Normal email service restored

We are aware that some of you may have experienced delays in our email service over the past few days. This was caused by an exceptionally high volume of emails coupled with a technical issue. This issue has been resolved, and emails should now be flowing normally.

If you were affected by this delay, please rest assured that your emails will be processed and their status will be updated in due course.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using JPay!

1. Samantha

May 11, 2018 - 9:15 am

I can’t log into my acct and it keeps saying they sent the rest password to my email but I’m not recieving them . Also called customer service she said she sent them as well but they still haven’t came to my gmail . Help me

May 9, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Mary – Once we have a finalized deployment date, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

3. MaryTerHaar

May 6, 2018 - 11:05 am

when is the tablet going to be in Holmes county correctitional ?

April 24, 2018 - 8:49 am

Hi Carmen – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information so a Customer Service representative can look into the issue with your videos. In regards to tablets, we do not have a confirmed tablet deployment date. Once that date is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

5. Carmen Marie

April 23, 2018 - 4:11 pm

My loved one is in Hardee C I, in Florida. He has left two video messages over two weeks ago and I have not received any of them. Could you please tell me what’s going on? Also, when is this facility going to be eligible to purchase their Jtablets? I have called Jpay, the prison, left messages for the warden and no one has returned my call, except Jpay. I would like tu purchase the tablet for my love one asap,so he can keep in touch with his family and enjoy his music. Please get in touch with me asap. Thanking u in advance for your help in this matter. God bless

April 17, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Tabitha – We’re sorry to hear this! Please email Support@JPay.com or call 800-574-5729 and a Customer Service Representative will help you. Thanks!

7. Tabitha L Madison-Carmean

April 13, 2018 - 4:33 pm

My account has been hacked from 2 different email accounts. I can not access my account. Please help.

8. Big girl mad

April 11, 2018 - 11:09 pm

My loved one says I was removed from his account and when I try to send him or any other contacts mail it’s saying restricted communication. However, the support phone # today the lady says my account is showing all good and there are no problems,.i don’t understand and am getting very frustrated! All the stamps I’ve bought I just loose out on that money and cannot even send or receive emails either? This is scandalous! She couldn’t provide me with any reason, explanation or help to say the least. I asked if I possible set up a new account if I could transfer stamps bought prior to this issue and was told no. So I do nothing wrong, my loved one incarcerated does nothing wrong & I am robbed of my money. #seriouslybiggirlmad

March 27, 2018 - 8:28 am

Hi Alyssa – Please email Support@JPay.com with your account information and a Customer Service Representative will look into this email issue for you. Thanks!

10. alyssa goubeaux

March 27, 2018 - 6:21 am

My boyfriend has sent me letters and pictures. I haven’t got any of them. He’s at London prison in Ohio

March 19, 2018 - 9:04 am

Hi Mandi – Please email Support@JPay.com with your loved one’s Inmate Id # so we can identify the kiosk you’re referring to. Thanks!

12. Mandi

March 15, 2018 - 9:38 pm

Jpay has been down for over two weeks at Smith state prison. Can someone please let me know what’s the cause of this issue?

13. Jade Trombetta

March 14, 2018 - 11:55 am

Hi Dannel – Can you please provide more clarification on your question? Thanks!

14. Dannel Weaver

March 13, 2018 - 8:00 pm

What is this for?

15. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:52 am

Hi Trevor – If your loved one can send/receive emails, the email option will be displayed when you log into your JPay account. Thanks!

16. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:51 am

Hi Jessica – Thank you for your post. We’ll follow up with our IT department to ensure a JPay staff member will visit the site and troubleshoot the kiosk issue. Thanks!

