JPay Blog


  1. JPayJT

    December 24, 2018 - 11:08 am

    Hi Xris – Absolutely. Please email or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. However, your loved one should write a trouble ticket from the JPay kiosk. Thanks!

  2. Xris

    December 23, 2018 - 5:08 pm

    Is there a number and email address to call and contact for support for the JP3 for Michigan? My loved one has a JP3 and it won’t turn on and he has so many songs on there.

  3. Editor

    June 21, 2017 - 9:58 am

    We do provide JP5 tablets (the JP3 was a few versions ago) to Virginia, but not Wisconsin. You can learn more about our tablets here:

  4. Cornelius Gardner

    June 19, 2017 - 4:53 am

    I have two loved ones in the state of Wisconsin and Virginia; do you supply JP3 Player’s To Them or Any Other Companies Who Are Contracted By Prison Commissary Which Do?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *