Missouri – Additional Services Are On the Way

New services will soon be available in Missouri!

JPay is happy to announce that we will be providing FREE JPay tablets to incarcerated loved ones in Missouri Department of Corrections facilities! JPay is currently working with the DOC on a deployment plan, and once those dates are finalized for each facility, we’ll inform customers regarding when they can expect their free device! Additionally, once email service is established in the facilities, your loved ones will receive four FREE stamps each month to send you emails! As a reminder, you can now send your loved ones inbound email, which will be printed and delivered at the facility. And, if you send your loved ones money through JPay.com or the JPay mobile app, then you can also send a free message through Free Notes.

More services to come – stay tuned!

JPayModerator

1. Tiffany

March 27, 2018 - 12:37 am

I notice my comment has been deleted. Way to go JPay. Going to delete my account next? Be careful what you say guys, the moderators feelings might be hurt by honesty… 😛

2. Pam

March 26, 2018 - 1:00 pm

I’ve been hearing the same stuff for over a year. When tablets become available we will let you know. WHATEVER!!! It’s the same song and dance every time.

March 26, 2018 - 10:15 am

Hi Austin – JPay will provide one free tablet per incarcerated individual. Once the tablets become available we’ll inform all customers of the services. Thanks!

4. Austin

March 20, 2018 - 5:54 pm

I just have a few specific questions. Which inmates will be receiving the tablets, are they going to be free of cost, and will phone services be available on the devices? Thanks in advance.

March 19, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Paula – Once we have a confirmed date for tablet deployment, we’ll make sure to update all customers. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 9:03 am

Hi Nermina – Video Visitation is not available on the tablets. Once the tablets become available, we’ll educate customers on how to use the devices. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 8:54 am

Hi Terri – When new products/services become available, we will make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

March 19, 2018 - 8:52 am

Hi Marquita – Once we have a confirmed deployment date for tablets we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

9. Marquita

March 19, 2018 - 12:21 am

When will fulton Mon and triple jccc in mo get tablet

10. Terri Hamilton

March 18, 2018 - 7:05 pm

I have a ? I’ve been reading all the post Most seem to b asking same ? WHERES THE TABLETS Also read a few talking about apps As far as I’ve heard Mo doesn’t have tablets in any faculties yet Do they So whats the apps people are downloading Do you get more options from JPAY if you use the mobile app and not website I’m not very fond of the apps It’s true you can’t teach an old dog new tricks Apps and I don’t seem to get along at all Some sites Make you use their app if you’re using iPhone like I am because I can’t afford computer and my daughter gave me her old iPhone because her work gave her a new one I’m curious Really hope you get tablets in really soon Thank you for your time

11. Terri Hamilton

March 18, 2018 - 6:38 pm

I’ve been hearing about these tablets for over 6 months Some of the guys in WRDCC says they been hearing it for a year Now this FREE stuff Does that mean tge faculties get them free and we have to pay $550 each I can’t believe anything would be free when stamps aren’t Access Corrections used to have email tgat was free & up to 5000 characters Don’t think there was a limit either They get under $10.00 month to buy hygiene shoes etc It’s extremely hard for us when prices of things are so expensive One thing Securus isn’t real bad at 81ct for 15 mins compared to Turnkey being $7.00 for 3 minutes We can at least visit our loved ones few minutes Tell them we love them
    I wish you’d give people idea on exactly what the tablets costs fees whatever charges will be so low income families can prepare And what they can do with them if they get one when they get released or if they get transferred What then

12. Nermina Williams

March 15, 2018 - 10:15 pm

When the inmates get the tablets what all well they be able to do? Video visitation I know is one. What about regular phone calls?

13. paula

March 15, 2018 - 6:38 pm

when will boonville corr center in missouri will reseve the jpay tablets .

March 15, 2018 - 2:25 pm

Hi Arlene – When we announce new products and services, we make sure all customers are made aware. At this time, we don’t have information for Kentucky. Thanks!

15. arlene kevonian

March 15, 2018 - 11:21 am

When will K.S.R. in lagrange ky get their tablets?

16. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:38 am

Hi Shari – At this time we do not have a specific date for tablet deployment. Once that date is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Keep in mind that your loved one is receiving a free tablet, this is at no cost to you, your loved one or taxpayers. Thanks!

17. Shari K.

March 11, 2018 - 9:13 pm

My son is being told roll-out of the tablets will not be until June! This is due to all the new wiring required and Kiosk set up. Personally when I hear all this, the only thing I see is this is going to cost me a fortune! J-Pay is so much more expensive than the previous provider. We used to have one free e-mail every day – now I have to pay to send one. Very disappointed that Missouri DOC made this change. I sure hope they are getting a big kick-back for this change.

18. L Black

March 2, 2018 - 6:58 pm

So excited for this feature!! Love the comment about our chains being pulled, I feel the same way!! Always looking to see when it says ‘yes Missouri has tablets now!’ Hopefully it’ll be this month! I love that it’ll be free for them and they get four free stamps! Really awesome.

19. jamie

February 28, 2018 - 1:15 am

All tablets will be free or only 33,000 as reported in the media? If so, who gets the free ones and who pays?

20. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 12:07 pm

Hi Karen – We apologize for any confusion. Once a date for tablet deployment is finalized we will inform all customers. Thanks!

21. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 12:00 pm

Hi Sarah – At this time, we do not have a confirmed date for tablet deployment. Once that is finalized, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

22. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:59 am

Hi Donna – At this time we do not have a confirmed date of tablet deployment. Once that is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

23. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:56 am

Hi Nermina – At this time we don’t have a confirmed date for tablet deployment. Once that is confirmed, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

24. Nermina Williams

February 27, 2018 - 8:01 am

When are the inmates at JCCC in Missouri supposed to get their tablets?

