Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

1. jessica

October 31, 2017 - 3:50 pm

Hi, is the snap n’ send option available in Missouri?

2. Bill

October 31, 2017 - 10:03 am

How much does it cost to send pictures? And how much does it cost for video mail?

3. JPayModerator

October 31, 2017 - 8:09 am

Hi Elisabeth – Inbound email launched on Saturday, October 28th – so you can send emails to your loved ones and they will be printed and given to them at the facility. Additional services will roll out soon – and we’ll be sure to let everyone know once those dates are set. Thanks!

4. Elisabeth Ann Lewis

October 31, 2017 - 4:26 am

When can Missouri prisons get to use the send pictures, video chat, and get there tablets? I was told by the facility it started on October 28, 2017 but yet nothing is updated.

5. Sheree

October 30, 2017 - 11:50 pm

Is Snap N Send available in Missouri?

6. Lauren

October 30, 2017 - 4:49 pm

Several institutions do not let you receive pictures anymore. I find that pretty crappy.

7. Rosa S

October 24, 2017 - 10:06 pm

The only thing they don’t mention on the selfie pictures snap and send is that when they get the picture is not in color as they post it up on the top but one sheet of paper and its black and white print. So I believe it’s better to just send the regular picture through mail.

8. JPayModerator

October 23, 2017 - 10:03 am

Hi Mike – You can review your transactions from the “Transfer History” section of your JPay account online or by contacting our customer service at 800-574-5729. Have a great day!

9. JPayModerator

October 23, 2017 - 9:23 am

Hi Christie – Please be aware JPay outbound email is not available in the state of Texas. Your loved one will receive a print out of your email and would have to respond via postal mail.

10. Mike harris

October 22, 2017 - 7:34 pm

How do i veiw all my jpay transaxmctions

11. Christie

October 21, 2017 - 6:45 pm

Does Connally unit in Texas print in color? Or any Texas facility?

12. JPayModerator

October 19, 2017 - 2:46 pm

Hi Tantanisha – We do service MCF – Faribault in Minnesota. Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll be delighted in providing you assistance in completing your money transfer. Thanks!

13. Tantanisha Spencer

October 19, 2017 - 2:36 pm

Does MCF-Faribault accept jpay ? Because I’ve been trying to send send money all morning but it’s not going through

14. JPayModerator

October 17, 2017 - 8:44 am

Hi Sherie – Email is not available in Missouri at this time. Please stay tuned, When it does become available, we will be sure to notify everyone. We thank you for your interest in our products and services, have a great day!

15. Sherie Banovic

October 16, 2017 - 4:09 pm

Is the email option available thru this site for Missouri inmates?

16. JPayModerator

October 16, 2017 - 10:54 am

Hi Victoria – What facility/state is your loved one located in?

17. Victoria Jade

October 15, 2017 - 2:55 pm

I’ve sent emails/letters through JPay and works wonderful. Wondering though if the pictures are printed in color for the inmates and if it’s guaranteed that they’ll get pictures if they do get emails. Just don’t know if it’s different depending on the place.

18. JPayModerator

October 11, 2017 - 8:59 am

Hi Ebony – Unfortunately, your loved ones don’t have the option to send you a Snap N’ Send if their incarcerated. We thank you for your inquiry.

19. Ebony

October 10, 2017 - 6:24 pm

Can your love one send pictures of theyself

20. JPayModerator

October 10, 2017 - 9:49 am

Hi LeeAnn- We apologize for any inconvenience. How much of a delay are you experiencing? Delays can also be caused by photos being flagged for review.

21. JPayModerator

October 10, 2017 - 9:14 am

Hi Peggy – Unfortunately, the option to send pictures to your loved one in the state of Missouri is not available at this moment. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

22. LeeAnn

October 10, 2017 - 1:46 am

I sent pictures ok snap n send. Thinking finally my inmate will get my pictures on time. But unfortunately just like the rest of the mail. I send does not reach him. And jpay was kind enough to inform me that he did not receive them. And i world receive free stamps. But there no where to be found….

23. Peggy Scott

October 9, 2017 - 4:14 pm

My daughter is in Chillicothe correctional center in Mo,
    will I be able to send pics to her?

24. sandy

October 5, 2017 - 10:29 pm

Just wondering if this allows the inmates to take a pic of them self & email to loved ones.& do you have to download this snap & send app to email any pictures.

25. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 12:42 pm

Hi Tawana – Snap n’ Send is available in Michigan. If you have questions regarding our services, please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will look into your account. Thanks!

