Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

1. HANSELL CARABALLO

May 14, 2019 - 9:57 pm

If i send a snap and send how fast do they receive it? Do they get to see it on tablet or have to go to kiosk

2. Kaleena

May 13, 2019 - 3:06 pm

My friend wants a picture of a colt 45 gun bc hes wanting to get a tattoo. And his Sons name is Colt. Can I send him a pic of that?

May 8, 2019 - 1:46 pm

Hi Aaron – The Snap ‘n Send you sent on 5-8-2019 are pending approval. This is why your loved one only received 1 (one). Once they are reviewed and approved, they will be released. You will be notified if otherwise. Thanks!

4. Aaron

May 8, 2019 - 8:37 am

I have sent 17 pictures only 1 is in history but 17 of my stamps are spent

May 2, 2019 - 2:22 pm

Hi Logan – We apologize for any confusion. At this time you can only attach an eCard in Missouri Department of Corrections via email. However, you can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is also available from the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

6. Logan

April 30, 2019 - 10:20 pm

My brother is in a Missouri prison. And im sending from IN. However, there is NO option for pictures to be sent on my end. He recieves pictures from other family members though who are also in Indiana. I have tried uninstalling and updating, but nothing has worked. I still only have the option to send money or send email. No Snap n send. Not,even an option to attach a photo to the email. Hmph. Im frustrated.

April 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm

Hello Harli – There is no way you can tell when or if an individual view items they received. Thanks!

April 26, 2019 - 1:16 pm

Hi Jessica – The envelope means that you have attached a prepaid reply stamp and your loved one can reply to your email. Thanks!

April 26, 2019 - 12:57 pm

Hi RosianDean – Estamos contentes que você é capaz de se conectar com seus entes queridos.

April 25, 2019 - 4:44 pm

Hi Chanel – Thank you for contacting JPay. Accepted contents are to be non provocative and non sexual. We hope we have addressed your concerns. Thanks!

11. Angela Weisbrook

April 25, 2019 - 6:18 am

Am I able to send pictures in nebraska?

April 18, 2019 - 4:51 pm

Hi Shari – yes, the emails and attachments will still be available on an individuals tablet after release. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 2:38 pm

Hi Sherry – Thank you for your interest in our services. Currently, only Money transfer service is available in Arizona. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 2:35 pm

Hi Heather – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

15. heather l

April 17, 2019 - 1:48 pm

still having issues i get an email saying i have an email and then i go to jpay and then i have have nothing there. it takes days upon days to receive a notification and the app used to be fats and efficient till bout 6 months ago i would get my notification and all and now nothing. then i will get contact customer service which never solves the problem

16. Sherry Mcphail

April 17, 2019 - 8:59 am

Is this available for Arizona? I would love to send pictures and videos to my son.

April 16, 2019 - 12:10 pm

Hi Heath – Did you send a photo as a snap n’ send to your loved ones, or was it attach to an email? Once the item is already sent, it cannot be cancelled. Thanks!

18. Heath

April 13, 2019 - 9:20 am

How do I cancel a photo that I sent on JPay?

19. Shari

March 31, 2019 - 9:11 pm

Once the offender is released will the photos and emails they have saved on the player still be there for them

February 20, 2019 - 11:40 am

Hi Annie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 10:16 am

Hi Margaret – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues with the incorrect time being displayed, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

22. Margaret robles

February 19, 2019 - 5:39 pm

On my email page the does not match up it will be 2’oclock in my time but on the top page it said 5’oclock est time were in ca just 2 hr away from each other and he not gettin my txts and am not hettin all of his and wete being charge for them

February 19, 2019 - 1:18 pm

Hi Shanie – Please ensure that all emails and attachments being sent follows the Department of Corrections guidelines, as all items are reviewed before they are released. Thanks!

24. Shanie Thomas

February 18, 2019 - 6:59 pm

I sent my husband a pic bra and panties via snap and send and he has not received it…its been almost 24 hours since i sent it…he said he knows other guys have simular pics so he knows they are allowed. If the pic is not approved would i not be notified or he not be notified? How do i find out whats going on?

