Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Jade Trombetta

September 14, 2017 - 11:02 am

Hi Olivia – Please email Support@JPay.com and they’ll look into the issue for you. Your loved one may not have those services available. Thanks!

2. Olivia

September 13, 2017 - 10:13 am

Why can’t I send an email ?
    It does not allow me to review old emails.
    send an email or even purchase stamps for my loved one

3. The Bruce

September 12, 2017 - 11:08 pm

OK, yet more evidence that you are not telling the truth that email is working properly – today, I got two notifications of emails that were dated from the 9th — I know he wrote them then because we’d talked about the contents on the phone a couple of days ago. He also received an email I had written to him on the 9th today.

Since there are SO MANY PEOPLE writing in comments on this blog of similar situation, why do keep claiming email is working properly?!?! It is clearly NOT working properly and YOU need to investigate it so that it CAN be fixed to work properly!

4. Jade Trombetta

September 14, 2017 - 11:03 am

Hi Jackie – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative can look into this issue for you. Thanks!

5. Jackie Robertson

September 12, 2017 - 5:12 pm

Hello inmate # 623709, Indiana
    Kenneth Robertson
    My name is Jacqueline (Jackie) Robertson, (Facebook user name Jackie Robertson) I’m his mother of
    3820 21st ST NE, Tusca. AL. 35404
    I would like to know why am I taken off is visitation list an I can no longer send him money using JPay. Please inform me or my son,

6. Jade Trombetta

September 12, 2017 - 1:59 pm

Hi Karen – Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and rectify the issues. Thanks!

7. Karen Spurk

September 12, 2017 - 12:09 pm

What the hey? I send money, type 3 email letters and buy prepaid phone time. Why is he getting nothing? two weeks! come on now

8. Jade Trombetta

September 12, 2017 - 2:00 pm

Hi Pat – The email service is running accordingly. Please email Support@JPay.com if you’re still experiencing issues. Thanks!

9. Pat Graham

September 12, 2017 - 11:42 am

No emails can be sent or received, is it because of Hurricane Irma? Please advise when it will be back in service, thank you for your assistance.

10. The Bruce

September 12, 2017 - 12:50 am

Still not even close to being resolved. Washington State inmate emails are getting to me 3-4 days late sometimes. Example: Today got notification of a “new” email that had actually been sent 9/7.

11. Jade Trombetta

September 12, 2017 - 2:01 pm

Hi Heather – If the email option isn’t available, it could be because that service isn’t available to your loved one. Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into this for you. Thanks!

12. Heather

September 12, 2017 - 12:37 am

I do not find the video message button anywhere. Do I have to be on a pc or can it be done by phone

13. Jade Trombetta

September 12, 2017 - 2:07 pm

Hi Jenifer – If the email option isn’t available, that service might not be available to your loved one. Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account. Thanks!

14. Jenifer

September 11, 2017 - 5:41 pm

Why is my inmates email account gone? I can’t view any emails recent or earlier. I can still see his name in the info bar but there’s not an option for email. Why is that?

15. Jade Trombetta

September 12, 2017 - 2:08 pm

Hi Marily – We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please call our Customer Service team (800-574-5729) and a representative can help you. Thanks!

16. marily

September 11, 2017 - 2:04 pm

we have tried to send money via Jpay.. it keeps saying our card is denied. I called the bank and there is nothing wrong.. why won’t it go through

17. Cynthia

September 11, 2017 - 1:56 pm

How long for inmate to get paswword

18. michele

September 11, 2017 - 10:18 am

Send Email does not appear on my account. The inmate is in Shelton Washington and I know they have jpay services. I’ve contacted customer service. The woman had no answers. Funny that I can send money on the account, but write no emails

19. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 9:39 am

Hi Renee – Our team will look into this issue. If it continues, please email Support@JPay.com so our Customer Service team can look into your account. Thanks!

20. Renee Bryant

September 11, 2017 - 4:42 am

I am now not able to compose a new message to send by email. I do receive incoming mail.

Please update the issue!

21. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 9:40 am

Hi Kathie – We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will help get you logged in! Thanks!

22. Kathie Johnson

September 11, 2017 - 3:06 am

Still unable to log in to services !

23. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 9:43 am

Hi Joy – Also, what state/facility is your loved one located at? Thanks!

24. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 9:41 am

Hi Joy – Please email Support@JPay.com or call our Customer Service number (800-574-5729) and we’ll get you setup. Thanks!

25. Joy Ballard

September 10, 2017 - 10:16 pm

I can not find any way to type an email on Jpay. It says it was restored on the 7th but no matter where I look there is no send email heading. Will you please tell me where to find it. I have clicked on Jpay and email. I find the blog but not the normal way to send an email. Thank you.

