Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

October 17, 2018 - 2:15 pm

Hi Yasmin – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? And sexy/nude photos are not permitted – but that is a good question to ask!

2. Yasmin

October 13, 2018 - 10:23 pm

I’ve been having an extremely difficult time signing into JPay on my phone, like it won’t let me at all so I have to do everything on a laptop. I even had to make a whole new account bc the first one would not work at all. Besides that, when sending photos on JPay, are we allowed to send sexy photos such as nudes/semi nudes? I’m aware of the risk I’m taking by having a ton of people seeing them since they are monitored but I wanted to make sure that I won’t get kicked off the app or lose my account if I do without knowing bc I have a ton of stamps on my account nd some letters that I do not want to lose.

October 17, 2018 - 2:16 pm

Hi Gina – Please keep in mind that some emails and photos are flagged for review which will cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

4. Gina

October 13, 2018 - 9:40 pm

How long does it usually take for my loved one to get the pictures I’ve sent? It’s been 15 hours, and he still hasn’t received them yet.

October 17, 2018 - 2:28 pm

Hi Mary – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide you with the guidelines for photos. Thanks!

6. Mary Byrd

October 8, 2018 - 2:19 pm

My fiancée was trying to send me a picture of a rash on his chest and it’s coming thru is there a rule where hecan send a body picture

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Mellisa – We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you confirmed Snap n Send is available at your loved one’s facility? That could be the issue. Thanks!

8. Mellisa

September 30, 2018 - 9:17 pm

I can’t get my screen on my android to offer this! It is still just the simple send money or email screen and that’s it! I have tried deleting the app off my phone and downloading it again…still the same…will not allow or show it needs to be updated either!!! Please help!

October 2, 2018 - 4:41 pm

Hi Barbara – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can see why you can’t send photos. Thanks!

10. Barbara Donelson

September 30, 2018 - 8:55 pm

I can’t send pictures why

« Older Comments