Meet Snap N’ Send

Sending selfies to your loved one has never been this easy. JPay recently introduced Snap N’ Send, a feature of the JPay mobile app that allows you to send a picture to your incarcerated loved one… without having to attach it to an email! It’s that simple: you just snap a photo and click send!

Staying in touch can be as easy as Snapping N Sending. Share those everyday moments by seamlessly taking and sending pictures all in one single, intuitive step and for just one stamp, you can bring a moment of joy. Don’t forget to dust off any old pics stored away that can now be shared with your loved one with Snap N’ Send.

Download the JPay app today to conveniently stay connected with the services available at your loved one’s facility. Now available for IPhone and Android devices.

Try Snap n’ Send!

1. Download & open the JPay App
  2. Select your loved one in a participating facility
  3. Take or select a picture to be sent to your loved one
  4. Click “Send” and your picture will be delivered (Please be aware that photos might be screened before being released)

*Snap N’ Send is only available through JPay App and is only available for you to send to your loved one*

Don’t have the app?

cta-appstore cta-gplay

Tagged in:, ,

1. Jade Trombetta

February 21, 2018 - 3:36 pm

Hi Christine – Please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team can answer all of your questions regarding pictures, Snap n’ Send and other services. Thanks!

2. Christine G

February 17, 2018 - 8:17 pm

Hi, I purchased a tablet for my husband at Nottaway prison in Burkville Va. I am able to send pics but he has not received any pictures from me. Can u tell me how the snap n send works? Do the pictures have to be approved first? Can he receive pictures on the weekend? I’m new to all this. I see in my pics that the pictures are there and then I see 4 blank white pictures, does that mean they were not approved?

3. Jade Trombetta

February 15, 2018 - 10:36 am

Hi Erickah – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will help you. Thanks!

4. Erickah

February 15, 2018 - 9:59 am

How do I know if my picture was denied ?

5. Kelly Combs

February 9, 2018 - 9:10 am

Is there a live person to talk to for tech help?

6. JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 2:12 pm

Hi Holly – Your loved ones emails could be flagged for review, which would cause a delay in delivery. If the emails you send do not meet the guidelines of the DOC, then they may be discarded. If you are still experiencing delays, please email Support@JPay.com and our Customer Service team will look into your account and see what is causing the issue. Thanks!

7. Holly Schaumburg

February 2, 2018 - 11:52 am

The last email a week ago today, he still hasn’t received. I’m burning through all of our stamps trying to figure out how to send pictures and he’s not even getting a plain text email I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

8. JPayModerator

February 2, 2018 - 1:56 pm

Hi Mindy – Inbound/Outbound email services became available at the Columbia Corrections Annex on January 24, 2017. Keep in mind, our Video Visit service is not available there at this time. Once the service becomes available, we will be sure to notify family and friends. Thanks you for your continued interest in our products and services.

9. Mindy Felsentreger

January 28, 2018 - 4:49 am

When did emails begin at Columbia Corrections Annex, Florida? Will they be getting the video visitation?

10. JPayModerator

January 25, 2018 - 2:49 pm

Hi CeCe – Most facilities print in black and white.

11. CeCe Minneweather

January 24, 2018 - 2:30 am

Are the pictures sent to them in color or is it black and white?

12. Traci Rogers

January 5, 2018 - 7:58 pm

Does this app. work for michigan

13. JPayModerator

January 9, 2018 - 3:18 pm

Hello Kimberly – At this time, the JP5 is not for sale in Missouri. When it, as well as additional services become available, all our customers will be sure to be notified. Thanks!

14. Kimberly Wright

January 4, 2018 - 9:09 pm

When will this become available for Missouri

15. JPayModerator

January 11, 2018 - 2:30 pm

Hi Andrea – Unfortunately, our email service is not available in Pennsylvania at this time. For more information on our services, please visit http://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx. We thank you for your interest in our products and services.

16. Andrea

January 2, 2018 - 2:37 pm

Is the E-mail and snap and send available in Pennsylvania? I downloaded the APP but cannot seem to figure out how to use those options.

17. JPayModerator

January 2, 2018 - 9:56 am

Hi Jernigan – For more information regarding email delivery times and additional information regarding photos at the Lucile Plane State Jail in Texas, please email support@jpay.com and a customer service representative will provide you with more information. Thanks!

