Florida. He has left two video messages over two weeks ago and I have not received any of them. Could you please tell me what’s going on? Also, when is this facility going to be eligible to purchase their Jtablets? I have called Jpay, the prison, left messages for the warden and no one has returned my call, except Jpay. I would like tu purchase the tablet for my love one asap,so he can keep in touch with his family and enjoy his music. Please get in touch with me asap. Thanking u in advance for your help in this matter. God bless

April 17, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Tabitha – We’re sorry to hear this! Please email Support@JPay.com or call 800-574-5729 and a Customer Service Representative will help you. Thanks!

14. Tabitha L Madison-Carmean

April 13, 2018 - 4:33 pm

My account has been hacked from 2 different email accounts. I can not access my account. Please help.

March 27, 2018 - 8:28 am

Hi Alyssa – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information and a Customer Service Representative will look into this email issue for you. Thanks!

16. alyssa goubeaux

March 27, 2018 - 6:21 am

My boyfriend has sent me letters and pictures. I haven’t got any of them. He’s at London prison in Ohio

March 19, 2018 - 9:04 am

Hi Mandi – Please email Support@JPay.com with your loved one’s Inmate Id # so we can identify the kiosk you’re referring to. Thanks!

18. Mandi

March 15, 2018 - 9:38 pm

Jpay has been down for over two weeks at Smith state prison. Can someone please let me know what’s the cause of this issue?

19. Jade Trombetta

March 14, 2018 - 11:55 am

Hi Dannel – Can you please provide more clarification on your question? Thanks!

20. Dannel Weaver

March 13, 2018 - 8:00 pm

What is this for?

21. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:50 am

Hi Theresa – If your husband submitted a trouble ticket from the kiosk, a customer service representative will respond. They will provide directions to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

22. Theresa Chapman

March 5, 2018 - 4:44 pm

My husband has tried to get in contact with someone via inside of the prison and he has been unsuccessful. I have tried to make contact with someone who could help sync the tablet and has been unsuccessful. I would be so appreciative if someone can call me back and help me help him get the tablet sync with the kiosk.

23. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:51 am

Hi Jessica – Thank you for your post. We’ll follow up with our IT department to ensure a JPay staff member will visit the site and troubleshoot the kiosk issue. Thanks!

24. Jessica S.

March 5, 2018 - 3:20 pm

I just wanted to make sure someone from Jpay is aware that one of the Jpay Kioski’s in the faith based dorm at Desoto Correctional Institution at the Annex in Arcadia, Florida isn’t working. It’s been down for two weeks. Can someone please fix it so they can have contact with their loved ones please. Thank you so much and God bless :)

25. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:52 am

Hi Trevor – If your loved one can send/receive emails, the email option will be displayed when you log into your JPay account. Thanks!

26. Trevor Quentin

March 5, 2018 - 10:56 am

How and where do I send email to an inmate? Can’t seem to find the correct link.

Cheers,

TQ

27. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 12:06 pm

Hi Steven – When any new products or services become available, we’ll inform all customers. At this time we do not have any updates on tablets. Thanks!

28. Steven

February 23, 2018 - 9:10 am

Will the jpay tablets be coming soon to the Wallace unit in Texas

29. JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 2:04 pm

Hi Andrew – For more information on how to send a letter through the US Postal Service to your loved one, please reach out to the facility for information on how to do so.

30. Andrew Czerwinski

January 29, 2018 - 9:17 am

ok so i wanted to send an Email to someone who is in Missouri Corrections… she is female but i did not realize that i have to buy stamps to send email… is there a way for me to send Snail mail to her? do i need more than just an address? im new to this and in my opinion i think its odd to charge to send pixels… when facebook and other social media channels allow at least 140 characters for free… but hey i have never been arrested so … i have no clue what to expect… but if someone could let me know the best way i could at least give my info in a letter and where to send it to i would be great full… thank you

31. JPayModerator

January 5, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Adriannna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They will be able to provide you with assistance with the issue you have encountered. Thanks!

