Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

April 25, 2019 - 11:21 am

Hi Chey – Return to sender means that the email will not make it to its intended recipient. This could be due to the contents. Thanks!

April 25, 2019 - 9:43 am

Hi Dawn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

April 25, 2019 - 9:05 am

Hi Franziska – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. After reviewing your account I was able to verify all email correspondence between yourself and JOSE TELLO have been successfully delivered. Do you have the date you sent the video and mail he did not receive. We will be happy to look further into this. Thanks!

April 24, 2019 - 1:32 pm

Hi Kailyn – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 24, 2019 - 12:56 pm

Hi Sunnie – Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

6. Sunnie

April 23, 2019 - 3:57 am

Jpay “app” keeps randomly logging me out without my permission. And when I go to log back in with either app or desktop Your site moves extremely slow then a error message pops up saying I’VE entered incorrect information for my email address. Almost every single time it logs me out!!! And I’ve been using the same exact email and password for 4 years. Then I normally give up and wait a few days and then it works. This is so ridiculous!!! Fix IT fit IT FIX IT!

7. Kailyn Zoure

April 22, 2019 - 9:12 pm

I have not been able to receive messages in the last 4 days. What is the problem? I’ve used stamps for messages that have probably not been sent. When will these be fixed. Will I ever get the mail that was sent to me?

April 22, 2019 - 4:15 pm

Hi Keith – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 22, 2019 - 1:05 pm

Hi Amy – A prepaid reply stamp allows the individual to reply to the email that has the stamp attached. Also, when he signs into his account on the kiosk, a new mail alert will be visible. Thanks!

April 22, 2019 - 12:25 pm

Hi Franziska – Our records show that all the emails you have sent to JOSE TELLO has been successfully delivered. Thanks!

April 22, 2019 - 12:01 pm

Hi Terri – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Tablet inquiries should be submitted using the kiosk by the individual. A representative, will get to and address ticket inquiry soon. Thanks!

April 22, 2019 - 11:52 am

Hi Maria – The 16th was the last day your loved one sent a message. Thanks!

13. MARIA

April 21, 2019 - 7:52 am

Since the 16th I received no messaged. We write daily so there is no mistake and the location has several Kiosk.

14. Terri Enyart

April 19, 2019 - 3:01 pm

My son updated his jPay tablet two weeks ago and the update caused his tablet quit working. He put in a request at the time it happened, but hasn’t heard anything from JPay. His dad and I have tried contacting someone but have been told there isn’t a technical number or anyone we can contact about this issue. From what I’ve been reading, there are a lot of others having issues with their tablets not syncing or not working after trying to do the update.

My son needs his tablet. He is in college full-time (via correspondence) and uses his tablet for research. He also uses it for his spiritual sermons. We have spent a lot of money to get him music for use on his tablet. We also communicate with him daily with videos, pictures, and email, so him not having his tablet is frustrating. He is currently at Moberly Correctional Center in Moberly Missouri. Is there someone that can contact me so that I can give them his information for them to try to fix his tablet? Or is there a technical number or email that I can contact?? We don’t have the option to buy him a new one and he hasn’t had his tablet that long, so it should not be having issues so soon.

Sincerely,

April 18, 2019 - 4:53 pm

Hi Alexandra – We are glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:51 pm

Hi Kela – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:50 pm

Hi Leslie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you already have the current, updated app please disregard the notice. We have forward the issue you brought to our attention for review and resolution. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:50 pm

Hi Gabriela – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:50 pm

Hi Michelle – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:49 pm

Hi Patty – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:48 pm

Hi kay – Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 4:45 pm

Hi Linett – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your JPay account. Are you using the app or JPay.com? Try using a different web browser. Thanks!

April 18, 2019 - 3:09 pm

Hi Chondell – We apologize for the delayed email notification. We have forwarded the issue you reported for further review and we believe there should be a resolution soon. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 2:49 pm

Hi Maddy -Often time emails deliver instantaneously. However, we strive to deliver all eMessages within 72 hours from the sent time. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 10:55 am

Hi Dawn – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble login into your account. Please try using a different version. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 10:09 am

Hi Kristal – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

27. Maddy

April 17, 2019 - 12:11 am

Me and my loved one have not received any of eachothers’ messages for 4 days now. Is there any reason this might be happening? Would really like to know whats going on.

April 16, 2019 - 11:52 am

Hi Brooke – This can mean several things. The individual may have relocated to a non kiosk unit, or no longer has access to email. Thanks!

29. Brooke Pate

April 14, 2019 - 3:20 am

When I go to click one of my contacts to write them, it says this contact is not currently available what does that mean? Why can’t I write or buy stamps when choosing his contact.

30. Kristal

April 10, 2019 - 2:05 pm

My JPay account is blocked, they said I purchased some stamps which I did but didn’t get them all I purchased 40 received 20.. They said they issued a refund which still hasn’t hit my account. they are saying I have to send a money order for 9.95 in order for my account to be unblocked. I never received a refund.

