Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

September 13, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Hi Scott – JPay is fully operational. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:13 pm

Hi Rema – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into this email issue for you. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:12 pm

Hi Emily – Only incarcerated individuals can purchase accessories from the kiosk. However, if available, you can fund your loved one’s media account for them to purchase. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 1:11 pm

Hi Mill – There are no plans at this time to launch JPay tablets in Indiana. Thanks!

September 13, 2018 - 12:47 pm

Hi Wanda – We’re sorry for your loss. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks.

6. Wanda Schneider

September 13, 2018 - 1:12 am

Can anyone tell me what happens to the emails on jpay once an inmate is released? My nephew was in Bismarck state pen in nd and was released dec 2017.. he just recently passed away at the young age of 32 from a massive heart attack and i would love our emails while he was serving his time.. that’s all I have left.. anyone know?

7. Mill

September 10, 2018 - 11:37 pm

When will tablets be available at Indiana State Prison??

8. Emily Lamb

September 10, 2018 - 9:27 am

How can I buy high definition ear phones for my inmate at Hamilton Correctional Institution? I can’t find them listed through

9. Rema Howell

September 10, 2018 - 12:45 am

I have been emailing my son in Georgia (prison) and noticed that he is not getting my emails, nor am I getting any from him. What is up with this? I am checking to receive a reply stamp along with each email. Has email been discontinued or he is not alerted to his emails or what? Thank you for answering.

10. Scott

September 8, 2018 - 5:32 pm

Are phones down again at DCI Dayton?

11. Bea

September 5, 2018 - 5:51 pm

Why can’t I email my boyfriend anymore they took the option to email off it only says I can send money and I have bought stamps too … He’s in mayo c.i.

September 4, 2018 - 1:31 pm

Hi Astasia – Please have your husband submit a trouble ticket from the kiosk and a Customer Service Representative will help him. Thanks!

September 4, 2018 - 1:28 pm

Hi Judy – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into your money transfer question. Thanks!

14. Judy

September 3, 2018 - 8:44 pm

I sent money to my grandson last Friday, Aug. 31, 2018, confirmation #89997193, but it has not appeared. However, it does show it went through successfully. Can you help?

15. Astasia Drawkulich

August 30, 2018 - 8:15 pm

Someone needs to check the kiosks at lake erie correctional. They are down to one, and my husbands player wont sync. Anything he can do to possibly get his player to sync?

August 27, 2018 - 1:58 pm

Hello – Please have your loved one write a trouble ticket through the JPay kiosk. Customer Service will help with troubleshooting the issue. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:54 pm

Hi Russell – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:50 pm

Hi Carol – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your tablet question. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:50 pm

Hi Linda – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:49 pm

Hi Mary – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:47 pm

Hi Calvin – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:46 pm

Hi John – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:41 pm

Hi Christina – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this concern. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:40 pm

Hello – You need to know the ID number to do so. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:39 pm

Hi Pamela – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this concern. Thanks!

August 27, 2018 - 1:38 pm

Hi Racquel – Indiana will be working with a new vendor – however at this time JPay is still operational in the state. Once a finalized transition date is set, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

27. Racquel

August 26, 2018 - 5:06 pm

I have an inmate in Indiana an he said they heard that JPay was being takin away is that true??

28. Pamela Thurman

August 25, 2018 - 8:21 am

I have been trying for days to reach someone. My loved one is in Huron Valley Women’s Correctional Facility and I am unable to send or receive e-mails from her. There is no place to even click on compose or read incoming mail. I got an e-mail notice one was received but I can’t access it.

29. T. Courtney

August 24, 2018 - 4:20 pm

Is there any way to pay parole/probation fees for someone if you do not know their ID#?

30. christina

August 22, 2018 - 1:52 pm

IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATIONS BUT WHEN I LOG IN, THERE IS NO EMAIL???????????????