17. Jade Trombetta

March 6, 2018 - 8:50 am

Hi Theresa – If your husband submitted a trouble ticket from the kiosk, a customer service representative will respond. They will provide directions to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

18. Courtney

March 6, 2018 - 1:10 am

My emails time marked is wrong i wrote at like 1am but hubby said the email says like 4am and a frw letters have neem delayed up to 3 days and still couple never did get received from a week ago now. I also sent pics and nothing at all bad or wrong, it took rvery stamp for every picture but he said 7 pics i sent and paid for he didnt ever get still which is got me both sad and mad and another pic i. sent him again he didnt get and reason was something about tattoo which i don’t recall or must not realized tattoo was even in it but either way even with tat so what again its nothing inappropriate or offensive…. And he has sent pics to me with his tattoi and it came through more then one pic with tattoo he’s sent amd i received them all. I also am very unhappy with the fact OK no big deal rejected a pic… Atleast give me my money (stamp) back for each pic rejected so i can just redo each pic and send different one instead wtf ripping me tf off stealin money from me basically and im single mom with 2 babies and prison or not i pay for these services and love and miss the inmate with all my ♥ and soul and feel this is wrong unfair and like im being ripped off and robbed for my hard earned little income i have and scrape up to see my love and communicate be different if i were able to drive to see him but hard to do with kids and work and gas prices high as they are with little income and truck actually been broke down just got it fixed and also its a very long drive one wat let alone both there and back plus again the gas there and back as high as gas is these days. Im very upset, aggravated and disappointed!!!

19. Theresa Chapman

March 5, 2018 - 4:44 pm

My husband has tried to get in contact with someone via inside of the prison and he has been unsuccessful. I have tried to make contact with someone who could help sync the tablet and has been unsuccessful. I would be so appreciative if someone can call me back and help me help him get the tablet sync with the kiosk.

20. Jessica S.

March 5, 2018 - 3:20 pm

I just wanted to make sure someone from Jpay is aware that one of the Jpay Kioski’s in the faith based dorm at Desoto Correctional Institution at the Annex in Arcadia, Florida isn’t working. It’s been down for two weeks. Can someone please fix it so they can have contact with their loved ones please. Thank you so much and God bless 🙂

21. Trevor Quentin

March 5, 2018 - 10:56 am

How and where do I send email to an inmate? Can’t seem to find the correct link.

Cheers,

TQ

22. Fred Carkin

March 1, 2018 - 12:04 pm

It’s very hard to get anything done with you people your apps are very hard to get into and your assistants thay do not really know what to do about it !!!!!!

23. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 12:06 pm

Hi Steven – When any new products or services become available, we’ll inform all customers. At this time we do not have any updates on tablets. Thanks!

24. Steven

February 23, 2018 - 9:10 am

Will the jpay tablets be coming soon to the Wallace unit in Texas

25. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 2:04 pm

Hi Andrew – For more information on how to send a letter through the US Postal Service to your loved one, please reach out to the facility for information on how to do so.

26. Andrew Czerwinski

January 29, 2018 - 9:17 am

ok so i wanted to send an Email to someone who is in Missouri Corrections… she is female but i did not realize that i have to buy stamps to send email… is there a way for me to send Snail mail to her? do i need more than just an address? im new to this and in my opinion i think its odd to charge to send pixels… when facebook and other social media channels allow at least 140 characters for free… but hey i have never been arrested so … i have no clue what to expect… but if someone could let me know the best way i could at least give my info in a letter and where to send it to i would be great full… thank you

27. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 5, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Adriannna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They will be able to provide you with assistance with the issue you have encountered. Thanks!

28. Adriannna

December 24, 2017 - 3:31 am

Why was i booted off with an error message in the middle of writing an email, now cant even log in. There was no talk of anything illegal or anything even close, the last week ive been receiving the emails extremely out of order as well. Never have had any problems with jpay before, been using it for years. What is going on

29. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 13, 2017 - 3:09 pm

Hi Roxanne – Our website and app are functioning normally at this time. As a troubleshooting measure, if you are using the JPay App, please make sure that it is updated to the latest version by going to the iOS App or Google Play Store. If an update is available, the ability to update should appear. Thanks!

30. Roxanne Loginoff

December 13, 2017 - 12:55 am

I received an email notification saying that I had mail from my brother and when I log onto JPay, I cannot see any email from him and I do not have the option of composing an email. How much longer is your system going to be down?

31. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 12, 2017 - 1:56 pm

Hi Diana – Unfortunately, our email service is not available SCI Camp Hill in Pennsylvania at this time. For more information on our services, please visit http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

32. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 11, 2017 - 1:59 pm

Hi Dionysia – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a delay in delivery. If the emails you send do not meet the guidelines of the DOC, then they may be discarded. If you are still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

33. Dionysia

December 10, 2017 - 9:28 pm

My husband has sent me 5 emails since November 27th and both of have contacted jpay for assistance but nobody responds to us and I still haven’t received a single email.

