Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

August 15, 2018 - 12:58 pm

Hi Cindy – You cannot host a Video Visit on a JPay tablet. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:58 pm

Hi Martha – Incarcerated loved ones cannot access the internet through JPay. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:57 pm

Hi Crystal – please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding your email questions. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:55 pm

Hi Joe – The tablets will be available shortly. We will alert all customers – thank you for your patience!

August 15, 2018 - 12:54 pm

Hi Charity – The JPay tablets are not available in Indiana. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative regarding your other questions. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:53 pm

Hi Tritobia – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your question. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:52 pm

Hi Chauntel – keep in mind that some emails are flagged for review, which may cause a delay in delivery. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:52 pm

Hi Stella – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help answer your questions. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:51 pm

Hi Chandra – We will alert IT of your submission. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:50 pm

Hi Donna – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative and they can help you with your tablet question. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:43 pm

Hi Patti – Please reach out to the INDOC regarding your question. At this time, money transfer is still offered by JPay. Thanks!

August 15, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Hi James – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

13. James Browning

August 13, 2018 - 10:13 pm

How much money did I just put on Mandi Pritchett’s account

14. Patti Schmidt

August 13, 2018 - 5:39 am

Good morning:

I have used “Jpay” to send funds to my son at W.V.C.F. in Carlisle IN for a long time. He wrote and said you will be transitioning to “GLT”. PLEASE let me know what is going on.

Thank You….

15. donna russell

August 9, 2018 - 8:50 am

how do i find out if the jpay player is available in union correctional

16. Chandra Glass

August 8, 2018 - 8:37 pm

The kiosks are not working at Lake Butler,Fl Rception and medical Center cam=n yall please hurry up and fix them in I dorm?

17. Stella Griffith

August 8, 2018 - 1:49 pm

How can I find out if JP5 or JP5s is available at Solano Corrections and how much do they cost?

18. Chauntel sands

August 7, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Why do I get emails the next day or 3 days later and get some the same day?? Is something wrong with the system

19. Tritobia

August 7, 2018 - 6:36 am

Hi, I’m trying to access my email, which I had stamps previously and now I can’t. The email logo isn’t at the top with the rest of the logos (send money, video visitation, etc.). Have you taken the email logos away or is there a way I can start back emailing my loved one.

20. Charity Lynn

August 6, 2018 - 9:51 pm

Is the tablet available in the prisons in Indiana? Why am I able to send my fiance money but they refused my visitation privileges? Also, I sent 3 videograms all with lrepaid replies on July 7, and not one of the 3 inmates I write received them.

21. Joe

August 6, 2018 - 10:22 am

Are the tablets available at Tomoka Correctional in Florida, and if they are, how can they be purchased?

22. Crystal

August 4, 2018 - 2:05 pm

Why isn’t my loved one getting my jpay emails?? And why whenever he does get them, they’re delayed for several days at a time or even weeks, but jpay takes my money immediately!!

23. Martha

August 2, 2018 - 10:03 pm

Can inmates look and/or access pen pal sites with their jpay’s?

24. Cindy Frazier

August 2, 2018 - 5:35 pm

Do Idaho jpay tablets allow video visits?

25. La Kesha Hayes

August 2, 2018 - 6:52 am

When will the tablets be available at the ERDCC in Missouri?

August 1, 2018 - 9:25 pm

Hi Nermina – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? That should help. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Hi Lydia – Corcoran does not have the tablets at this time. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:22 pm

Hello – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your question. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:22 pm

Hi Linette – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:19 pm

Hi Shannon – Each email requires one stamp to send. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:17 pm

Hi Laurie – Yes, your profiles/payment methods are secured. The Idaho incident was not a hack – no data or personal information was compromised. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:16 pm

Hi Kristen – Please uninstall and then reinstall the app. That should work. Thanks!

August 1, 2018 - 9:11 pm

Hi Scott – It only takes one stamp to send an email and then another stamp to attach a photo. VideoGram is only available through the JPay mobile app on cell phones. You’ll be able to see if VideoGram is available to your loved one through the app. Thanks!

34. Scott

July 31, 2018 - 9:48 pm

How many stamps does it take for an inmate to send a picture or an email? And can they send a video gram to me? If so how many stamps for that?

35. Kristen

July 29, 2018 - 10:56 pm

Why isn’t email or stamp transfer working in the jpay app? It won’t let me select a contact and if I add one it says contact already exists. This has been going on for several days now. Please help!

36. Laurie

July 28, 2018 - 4:42 pm

Is JPay increasing their security protocols and encryption in light of the Idaho hacking? Are our payments and cards stored in our profiles / payment methods secure?

37. Shannon Gill

July 28, 2018 - 11:25 am

Is it free for the inmate are they have to buy stamps as well.

38. Linette Luckett

July 27, 2018 - 1:43 am

Hello, I’m having trouble loging in on J Pay, its asking me to find location, then it says it already exists..I’ve never had this issue before..what’s wrong with the system? And what do I need to re-connect to my loved one? 7/26/18

39. Friendly Thomas

July 27, 2018 - 12:10 am

Why was my visitation app denied due to lack of information. I filled out everything on application and i have a clean background. Now I have to send a copy of my licence and social security number by mail. Confused.

40. Lydia

July 26, 2018 - 1:03 pm

Does Corcoran State Prison in California have the Ipad for inmates?

41. Nermina Williams

July 25, 2018 - 6:20 am

The jpay app isn’t working yet. I put in my login information, I select the state he’s in, put in his doc number, hit continue, “inmate already exists” is the message I get. Why is that so and when will that be resolved?

July 24, 2018 - 4:33 pm

Hi Laurie – Thank you for feedback. We will inform our IT team. Thanks!

July 24, 2018 - 4:07 pm

Hi Leroy – As we introduce new products and services, customers will be made aware. Thanks for your patience!

July 24, 2018 - 4:06 pm

Hi Jordan – We suggest that you use Internet Explorer – that works best for Video Visitation. Thanks!

45. Jordan

July 24, 2018 - 12:35 am

Is video visitation compatible with Safari on an Apple/Mac computer ? I haven’t received an answer on this. Need help before I schedule another failed video visit

46. Leroy George, Sr.

July 23, 2018 - 7:59 pm

Hi. When will Louisiana State Prison going to get video calls (i.e. face time from their tablet) and able to email pictures & videos? Thank you.

47. Laurie

July 23, 2018 - 12:33 pm

Also, is there any way the inmates with tablets can be provided with better microphones on their headset? The mic picks up EVERYTHING, and you can hear the background noise more loudly than the person talking.

Also, there is a lot of reverberation in that when I say something, a couple of seconds later I hear myself say it to him. In other words, there’s a time delay and then I hear myself loud and clear.

48. Laurie

July 23, 2018 - 12:29 pm

I’m just trying to get a time frame for those services. Will they be active in 2018 at least?

July 23, 2018 - 12:09 pm

Hi Tommy – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your account. Thanks!

July 23, 2018 - 12:08 pm

Hello – There are fees associated with JPay services. Thanks!