31. John gilhooly

August 20, 2018 - 11:59 pm

I have a number of times tried to find out what happened to the money I sent a prisoner via a “Money Order Deposit Form,” for Florida prisoners at JPay. I have called many, many times the phone number you have listed on the form and am unable to find out if the money was deposited into the prisoners account. I have tried the web site to and still no go. It’s been since 7/11/2018. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

32. S Neal

August 20, 2018 - 9:21 pm

I’ve emailed me husband and it seems to be taking forever for the emails to get to him. Please fix the kiosk at Hardee Correctional they seem to not be working properly. Thank you

33. Calvin Mitchell

August 20, 2018 - 6:37 pm

How many Stamps did I send Calvin

34. Pamela Stracener

August 20, 2018 - 5:48 pm

Can you please have someone check the kiosks at potosi correctional center. They are having trouble with the mouse or tracker ball (not sure correct name) not working and so it makes it hard to receive their emails. Thank you

35. Mary Helms

August 19, 2018 - 7:51 pm

I can’t find where to purchase the tablet for my brother who is at Union Correctional Inst.I want to buy the 7 inch and the email I received says a total of 69.00 and a few cents,so can I call tomorrow and buy it then

36. Linda M Whitworth

August 19, 2018 - 2:24 pm

I can’t login nor can I open a new account. NEED HELP!!!!

37. Carol Saders

August 19, 2018 - 8:55 am

I know the inmate cannot have an MP3 player and an J pad, they have to turn in MP3 or have it sent home. BUT what if they gave their MP3 play away and now that person has move to another facility? Can they still buy an J pad??? this is in the Marion Corr. in Florida

38. Kelly Miles

August 18, 2018 - 10:51 pm

Is something going on with the Jpay kios at lake butler florida? I haven’t heard from my husband since 11am today.

39. Diana

August 18, 2018 - 8:11 pm

Hi are the tablets going be available at A C I in Sneads FLA. Thank you

40. Russell A.Williams

August 18, 2018 - 1:48 pm

Im not getting emails that my love one sent to me period. It seems as if the emails get lost . Please fix this issue asap. The stamps cost money and i hate to waste money.

41. Willie's Wife

August 17, 2018 - 10:16 am

Something is happening to the J5’s at the River North CC. The J5 is shutting completely down while and after syncing. I don’t think it’s fair to ask family to purchase these items and they break down after warranty expires!!! I don’t have that kind of money to repurchase what eventually is going to blackout after 90 days. Come on people you are making the money at least give our loved ones a dependable Jp5. I’m so upset!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!

42. Sindy

August 17, 2018 - 7:18 am

Jpay please fix the Toledo error! This has been going on for way too long.

August 16, 2018 - 9:18 pm

Hi Marisol – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email concern. Thanks!

August 16, 2018 - 9:17 pm

Hi Kaycee – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? That usually helps!

45. Rodney Grantham

August 16, 2018 - 11:52 am

It appears that the notices of messages received are not been generated any more. I prefer not to have to check Jpay all the time. Could you reactivate notices of messages in the mailbox?

I had about 5 or 6 msgs last time since my brother was worried at the lack of response. This time there were 2 messages without notification to me.

46. Jamie

August 16, 2018 - 12:18 am

Dear jpay, I’ve been contanting you days ago. But have received no reply. The jpay screens haven’t been working at toledo correctional institution for about a week now. Please fix it”!!

47. Kaycee Evans

August 15, 2018 - 9:41 pm

I would like to no why every time I go on my jpay app and I click the email block it boots me out then it start all over to where I have to login and when I do it say leave a comment on what’s my problem I sent a message and I still didn’t get a response so I called you guys and you said unstall the app and stall it back well that didn’t work so what’s the problem?
    We spend a lot of money with you all for us to be having these problems. Then to add icing to the cake my husband hasn’t been able to sync his tablet to the kiosk for over a month now this is freaking ridiculous.

48. Marisol Vega

August 15, 2018 - 8:23 pm

Hi,
    My son is currently at Fort Myers Work Camp, which is part of Charlotte Correctional Institution in Fl. I was formerly able to email him. Now, I don’t see the email option but he tells me that other inmates there are able to send emails.

49. Rena Shaw

August 15, 2018 - 4:55 pm

I am trying to find out how to order a tablet for my son at Walton correctional institution , I went to your website but I don’t see any information about them. They got a notice at the prison that they are available to purchase.
    Rena Shaw
    rfshaw52@gmail.Com
    850 850 699 5818

August 15, 2018 - 1:00 pm

Hi La Kesha – When a finalized tablet deployment date is set, we’ll make sure all customers are made aware. Thanks!