26. JPayModerator

October 5, 2017 - 10:03 am

Hi Stacy- No, the only way a photo is deleted is if the inmate deletes the message the photo was sent in from the kiosk. Thanks!

27. Jade Trombetta

October 5, 2017 - 8:01 am

Hi Bea – Apologies, yes, Snap n’ Send is available in TX – the photos are printed and given to your loved ones. If you have questions regarding stamp charges, please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service representative will look into your account. Thanks!

28. Bea Moody

October 4, 2017 - 7:16 pm

You say it’s not available in Texas but I have sent my son some pics and I’ve been charged stamps

29. JPayModerator

October 4, 2017 - 2:57 pm

Hello – Norma – Unfortunately, Snap N’ Send is currently not available in the state of Texas. Please continue to monitor your emails for information on when new services are offered in your State. Thanks!

30. Norma Love

October 4, 2017 - 2:31 pm

Does the Jordan Unit have Snap N’ Send. Jordan Unit Amarillo, TX 79065

31. Tawana

October 4, 2017 - 1:15 pm

I don’t have the snap n send option. I used to but when they redid Jpay, the option wasn’t available for me anymore. Should I still have it? For Muskegon Correctional facility?

32. Jade Trombetta

October 3, 2017 - 10:31 am

Hi Shyanna – Your loved one might not have access to Snap n’ Send, which is why it’s not available on your app. Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into this for you. Thanks!

33. Shyanna Myers

October 3, 2017 - 1:54 am

Why does my app not have the snap and send option, husband in Ionia maximum facility

34. Gayla Mills

September 30, 2017 - 3:29 pm

Is this free only on certain days

35. Rainy

September 30, 2017 - 6:55 am

Please fix this feature, snap and send. No matter what I do, I continue to get an error message and photos will not send.

36. Linda Williams

September 29, 2017 - 6:48 am

Can inmates at chelsey bootcamp receive funds thru jpay

37. Emily Seibert

September 28, 2017 - 11:53 pm

How can i remove sent pictures so the inmate can no longer see them?

38. veronica garcia

September 25, 2017 - 9:45 pm

when will you have a free snap n send day

39. Susan Horton

September 25, 2017 - 1:12 pm

I would like to send a 1 time free photo to my sweetheart because I can’t afford to add money to his books yet. He has noone else who cares for him and I love this Man with all my heart.

40. Gloria

September 25, 2017 - 10:03 am

I received an email today that Texas was not eligible for the free promotion on pictures 9/21/2017. What a bummer!

41. Catherine Metz

September 22, 2017 - 1:01 pm

How much does it cost
    Nowhere to be found!

42. Wylesha Daugherty

September 22, 2017 - 12:59 pm

My love one haven’t seen my photos yet ….why??

43. Laura

September 21, 2017 - 7:37 pm

I’m not able to access your new feature snap n send. I tried and tried but nowhere was I able to access it. Why is it not coming up. I have a galaxy note 5, if that helps you

44. Larry D Lynch

September 21, 2017 - 7:24 pm

I’ve been trying to use Snap n Send tonight during the free promo, and it won’t let me send a picture. I took a special picture for my son to have and now I can’t send it.

45. Tammy Fluket

September 21, 2017 - 6:42 pm

Today is September 21st 2017 I received a notification from JPay stating that today from 12:00 noon EDT time and to 9 p.m. EDT that selfies snapping sin would be free through JPay however as I was sending photographs at the photograph it told me I needed more stamps so it has been taking my stamps when they’re supposed to be free

46. Samantha rogers

September 21, 2017 - 4:30 pm

it would be nice if you had the snap in every facility because it’s kind of unfair if you’re letting all these wives take pictures for their husbands and then others are left out I would like to send a picture to my man but I cant😪

47. Jade Trombetta

September 21, 2017 - 3:12 pm

Hi Bruce – Please email Support@JPay.com and give them your account information. You may have received a notification in error. If not and the promotion is applicable to your loved one – then JPay will provide a solution.

48. Jade Trombetta

September 21, 2017 - 3:12 pm

Hi Annette – Please email Support@JPay.com and give them your account information. You may have received a notification in error. If not and the promotion is applicable to your loved one – then JPay will provide a solution.

49. Jade Trombetta

September 21, 2017 - 3:11 pm

Hi Genny – Please email Support@JPay.com and give them your account information. You may have received a notification in error – if not and the promotion is applicable to your loved one – then JPay will provide a solution.

50. Genny Hickman

September 21, 2017 - 2:27 pm

I received notification that Snap n Send is free today from 12:00EDT to 9:00EDT, but just sent a photo and it charged me a stamp??