32. Adriannna

December 24, 2017 - 3:31 am

Why was i booted off with an error message in the middle of writing an email, now cant even log in. There was no talk of anything illegal or anything even close, the last week ive been receiving the emails extremely out of order as well. Never have had any problems with jpay before, been using it for years. What is going on

33. JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:09 pm

Hi Roxanne – Our website and app are functioning normally at this time. As a troubleshooting measure, if you are using the JPay App, please make sure that it is updated to the latest version by going to the iOS App or Google Play Store. If an update is available, the ability to update should appear. Thanks!

34. Roxanne Loginoff

December 13, 2017 - 12:55 am

I received an email notification saying that I had mail from my brother and when I log onto JPay, I cannot see any email from him and I do not have the option of composing an email. How much longer is your system going to be down?

35. JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 1:59 pm

Hi Dionysia – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a delay in delivery. If the emails you send do not meet the guidelines of the DOC, then they may be discarded. If you are still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

36. Dionysia

December 10, 2017 - 9:28 pm

My husband has sent me 5 emails since November 27th and both of have contacted jpay for assistance but nobody responds to us and I still haven’t received a single email.

37. JPayModerator

December 12, 2017 - 1:56 pm

Hi Diana – Unfortunately, our email service is not available SCI Camp Hill in Pennsylvania at this time. For more information on our services, please visit http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

38. Diana

December 8, 2017 - 2:31 pm

Hello, can you not send emails to Camp Hill inmates anymore? I cant find anywhere on my account where you can email or purchase stamps.
    Thanks! Diana

39. JPayModerator

December 8, 2017 - 1:48 pm

Hi Fay – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted to provide you with information on how to use our email services. Thanks!

40. Fay

December 8, 2017 - 1:39 pm

How do i send a email with jpay?

41. JPayModerator

December 4, 2017 - 9:09 am

Hi Franchelle – Please verify that your loved one is in a state or facility which we provide email for by visiting the following link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. If email services are available to your loved one and your still have issue, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

42. Franchelle J White

November 29, 2017 - 11:54 am

Hello, how do you send an email to an inmate? I keep clicking on email, under inmate services, but I don’t see a tab to actually send. Thank you in advance.

43. Kayla D Higle

November 22, 2017 - 11:30 am

Hey send me the paper I can fill out so I can come see you!!!! How are you doin??? It’s crazy out of all the prisons, they sent you to the town I live in lol anyways get that paper sent to me so I can be on the visitors list! My address is 813 N 5th St #7 Stockton ks, 67669 ✌

44. Tanya

November 21, 2017 - 2:32 pm

How do you tell when your loved one has received your email? I have a few in the past week and haven’t got an reply back, and it looks to me that he doesn’t have any blocks or anything

45. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:08 am

Hi Ernestine – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet.

The best ways to contact your loved one is to send an email (even with an attached photo or video). Please click on this link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx to see the JPay services and rates available at your loved one’s facility. Have a great day!

46. Ernestine Martinemail

November 19, 2017 - 10:47 pm

Hey babay hope you get this then i know iam on the right track

47. Jo Ellen Chisholm

November 19, 2017 - 10:00 pm

I have tried to get a repair tech to fix the kiosks for the tablets that are still out of order at Phillips State Prison, Buford, GA–especially the Faith Based Dorm. We have called your customer service department three times. We have tried to do everything we’ve been told to do–look for a phone number on the side of the kiosk and call that number. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER. We cannot communicate through the service that we are paying for–us and the inmates. I don’t understand why you would enjoy losing money. Why not just fix the kiosks and be done with it??? It has been over three weeks that we are waiting for the service to be done. How much longer will we have to wait??? BAD BUSINESS!!!!!

48. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:14 am

Hi Jeanette – For information on our stamp prices, please visit http://jpay.com/PAvail.aspx and choose your state. Thanks!

