Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

October 17, 2018 - 2:17 pm

Hi Anthony – We apologize for the delay. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can track your tablet. Thanks!

October 17, 2018 - 2:13 pm

Hi Herbert – If you are referring to the email regarding recurring payments, it is an official email from JPay. It is not spam. Thanks!

October 17, 2018 - 2:12 pm

Hi Sammie – We apologize for the delay. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can track your tablet. Thanks!

4. Sammie Alderson

October 17, 2018 - 8:17 am

I was released from prison 8\21\2018 I sent my jp5 player in to get unlock it’s been almost a month now and I haven’t received it back yet I sent it to Jpay INC. attn. Inventory Department 12032 Miramar Parkway Miramar, FL 33025 what’s the hold up if someone can PLEASE! contact me on this matter PLEASE! and thank you kindly

5. Herbert Lucas

October 16, 2018 - 11:15 am

I have received an email supposedly from Jay pay. It wants me to erase and reenter my charge card information. this sounds suspiciously like a phishing scam to me. Please let me know if this is a necessary step or a phishing scam. if you send me an email address I will forward it to your spam control desk. HNL

6. Anthony s Vincent

October 13, 2018 - 10:53 am

I sent my jp5 in almost 3 months ago to be unlocked and I still havnt received it back this is a rediculus wait please contact me to let me know what to do and how much longer I’ll have to wait

7. Pamela Medaglia

October 11, 2018 - 1:11 pm

I have been trying to get a hold of my brother Jim Densmore in Wa state. I have sent two emails and he always responds but nothing this time. Is something going on with the system. I have updated everything so it should be fine on my end. So whats going on with this, how do I find out when he gets his email or if he ever will.

Pamela

8. Phil Graves

October 10, 2018 - 8:53 pm

I’ve tried to send money to an inmate 4 times and it said that it wasn’t processed… What’s up?

9. Michael b. Williams

October 10, 2018 - 7:48 pm

Checking too see . can transfer
    Money from securetech phone account to
    Bated unit
    For phone calls
    For Michael Bryan Williams

10. Christina Summers

October 10, 2018 - 4:32 pm

Hi, 2 things, 1) Will Corcoran SATF get video visitation? I live in Oregon and can’t afford to travel there. Video visitation is the perfect solution!!
    And 2) I have used Jpay for several months now and never had any problems!! You all provide a great service! But these last 3-4 weeks my inmate hasn’t been getting my emails. I am getting his. I have resent, re written and even tried screen shoting and sending a pic of my emails and still no luck. He does get some but not all. And I always include a pre paid stamp. I have told him to submit a ticket but still no luck. Can you help? Thanks

11. Autumn C James

October 9, 2018 - 4:29 pm

I’m having issues with emails as is the inmate new tablets are coming I heard because the one he has doesn’t work how do we get a new one?

12. Jim Irvin

October 8, 2018 - 10:03 am

ok i’m registered . i have an account i want to send my son an email there does not seem to be any place to type an email

13. Dorine M

October 6, 2018 - 4:00 pm

I have an account with jpay but it wont let my credit card go thru. says there is an error. but doesnt say what kind of error. could you tell me what the error is.

14. Loretta Nelson

October 5, 2018 - 10:14 am

PLEASE INCLUDE A FEE-SCALE ON YOUR WEBSITE AS IT WOULD HELP TO DETERMINE EXACTLY HOW MUCH MONEY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOTAL TRANSACTIONS WILL BE……..THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

15. Amy STRODER

October 5, 2018 - 10:01 am

I tried to send a video gram to an inmate at Algoa Correctional Center, but I read the information how to send it and I can’t figure out how to do it can you help me out

16. brenda wimmer

October 4, 2018 - 9:50 pm

Can’t seem to email my son who is in prison.JasonWimmerY,00031

17. Milly Jerez

October 4, 2018 - 5:41 pm

Turn using JP stamps call my brother Edward Martinez Y01720 Oh I was trying to to give stamps to my brother which I did not know how to go about it the young lady that I talk to she help me very much and was very kind and patient when you don’t know technology that we have is hard and she help me very much I hope you can find my brother and he will get his games she did me the favor of sending this dance for me but I don’t know if you got them And the lady that help me I blaster and thank you very much it’s nice to have people like her working in the system of correctional helping people that don’t know thank you very much keep hiring people like her

18. Larry Draehn

October 4, 2018 - 10:05 am

Jpay, Craig Greiner an inmate sent me Larry Draehn an email on 9/27/2018, which I did NOT receive . Please send it to me today if possible or let me know when you can send it to me or if there is any problem let me know, Larrydraehn@gmail.com. My # is 214-392-8244. zip is 75160

19. Cheri

October 3, 2018 - 2:45 pm

JPay makes plenty $$$ from our caring and loving our family that’s incarcerated. Honestly….I’d pay it over and over again to have the ability of contact the way that we do. Thanks for your service!!!!

20. Diane E Woody

October 2, 2018 - 8:43 pm

Is there a new form that needs to be filled out to be able to continue email an inmate?

October 2, 2018 - 4:46 pm

Hi Karen – You can do so through your JPay account. When you log in, you can see the “Fund Media Account” service. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:40 pm

Hi Donna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your money transfer question. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:38 pm

Hi Shannon – Please be patient. A Customer Service Representative will get back to you and your brother. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:36 pm

Hi Lisa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can answer your question. Thanks!

