Missouri – Additional Services Are On the Way

New services will soon be available in Missouri!

JPay is happy to announce that we will be providing FREE JPay tablets to incarcerated loved ones in Missouri Department of Corrections facilities! JPay is currently working with the DOC on a deployment plan, and once those dates are finalized for each facility, we’ll inform customers regarding when they can expect their free device! Additionally, once email service is established in the facilities, your loved ones will receive four FREE stamps each month to send you emails! As a reminder, you can now send your loved ones inbound email, which will be printed and delivered at the facility. And, if you send your loved ones money through JPay.com or the JPay mobile app, then you can also send a free message through Free Notes.

More services to come – stay tuned!

JPayModerator

April 11, 2018 - 9:16 am

Hi Taleata – Virginia offers JP5 Tablets. Thanks!

2. Taleata Coleman

April 7, 2018 - 5:28 pm

Hello ! This is Taleata
    I want to when will the state of Va . get to purchase the Jpay 5 & the Jpay 5s tablets ? The location is Pocahontas , Va .

April 2, 2018 - 9:03 am

Hi Cynthia – Once we have a confirmed date of deployment for tablets, we’ll inform all customers about the device and features. Thanks!

4. Cynthia

March 28, 2018 - 11:08 pm

I would like to know more information about the tablet??

April 2, 2018 - 9:04 am

Hi Marty – At this time we do not have a confirmed date for deployment. Once that is confirmed, we’ll inform customers. Thanks!

6. Marty

March 28, 2018 - 7:37 pm

Hey there! I understand that you will let us all know once the tablets are available, but is there any sort of time frame for when that date is?
    Thanks!

7. Tiffany

March 27, 2018 - 12:37 am

I notice my comment has been deleted. Way to go JPay. Going to delete my account next? Be careful what you say guys, the moderators feelings might be hurt by honesty… 😛

8. Pam

March 26, 2018 - 1:00 pm

I’ve been hearing the same stuff for over a year. When tablets become available we will let you know. WHATEVER!!! It’s the same song and dance every time.

March 26, 2018 - 10:15 am

Hi Austin – JPay will provide one free tablet per incarcerated individual. Once the tablets become available we’ll inform all customers of the services. Thanks!

10. Austin

March 20, 2018 - 5:54 pm

I just have a few specific questions. Which inmates will be receiving the tablets, are they going to be free of cost, and will phone services be available on the devices? Thanks in advance.

March 19, 2018 - 8:52 am

Hi Marquita – Once we have a confirmed deployment date for tablets we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

12. Marquita

March 19, 2018 - 12:21 am

When will fulton Mon and triple jccc in mo get tablet

March 19, 2018 - 8:54 am

Hi Terri – When new products/services become available, we will make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!

14. Terri Hamilton

March 18, 2018 - 7:05 pm

I have a ? I’ve been reading all the post Most seem to b asking same ? WHERES THE TABLETS Also read a few talking about apps As far as I’ve heard Mo doesn’t have tablets in any faculties yet Do they So whats the apps people are downloading Do you get more options from JPAY if you use the mobile app and not website I’m not very fond of the apps It’s true you can’t teach an old dog new tricks Apps and I don’t seem to get along at all Some sites Make you use their app if you’re using iPhone like I am because I can’t afford computer and my daughter gave me her old iPhone because her work gave her a new one I’m curious Really hope you get tablets in really soon Thank you for your time

15. Terri Hamilton

March 18, 2018 - 6:38 pm

I’ve been hearing about these tablets for over 6 months Some of the guys in WRDCC says they been hearing it for a year Now this FREE stuff Does that mean tge faculties get them free and we have to pay $550 each I can’t believe anything would be free when stamps aren’t Access Corrections used to have email tgat was free & up to 5000 characters Don’t think there was a limit either They get under $10.00 month to buy hygiene shoes etc It’s extremely hard for us when prices of things are so expensive One thing Securus isn’t real bad at 81ct for 15 mins compared to Turnkey being $7.00 for 3 minutes We can at least visit our loved ones few minutes Tell them we love them
    I wish you’d give people idea on exactly what the tablets costs fees whatever charges will be so low income families can prepare And what they can do with them if they get one when they get released or if they get transferred What then

March 19, 2018 - 9:03 am

Hi Nermina – Video Visitation is not available on the tablets. Once the tablets become available, we’ll educate customers on how to use the devices. Thanks!

17. Nermina Williams

March 15, 2018 - 10:15 pm

When the inmates get the tablets what all well they be able to do? Video visitation I know is one. What about regular phone calls?

March 19, 2018 - 9:05 am

Hi Paula – Once we have a confirmed date for tablet deployment, we’ll make sure to update all customers. Thanks!

19. paula

March 15, 2018 - 6:38 pm

when will boonville corr center in missouri will reseve the jpay tablets .

March 15, 2018 - 2:25 pm

Hi Arlene – When we announce new products and services, we make sure all customers are made aware. At this time, we don’t have information for Kentucky. Thanks!

21. arlene kevonian

March 15, 2018 - 11:21 am

When will K.S.R. in lagrange ky get their tablets?

22. Jade Trombetta

March 12, 2018 - 11:38 am

Hi Shari – At this time we do not have a specific date for tablet deployment. Once that date is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Keep in mind that your loved one is receiving a free tablet, this is at no cost to you, your loved one or taxpayers. Thanks!

23. Shari K.

March 11, 2018 - 9:13 pm

My son is being told roll-out of the tablets will not be until June! This is due to all the new wiring required and Kiosk set up. Personally when I hear all this, the only thing I see is this is going to cost me a fortune! J-Pay is so much more expensive than the previous provider. We used to have one free e-mail every day – now I have to pay to send one. Very disappointed that Missouri DOC made this change. I sure hope they are getting a big kick-back for this change.

24. L Black

March 2, 2018 - 6:58 pm

So excited for this feature!! Love the comment about our chains being pulled, I feel the same way!! Always looking to see when it says ‘yes Missouri has tablets now!’ Hopefully it’ll be this month! I love that it’ll be free for them and they get four free stamps! Really awesome.

25. jamie

February 28, 2018 - 1:15 am

All tablets will be free or only 33,000 as reported in the media? If so, who gets the free ones and who pays?

26. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:56 am

Hi Nermina – At this time we don’t have a confirmed date for tablet deployment. Once that is confirmed, we’ll alert all customers. Thanks!

27. Nermina Williams

February 27, 2018 - 8:01 am

When are the inmates at JCCC in Missouri supposed to get their tablets?

28. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 11:59 am

Hi Donna – At this time we do not have a confirmed date of tablet deployment. Once that is confirmed, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

29. Donna

February 25, 2018 - 3:01 pm

My son is anxiously awaiting his tablet. Any updates or expected dates for delivery?

30. Jade Trombetta

February 27, 2018 - 12:00 pm

Hi Sarah – At this time, we do not have a confirmed date for tablet deployment. Once that is finalized, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

31. Sarah harris

February 25, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hey jpay where are these tablets my husband is in bowling green mo prison and they told them they would have them this month.well they never got them so where are they is this even going to happen because were all tired of our chains being pulled.

« Older Comments