Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

1. Dee

December 20, 2017 - 10:39 am

When will be the next time you guys will offer us to send free snap n sends/emails?

2. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:01 pm

Hi Alanna – At this time, the JP5 tablet is not available in all Florida facilities. When it does become available for all, everyone will be notified of it’s release and it’s features. Thanks!

3. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 1:48 pm

Hi Audrianna – For information on how to delete pictures from your JPay account, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

4. Alanna Morales

December 15, 2017 - 3:42 pm

i this available for inmates in Florida?
    My brother is in GULF CI. i also tried to purchase the jpay tablet but they said it is not available in florida yet. this is terrible. can anyone confirm? and why?

5. Audrianna Fields

December 12, 2017 - 10:29 pm

How do you delete pictures off you jpay

6. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 3:32 pm

Hi Donetta – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll provide you with more information on how to send your loved one pictures and our additional services. Thanks!

7. Donetta menke

December 4, 2017 - 6:34 pm

Hello if anyone can pls help me I’m so new to this and I can’t find where I can send my son pictures? No one will help unfortunately they think your a bad guy just because your loved one made a few bad choices! Thanks D

8. JPayModerator

December 4, 2017 - 9:33 am

Hi Kelly – Unfortunately, there is only one version of the JPay app. What error message are you receiving when attempting to download and install our application?

9. Kelly Cook

December 4, 2017 - 12:14 am

Is there a different app this one is not compatible with my phone

10. Renee Cline

November 24, 2017 - 2:27 pm

Zachary Bowers,
    I love you and miss you so much I can’t wait for you to come home. I promise I’ll make sure that you are happy and healthy and living life to the fullest. Much love babe.
    Renee’

11. shana chaney

November 23, 2017 - 9:16 pm

Eugene chaney my love my babi I so miss u I wish u could be here with me

12. JPayModerator

November 23, 2017 - 1:51 pm

Hi Melissa – If your loved one is located in one of the participating locations, which are located in the blog post, then you can send a VideoGram for one stamp today. Thanks!

13. Kelly J Hayes

November 22, 2017 - 9:15 pm

When will this be a valuable for Florida snap and share. He is in walton work camp?

14. Toi

November 22, 2017 - 2:04 am

Why is it not showing me this option on my app? Im trying to send pictures to moberly..it is only giving me the oprtion for e mail and money

15. Melissa Goonan

November 21, 2017 - 9:04 pm

Does this cost the amount of a stamp like it does for emails and video chat?

16. Lisa

November 20, 2017 - 3:13 pm

Can we delete photos once submitted to snap n send. I am able to delete old email but not photos.

17. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:31 am

Hello Christina – The option to send photos to your loved in Missouri is available. Your photo will printed and given to them when you do send one. Thanks!

18. Christina Flory

November 20, 2017 - 2:08 am

Can I send photos to my loved one at moberly correctional center in Missouri?

19. Rachel

November 17, 2017 - 10:54 am

It won’t let me send pictures y

20. cindy

November 16, 2017 - 8:48 pm

are there any others services for inmates in nc?

21. JPayModerator

November 14, 2017 - 2:55 pm

Hi Andrea- What state or facility is your loved located in?

22. JPayModerator

November 14, 2017 - 2:00 pm

Hi Irma – If your loved one previously owned a JP5 player the option to purchase another one may not be available. If this is the case, please have your loved one create a trouble ticket stating that he would like to purchase a new player so that the option may become available. Thanks!

23. JPayModerator

November 14, 2017 - 1:56 pm

Hi Joye – At this time, you can only send money to your incarcerated loved ones in federal prison through JPay. Thanks!

24. Joye barton

November 14, 2017 - 1:34 pm

Can I send pictures to a federal inmate at Coleman federal n Florida?

25. irma

November 14, 2017 - 11:24 am

how to purchase the Jp5S when its not an option in the music tab

26. JPayModerator

November 13, 2017 - 2:26 pm

Hi P.Alford – The only service available in all Florida state prisons at this time is money transfer. When additional services do become available, everyone will be notified. Thanks!

27. Andrea

November 13, 2017 - 10:52 am

Okay so when I try to attach a photo onto the email, I literally get an error message everytime. I am confused as to why I am getting an error message.