25. Donna

February 25, 2018 - 3:01 pm

My son is anxiously awaiting his tablet. Any updates or expected dates for delivery?

26. Sarah harris

February 25, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hey jpay where are these tablets my husband is in bowling green mo prison and they told them they would have them this month.well they never got them so where are they is this even going to happen because were all tired of our chains being pulled.

27. Karen

February 23, 2018 - 5:36 am

I am wondering why JPay is taking so long on this. JPay has said for several months that these new services are on the way, yet has not even given an estimate on when they will become available. What is the hold up? Why announce is so many months in advance if you are not ready to even estimate when these services will be available? I know I am going to get the automated reply to this comment, saying that JPay will give us additional details once they become available, but just once could you be a human and let us know if our loved ones are going to at least have the tablets by summer, and how much the different applications are going to cost? One thing my husband is concerned about is having the funds available when the tablets do come to the facility. We want him to be able to begin using the new features right away, but have no idea on cost or anything. Please give us an update JPay, we would all appreciate that.

28. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:36 pm

Hi Rose – We will make sure all customers are made aware when new services are turned on. At this time, we cannot provide a date. Thanks!

29. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:34 pm

Hi Samantha – We do not have an update at this time. However, we will make sure all customers are made aware when any new services are made available. Thanks!

30. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:33 pm

Hi Douglas – We do not have a confirmed date at this time. Once the timeline is confirmed, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

31. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:33 pm

Hi Veronica – JPay accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover, as well as money orders (if applicable in your loved one’s state). Thanks!

32. Veronica Russell

February 19, 2018 - 10:57 pm

Curious as to why you do not take American Express as it is one of the safest forms of payment there is not only for you but myself. I can not send my loved one what he needs most currently as his mother has passed away due to your lack of more forms of payment excepted. This is quite disheartening.

33. Douglas Lindstrom

February 18, 2018 - 9:48 pm

Hi, do you have a tablet rollout date for Lake CI in Clermont, FL? They’re excited!! Thanks!

34. Samantha

February 18, 2018 - 4:55 pm

Is there an update on when video visitation will be available in Missouri minimum security prisons?

35. Rose

February 16, 2018 - 10:37 am

So just asking if there are any updates as to when Missouri inmates will start receiving additional services? What I am hearing Is it may take until December 2018. I know it takes time but it’s over 3 months ago they announced this and no updates on the process. Just wondering how far along in the process we are? It would be nice if we had some sort of idea, as I am now over 20 hours Drive away from my son. so visits are almost impossible at this point, video visits would be great. Thanks in advance for any input. 🙂

36. Jade Trombetta

February 13, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Gina – Can you clarify which state you’re asking about? Thanks!

37. Gina

February 12, 2018 - 6:45 pm

I have a few questions that other may be wondering too…
    – – Will the JP5 player be in each inmates room or a common area which means they have to wait/share? How big is the screen on the JP5 player ?
    – – How many minutes doe a video chat last? Is it monitored? Is it in view of other inmates?
    – – Will there be a limit on how many emails / video chats an inmate can make or receive a week/month?
    – – Lastly, if I pay for a video chat and the guards call lock down, can I get a refund?

Perhaps there is a website with all these types of questions already we can be pointed to???

38. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

February 9, 2018 - 3:11 pm

Hi Kimberly – We expect to announce new services soon. When all services do become available, we will be sure that all of our customers in Missouri are made aware. Thanks!

39. Kimberly Wright

February 9, 2018 - 12:38 am

Why hasn’t JPay give anyone any updated information about Missouri Department of Corrections getting the tablets ?

40. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 25, 2018 - 2:38 pm

Hi Jenette – The JP5 player is available at the Coyote Ridge Corrections Center in Washington. For more information on how to purchase, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

41. jenette

January 18, 2018 - 1:44 pm

dose coyote ridge center let the inmates have the j5 tablets?

42. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:34 pm

Hello Stacy– At this time, the JP5 is not for sale in Missouri. When it, as well as additional services become available, all our customers will be sure to be notified. Thanks!

43. Stacy

January 3, 2018 - 12:45 pm

Do we have any updates on when the tablets for Missouri inmates will be available???!
    I love the email feature and can’t wait to get a email replies from
    my Son! (inmate in MDOC)

44. Vonzella Watson

December 29, 2017 - 10:57 pm

Is the Tablet available in Missouri for purchase? I do not see an option to purchase on the website.

45. jim

December 27, 2017 - 5:45 pm

you think Arkansas will ever have this ;;thank you jpay

46. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:18 pm

Hi Derrick – More information will be provided when the JP5 and additional services are expected to be released to your loved ones. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

47. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:17 pm

Hi Joy – More information will be provided when the JP5 and additional services are expected to be released to your loved ones. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

48. JPayModerator

JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 1:27 pm

Hi Latosha – You can now send funds to your loved ones in Federal prison (BOP). For more information, please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

49. latosha sykes

December 15, 2017 - 7:37 pm

This service would be very helpful to inmates that are in Federal facilities also, I have to go to grocery stores to send funds to a loved one in prison. Do you for see this service soon in the federal prison system? Specifically Forrest City, Arkansas

50. mary fesender

December 14, 2017 - 3:09 pm

I’m looking forward too seeing my son he is in fla and I am in ga he told me about this comeing but no one knows when so if anyone can give me info about this great thing please email me its ok