Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1,023 Comments

1. Katherine

November 24, 2018 - 8:38 pm

My husband’s tablet wont sync emails and he cant send or receive any emailed

2. Diana

November 23, 2018 - 1:35 pm

What are you talking about. It’s been 3 days I’ve been waiting to receive my emails,
    From my inmate

3. Rakael

November 23, 2018 - 1:00 pm

Hello my jpay app on my android phone will not work. When i touch the app the only message I get is when logo comes up and the stay connected message and that’s it……..nothing after that

November 7, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi Linda – We apologize for the inconvenience. Your son should write a trouble ticket from the kiosk explaining the issues and Customer Service will respond directly back to him. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:06 am

Hi Julia – Yes, JPay’s email is working properly. Thanks!

6. Julia

November 6, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Is email working properly at Dooly State Prison?

7. Linda Cole

November 6, 2018 - 7:09 pm

My Son Marc Cole G07123 at CROSS City Correctional CROSS CITY Fla received his Tablet within 3rd week week it Burnt Up it started with getting warm an shutting down when told to turn it off an on it Quit how are your people going to replace them there others too I’ve been told it’s been reported back in October 3rd We just want answers as to replacement time or our money back can someone do that please

November 6, 2018 - 9:40 am

Hi Briana – If the customer service representative told you a manager will get back to you, then they will. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 9:38 am

Hi Makayla – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 9:33 am

Hi Shauna – We apologize for the inconvenience. Someone will respond to you shortly, we appreciate your patience. Thanks!

11. Shauna

November 6, 2018 - 7:42 am

I sent an email last week to the support team and still have yet to hear back from them. 🙁

12. Makayla

November 5, 2018 - 12:30 pm

I’ve been trying to send my boyfriend money since November 2 and it’s sitting and saying pendingstate it hasn’t changed i have no clue why it won’t send.

13. Briana

November 4, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Me or my boyfriend isn’t receiving each other’s email anymore. I called JPay and she didn’t know either she told me to wait for a response from JPay but never received a denial letter or anything please help

November 2, 2018 - 1:00 pm

Thank you, Crystal!!!!

15. Crystal ONeal

October 31, 2018 - 7:11 pm

Jpay email has been an amazing thing to have.

October 29, 2018 - 2:36 pm

Hi Shauna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this app issue. Thanks!

17. Brian Lentine

October 28, 2018 - 4:01 pm

Jpay was down for 5 days in Orlando Reception Center Main. There was no mention of it anywhere on the web Now today it has been down for 2 days Saturday and Sunday.. Oct 27-28. Why don’t you post when you are out of service !? So we will know why we can’t contact our loved ones.

18. Shauna

October 26, 2018 - 7:28 pm

I have the same problem as Nadia can you please help!! “Whenever I try to logon to the JPay app it says “unable to complete request at this time” everytime. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it, but it hasn’t helped. It is the correct information bc when I log on to the JPay website on the computer it works, but it doesn’t offer the same services as the app (video grams and picture messages). What do I do?”

October 26, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Naomi – Your boyfriend needs to submit a trouble ticket through the kiosk and customer service will help him. Thanks!

20. Naomi

October 25, 2018 - 10:42 am

My boyfriend got his tablet but wouldnt work! He downloaded 56 songs which cost money but his tablet wont sync therefore he cant play those songs that he payed for! Its been a week since i emailed jpay customer support, no response to fix the issue. Feels like a rip off.

October 17, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hi Pamela – Please uninstall and then reinstall the app to ensure you have the latest version. That should help. Thanks!

22. Nadia

October 10, 2018 - 9:01 pm

23. pamela

October 3, 2018 - 8:44 am

My email notified me that I had a jpay message so I looked at the app. It was there however the date says october 2, 3:00 pm. I even refreshed my page a bunch between that time yesterday and today, october 3, 8:00 am. It didn’t show till 8:08 am. How come i didnt get it at the time it says ?