25. Annie

February 15, 2019 - 2:57 pm

Hi, is there a way to tell if my pic had been received and viewed.

February 8, 2019 - 11:30 am

Hi Lydia – This depends on what is available at the facility. If print is available some allows color and others are black and white. Thanks!

February 6, 2019 - 9:56 am

Hi Shay – The individual can delete the email that had the attachment from the kiosk, or if it was a snap ‘n send, it can also be deleted from the kiosk. Once the tablet syncs it will also be removed from the tablet. Thanks!

28. Shay

February 6, 2019 - 4:53 am

Can the inmates delete pictures they has been sent to them ? Because I read how the officers can be able to see they pictures

29. Lydia trevino

February 3, 2019 - 1:08 pm

Are yhe pictures printed in color orthey blk and white

January 31, 2019 - 10:39 am

Hi Shakira – We have identified the transaction you are referring to and a representative will be contacting you shortly. Thank you!

January 30, 2019 - 10:01 am

Hi Donna – Unless you have the actual photo attachment on your device, you cannot forward a picture from social media to JPay eMessage. Thanks!

32. Shakira Young

January 29, 2019 - 10:28 pm

I never recived my money for them outting ut on tje wrong account an this happened a mobtj ago wverytime i call they say its comming im starting to wonder where is my money tbis is riddioucolus jus needs to go bac on my sisters account the rep who did it was rude cussed us out an said she knew wat she was doin

33. Donna

January 27, 2019 - 3:14 pm

How can I send photos off Facebook to jpay so inmate can see them

January 25, 2019 - 1:47 pm

Hi Heidi – Snap’n Send is currently not offered in Nebraska. Thanks!

35. Heidi

January 22, 2019 - 2:30 pm

Does Nebraska State Pententry in Lincoln have the Snap? My phone said to do the update but I do not see the icon and I also cannot ever send photos as attachments.

36. Chanel

January 18, 2019 - 2:28 am

What’s the rules for sending pictures I want to send some sexy but tasteful pictures to my kids father

January 16, 2019 - 12:45 pm

Hi Andrea – Currently, there is no feature on the tablet that will notify loved ones when or if an individual is online. Thanks!

January 14, 2019 - 10:43 am

Hi Ashley – If the services you mentioned are available at your loved ones location. Sending/receiving emails and video visit can be done from the JPay kiosk. If you have additional inquiries, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

39. Andrea

January 13, 2019 - 2:13 am

Is there a setting on the tablet to turn on or off to show if the inmate in online when u look on offender connect

January 10, 2019 - 9:29 am

Hi Shakira – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay Snap’n send to Tecumseh State C.I. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

41. Shakira Young

January 10, 2019 - 12:30 am

Does lincoln ne have snap an go on their jpay my husband is in the Tecumseh prison?

January 4, 2019 - 1:11 pm

Hi Carisa – High Desert does have JP5 tablets and your loved one can send and receive communications. Thanks!

43. Carisa A Ross

January 3, 2019 - 4:40 pm

My bf just got to High Desert state Prison in Ca, Are they able to respond to emails or only receive them and are the jp4 or 5 available there?

44. Ashley

December 24, 2018 - 3:56 pm

Do I have to purchase a tablet for my loved one in order for him us to use JPay services such as email and video visitation?

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Lisa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

46. Lisa campbell

December 7, 2018 - 8:33 am

I sent a full body pic with no nudity or sexual content, it was me walking in the gym and it was rejected do you know why?

December 4, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Hi Rebecca – Please have your husband write a trouble ticket from the kiosk. However, he can simply click on the photo, or select the photo, and then click delete. Thanks!

December 4, 2018 - 5:48 pm

Hi Bonnie – If you do not have the option to send photos then most likely that service is not available for your loved one. Thanks!

49. BONNIE HOLMAN

December 4, 2018 - 3:17 pm

Why doesn’t mine let me send pictures to my loved one? All I see when I pull up the app is send money and email. Please help

50. REBECCA

November 28, 2018 - 10:21 pm

My husband is in a MO state prison and needs to know how to delete photos that has been sent to him off his jp5 tablet .