Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Robin

September 6, 2017 - 1:08 pm

Hey hope all is well with you today, I’m Home this week,

2. gladys cole

September 6, 2017 - 11:21 am

Deposit on 726 17 for my grandson Christopher Barron 32290 two that money seems to be lost out there in space somewhere I was trying to put money on commissary and when it was all done and over with I discovered it was for phone calls which I did not want to do and I’m trying to get my money refunded it was $28.95

3. Maribel Resendez

September 6, 2017 - 10:39 am

Hello my question is if i make restitution payments for my son who is in prison how can i find out what the balance on his account is.

4. Jade Trombetta

September 6, 2017 - 10:04 am

Hi Katie –

Please email Support@JPay.com and include your account information so our Customer Service team can look into the issues you’re experiencing. Thanks!

5. katie

September 6, 2017 - 9:18 am

still having issues.

6. Jade Trombetta

September 6, 2017 - 8:57 am

Hi Regina –

We had a few glitches yesterday, but everything is now up and running! We apologize for any inconvenience.

7. The Bruce

September 5, 2017 - 9:20 pm

No, it hasn’t been. I just got off the phone with a friend who said he finally got an email I sent him last Friday this (Tuesday) morning and he responded — yet I have not gotten his response yet.

8. Regina

September 5, 2017 - 6:02 pm

Are you having trouble with emails in nj? Is the system down?

9. dawn

September 5, 2017 - 5:22 pm

i havent recieved my email from my son justin driver he says he sent me one 2weeks ago.

10. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:49 pm

Hi Linda –

Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service representatives will help get you setup! Thanks!

11. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:40 pm

Hi Thomas – JPay’s email service is up and running. Please login and try again. If the issue continues, email Support@JPay.com so our customer service team can rectify the problem. Thanks!

12. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:39 pm

Hi Karen –

We’re sorry you’re having issues! Please email Support@JPay.com so our customer service team can help update your account so you can login. Thanks!

13. KAREN PULLAM

September 5, 2017 - 12:33 pm

I was automatically logged out of Jpay it says I’m using the wrong password when I go to reset it an give my info it says that isn’t my gmail an my email is karen.pullam@gmail.com

14. David

September 5, 2017 - 12:33 pm

Since “my loved ones’ as you call them are alway standing and waiting in line, sometime as much as 90 for their turn, why don’t you put in MORE Units so the lines are shorter. Your in business to make money, the prison want to make as much money as possible for the email units so it a win win for both of you buy increase the number of Koise availed.

15. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi Thomas –

We were experiencing technical issues with the website and mobile app earlier, however everything is up and running now. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks!

16. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi Julie –

Thanks!

17. Julia Graham

September 5, 2017 - 10:14 am

Why can’t this service be consistent? if you have a bad network, change the network? I love this service I’ve sunk hundreds of dollars into it, but its so problematic. With as much as we pay, it seems like a more reliable network can be maintained.

18. david

September 5, 2017 - 10:07 am

JPay has never had normal e-mail service so why the big announcement?

19. Thomasine

September 5, 2017 - 9:24 am

Email is not working again can’t get on site

20. Beth Oliver

September 4, 2017 - 4:32 pm

May I share photos via Jpay? I’m totally disabled WITH MS and getting out and having hard copies made is impossible for me and I am ALONE!

21. Linda Cody

September 4, 2017 - 12:18 pm

Still a little unsure about how to direct this email to my nephew, Brian Young, J16170, in Florida. Will you please assist me? Thank you.

22. bernicekorb

September 4, 2017 - 7:57 am

I can’t use my email

23. Timothy steltzer

September 3, 2017 - 10:21 pm

Does Sci muncy’s inmates email using jpay,their Web page says jpay but when I call jpay they said no;
    My inmate asked two other inmates with two different answers jpay being one of them?

24. Timothy steltzer

September 3, 2017 - 10:11 pm

Is email available at Sci Muncy,
    My inmate there is new there and asked two other inmates whom each had different answers ?
    Sci muncy’s page said yes jpay,when I called Jpay they said no,
    I’ve called muncy and whom I spoke to didn’t know so couldn’t. help me?