49. Jeanette

November 19, 2017 - 2:45 pm

I realized there is one stamp per email but I need to know how much are stamps and how many stamps will I receive?

50. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 2:28 pm

Hi Rene – Is your loved one still being housed at Wakulla Correctional Institute?

51. Rene Garcia

November 18, 2017 - 11:33 am

What happened to my email account? All I have now is ” put money on account” and “schedule video visitation”, which I am not aware that Wakulla even offers. I still have 9 stamps on my account and can’t use it.

52. Helena

November 18, 2017 - 3:12 am

Hi,
    Are there any issues with Jpay email service to or from New Jersey State Prison at the moment? I understand the flow of mail slows down over the weekend, but my loved one and I email upto 10+ times a day, so usually a few still get through each day. Have not heard from them in a couple of days now, and their last email indicated the kiosk he syncs to in his unit had been acting up all day. Any info would be great THANKS :)

53. Tina M Ingram

November 17, 2017 - 9:07 pm

I am not receiving my emails. Some come, some don’t. I called jpay and they told me it might be the institution, but I had already called the prisons(2different ones 2 inmates) and its not them. Jpay said give it 5 days and call back. Stupid. Its email. Should take 5 seconds.
    Could at least offer to refund stamps, but didn’t. FIX THE PROBLEM don’t spin me,I am not stupid.

54. Elizabeth

November 17, 2017 - 7:08 pm

Hi. I’m not sure if this is an issue that can be fixed or if it’s just a glitch that y’all know about and are hopefully trying to resolve. Lately I have not been getting sound or pop up notifications on my iPhone 7 Plus letting me know that I received a message from my loved one. I have checked the notification settings for the JPay app on my phone to make sure nothing was changed and everything is still set as it should be. This happens regardless of if I am using my carriers internet or if I am connected to WiFi. The only way I know that I have a message is if I check my email or go into the app and happen to see that I have a message.

55. Daisy

November 17, 2017 - 7:05 pm

Does Missouri ( Fulton reception and diagnostic ) have where you can send reply stamps if so how do I do this? Thanks!

56. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:39 am

Hi Rose – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative for assistance with your accounts. Thanks!

57. Rose Vasquez

November 17, 2017 - 10:37 am

I’m having problems trying to get into my accounts I have 2 of which neither will open! Please reimburse me for these 2 accounts!

58. Anthony Cruz

November 16, 2017 - 4:45 pm

I can’t see any botton on jpay so I can send an email I live in the Washington area

59. JPayModerator

November 15, 2017 - 4:11 pm

Hi Danielle – What state/facility is your loved one located?

60. Danielle

November 15, 2017 - 3:45 pm

Why can I only send money to my loved one? There’s no email button or anything?

61. JPayModerator

November 14, 2017 - 2:12 pm

Hi Casey – Please contact the facility your love one is located in for more information regarding visitor applications. Thanks!

62. Casey

November 13, 2017 - 2:24 pm

How long does the visitors application take to be approved?

63. JPayModerator

November 13, 2017 - 10:29 am

Hi Melissa – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will give you more information on our email service. Thanks!

64. Melissa

November 11, 2017 - 5:23 pm

How do I attatch a picture to an email?
    He is in WRDCC in Missouri.

65. JPayModerator

November 13, 2017 - 2:13 pm

Hi Sarah – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a slight delay in delivery. If you’re still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

66. Sarah

November 11, 2017 - 11:27 am

Seem to be having issues receiving emails from my loved one. One message will come through, and then the next won’t. They are showing as sent in his sent folder, but I am not receiving them.

67. Patricia Melchor

November 11, 2017 - 3:09 am

I’m using the service of CorrLinks in another state and it is amazing. Same day service. $6.00 a year. Have had no problem. New to JPay. I’m hoping they will offer me the same service.

