Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1,013 Comments

1. Shirley Messer

August 24, 2017 - 11:09 pm

My son has sent e-mail that I have not received. How do I get to view his messages??

2. Sheronda Word

August 24, 2017 - 8:01 pm

I cannot email at all it only says send money or money for music

3. Sam

August 24, 2017 - 12:12 pm

we know we were sent an e-mail on Sunday 8/20 but have yet to receive it we had him send it again on Tuesday 8/22 but still nothing?

4. Stan Green

August 24, 2017 - 7:25 am

I cannot find a link to connect to my email??? Can you tell me what is up.

5. Jeessica

August 23, 2017 - 9:08 pm

How do I buy stamps to use for more then just one person

6. teofila rivera

August 23, 2017 - 3:48 pm

muy buenas tardes hice un depoSito a jpay el dia de ayer a las 11;31;04 am al Senor Rigoberto Lopez con numero de identificacion 55988-298 en taft correctional institution de 150 dlls mas comicion 158.95 el numero de confirmacion de envio es 75606631 el envio se hizo desde mexicali baja california domicilio amecameca 1698 xochiccalli con la tarjeta mastercard y al parecer no le llego no le aparece en comisaria por favor necesito saber que paso a donde se fue ese dinero espero su respuesta y puedan ayudarme a resolver esta situacion gracias si no es mucha molestia me pudieran mandar la informaciona mi correo en espanol les agradesco de antemano su atencion que tengan una exelente tarde

7. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:05 pm

Hi Rhonda – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally (within 48 business hours). If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

8. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:04 pm

Hi Gail – To get started please visit the following link http://bit.ly/2bksVOl

Once you log in and update your profile information, you can purchase stamps to email your loved one. If you would like assistance or have questions, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you. Have a great day!

9. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:03 pm

Hi Heather – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

10. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:02 pm

Hi Halime – JPay email is not available in the state of Illinois.

11. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:01 pm

Hi Erika – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

12. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:01 pm

Hi Gloria – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet, including Facebook.

The best ways to contact your loved one is to send an email (even with an attached photo or video). Please click on this link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx to see the JPay services and rates available at your loved one’s facility. Have a great day!

13. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 1:00 pm

Hi Tia – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

14. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:59 pm

Hi Alice – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet, including Facebook.

15. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:59 pm

16. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:57 pm

Hi Stacy – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

17. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:57 pm

Hi Marie – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

18. Stacy Backus

August 23, 2017 - 12:56 pm

Is there another delay on receiving messages from inmates? I ask because my inmate has received my messages but I’ve yet to get his.

19. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:55 pm

Hi Carol – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

20. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:55 pm

Hi Sandra – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

21. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:53 pm

Hi Sharon – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

22. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:52 pm

Hi Sara – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

23. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:46 pm

Hi Shantell – Please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

24. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:43 pm

Hi Austin – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

25. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:36 pm

Hi Idrisa – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

26. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:35 pm

Hi Ray – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet, including Facebook.

27. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:35 pm

Hi Charna – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

28. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:34 pm

Hi Marilyn – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet, including Facebook.

29. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:32 pm

Hi Rhonda – We recommend contacting your loved one’s state DOC for more information on his/her release date. Please click on this link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx to see the JPay services and rates available at your loved one’s facility. Have a great day!

30. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:31 pm

Hi Nina – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

31. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:30 pm

Hi Ruth – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet, including Facebook.

32. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 11:18 am

Hi Michael – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

33. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 11:12 am

Hi Nichole – You can check the status of your email from the “Sent” tab under the email section of your JPay account. Facilities in the state of Texas do not have JPay kiosk so your loved one will receive a print out of your email and would have to respond via postal mail.

34. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 11:10 am

Hi Melissa – Outbound email is not available in the state of Texas. Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

35. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 11:09 am

Hi Franchesca – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

36. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 11:09 am

Hi Vicky – You can check the status of your email from the “Sent” tab under the email section of your JPay account.

37. Nina Griffin

August 23, 2017 - 8:08 am

Hello, I’m having a problem sending money, would could be the problem with this, I’ve been doing this for years?

38. Rhonda Paige Wells

August 22, 2017 - 4:21 pm

I am trying to find out release date for inmate 98609. I need to know how to get a message to her.

39. MARILYN

August 22, 2017 - 6:09 am

ALISHA I LOVE YOU PLEASE CALL ME

40. shantell carter

August 21, 2017 - 10:47 pm

Will the emails missed still come in or are the just lost? Will stamps used be given back? I have missed a month worth of emails.

41. Charna Eppert

August 21, 2017 - 9:47 pm

Also having problems with sending money when being on the approved list

42. Ray Elton

August 21, 2017 - 2:27 pm

Dear Daniel

Hi…How are you doing? I hope that everything is good with you…I haven’t heard from you in a long time. Everybody here is doing good…Grandma told me you got moved, I don’t know where you are at! If you don’t write and let me know, I won’t know cause grandma does not tell until weeks later… Well just writing this quick note to see if you get this email…let me know if you get this and I will write a longer email and tell what is going on with your family…

Love You Always
    Uncle Ray

P.S. Don’t always believe what Grandma tells you, she twists and adds to the story…

43. Idrisa Raines

August 21, 2017 - 12:08 pm

I can not log in.

44. Sandra Rackleff

August 21, 2017 - 9:12 am

I sent several messages with photos from 8/4/2017 to 8/10/2017 that my friend still has not received. I had resent the photos once (4 of them) not knowing there was a problems. That has cost 10 stamps. Will my friend (Deborah Mace at Pulaski State Prison, Hawkinsville, GA.) EVER receive these emails and photos? Thank you for whatever you can do to remedy this situation. Sandra Rackleff

45. Sharon Wentland

August 20, 2017 - 6:17 pm

Hello. I would like to send emails to Matthew Ross Steele (#1177041) at the Augusta Correctional Center in Craigsville, Virginia. I entered my email address, but when I put in my password, I got a message that My email address was already in “the system”. That must have been a looong time ago, and I don’t remember what my password might have been. What do I do now?

46. Lennie Ratliff

August 20, 2017 - 3:42 pm

I have not seen any messages as of yet from you. I am just learning to go on this site.

47. sara e casills

August 19, 2017 - 2:59 pm

im trying to create an account for another inmatte but is not letting me since im allready register or someone else how can i set up an account with the new name and inmate no please respond to me via e mail or phone thanks

48. Austin Strauch

August 19, 2017 - 6:26 am

I was wanting to but stamps but when I am on the home page and click on the navigation bar “email” does not show up. Will this be available soon. The inmate that I am wanting to correspond with has just been transferred to the existing unit 7 days ago.

49. Editor

August 18, 2017 - 1:20 pm

Hi Toni – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

50. Editor

August 18, 2017 - 1:20 pm

Hi Katherine – Please allow 48 business hours for your email to be screened and released. Some facilities may not release emails on holidays and weekends.