Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Cassie Griffin

July 28, 2018 - 5:42 pm

This is a very interesting post on restore mail. If you have low email storage and incoming a lot then it is an issue arise. For this solution, your post is very helpful

2. Kayla

July 26, 2018 - 9:53 pm

Will not let me login to the MOBILE app, only works if I use my internet browser but the Jpay mobile APP is not letting me login, always says “unable to complete request at this time” I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times and it says the same thing. Not an internet connection problem either cause everything else works. Thankfully I can go to the browser while I wait for the app to work but I really prefer the app more for its benefits. Please help thanks

3. Diane Ronzino

July 25, 2018 - 5:26 am

I have not been able to use the jPay app on my iPhone for months now. I’ve written and called. I’ve done everything you have told me to do – multiple times over. PLEASE fix this problem.

July 24, 2018 - 4:08 pm

Hi Carrie – If you’re using JPay.com from a laptop or a computer, please clear all caches and open a new window using Internet Explorer. That should work!

5. Carrie Shepherd

July 23, 2018 - 2:03 pm

I sent an email last night , today my email won’t send , it says I have no connection , I want to know why I don’t have a connection.

July 23, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Hi Nichole – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this email issue. Thanks!

7. Nichole Anderson

July 22, 2018 - 12:42 am

I cannot email my son I keep getting a message saying: you don’t have a inmate with email enable. This been going on for a week now.

8. Symone

July 19, 2018 - 8:20 pm

My JPay app hasn’t been working since June i have deleted it and reinstalled it it’s say unable to complete your request at this time so i have to go through the actual website when will the app work again?

July 19, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Deb – Please try using Internet Explorer. That option seems to work best! Thanks!

July 19, 2018 - 9:27 am

Hi Deni – Are you using Internet Explorer? That option seems to work best. Thanks!

11. Deni

July 18, 2018 - 5:51 am

I am having the exact same problem as others. I try to log in and it just takes me straight back onto the home page. I have used the advice you seem to be giving everyone with this problem and mine is still not working. has anybody else managed to get on with this advice?

12. Deb

July 17, 2018 - 7:18 pm

I sent a notice a few days ago to jpay support explaining that, like many of the other people here have explained, I am unable to log into my jpay account. Each time I do, it just takes me back to the same login screen.

I have cleared my cache, closed my browser, updated to the latest version of Firefox, all to no avail. Is this a site-wide issue?

July 17, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Cici – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

July 17, 2018 - 10:33 am

July 17, 2018 - 10:32 am

Hello – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

July 17, 2018 - 10:31 am

July 17, 2018 - 10:29 am

Hi Rebecca – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

July 17, 2018 - 10:22 am

Hi Brian – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

19. Brian

July 16, 2018 - 7:27 am

For a week now, on logging in with email and password, it comes write back to the same screen.

20. Rebecca Jewell

July 14, 2018 - 4:15 pm

I can not send or receive messages to my son for several days now! When I try to go to the site it acts like I need to set up a new account! What is going on! Please fix!

21. Agupusi Oluomachi

July 13, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi please I need help here….I can’t login to my account to send a message to my husband today.lf I login in it will bounce back to start login again.why is it like that?

22. L

July 13, 2018 - 11:41 am

JPay hasn’t been working in days. My password won’t go through. Is anyone working on this? Thanks.

23. Bethany

July 12, 2018 - 10:04 pm

I can’t login to my account, every time I sign in it redirects me to the home page. Been going on all day. My browser is up to date.

24. CICI

July 12, 2018 - 2:47 pm

I’m unable to login and I can’t add stamps. Also can’t send a message at this time. Tried from the computer, phone browser and the app. Please assist.

July 12, 2018 - 12:44 pm

Hi Jessica – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into these email issues. Thanks!