October 2, 2018 - 4:32 pm

Hi Phyllis – Your son can purchase games from the kiosk – you can fund his media account. Thanks!

26. Phyllis Williams

October 2, 2018 - 7:30 am

I purchased a J5 tablet for my son John Keenan N11506 Florida State Prison. Some of the games says they need some type of controller to play game. Where can I purchase one for him?

27. lisa brown

October 1, 2018 - 1:01 pm

need to now about $10.00 convenience fee that you are charging

28. Shannann

October 1, 2018 - 11:49 am

My brother is in carson city Michigan and has put in several tickets and myself mzny requests, operators at jpay tell me he has to fill out ticket at kiosk. We’ve done all this. He has purchased his jpay5 player twice now because of issues and no help. He was trying to buy another one but not even that bar eill come up. This is ridiculous and feel like i need legal help for a 50.00 player. Can you plz help?

29. Donna gann

September 30, 2018 - 9:48 pm

Transferred money to daughter’s account for second time and she has NOT received either one but the money was taken from my account

30. Southern sweet tea

September 28, 2018 - 11:58 pm

I have the JPay app downloaded and I forgot my password, problem when I hit forgot password, I never receive the email from JPay on how to reset it? I’ve tried calling and get no one to answer, I’ve emailed out get no response I really don’t want to open another account because we have stamps on the one account that we can’t reset the password for? There should be a easier way like set up a security deposit question before you can change your password….any help besides the call to speak to someone when no one answers the phone….

31. karen bowman

September 25, 2018 - 8:19 pm

Are headphones available at Madison Fl ? how do i fund Media account?

September 25, 2018 - 3:29 pm

Hi Kelsie – Once we have a confirmed tablet deployment date, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:27 pm

Hi Joanne – They are not canned responses. However, Customer Service is it’s own robust department and those are the folks that can help you with your question. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:26 pm

Hi Aaron – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who will give you directions on how to get your player unlocked. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:22 pm

Hi Tanieka – Your loved one must submit a trouble ticket through the kiosk detailing the issue. Customer Service will provide support on next steps. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Donna – Tablets are not yet available in Missouri. Once they are, we will alert all customers. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Randy – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your concern. Thanks!

38. Randy

September 24, 2018 - 1:45 pm

My son is in a Virginia CU. 2 times a year they are allowed to order food from an outside vendor. He had a friend who has no one to send him money. So I sent money to my son and his friend so they could order this much anticipated treat. Well, in VA you are not allowed to send money to 2 inmates. Surprise. Neither got their money and now my account is suspended for 6 months. So why can I add inmates to my account and then this happens when you use 2 names??

39. Donna

September 23, 2018 - 7:05 pm

Does the prison in st Joe mo have the option to get a tablet an what kind of price is it to buy one an what is the fee to have the internet on them

40. Tanieka Little

September 23, 2018 - 5:20 pm

My boyfriend is at Telfair State Prison. He has been unable to receive emails on his tablet for months now, he can send them but can’t see what’s coming in unless he uses the Kiosk. He has tried syncing the tablet to the kiosk and it only works for that moment and goes back to not syncing or receiving emails. What can be done about this?

41. Aaron

September 20, 2018 - 5:30 pm

I was recently released from ohio department of rehabilitation and corrections. i own a jp5s. how do i get the thing unlocked? it wont work anymore?

42. Joanne Moore

September 20, 2018 - 5:27 pm

I swear to every question Jpay says the same thing “contact customer support” do you have it downloaded on a word document and just copy and paste the answer?

for the last two hours I have attempted to add stamps and the money says its being pulled from my account however its not updating my stamp balance and also it keeps saying failed however my account shows the money was taken is there an ongoing issue today?

I am pretty sure the response will be contact customer support but worth a try smh.

43. Kelsie J Lasiter

September 19, 2018 - 4:11 pm

when is missouri eastern correctional center in pacific mo suppose to receive thier tablets?

September 18, 2018 - 4:26 pm

Hi April – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your questions. Thanks!

September 18, 2018 - 4:24 pm

Hi Alisha – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your phone time questions. Thanks!

September 18, 2018 - 4:23 pm

Hello – You cannot use JPay stamps for your Securus phone time. Thanks!

47. Suggahz

September 16, 2018 - 10:31 pm

Im curious as to if jpay is in association with Securus Tech.?
    If so, I have fone time however I have no stamps. Can I use money from my fone time to buy stamps?

48. Alisha

September 15, 2018 - 12:11 pm

Why is my status still saying “pending” for phone time on my husband is henderson county detention ky? It has been over 48hrs and yall were quick to take the $ out of my bank account within 5mins of completing the payment. I have called the customer service # above and can not get a human on the phone. I want answers ASAP. I see NOT 1 good review about this system.

49. April

September 13, 2018 - 7:17 pm

I sent out money and emails through JPay to a loved one in Indiana. They are not expecting anything from me. And I do not believe that they have received anything from JPay at all. My concern is that they will not know they have money and an email waiting for them. Are they notified if something is sent via JPay?

September 13, 2018 - 1:18 pm

Hi Bea – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help answer your question. Thanks!