October 2, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Hi Chelsea – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into your concern. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:32 pm

Hi Danny – Please email support@jpay.com and a customer service representative will help you with your email concern. Thanks!

26. Danny may

October 2, 2018 - 2:34 am

My friend is also not receiving my emails although they show as sent on my end. I have called the 800 number but can’t get off hold.

27. Chelsea R.

September 29, 2018 - 5:28 am

Hi, What’s going on with the Corcoran site? I’ve sent my boyfriend 4 emails since Monday, September 24,2018, and he has not received any of them. Please help!

September 18, 2018 - 4:24 pm

Hi Fi – JPay is functioning properly. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email questions. Thanks!

29. Fi

September 16, 2018 - 5:38 pm

Hi there can you tell me if there is any problems with the jpay services just now thr last few days i have not been recieving any emails

September 13, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Hi Renee – JPay is fully operational. Thanks!

31. Renee

September 7, 2018 - 8:35 am

Is the Florida State Prison System JPay system down?

September 4, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi Lauren – At this time JPay is operating as usual in Georgia. Please have your loved one write a trouble ticket through the kiosk. Thanks!

September 4, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Marie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

September 4, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Jodie – Yes, email is operational at that facility. Thanks!

35. Jodie Brock

September 4, 2018 - 10:49 am

Can you tell me if the email on jpay is working in Florida correctional

36. Marie

August 31, 2018 - 9:32 am

Hi, what’s going on with the Corcoran site? I’ve received notifications that I’ve received an email from my husband and it’s not showing on the app. Please help.

37. Lauren Welborn

August 28, 2018 - 2:42 pm

Hey what’s going on with the JPay at the coastal state prison in garden city Georgia ?? My inmate said it was messed up it one day before I emailed him and haven’t heard anythIng in 3 days from him

August 27, 2018 - 1:57 pm

Hi Jamie – Everything is working properly at that site. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative if an issue arises again. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:38 pm

Hi Diana – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help answer your email queation. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:36 pm

Hi Donna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help troubleshoot this issue. Thanks!

41. DONNA HARTOG

August 27, 2018 - 12:55 pm

I still do not have a submitt button to send an email after I type it. I am on my PC not a cell phone and not using an app. I am using my personal computer and cannot send an email because there’s no icon to hit submit, I don’t know what to do or what would cause it

42. Diana

August 26, 2018 - 3:51 pm

I recieved an email to my personal email saying that my mother in law had emailed me, but when I log in to JPay email, it doesn’t show any new email from her. Help!

43. Jamie

August 20, 2018 - 5:19 am

Hey JPay, what’s going on with Jpay at Toledo Correctional Institution in Ohio ? I haven’t heard of my man in like two weeks. How can this take so long? Please let me know the status and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!

44. Jamie

August 17, 2018 - 11:42 am

Hey,
    What’s going on with Jpay at Toledo Correctional Institution??? I haven’t heard from my man for over a week?!!! He mentioned there was something wrong with the screens but will it be fixed soon?!!

August 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm

Hi Gris – At this time, there is no email delay. However, keep in mind that some emails are flagged for review which may cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:48 pm

Hi Kelly – Please try to uninstall and then reinstall the app. That should help the issue. Thanks!

47. Kelly Brown

August 9, 2018 - 5:09 pm

I’ve uploaded the JPAY app on my Android phone. I have been able to select my inmate. It goes as far as a screen that tells me what services are available; however, I can’t go any further. None of the icons can be accessed. A red message comes up that says “Inmate Already Exists” when I hit the box ‘CONTINUE’.

48. Gris

August 2, 2018 - 12:55 pm

Is there some sort of delay going on with sending or receiving emails? I’m a little worried since I haven’t heard from by boyfried since Tuesday.

August 1, 2018 - 9:26 pm

Hi Diane – We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on a fix, as we appreciate your patience until that fix is implemented. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:23 pm

Hi Kayla – We are working on a fix for the issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience until the fix is implemented. Thanks!