Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

November 26, 2018 - 9:25 am

Hi Janice – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with the app issues. Thanks!

2. Janice

November 24, 2018 - 10:26 am

I have uninstalled and installed the app numerous times and I’m not receiving my emails like I use too..All of a sudden emails that I would get in 30 mins, I’m now getting them the next day or the day after…What’s going on with the app?

November 19, 2018 - 3:53 pm

Hi Mike – You can only send photos through Snap n’ Send if you took those photos while using the service in the JPay app. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:52 pm

Hi C.R. – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding specific account questions for Snap n’ Send. Thanks!

5. C.R.

November 19, 2018 - 8:45 am

I’ve sent photos to a loved one using the Snap N’ Send app. 2 days ago. Why don’t they show up in my ‘sent’ section?

6. Mike

November 18, 2018 - 5:54 pm

I was wondering if I can send older photos from my cellphone by using Snap N Send without having to send an email (already sent the email but forgot the photos)?

November 12, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Gaylynn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can answer this question. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:20 pm

Hi Liya – At this time the JPay tablets are not available in Connecticut. Thanks!

9. Liya

November 11, 2018 - 11:43 pm

Is snap n send or tablets available to the Connecticut DOC facilities yet?

10. Gaylynn R Woodard

November 10, 2018 - 12:56 am

How many pics a day can I send to my inmate in St Joe, MO?

November 7, 2018 - 6:02 pm

Hi Elisha – Your loved one would have to remove the image, you can safely delete it from your phone! Thanks!

12. Elisha

November 7, 2018 - 4:09 pm

Hi, if I delete a picture from snap n send on my app will it remove off his player? Or does he have to remove the pictures himself? Thanks

November 6, 2018 - 4:45 pm

Hi Carrie – If those options do not show on your app then more than likely those services are not available where your loved one is located. Thanks!

14. Carrie

November 6, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Hey so my app doesn’t give me the option to use snap’n’send. Or videogram. Is there a reason for that or something I could do to change that? Tia

15. rosianDean

November 6, 2018 - 11:06 am

Estou muito feliz que consigo falar com meu namorado por este sistema

November 2, 2018 - 1:02 pm

Hi April – We’re glad JPay is helping you stay connected with your loved one. Currently, there are no plans to offer JPay tablets in Texas. Thanks!

17. April Matthews

October 29, 2018 - 11:14 pm

Dear JPay JT,
    I’ve been sending money,and emails,eCards,and buying stamps to keep in contact with my son David Eric Matthews.Who is incarcerated in Henderson,Texas 75653. Now I was wondering if and when internet tablets would be available for the inmates to keep in touch with their love ones.

October 29, 2018 - 2:32 pm

Hi John – Missouri does have email! All emails are received unless they are flagged for nudity or other guidelines. Thanks!

19. John

October 28, 2018 - 10:17 pm

Does Missouri have jpay email and snap n send available yet and how do you know if the person your sending messages to are reviving them

October 17, 2018 - 2:28 pm

Hi Mary – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide you with the guidelines for photos. Thanks!

October 17, 2018 - 2:16 pm

Hi Gina – Please keep in mind that some emails and photos are flagged for review which will cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

October 17, 2018 - 2:15 pm

Hi Yasmin – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? And sexy/nude photos are not permitted – but that is a good question to ask!

23. Yasmin

October 13, 2018 - 10:23 pm

I’ve been having an extremely difficult time signing into JPay on my phone, like it won’t let me at all so I have to do everything on a laptop. I even had to make a whole new account bc the first one would not work at all. Besides that, when sending photos on JPay, are we allowed to send sexy photos such as nudes/semi nudes? I’m aware of the risk I’m taking by having a ton of people seeing them since they are monitored but I wanted to make sure that I won’t get kicked off the app or lose my account if I do without knowing bc I have a ton of stamps on my account nd some letters that I do not want to lose.