26. Jessica Bracamontes

July 11, 2018 - 4:19 am

It’s been almost 2 week with this problem…I haven’t been able to receive messages from my inmate. He says he is receiving all of my messages but I am not getting any of his messages. He also says he is communicating perfectly fine with his sister and cousin so it seems to only be with me… Why is this happening.? And how long will it take for it to go back to normal.???? I’ve tried making a new account twice but nothing is working. I’m wasting my stamps on messages that are not getting delivered correctly.

July 10, 2018 - 11:02 am

Hi Margaret – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help your password. Thanks!

28. margaret

July 2, 2018 - 7:09 pm

i cannot get a password to go through.

29. Kim jones

June 29, 2018 - 2:15 am

Can’t get email site to work

June 28, 2018 - 6:50 pm

Hi Lulu – Everything is working properly. Thanks!

31. LaCreshia Strain

June 28, 2018 - 2:02 pm

Shellie Chavis hey honey

32. Lulu

June 25, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Messages aren’t going through today, what’s going on?

June 25, 2018 - 9:55 am

Hi Melanie – Snap n’ Send is only available on the JPay mobile app. You simply take a photo and then click send! It’s that easy!

34. Melanie Whitworth

June 18, 2018 - 3:23 pm

His does the snap and send work?

June 15, 2018 - 10:15 am

Hi Patricia – The JP5 tablets are available in Minnesota. The option should be available to you through your JPay account. Thanks!

36. Patricia A Boie

June 13, 2018 - 4:14 pm

My son is in

Son is in Fairbault, MN.Will I be able to order a tablet for him at this time.

May 29, 2018 - 9:38 am

Hi James – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will look into your account to see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

38. James

May 25, 2018 - 9:34 am

Hello my name is Ciara in my husband had send me a 30 second video of him and also a photo but I have not received them what can I do it’s been a couple days now

May 21, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Hello – If you emailed Customer Service they will get back to your shortly and address the issue. Thanks!

40. Summer

May 21, 2018 - 1:04 pm

I’m having the same issue my inmate I email to isn’t getting any of my messages but I’m getting all of his how do I get this fixed asap I put in a ticket but I got for surgery in a few days

41. DARLENE

May 17, 2018 - 2:52 pm

Hello I sent YU ALL A EMAIL last week ASKING YU ALL WHY DO I HALF TO GIVE YU ALL 2 STAMPS WGEN I SENT ME JUSBAND THOSE EMAILS AND ITS SUPPOSE TO BE 1 AND I AM A LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMER HAVE YAL CHANGED THE EMAILS

May 16, 2018 - 2:08 pm

Hi Rob – We’re sorry to hear this. Please call Customer Service and a representative can help troubleshoot this problem: 800-574-5729. Thanks!

43. Rob Holloway

May 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm

I downloaded the new upload for the email and now I cant get on my email, it keeps taking to a page to look for the inmate. Then it says he already exists. I have uninstalled an reinstalled and it does not fix it.

May 15, 2018 - 10:46 am

Hi Phalyn – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will help resolve these email issues. Thanks!

45. Phalyn Murphy

May 13, 2018 - 4:12 pm

I am still not getting my emails from my loved one. He is sending them and they may or may not come through. It is also taking forever for him to get my emails. He is in Macon state

May 13, 2018 - 1:12 pm

Hi Dona – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help resolve this issue. Thanks!

47. Dona M Fry

May 13, 2018 - 9:49 am

I am unable to send axon email. I have stamps available but the navigation tab to click email is missing. The only thing showing is home and send money. Is there a technical problem?

48. Derek Empey

May 12, 2018 - 11:21 am

I need to send emails to my loved one….
    When I log on the app the app does not give me any promts to go to email… Also I opted to stay logged in and the app makes me fill out the log in info Everytime…
    I have alot of money invested in your JPay app and I NEED access now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help me to get back into operation to get back connected to my loved one

49. Samantha

May 11, 2018 - 9:15 am

I can’t log into my acct and it keeps saying they sent the rest password to my email but I’m not recieving them . Also called customer service she said she sent them as well but they still haven’t came to my gmail . Help me

May 9, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Mary – Once we have a finalized deployment date, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!