28. P.Alford

November 9, 2017 - 4:35 pm

hello is snap and send or any of these services available in Florida??? ive used JPAY for many years but it doesnt seem as if Florida is being approved for anything but money transfers , stamps and tablets. please help

29. JPayModerator

November 9, 2017 - 9:17 am

Hi Kathy – To send money to your loved ones commissary simply call 1-800-574-5729. Our Customer Service Representatives will assist you in processing a payment over the phone. Thanks!

30. kathy tracy

November 9, 2017 - 8:55 am

how does someone without email or computer send money???? he was told to call to get a bar code sent to him???? but cant get an answer to speak to someone.

31. JPayModerator

November 7, 2017 - 11:02 am

Hi Dezira – At this time, Snap N’ Send is not available in Missouri but we will be announcing additional services soon, stay tuned!

32. JPayModerator

November 7, 2017 - 11:02 am

Hi Amber – At this time, Snap N’ Send is not available in Missouri but we will be announcing additional services soon, stay tuned!

33. JPayModerator

November 6, 2017 - 11:05 am

Hi Cindy – Snap N’ Send is available in the state of Idaho. Please confirm that you are updated to the latest version of the JPay app on your device to troubleshoot your issue. Thanks!

34. Leisa

November 5, 2017 - 10:22 pm

This is so exciting that we will be able to have a better way to communicate with our loved ones!! Thank you! I was just looking on line and was offered the chance to purchase a tablet. I did not see who would be receiving the tablet. I did see that the inmates were supposed to get one free though…. Does that mean I need a special tablet in order to snap and send or video my loved one? If so, how much are they? Does each person here need one or can we all use the same one? Finally, do I have to check back here to get my reply or will it be emailed to me? Thank you!

35. Dezira Follmer

November 5, 2017 - 3:33 pm

Do you have snap n send at Algoa DOC in Missouri

36. Amber

November 5, 2017 - 12:01 pm

When will snap n send be availbe for Missouri?

37. JPayModerator

November 3, 2017 - 12:48 pm

Hi Cheyenne – At this time, the option to send your loved ones pictures and attachments isn’t available. When picture attachments, as well as additional services do become available, all our customers will be notified. Thanks!

38. JPayModerator

November 3, 2017 - 10:02 am

Hi Vanessa – As of right now, JPay’s email services are available in Missouri. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. The’ll walk you through the process of sending emails to your loved ones. Thanks!

39. JPayModerator

November 3, 2017 - 9:59 am

Hi Loren – Snap N’ Send is currently available in the state of Texas.

40. JPayModerator

November 3, 2017 - 9:57 am

Hi Amy – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will give you information on how to use our email service. Thanks!

41. Cindy Frazier

November 3, 2017 - 9:06 am

I can’t use snap and send in Idaho, I have to go to my profile pictures and send a photo from there. Will snap and send be available anytime soon?

42. amy chadwell

November 2, 2017 - 11:35 pm

after i add an inmate do they have to write me first because i dont know how to send them the message

43. LorenWin

November 2, 2017 - 8:11 pm

Does the Briscoe unit in Dilley tx reviceve the snap and send?

44. Cheyenne

November 2, 2017 - 1:07 am

How do you send videos or pictures through the Jpay app for Missouris Western Diagnostic & correctional center in st joseph mo ?

45. Vanessa

November 1, 2017 - 10:23 pm

Hello, I was wondering if the jpay email is working in Missouri? I tried it and couldn’t find out how to send it there was only a review button. I reviewed it and just logged out cause I couldn’t find a way to send it.

46. JPayModerator

November 1, 2017 - 2:47 pm

Hi Bill – To better answer your question, what state or facility is your loved one located in?

47. JPayModerator

November 1, 2017 - 2:25 pm

Hi Jessica – At this time, Snap N’ Send is not available in Missouri but we will be announcing additional services soon, stay tuned!

48. JPayModerator

November 1, 2017 - 12:46 pm

Hi Sheree – At this time, Snap N’ Send is not available in Missouri. We will be announcing additional services soon, stay tuned.

49. JPayModerator

November 1, 2017 - 9:49 am

Hi Lauren – Many of the institutions we service accept pictures attachments. For more information on what services are available to your loved one, please visit http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. Thanks!