68. JPayModerator

November 13, 2017 - 2:24 pm

Hi Dawn – As long as your dad is transferred to a facility which has JPay email services he will receive his messages. Also, depending on the state your father is in, he can purchase stamps which he can use to reply to your messages or can reply using a prepaid stamp which you can have sent to him. Thanks!

69. Dawn

November 9, 2017 - 8:41 pm

Hello! I am new to jpay. I recently bought some stamps to email my dad, my question is if he has just been transfered somewhere how will he know he has gotten an email? Also, are the stamps for me to only send him emails, or can he also use them to respond to what I’ve sent? Sorry for the probably most plain and simple answerable questions, I just don’t know.

70. JPayModerator

November 13, 2017 - 2:18 pm

Hi Vickie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be able to research the issues your account may be experiencing. Thanks!

71. Vickie Philippi

November 9, 2017 - 4:08 pm

I cannot get into JPay to leave email or send money.

72. JPayModerator

November 15, 2017 - 4:18 pm

Hi Ally – Please email Support@JPay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be able to provide you with assistance purchasing stamps. Thanks

73. Ally

November 9, 2017 - 1:25 am

I have tried at least ten times to buy stamps so I can send emails with my loved one and every single time it tells me it fails. I have tried the app and I have tried going on the actual website. I don’t understand what is going on. I use this card every single day. I have it hooked up to other things for my payments to come directly out so I don’t understand why I’m having such a problem with jpay.

74. JPayModerator

November 8, 2017 - 3:23 pm

Hi Cyndi – What state/facility is your loved one located in?

75. Cyndi Zimmer

November 6, 2017 - 12:46 pm

I just paid for more stamps so I could email my loved one. My bank account was charged for the stamps, however the stamps are NOT showing in my account and I have no access to use email for communication with my inmate.

I have sent 3 communications to JPay to inquire as to why they would take my money for stamps, but not give me access to email. I have received no responses. This smells like a SCAM to me. I would like access to the email OR a REFUND for my stamps purchase!!!

76. Jesi

November 5, 2017 - 11:41 pm

What happened to what missouri doc had before and what about the credits I bought for that? When did this all change again?

77. JPayModerator

November 7, 2017 - 11:07 am

Hi Sean – How are you attempting to attach the picture? Are you using the JPay mobile app?

78. Sean

November 5, 2017 - 11:38 pm

This is asinine, I can’t send a picture even though Jpay says that I can online. The attachment button is MIA. Ridiculous.

79. JPayModerator

November 7, 2017 - 4:17 pm

Hi Tomeka – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will give you more information on why you haven’t received your emails. It’s possible your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a slight delay in delivery. Thanks!

80. Tomeka Johnson

November 5, 2017 - 12:01 am

81. Tomeka

November 4, 2017 - 11:58 pm

Emails are going out on both ends but we’re not receiving them. Updated & refreshed the app also checked emails through browser and nothing.

82. JPayModerator

November 7, 2017 - 4:20 pm

Hi Krys – Any funds which were previously sent to your loved ones commissary through a previous provider should still be available for use.

83. Krys Thoene

November 4, 2017 - 6:58 pm

What happened to funds already posted to access corrections?

84. JPayModerator

November 3, 2017 - 8:58 am

Hi Elizabeth – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will assist you with our email service. Thanks!

85. Elizabeth

November 2, 2017 - 6:03 pm

Can’t do a email what is the problem i would like to hear from my loved one he is very important to me.Thank You.

86. Barry Ben-Horowitz

November 1, 2017 - 9:26 am

JPay email service is horrible. It can take up to 2 – 3 days to send a SIMPLE email. Email is not sophisticated technology. It has been around since the late 80s. The cost is over the top which is a burden on the family but yet we cant even get an email delivered in an acceptable amount of time which even for the busiest email servers is 15 minutes MAX. JPay has a monopoly on this service so we must insist on reliable service at an acceptable performance level.

« Older Comments