25. Kiara Robinson

September 3, 2017 - 4:47 pm

It’s there another delay with sending/receiving emails?

26. Shante

September 3, 2017 - 8:18 am

To whom this may concern, I have been using this jpay for quite sometime however I have reason to believe My Husband & I recieve our messages extremely delayed; sometimes none at all. Please help us better recieve each others emails. Thank you so much, I appreciate your time. May We All Be Blessed

27. Lisa Childers

September 2, 2017 - 1:20 pm

Good Afternoon,

I have sent several e-mails, money and stamps using JPAY. I am unable to confirm if he has received it. Also, he has stated that he has sent me several e-mails but I do not have any of them. Do you know when this error will be corrected?

28. Rhonda

September 2, 2017 - 1:01 am

I would like to know if the emails get turned off at 11:00 pm everynight at Dodge State Prison Chester Ga 31012 Would greatly appreciate it

29. Heidi Castro

September 1, 2017 - 6:10 pm

I think it’s pretty messed up that everyone seems to still be having the same problem with emailing and the only response that we are getting is please call customer service or email system is fixed and up and running I am feeling frustrated that the money part is fine with leaving my account but the support or services isn’t working

30. Paula

September 1, 2017 - 8:04 am

Why isn’t your payment system working?????? When I fill out all the information, twice I’ve gotten an error message that doesn’t say why it won’t go through. I’m trying to send money today, and also trying to save a lousy buck instead of calling the automated system. PLEASE HELP/FIX!!

31. michelle castillo

August 31, 2017 - 12:13 pm

Last email I received was Monday it’s now Thursday and I have received any emails. He sends me out 2 a day.

32. Editor

August 31, 2017 - 10:12 am

Hi Linda – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

33. Editor

August 31, 2017 - 10:11 am

Hi Denise – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

34. linda

August 31, 2017 - 12:17 am

My inmate has been out of prison since march, but i was trying to go back and look at our jpay emails. there is not button for emails. i called customer service they said they were there but she told me to call during the day. is there any help now? thanks

35. Henry

August 30, 2017 - 11:45 am

Are emails still down? I emailed 8/12/17 and still havent heard back.

36. Editor

August 30, 2017 - 9:10 am

Hi Derisha – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

37. Sue Drushinin

August 30, 2017 - 6:32 am

I am sorry but I don’t see any difference about receiving emails any quicker since JPay states email service has been restored as of Aug 7,2017. My loved one is writing me nearly every day and I don’t get his emails until a week or more later. Then when they come they come all at one time. Why is that? Also, he isn’t receiving my emails until a week or more as well. Is there still a problem? Appreciate your help. Tks!

38. Shawnie

August 30, 2017 - 5:20 am

I got a notification saying I have an email from my loved one. When i logged in there was not an icon for me to click to get to the message. Can some one explain? I have send money, video, and visitor approved icons and no email or buy stamps icon

39. Derisha

August 29, 2017 - 9:57 pm

I uploaded money for stamps for my son, nd he didn’t receive it, and its not showing up at all. I have a confirmation number and it came out of my account. This was done on August 18

40. Denise elliott

August 29, 2017 - 7:17 pm

My friend dwayne 263813
    Recently had issue with my contact info. He said my info was completely deleted. What could cause this?

41. Linda Wegmann

August 29, 2017 - 6:39 pm

we have been emailing with our son for several weeks tonight we received notice we have email from him but when I try and read it ( it says not connected to an inmate) he is in Mongomery state prison is something wrong

42. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:52 pm

Hi Jeessica – Once you purchase stamps, they can be used to send an email to anyone on your account that has access to our email services. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

43. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:49 pm

Hi Stan – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

44. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:49 pm

Hi Sam- The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

45. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:48 pm

Hi Sheronda – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

46. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:47 pm

Hi Allred – Please be aware JPay email is not available in the state of Texas. Your loved one will receive a print out of your email and would have to respond via postal mail.

47. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:45 pm

Hi Shirley – Once you register, you should have an email tab where you can view your loved one’s message. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

48. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:44 pm

Hi Donna – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your transactions.

49. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:43 pm

Hi Brandy – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

50. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:42 pm

Hi Diana – If email is available at your loved one facility. you should have an “Email” tab when your log in. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.