Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Lisa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

2. Lisa campbell

December 7, 2018 - 8:33 am

I sent a full body pic with no nudity or sexual content, it was me walking in the gym and it was rejected do you know why?

December 4, 2018 - 5:48 pm

Hi Bonnie – If you do not have the option to send photos then most likely that service is not available for your loved one. Thanks!

4. BONNIE HOLMAN

December 4, 2018 - 3:17 pm

Why doesn’t mine let me send pictures to my loved one? All I see when I pull up the app is send money and email. Please help

December 4, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Hi Rebecca – Please have your husband write a trouble ticket from the kiosk. However, he can simply click on the photo, or select the photo, and then click delete. Thanks!

6. REBECCA

November 28, 2018 - 10:21 pm

My husband is in a MO state prison and needs to know how to delete photos that has been sent to him off his jp5 tablet .

November 26, 2018 - 9:25 am

Hi Janice – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with the app issues. Thanks!

8. Janice

November 24, 2018 - 10:26 am

I have uninstalled and installed the app numerous times and I’m not receiving my emails like I use too..All of a sudden emails that I would get in 30 mins, I’m now getting them the next day or the day after…What’s going on with the app?

November 19, 2018 - 3:52 pm

Hi C.R. – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding specific account questions for Snap n’ Send. Thanks!

10. C.R.

November 19, 2018 - 8:45 am

I’ve sent photos to a loved one using the Snap N’ Send app. 2 days ago. Why don’t they show up in my ‘sent’ section?

November 19, 2018 - 3:53 pm

Hi Mike – You can only send photos through Snap n’ Send if you took those photos while using the service in the JPay app. Thanks!

12. Mike

November 18, 2018 - 5:54 pm

I was wondering if I can send older photos from my cellphone by using Snap N Send without having to send an email (already sent the email but forgot the photos)?

November 12, 2018 - 1:20 pm

Hi Liya – At this time the JPay tablets are not available in Connecticut. Thanks!

14. Liya

November 11, 2018 - 11:43 pm

Is snap n send or tablets available to the Connecticut DOC facilities yet?

November 12, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Gaylynn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can answer this question. Thanks!

16. Gaylynn R Woodard

November 10, 2018 - 12:56 am

How many pics a day can I send to my inmate in St Joe, MO?

November 7, 2018 - 6:02 pm

Hi Elisha – Your loved one would have to remove the image, you can safely delete it from your phone! Thanks!

18. Elisha

November 7, 2018 - 4:09 pm

Hi, if I delete a picture from snap n send on my app will it remove off his player? Or does he have to remove the pictures himself? Thanks

November 6, 2018 - 4:45 pm

Hi Carrie – If those options do not show on your app then more than likely those services are not available where your loved one is located. Thanks!

20. Carrie

November 6, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Hey so my app doesn’t give me the option to use snap’n’send. Or videogram. Is there a reason for that or something I could do to change that? Tia

November 2, 2018 - 1:02 pm

Hi April – We’re glad JPay is helping you stay connected with your loved one. Currently, there are no plans to offer JPay tablets in Texas. Thanks!

22. April Matthews

October 29, 2018 - 11:14 pm

Dear JPay JT,
    I’ve been sending money,and emails,eCards,and buying stamps to keep in contact with my son David Eric Matthews.Who is incarcerated in Henderson,Texas 75653. Now I was wondering if and when internet tablets would be available for the inmates to keep in touch with their love ones.

October 29, 2018 - 2:32 pm

Hi John – Missouri does have email! All emails are received unless they are flagged for nudity or other guidelines. Thanks!

24. John

October 28, 2018 - 10:17 pm

Does Missouri have jpay email and snap n send available yet and how do you know if the person your sending messages to are reviving them

October 17, 2018 - 2:15 pm

Hi Yasmin – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? And sexy/nude photos are not permitted – but that is a good question to ask!

26. Yasmin

October 13, 2018 - 10:23 pm

I’ve been having an extremely difficult time signing into JPay on my phone, like it won’t let me at all so I have to do everything on a laptop. I even had to make a whole new account bc the first one would not work at all. Besides that, when sending photos on JPay, are we allowed to send sexy photos such as nudes/semi nudes? I’m aware of the risk I’m taking by having a ton of people seeing them since they are monitored but I wanted to make sure that I won’t get kicked off the app or lose my account if I do without knowing bc I have a ton of stamps on my account nd some letters that I do not want to lose.

October 17, 2018 - 2:16 pm

Hi Gina – Please keep in mind that some emails and photos are flagged for review which will cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

28. Gina

October 13, 2018 - 9:40 pm

How long does it usually take for my loved one to get the pictures I’ve sent? It’s been 15 hours, and he still hasn’t received them yet.

October 17, 2018 - 2:28 pm

Hi Mary – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide you with the guidelines for photos. Thanks!

30. Mary Byrd

October 8, 2018 - 2:19 pm

My fiancée was trying to send me a picture of a rash on his chest and it’s coming thru is there a rule where hecan send a body picture

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Mellisa – We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you confirmed Snap n Send is available at your loved one’s facility? That could be the issue. Thanks!

32. Mellisa

September 30, 2018 - 9:17 pm

I can’t get my screen on my android to offer this! It is still just the simple send money or email screen and that’s it! I have tried deleting the app off my phone and downloading it again…still the same…will not allow or show it needs to be updated either!!! Please help!

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Barbara – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can see why you can’t send photos. Thanks!

34. Barbara Donelson

September 30, 2018 - 8:55 pm

I can’t send pictures why

« Older Comments