24. Gina

October 13, 2018 - 9:40 pm

How long does it usually take for my loved one to get the pictures I’ve sent? It’s been 15 hours, and he still hasn’t received them yet.

25. Jessica

October 10, 2018 - 9:11 am

What is the difference in sent mail between the envelope icon and the chat icon?

26. Mary Byrd

October 8, 2018 - 2:19 pm

My fiancée was trying to send me a picture of a rash on his chest and it’s coming thru is there a rule where hecan send a body picture

October 2, 2018 - 4:44 pm

Hi Jacques – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help troubleshoot your app problem. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Barbara – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can see why you can’t send photos. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Mellisa – We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you confirmed Snap n Send is available at your loved one’s facility? That could be the issue. Thanks!

30. Mellisa

September 30, 2018 - 9:17 pm

I can’t get my screen on my android to offer this! It is still just the simple send money or email screen and that’s it! I have tried deleting the app off my phone and downloading it again…still the same…will not allow or show it needs to be updated either!!! Please help!

31. Barbara Donelson

September 30, 2018 - 8:55 pm

I can’t send pictures why

32. Jacques

September 27, 2018 - 2:35 pm

There is no option to attach pictures or videograms to my person in Missouri using the app. After composing an email, there is no attach picture button Otte attach video button that is available. Am I doing something wrong

33. Harli Seels

September 25, 2018 - 9:57 pm

How do you know the inmate has viewed the pics or video

September 25, 2018 - 3:18 pm

Hi Mandy – Please uninstall and then reinstall the app. That should fix the issue. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:13 pm

Hi Melissa – That issue has been fixed. You should be able to send everything successfully! Thanks!

36. Melissa

September 25, 2018 - 11:43 am

Missouri apps have now updated to where we have access to videograms and snap & send. The only issue is I can not get a picture to attach and send or a video to send. Is this still something we are waiting on to actually work and be available in a little bit once inmates have tablets? Or?

37. Mandy

September 25, 2018 - 9:32 am

Hi, I am trying to send a picture to my brother on the JPay app. When I choose a picture and press send I keep getting this messege. “The system experienced an error and this file could not be uploaded. Please try again.” I am choosing a picture out of my phone gallery. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or how to fix it? Thank you.

September 18, 2018 - 4:25 pm

Hi Kristen, at this time, you cannot save Snap n’ Send photos. Thanks!

39. kristen

September 14, 2018 - 7:53 pm

Can you save photos you’ve sent on snap and send? i sent a photo to my dad, that i want to save to my own personal device.

September 13, 2018 - 1:19 pm

Hi Leanna – That is not new – Snap n’ Send is in color. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Hi Jes – Usually pretty quickly. However photos are reviewed, which may cause a slight delay. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:14 pm

Hi Kimberly – You can access your JPay account through http://www.JPay.com on a computer. That should work! Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:10 pm

Hi Lauren – Usually very quickly, after they’ve been reviewed. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:08 pm

Hi Niki – Incarcerated individuals can easily delete photos by selecting the photo and then clicking delete. Thanks!

45. Niki

September 11, 2018 - 4:41 pm

How does an inmate delete pictures they no longer want o. Their player

46. Lauren

September 11, 2018 - 8:36 am

How quickly do Texas inmates receive snap and send pics?

47. Kimberly Helen Capps

September 9, 2018 - 5:41 pm

Hi my phone isn’t compatible with your app. I was wondering how I can still send pictures tho online with an email tho

48. Jes

September 7, 2018 - 10:20 pm

How long does it take for an inmate to receive the picture from JPay I sent them earlier today around 3:00 PM in by 730 he was still asking me to send pictures of his son

49. Leanna

September 5, 2018 - 5:41 am

Hi I saw that u recently stated the snap and send are viewed in color, but my inmate says they’re in in black and white. is seeing them in color
    new?

September 4, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi April – Not just yet. We appreciate your patience! Thanks!