Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Kiara Robinson

September 3, 2017 - 4:47 pm

It’s there another delay with sending/receiving emails?

2. Shante

September 3, 2017 - 8:18 am

To whom this may concern, I have been using this jpay for quite sometime however I have reason to believe My Husband & I recieve our messages extremely delayed; sometimes none at all. Please help us better recieve each others emails. Thank you so much, I appreciate your time. May We All Be Blessed

3. Lisa Childers

September 2, 2017 - 1:20 pm

Good Afternoon,

I have sent several e-mails, money and stamps using JPAY. I am unable to confirm if he has received it. Also, he has stated that he has sent me several e-mails but I do not have any of them. Do you know when this error will be corrected?

4. Rhonda

September 2, 2017 - 1:01 am

I would like to know if the emails get turned off at 11:00 pm everynight at Dodge State Prison Chester Ga 31012 Would greatly appreciate it

5. Heidi Castro

September 1, 2017 - 6:10 pm

I think it’s pretty messed up that everyone seems to still be having the same problem with emailing and the only response that we are getting is please call customer service or email system is fixed and up and running I am feeling frustrated that the money part is fine with leaving my account but the support or services isn’t working

6. Paula

September 1, 2017 - 8:04 am

Why isn’t your payment system working?????? When I fill out all the information, twice I’ve gotten an error message that doesn’t say why it won’t go through. I’m trying to send money today, and also trying to save a lousy buck instead of calling the automated system. PLEASE HELP/FIX!!

7. michelle castillo

August 31, 2017 - 12:13 pm

Last email I received was Monday it’s now Thursday and I have received any emails. He sends me out 2 a day.

8. linda

August 31, 2017 - 12:17 am

My inmate has been out of prison since march, but i was trying to go back and look at our jpay emails. there is not button for emails. i called customer service they said they were there but she told me to call during the day. is there any help now? thanks

9. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:43 am

Hi Henry – As of right now email service are running as normal. Keep in mind that delays can also be caused by emails being flagged for review.

10. Henry

August 30, 2017 - 11:45 am

Are emails still down? I emailed 8/12/17 and still havent heard back.

11. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:29 am

Hi Sue – We were experiencing some delivery delays for emails and photo attachments which have since been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience!

12. Sue Drushinin

August 30, 2017 - 6:32 am

I am sorry but I don’t see any difference about receiving emails any quicker since JPay states email service has been restored as of Aug 7,2017. My loved one is writing me nearly every day and I don’t get his emails until a week or more later. Then when they come they come all at one time. Why is that? Also, he isn’t receiving my emails until a week or more as well. Is there still a problem? Appreciate your help. Tks!

13. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:26 am

Hi Shawnie – To better assist you, what facility/state is your loved one located in?

14. Shawnie

August 30, 2017 - 5:20 am

I got a notification saying I have an email from my loved one. When i logged in there was not an icon for me to click to get to the message. Can some one explain? I have send money, video, and visitor approved icons and no email or buy stamps icon

15. Editor

August 30, 2017 - 9:10 am

Hi Derisha – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 and they will be able to help you.

16. Derisha

August 29, 2017 - 9:57 pm

I uploaded money for stamps for my son, nd he didn’t receive it, and its not showing up at all. I have a confirmation number and it came out of my account. This was done on August 18

17. Editor

August 31, 2017 - 10:11 am

Hi Denise – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

18. Denise elliott

August 29, 2017 - 7:17 pm

My friend dwayne 263813
    Recently had issue with my contact info. He said my info was completely deleted. What could cause this?

19. Editor

August 31, 2017 - 10:12 am

Hi Linda – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

20. Linda Wegmann

August 29, 2017 - 6:39 pm

we have been emailing with our son for several weeks tonight we received notice we have email from him but when I try and read it ( it says not connected to an inmate) he is in Mongomery state prison is something wrong

21. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 9:24 am

Hi Mindy – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information so that one of our customer service representatives may assist you with the issue your account may be facing. We apologize for any inconvenience your account may be facing, thanks.

22. mindy conn

August 29, 2017 - 3:29 pm

I have purchased stamps two different times in order to email my daughter in Madison correctional facility.Madison Indiana.Both times my stamps have disappeared.The first time it was around 35plus stamps!!!This time it is around 18plus.I am on a limited income and cannot afford to keep buying them and not using them only for them to poof be gone.both purchases were made with a visa card.what can I do about this matter?she will be returning home for court soon and then they will be of no use.i need to be able to keep her updated on her scheduled appreances,which at this time,i am unable to do so. Thank you,mindy conn

23. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:17 pm

Hi Lorrie – Your stamps should reappear once your loved one is registered at his new facility. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

24. Lorrie Puente

August 29, 2017 - 1:29 pm

I bought stamps for inmate Corey S. Puente 1863795, he was transferred shortly after and now he is back at Garza West, those stamps I purchased are no longer on my account. Please advise.

25. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

Hi Rachelle – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

26. Rachelle Rowell

August 29, 2017 - 1:03 pm

Hello:
    I am trying to purchase phone time and even after hitting the “Help” tab am unable to do so as it doesn’t give me the option to. Is this because he is a new arrival? Please advise.

27. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

Hi Amika – Your loved one may have been restricted by his/her facility. Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

28. amika brown

August 29, 2017 - 12:54 pm

Hi I am wondering why am I unable to receive emails from the inmate?

29. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:18 pm

Hi Barbara – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

30. Barbara j. Barr

August 29, 2017 - 9:50 am

Hello, I received 3 notices by email that I have jpay messages from my son in Branchville Prison. When I log onto my account it has no options for email to choose?
    Could you please help me.
    Barb

31. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:19 pm

Hi Kimberli – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

32. Kimberli Pipes

August 28, 2017 - 9:25 pm

Can’t receive or send email s.

33. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:20 pm

34. Barbara Wanless

August 28, 2017 - 2:41 pm

I can’t delete the email that I sent my daughter at CIW And I am unable to send another THanks

35. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:22 pm

Hi Tamika – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

36. Tamika Simpson

August 28, 2017 - 2:58 am

I do not have option in my account to email my inmate in the Louisiana Correctional system is there a reason why?

37. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:25 pm

Hi Sandra – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

38. Sandra Vogel

August 27, 2017 - 7:28 pm

My inmate, William Williams at Branchville, Indiana, sent an email to me the morning of August 26, but I can’t retrieve it.

39. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:30 pm

Hi Celia – To send an email, log into your JPay account and click the ‘Email’ tab. For assistance please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

40. Celia

August 27, 2017 - 8:24 am

I was already signed up with jpay and i would like to send a letter to my son to let him know that we are not going to be able to go see him

41. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:30 pm

Hi Sylvia – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

42. Sylvia Harris

August 27, 2017 - 8:22 am

My inmate is in Hancock State Prison and we have not been able to email for over a week now the tablets will not sync. Could you please check it out.

43. Alisha Snell

August 26, 2017 - 10:50 pm

Same here! My cousin actually told his site he has sent me out a reply but I have yet to recieve it. New to this so I am not for sure how long the process takes, if they read the emails before sending them or how that works. I am super worried bout my cousin he was just moved.

44. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:31 pm

Hi Deana – The issue is resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

45. Deana Chase

August 26, 2017 - 5:14 pm

I received an email from my husband that he wrote 2 days ago and have not received any today I got a message stating that I had 10 new messages but can’t find them. Is the delay still happening?

46. Robin Gardner

August 26, 2017 - 2:11 pm

Nevermind it finally went threw of course after I sent a message about it not going threw.

47. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:33 pm

Hi Gina – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

48. Gina Williams

August 26, 2017 - 2:06 pm

I tried to send money to my grandson through your online website to no avail. The transaction said failed, but the money was taken off my card. I need some assistance with this matter A.S.A.P..

49. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:35 pm

Hi Robin – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

50. Robin Gardner

August 26, 2017 - 2:05 pm

Is there a delay with the emails again? I ask because I sent an email 2 days ago and he hasn’t received it. And it’s not in my sent box.

51. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:37 pm

Hi Lou – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

52. Lou

August 25, 2017 - 11:52 am

Hi. When is the new email delay going to be fixed? It’s taking 24 hours plus for them to send.

53. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Shay – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

54. Shay Spears

August 25, 2017 - 11:42 am

Is there a delay with the emails? I sent the same email 4 times which was 8 stamps. And it’s still not showing up sent.

55. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Suad – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

56. Suad Sagman

August 25, 2017 - 8:56 am

Is there an issue with the email service? My inmate has received my emails, but I have yet to receive his.

57. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:38 pm

Hi Carol – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

58. Carol

August 25, 2017 - 8:43 am

Ohio
    Are there any problems with the JPay email system in Ohio?

59. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:39 pm

Hi Julia – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

60. Julia Graham

August 25, 2017 - 8:19 am

Same with me, nothing is coming or going, is some one on this? Thank you!

61. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:39 pm

Hi Samantha – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

62. Samantha

August 25, 2017 - 6:57 am

Is there another issue? Messages from yesterday are not showing in my sent and I have not received any that I should have received

63. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:40 pm

Hi Jaseena – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

64. Jaseena

August 25, 2017 - 6:50 am

Is the there another issue because my loved one hasn’t received my emails/pictures, nor have I his. But all of my stamps were taken

65. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:44 pm

Hi Donna – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your transactions.

66. Donna Brown

August 25, 2017 - 6:35 am

Im trying to send boyfriend a email. But it says i have to buy stamps. But it wont let me purchase them with the debit card i use to put money on account and telephone debit account. What can i do this is the only card i have

67. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:43 pm

Hi Brandy – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

68. Brandy Madison

August 25, 2017 - 6:23 am

is there once again as issue with email. My husband says he has been emailing me and i have him yet i have not received his and he has only received 1 of my 3??????

69. Julia Bailey

August 25, 2017 - 5:19 am

Julia Bailey

I sent a letter around 6 pm Texas time yesterday, it’ not yet on the history page, I sent 2 letters this morning and none of them seem to have been mailed as well, but the stamps have been taken. I never received an answer abt the delays in the passed days…. thank you for telling me

70. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:47 pm

Hi Allred – Please be aware JPay email is not available in the state of Texas. Your loved one will receive a print out of your email and would have to respond via postal mail.

71. Allred Unit in Texas

August 25, 2017 - 12:06 am

Will a inmate from Allred Unit reply electronically??? How do you know if they have received/read emails, “sent”? How does it work? More info please!!?

72. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:40 pm

Hi Tanya – The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

73. Tanya Kelly

August 24, 2017 - 11:35 pm

Is there issues with email service? I’ve sent an email and my inmate sent one to me but neither of us had received anything.

74. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:42 pm

Hi Diana – If email is available at your loved one facility. you should have an “Email” tab when your log in. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

75. Diana Bryson

August 24, 2017 - 11:10 pm

Is e-mail available? I have yet to see where it opens. Am I missing something? I live in Texas; does that matter?

76. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:45 pm

Hi Shirley – Once you register, you should have an email tab where you can view your loved one’s message. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

77. Shirley Messer

August 24, 2017 - 11:09 pm

My son has sent e-mail that I have not received. How do I get to view his messages??

78. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:48 pm

Hi Sheronda – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

79. Sheronda Word

August 24, 2017 - 8:01 pm

I cannot email at all it only says send money or money for music

80. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:49 pm

Hi Sam- The issue has been resolved and your emails should be flowing normally. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 to review your account.

81. Sam

August 24, 2017 - 12:12 pm

we know we were sent an e-mail on Sunday 8/20 but have yet to receive it we had him send it again on Tuesday 8/22 but still nothing?

82. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:49 pm

Hi Stan – Please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729 for assistance.

83. Stan Green

August 24, 2017 - 7:25 am

I cannot find a link to connect to my email??? Can you tell me what is up.

84. Editor

August 29, 2017 - 3:52 pm

Hi Jeessica – Once you purchase stamps, they can be used to send an email to anyone on your account that has access to our email services. For assistance, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

85. Jeessica

August 23, 2017 - 9:08 pm

How do I buy stamps to use for more then just one person

86. teofila rivera

August 23, 2017 - 3:48 pm

muy buenas tardes hice un depoSito a jpay el dia de ayer a las 11;31;04 am al Senor Rigoberto Lopez con numero de identificacion 55988-298 en taft correctional institution de 150 dlls mas comicion 158.95 el numero de confirmacion de envio es 75606631 el envio se hizo desde mexicali baja california domicilio amecameca 1698 xochiccalli con la tarjeta mastercard y al parecer no le llego no le aparece en comisaria por favor necesito saber que paso a donde se fue ese dinero espero su respuesta y puedan ayudarme a resolver esta situacion gracias si no es mucha molestia me pudieran mandar la informaciona mi correo en espanol les agradesco de antemano su atencion que tengan una exelente tarde

87. Editor

August 23, 2017 - 12:57 pm

Hi Stacy – This issue has been resolved and emails should now be flowing normally. If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course. If you have additional questions/concerns, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729.

88. Stacy Backus

August 23, 2017 - 12:56 pm

Is there another delay on receiving messages from inmates? I ask because my inmate has received my messages but I’ve yet to get his.