Joy Ballard

26. Teresa Martin

September 10, 2017 - 5:22 pm

Mine doesn’t work

27. john k mcvey

September 10, 2017 - 4:25 pm

acknowledging receipt

28. Rea

September 9, 2017 - 8:35 pm

Unable to see new message on jpay.

29. Helen Hasan

September 9, 2017 - 1:01 pm

Email is not on navigation page – only send money on page- how do I get
    back to the email

30. Carrie

September 9, 2017 - 10:30 am

I’m unable to access my incoming and outgoing mail??

31. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 10:01 am

Hi Hope – Your loved one does not have JPay email in Mississippi. Thanks!

32. Hope Oliver

September 9, 2017 - 8:14 am

Cant pull up email to write

33. Gina bass

September 9, 2017 - 6:18 am

I was in the process off typing my jpay email Fri night was in the process of sending and it disappeared nothing is in draft of sent where did my email go

34. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 10:03 am

Hi Asieree – Please feel free to call our Customer Service (800-574-5729) and someone from the team can walk you through how to use JPay so you can communicate with your loved ones easier. Thanks!

35. Asieree Jones

September 8, 2017 - 6:47 pm

Hello, do hope all is well…we are doing pretty good. Just wanted you to know that Jpay was setup. I have to kinda read up on it, so I will know how to use it. It may be easier for us to communicate through here so we can try it., Love

36. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 10:03 am

Hi Linda – Please email Support@JPay.com or call 800-574-5729 and our Customer Service team can help you! Thanks!

37. Linda Washington

September 8, 2017 - 3:39 pm

I put my e-mail Lindaj6140@aol.com I can not get in please help me

38. Jade Trombetta

September 11, 2017 - 10:04 am

Hi Kayla – If you’re having issues with your account, please email Support@JPay.com or call 800-574-5729 and our Customer Service team will look into your account. Thanks!

39. Kayla

September 8, 2017 - 11:57 am

Has there been another problem since Labour Day weekend?!

40. Jade Trombetta

September 8, 2017 - 10:01 am

Hi Larry – Please call our Customer Service (800-574-5729) and our team will help you change the phone number. Thanks!

41. Larry E Brandon

September 8, 2017 - 3:49 am

This is Larry Brandon I have been attempting to change my primary phone number it is no longer a working number, but the system will not allow me to replace the primary number .
    the previous primary number that is still showing as primary 406-403-1661
    the new number that shows as added but not as primary is 406-924-9000
    this is stopping my son Luke a Brandon from being able to phone me , can you please correct
    thanks
    Larry Brandon

42. Jade Trombetta

September 8, 2017 - 10:05 am

Hi Elodia – We’re sorry you’re experiencing issues. If you still can’t login, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into the issue for you.

43. Elodia Hernandez

September 7, 2017 - 9:09 pm

I can’t sign in jpay.

44. charles

September 7, 2017 - 7:49 pm

You may want to let us know BEFORE or DURING the email disruption. I was waiting for a reply and had NO indication the service was down. Very poor customer service – it’s not like you are doing this out of the goodness of your hearts – we pay for it – thus the name JayPAY. If there were an alternative, I would be using it now. And I would like to request a refund on the last emails I sent.

45. Janie bates

September 7, 2017 - 6:16 pm

Dear Stephanie
    I💝You!!!! If this works I’ll email you again

All my love-
    Mom

46. Laticious

September 7, 2017 - 12:19 pm

Why, I don’t have an option to send emails? I only can send money.

47. Jade Trombetta

September 7, 2017 - 12:06 pm

Hi Jackie – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please email Support@JPay.com and our customer service team will look into the issue for you.

48. Jackie Yates

September 7, 2017 - 5:41 am

My account says my email is not a valid one and I would like for it to be fixed please.

49. Jade Trombetta

September 7, 2017 - 12:19 pm

Hi Jacqueline – You can send your step son an email once you’ve logged into your JPay account – as long as email is a service available at his facility. Thanks!

50. Jacqueline Castile

September 6, 2017 - 5:39 pm

I can’t even see the option to send an e-mail to My step son! No e-mail option on the home page any where!
    Is that a part of the glitch?
    I need to get him my address veggie he gets transferred to boot camp

51. Jade Trombetta

September 7, 2017 - 12:20 pm

Hi Charlotte – We’re sorry about the inconvenience! Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service Team will look into your account and see what the issue is. Thanks!