18. Jernigan Samuel

January 2, 2018 - 1:15 am

How long do it take for them to get there email n photo in Plane State Jail are the photos in color

19. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 10:17 am

Hi Samantha – At this time, Snap N’ Send is not available in Missouri but we will be announcing additional services soon, stay tuned!

20. Samantha Wilkinson

December 23, 2017 - 7:37 pm

When will snap and send be available in Missouri

21. Cenetra Harrell

December 22, 2017 - 2:38 pm

I have never used this service before and it would not except my e-mail

22. JPayModerator

December 27, 2017 - 10:21 am

Hello Dee – Whenever JPay hosts a promotion we alert all applicable customers, so stay tuned for next time. Thanks!

23. Dee

December 20, 2017 - 10:39 am

When will be the next time you guys will offer us to send free snap n sends/emails?

24. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 4:01 pm

Hi Alanna – At this time, the JP5 tablet is not available in all Florida facilities. When it does become available for all, everyone will be notified of it’s release and it’s features. Thanks!

25. Alanna Morales

December 15, 2017 - 3:42 pm

i this available for inmates in Florida?
    My brother is in GULF CI. i also tried to purchase the jpay tablet but they said it is not available in florida yet. this is terrible. can anyone confirm? and why?

26. JPayModerator

December 18, 2017 - 1:48 pm

Hi Audrianna – For information on how to delete pictures from your JPay account, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

27. Audrianna Fields

December 12, 2017 - 10:29 pm

How do you delete pictures off you jpay

28. JPayModerator

December 7, 2017 - 3:32 pm

Hi Donetta – Please email support@jpay.com or call 1-800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. They’ll provide you with more information on how to send your loved one pictures and our additional services. Thanks!

29. Donetta menke

December 4, 2017 - 6:34 pm

Hello if anyone can pls help me I’m so new to this and I can’t find where I can send my son pictures? No one will help unfortunately they think your a bad guy just because your loved one made a few bad choices! Thanks D

30. JPayModerator

December 4, 2017 - 9:33 am

Hi Kelly – Unfortunately, there is only one version of the JPay app. What error message are you receiving when attempting to download and install our application?

31. Kelly Cook

December 4, 2017 - 12:14 am

Is there a different app this one is not compatible with my phone

32. Renee Cline

November 24, 2017 - 2:27 pm

Zachary Bowers,
    I love you and miss you so much I can’t wait for you to come home. I promise I’ll make sure that you are happy and healthy and living life to the fullest. Much love babe.
    Renee’

33. shana chaney

November 23, 2017 - 9:16 pm

Eugene chaney my love my babi I so miss u I wish u could be here with me

34. Kelly J Hayes

November 22, 2017 - 9:15 pm

When will this be a valuable for Florida snap and share. He is in walton work camp?

35. Toi

November 22, 2017 - 2:04 am

Why is it not showing me this option on my app? Im trying to send pictures to moberly..it is only giving me the oprtion for e mail and money

36. JPayModerator

November 23, 2017 - 1:51 pm

Hi Melissa – If your loved one is located in one of the participating locations, which are located in the blog post, then you can send a VideoGram for one stamp today. Thanks!

37. Melissa Goonan

November 21, 2017 - 9:04 pm

Does this cost the amount of a stamp like it does for emails and video chat?

38. Lisa

November 20, 2017 - 3:13 pm

Can we delete photos once submitted to snap n send. I am able to delete old email but not photos.

39. JPayModerator

November 20, 2017 - 10:31 am

Hello Christina – The option to send photos to your loved in Missouri is available. Your photo will printed and given to them when you do send one. Thanks!

40. Christina Flory

November 20, 2017 - 2:08 am

Can I send photos to my loved one at moberly correctional center in Missouri?

41. Rachel

November 17, 2017 - 10:54 am

It won’t let me send pictures y

42. cindy

November 16, 2017 - 8:48 pm

are there any others services for inmates in nc?

43. JPayModerator

November 14, 2017 - 1:56 pm

Hi Joye – At this time, you can only send money to your incarcerated loved ones in federal prison through JPay. Thanks!

44. Joye barton

November 14, 2017 - 1:34 pm

Can I send pictures to a federal inmate at Coleman federal n Florida?

« Older Comments