Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:40 pm

Hi Tanya – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

2. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:40 pm

Hi Jaseena – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

3. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:39 pm

Hi Samantha – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

4. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:39 pm

Hi Julia – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

5. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Suad – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

6. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Carol – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

7. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Shay – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

8. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:37 pm

Hi Lou – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

9. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:35 pm

Hi Robin – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

10. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:33 pm

Hi Gina – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

11. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:31 pm

Hi Deana – The issue is resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

12. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:30 pm

Hi Sylvia – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

13. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:30 pm

Hi Celia – To send an email, log into your JPay account and click the ‘Email’ tab. For assistance please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

14. mindy conn

August 29, 2017 - 3:29 pm

I have purchased stamps two different times in order to email my daughter in Madison correctional facility.Madison Indiana.Both times my stamps have disappeared.The first time it was around 35plus stamps!!!This time it is around 18plus.I am on a limited income and cannot afford to keep buying them and not using them only for them to poof be gone.both purchases were made with a visa card.what can I do about this matter?she will be returning home for court soon and then they will be of no use.i need to be able to keep her updated on her scheduled appreances,which at this time,i am unable to do so. Thank you,mindy conn

15. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:25 pm

Hi Sandra – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

16. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:22 pm

Hi Tamika – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

17. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:20 pm

Hi Barbara – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

18. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:19 pm

Hi Kimberli – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

19. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

20. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

Hi Amika – Your loved one may have been restricted by his/her facility. Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

21. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

Hi Rachelle – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

22. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:17 pm

Hi Lorrie – Your stamps should reappear once your loved one is registered at his new facility. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

23. Lorrie Puente

August 29, 2017 - 1:29 pm

I bought stamps for inmate Corey S. Puente 1863795, he was transferred shortly after and now he is back at Garza West, those stamps I purchased are no longer on my account. Please advise.

24. Rachelle Rowell

August 29, 2017 - 1:03 pm

Hello:
    I am trying to purchase phone time and even after hitting the “Help” tab am unable to do so as it doesn’t give me the option to. Is this because he is a new arrival? Please advise.

25. amika brown

August 29, 2017 - 12:54 pm

Hi I am wondering why am I unable to receive emails from the inmate?

26. Barbara j. Barr

August 29, 2017 - 9:50 am

Hello, I received 3 notices by email that I have jpay messages from my son in Branchville Prison. When I log onto my account it has no options for email to choose?
    Could you please help me.
    Barb

27. Kimberli Pipes

August 28, 2017 - 9:25 pm

Can’t receive or send email s.

28. Barbara Wanless

August 28, 2017 - 2:41 pm

I can’t delete the email that I sent my daughter at CIW And I am unable to send another THanks

29. Tamika Simpson

August 28, 2017 - 2:58 am

I do not have option in my account to email my inmate in the Louisiana Correctional system is there a reason why?

30. Sandra Vogel

August 27, 2017 - 7:28 pm

My inmate, William Williams at Branchville, Indiana, sent an email to me the morning of August 26, but I can’t retrieve it.

31. Celia

August 27, 2017 - 8:24 am

I was already signed up with jpay and i would like to send a letter to my son to let him know that we are not going to be able to go see him

32. Sylvia Harris

August 27, 2017 - 8:22 am

My inmate is in Hancock State Prison and we have not been able to email for over a week now the tablets will not sync. Could you please check it out.

33. Alisha Snell

August 26, 2017 - 10:50 pm

Same here! My cousin actually told his site he has sent me out a reply but I have yet to recieve it. New to this so I am not for sure how long the process takes, if they read the emails before sending them or how that works. I am super worried bout my cousin he was just moved.

34. Deana Chase

August 26, 2017 - 5:14 pm

I received an email from my husband that he wrote 2 days ago and have not received any today I got a message stating that I had 10 new messages but can’t find them. Is the delay still happening?

35. Robin Gardner

August 26, 2017 - 2:11 pm

Nevermind it finally went threw of course after I sent a message about it not going threw.

36. Gina Williams

August 26, 2017 - 2:06 pm

I tried to send money to my grandson through your online website to no avail. The transaction said failed, but the money was taken off my card. I need some assistance with this matter A.S.A.P..

37. Robin Gardner

August 26, 2017 - 2:05 pm

Is there a delay with the emails again? I ask because I sent an email 2 days ago and he hasn’t received it. And it’s not in my sent box.

38. Lou

August 25, 2017 - 11:52 am

Hi. When is the new email delay going to be fixed? It’s taking 24 hours plus for them to send.

39. Shay Spears

August 25, 2017 - 11:42 am

Is there a delay with the emails? I sent the same email 4 times which was 8 stamps. And it’s still not showing up sent.

40. Suad Sagman

August 25, 2017 - 8:56 am

Is there an issue with the email service? My inmate has received my emails, but I have yet to receive his.

41. Carol

August 25, 2017 - 8:43 am

Ohio
    Are there any problems with the JPay email system in Ohio?

42. Julia Graham

August 25, 2017 - 8:19 am

Same with me, nothing is coming or going, is some one on this? Thank you!

43. Samantha

August 25, 2017 - 6:57 am

Is there another issue? Messages from yesterday are not showing in my sent and I have not received any that I should have received

44. Jaseena

August 25, 2017 - 6:50 am

Is the there another issue because my loved one hasn’t received my emails/pictures, nor have I his. But all of my stamps were taken

45. Donna Brown

August 25, 2017 - 6:35 am

Im trying to send boyfriend a email. But it says i have to buy stamps. But it wont let me purchase them with the debit card i use to put money on account and telephone debit account. What can i do this is the only card i have

46. Brandy Madison

August 25, 2017 - 6:23 am

is there once again as issue with email. My husband says he has been emailing me and i have him yet i have not received his and he has only received 1 of my 3??????

47. Julia Bailey

August 25, 2017 - 5:19 am

Julia Bailey

I sent a letter around 6 pm Texas time yesterday, it’ not yet on the history page, I sent 2 letters this morning and none of them seem to have been mailed as well, but the stamps have been taken. I never received an answer abt the delays in the passed days…. thank you for telling me

48. Allred Unit in Texas

August 25, 2017 - 12:06 am

Will a inmate from Allred Unit reply electronically??? How do you know if they have received/read emails, “sent”? How does it work? More info please!!?

49. Tanya Kelly

August 24, 2017 - 11:35 pm

Is there issues with email service? I’ve sent an email and my inmate sent one to me but neither of us had received anything.

50. Diana Bryson

August 24, 2017 - 11:10 pm

Is e-mail available? I have yet to see where it opens. Am I missing something? I live in Texas; does that matter?