34. Diana

December 8, 2017 - 2:31 pm

Hello, can you not send emails to Camp Hill inmates anymore? I cant find anywhere on my account where you can email or purchase stamps.
    Thanks! Diana

35. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 8, 2017 - 1:48 pm

Hi Fay – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted to provide you with information on how to use our email services. Thanks!

36. Fay

December 8, 2017 - 1:39 pm

How do i send a email with jpay?

37. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 4, 2017 - 9:09 am

Hi Franchelle – Please verify that your loved one is in a state or facility which we provide email for by visiting the following link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. If email services are available to your loved one and your still have issue, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

38. Franchelle J White

November 29, 2017 - 11:54 am

Hello, how do you send an email to an inmate? I keep clicking on email, under inmate services, but I don’t see a tab to actually send. Thank you in advance.

39. Kayla D Higle

November 22, 2017 - 11:30 am

Hey send me the paper I can fill out so I can come see you!!!! How are you doin??? It’s crazy out of all the prisons, they sent you to the town I live in lol anyways get that paper sent to me so I can be on the visitors list! My address is 813 N 5th St #7 Stockton ks, 67669 ✌

40. Tanya

November 21, 2017 - 2:32 pm

How do you tell when your loved one has received your email? I have a few in the past week and haven’t got an reply back, and it looks to me that he doesn’t have any blocks or anything

41. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 2:28 pm

Hi Rene – Is your loved one still being housed at Wakulla Correctional Institute?

42. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:39 am

Hi Rose – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative for assistance with your accounts. Thanks!

43. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:14 am

Hi Jeanette – For information on our stamp prices, please visit http://jpay.com/PAvail.aspx and choose your state. Thanks!

44. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:08 am

Hi Ernestine – Please be aware that your loved one does not have access to the Internet.

The best ways to contact your loved one is to send an email (even with an attached photo or video). Please click on this link http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx to see the JPay services and rates available at your loved one’s facility. Have a great day!

45. Ernestine Martinemail

November 19, 2017 - 10:47 pm

Hey babay hope you get this then i know iam on the right track

46. Jo Ellen Chisholm

November 19, 2017 - 10:00 pm

I have tried to get a repair tech to fix the kiosks for the tablets that are still out of order at Phillips State Prison, Buford, GA–especially the Faith Based Dorm. We have called your customer service department three times. We have tried to do everything we’ve been told to do–look for a phone number on the side of the kiosk and call that number. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER. We cannot communicate through the service that we are paying for–us and the inmates. I don’t understand why you would enjoy losing money. Why not just fix the kiosks and be done with it??? It has been over three weeks that we are waiting for the service to be done. How much longer will we have to wait??? BAD BUSINESS!!!!!

47. Jeanette

November 19, 2017 - 2:45 pm

I realized there is one stamp per email but I need to know how much are stamps and how many stamps will I receive?

48. Rene Garcia

November 18, 2017 - 11:33 am

What happened to my email account? All I have now is ” put money on account” and “schedule video visitation”, which I am not aware that Wakulla even offers. I still have 9 stamps on my account and can’t use it.

49. Helena

November 18, 2017 - 3:12 am

Hi,
    Are there any issues with Jpay email service to or from New Jersey State Prison at the moment? I understand the flow of mail slows down over the weekend, but my loved one and I email upto 10+ times a day, so usually a few still get through each day. Have not heard from them in a couple of days now, and their last email indicated the kiosk he syncs to in his unit had been acting up all day. Any info would be great THANKS 🙂

50. Tina M Ingram

November 17, 2017 - 9:07 pm

I am not receiving my emails. Some come, some don’t. I called jpay and they told me it might be the institution, but I had already called the prisons(2different ones 2 inmates) and its not them. Jpay said give it 5 days and call back. Stupid. Its email. Should take 5 seconds.
    Could at least offer to refund stamps, but didn’t. FIX THE PROBLEM don’t spin me,I am not stupid.