31. Dawn stotler

April 7, 2019 - 8:32 pm

Everytime I try to login it says unable to connect to server check your internet connection and try again my internet is working idk i can’t login

32. Chondelll

April 2, 2019 - 7:17 pm

I have received several notification saying I have a email but not receiving them it’s been more than 72 hours I have uninstall and install the app back to my phone and it’s still not giving me my messages

33. Linette

April 2, 2019 - 6:45 am

Its not working for me
    I trying to get in it dont LET me it say error…

34. Kay.

April 1, 2019 - 9:59 am

I used to get emails daily but now I’ve not recieved anything for a couple of days now.
    I understand if it’s just one person but its two? Bit of a coincidence I stop recieving replies to both of my friends at the same time.

35. Patty

April 1, 2019 - 9:58 am

My JPay did an automatic update to the latest version and now my app isn’t working. The emails are taking hours or days to come through and my loved one is having the same problem. I’ve sent an email to support team at jpay and no response yet. How long is this going to be going on??

36. Michelle

April 1, 2019 - 1:04 am

My guy told me that 2 of my messages that I sent him have been rejected but I never said anything wrong on either one of the dates and times he told me we’re rejected. Also, he hasn’t been getting my messages and I barely get his. We used to get each other’s messages all the time and now we sometimes go days without getting one.

37. Gabriela Loza

March 31, 2019 - 11:38 pm

I dont get my emails til the next day, I get notified that I have new ones, but I go into jpay and nothing! This is so frustrating.

38. Leslie

March 31, 2019 - 11:02 pm

Soooooo apparently there’s a new update for Jpay…well it hasn’t dropped on my iPhone for an update and it’s taking for ever to get emails and this is the quickest way for my to talk to my fiancé due to where he’s at he can’t call me..I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled…somethings gotta give because it’s rwally frustrating and this app helps keep contact when I’m at work. FIX IT NOW!

39. Kela Robinson

March 31, 2019 - 9:41 am

Hi JPay please help
    I’m getting email notifications of me having new mail from my loved one but once I check the app it’s nothing there he has also told me he sent messages that I have never received please help

40. Alexandra Forte

March 30, 2019 - 11:08 am

I solved the issue. Thanks

41. F. Hesse

March 29, 2019 - 5:03 pm

Thank you so much for your “help” again. Still just receiving a few mails, he still doesn’t has received my mails and I don’t get help from your side or my money back for the not delivered mails and videos. This is also happening to other people that he knows. Very good service… Oh and I have no clue why I have received a mail that he sent me at the middle of February. Sorry but I have reached the point of total frustration right now.

42. Alexandra Forte

March 29, 2019 - 10:20 am

Please I need your help. I didn’t receive anything from my loved one since Monday and that is very unusual. I sent him 3 e-mails since Monday.
    I pre-paid for his reply stamps in every mail I sent so him not having stamps can’t be the reason. Can you help me out with this? Is there any issue with his Jpay account or with the kiosks in his facility? I am very worried

March 28, 2019 - 2:10 pm

Hi Connie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reported the issue about you not receiving notification. We will be sure to communicate to you our findings. Thanks!

March 28, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Hi Shelby – It is a pleasure to assist our customer in the best way we can. We are glad to hear that your grandson received a replacement. Please have him submit a trouble ticket via the kiosk. The representatives will respond with troubleshooting steps on how to sync the tablet to the kiosk. Thanks!

March 28, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hi Shauna – This is not the experience we want you to have. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused. Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! Please note that we have forwarded the issue for review. Also, regarding your loved ones tablet issue, he used the correct procedure in writing a support ticket. We will communicate with the department regarding his response. Thanks!

March 28, 2019 - 9:16 am

Hi Jennifer- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your message to look further into the delay you reported. Thanks!

47. Jennifer Reed

March 27, 2019 - 9:02 pm

Havent had issues recieving emails until this week now its taking several hours if not til next day

48. Shauna

March 27, 2019 - 8:05 pm

I’m so pissed off! I have called and email about my app not working. Customer service on the phone said they were aware of the issue and aren’t sure when it will be fixed. That was Nov 2018. It’s now March 2019. Have to go on my phone browser is inconvenient! My loved one too is having problems with his tablet. Sent a trouble ticket and they were passed due. I called to make a compliant and the next day he receive a message that was totally off topic. This is the 2nd player I had to buy since June or July of 2018. I would say we boycott Jpay but sadly they control almost everything except my the phone calls. I’m so close to filing a complaint with the BBB! So fed up.

49. S. Diamond

March 24, 2019 - 11:38 pm

Hi Jpay, need your help again. You came through on sending a replacement to my grandson, (Thank YOU !!) – but now he can’t sync because the account is assigned to the 1st tablet. He put in a trouble ticket. Any other advice? How long is the wait on reassigning a tablet? I told him you’d respond. I just need some info to pass on to him. Thank you.

50. Connie

March 24, 2019 - 7:06 pm

No one I know receives notifications. This is very frustrating. I’ve reported it a before, and still no notification.