52. Charlotte

September 6, 2017 - 4:50 pm

Hello, I have trouble with your application since early august.
    My correspondents do not receive some of my emails and I did not receive some of their emails, could you give me informations about this situation?
    Thank you in advance for your answer.
    Respectfully

53. Tiffany

September 6, 2017 - 2:27 pm

Plainfield Correction is currently not able to send or receive emails through Jpay but only in certain dorm (pod) area’s…why is that??? Myself and my inmate are very frustrated with this as so are many others that are trying to keep in contact with their loved ones. A much quick response will be very appreciated and even more so if you could resolve this problem or at least let someone know what is going on and when we can expect resolution of this issue please and thank you.

54. Robin

September 6, 2017 - 1:08 pm

Hey hope all is well with you today, I’m Home this week,

55. gladys cole

September 6, 2017 - 11:21 am

Deposit on 726 17 for my grandson Christopher Barron 32290 two that money seems to be lost out there in space somewhere I was trying to put money on commissary and when it was all done and over with I discovered it was for phone calls which I did not want to do and I’m trying to get my money refunded it was $28.95

56. Maribel Resendez

September 6, 2017 - 10:39 am

Hello my question is if i make restitution payments for my son who is in prison how can i find out what the balance on his account is.

57. Jade Trombetta

September 6, 2017 - 10:04 am

Hi Katie –

Please email Support@JPay.com and include your account information so our Customer Service team can look into the issues you’re experiencing. Thanks!

58. katie

September 6, 2017 - 9:18 am

still having issues.

59. The Bruce

September 5, 2017 - 9:20 pm

No, it hasn’t been. I just got off the phone with a friend who said he finally got an email I sent him last Friday this (Tuesday) morning and he responded — yet I have not gotten his response yet.

60. Jade Trombetta

September 6, 2017 - 8:57 am

Hi Regina –

We had a few glitches yesterday, but everything is now up and running! We apologize for any inconvenience.

61. Regina

September 5, 2017 - 6:02 pm

Are you having trouble with emails in nj? Is the system down?

62. dawn

September 5, 2017 - 5:22 pm

i havent recieved my email from my son justin driver he says he sent me one 2weeks ago.

63. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:39 pm

Hi Karen –

We’re sorry you’re having issues! Please email Support@JPay.com so our customer service team can help update your account so you can login. Thanks!

64. KAREN PULLAM

September 5, 2017 - 12:33 pm

I was automatically logged out of Jpay it says I’m using the wrong password when I go to reset it an give my info it says that isn’t my gmail an my email is karen.pullam@gmail.com

65. David

September 5, 2017 - 12:33 pm

Since “my loved ones’ as you call them are alway standing and waiting in line, sometime as much as 90 for their turn, why don’t you put in MORE Units so the lines are shorter. Your in business to make money, the prison want to make as much money as possible for the email units so it a win win for both of you buy increase the number of Koise availed.

66. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi Julie –

We were experiencing technical issues with the website and mobile app earlier, however everything is up and running now. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks!

67. Julia Graham

September 5, 2017 - 10:14 am

Why can’t this service be consistent? if you have a bad network, change the network? I love this service I’ve sunk hundreds of dollars into it, but its so problematic. With as much as we pay, it seems like a more reliable network can be maintained.

68. david

September 5, 2017 - 10:07 am

JPay has never had normal e-mail service so why the big announcement?

69. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:40 pm

Hi Thomas – JPay’s email service is up and running. Please login and try again. If the issue continues, email Support@JPay.com so our customer service team can rectify the problem. Thanks!

70. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 11:53 am

Hi Thomas –

Thanks!

71. Thomasine

September 5, 2017 - 9:24 am

Email is not working again can’t get on site

72. Beth Oliver

September 4, 2017 - 4:32 pm

May I share photos via Jpay? I’m totally disabled WITH MS and getting out and having hard copies made is impossible for me and I am ALONE!

73. Jade Trombetta

September 5, 2017 - 1:49 pm

Hi Linda –

Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service representatives will help get you setup! Thanks!

74. Linda Cody

September 4, 2017 - 12:18 pm

Still a little unsure about how to direct this email to my nephew, Brian Young, J16170, in Florida. Will you please assist me? Thank you.

75. bernicekorb

September 4, 2017 - 7:57 am

I can’t use my email

76. Timothy steltzer

September 3, 2017 - 10:21 pm

Does Sci muncy’s inmates email using jpay,their Web page says jpay but when I call jpay they said no;
    My inmate asked two other inmates with two different answers jpay being one of them?

77. Timothy steltzer

September 3, 2017 - 10:11 pm

Is email available at Sci Muncy,
    My inmate there is new there and asked two other inmates whom each had different answers ?
    Sci muncy’s page said yes jpay,when I called Jpay they said no,
    I’ve called muncy and whom I spoke to didn’t know so couldn’t. help me?