Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

1. Pearl Wynkoop

July 15, 2018 - 9:05 am

I have an updated version of Chrome which meets your standards, however, I cannot get into Jpay to communicate with my loved one. I have tried changing the password and still I cannot access Jpay.

THIS IS MY SECOND REQUEST FOR HELP WITH THIS. I would appreciate some response. Thank you.

2. Jenny Richter

July 15, 2018 - 4:58 am

I can not access jpay from either my tablet or desktop although it says my browser is updated to the latest version. At least the jpay app on my phone works

3. Mary Turck

July 14, 2018 - 7:58 pm

Jpay will not allow me to log in. My browser is up to date. I know my login and password. They are not working tonight.

4. Camille

July 14, 2018 - 7:26 pm

How come the kiosk has been down at a virginia facility for 4 weeks now?

5. Jacinth Harms

July 14, 2018 - 7:20 pm

Cannot sign in. It does not show any errors.It just won’t sign in. My browser is up to date and no changes have occurred that would prevent me from signing in successfully.

6. Rosemary Martinez

July 14, 2018 - 9:27 am

Already upgrade but still won’t let me log in.

7. Heather Mcdonald

July 14, 2018 - 6:22 am

Its only giving me option to send money.email and buy stampz..when it says in the help section it should also show video visitation and videogames( I think that’s what they call em’ it is the 30 sec. picture/video thing? Videogram***it is called.. I apologize for the confusion please excuse me..lol…I am really wanting a call back or email at least by noon would be GREAT..MY # IS 3218303215I’ve been trying figure it out on my own but it’s just not possible I don’t understand n there’s just not a ButtoN anywhere on the top panel of screen.. and I looked it up in Franklin CI does do 15 minutes video visitations for I think it was 295 so it does exist so just call me back email me ASAP thanks I am extremely frustrated…

8. Mark mercer

July 13, 2018 - 11:10 pm

Live you Kim sweetheart

9. Mark mercer

July 13, 2018 - 11:05 pm

I love you my sweet rehabilitated daughter. You did it on your own. Without the help of any others.your baby’s will be proud of this forever.you are the strong mercer baby.

10. Camille Costa

July 13, 2018 - 7:16 pm

Transferred money to inmate K53509. Came out of my account. Still not in his. Thank you

11. Ules Howard

July 13, 2018 - 7:02 pm

I have up graded a few times. I still can’t log in. why

12. Carolyn Morrison

July 13, 2018 - 1:11 pm

I am not able to access my account Please help! I use it to send money and email

13. Heidi

July 13, 2018 - 12:39 pm

I am in Idaho, trying to put money on phones through the web page. I am almost sure I have done this before. Am I mistaking and need to do it by phone?

14. Jae

July 13, 2018 - 9:50 am

weil i guess , unless, jpay cant fix their login issue i guess they will no longer be making money off of all the stamps i buy on a regular basis. plus jpay it would be the right thing to do and give me a refund for the last set of stamps i purchased since i can no longer log in and use them to send or retrieve emails

15. Charlie

July 13, 2018 - 6:29 am

I wish y’all would get a contract for tablets with Colorado DOC. The GTL tablets they gave out last year sucked. And now they are all turned off. Rumors are they are renegotiating a contract with GTL.

Have you approached Colorado DOC about perhaps contracting with them? Jpays’ customer service is a million times better than GTL. They can’t be bothered to help customers, ever.

16. Ashley

July 12, 2018 - 3:29 pm

I know you said you’re aware of the login issue. But I did what was suggested (close tabs, clear cache, open new session) and it is still just redirecting to login page over and over. I also tried a private tab/incognito and still the same.

17. Lisa Cantu

July 12, 2018 - 3:26 pm

JPAY is still not working I am unable to log in I have done everything that was suggested didn’t work

July 12, 2018 - 12:45 pm

Hi Dave – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into these email issues. Thanks!

July 12, 2018 - 12:43 pm

Hello – We are aware of the login issue and we’re working on a fix. However, in the meantime, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

July 12, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Hi Barbara – We do not have a definitive date for Video Visitation at this time. Once we do, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

July 12, 2018 - 12:41 pm

Hi Chad – Please email this complaint and your account information to pressinquiries@JPay.com so we can look into this further. Thanks!

22. Chad

July 12, 2018 - 12:35 pm

The Jpay app does not work on any IOS system that I have, updated with latest IOS, 11.4.1 on my Iphone X, also doesn’t work on Iphone 7 with IOS 11.1 on a separate itunes account or my Ipad with 11.1. When I contact customer service, they just tell me the app is down for everyone, but I have other friends with IOS and theirs works, and my jpay account works on android. I have deleted and reinstalled Jpay on every device multiple times, cleared cache, deleted internet history, restarted, hard reboot, etc. Additionally starting today, 7-12-18, I can not login to jpay.com on any IOS device. I called customer service and was told the website is down for everyone however, I can login to jpay via my windows laptop even though customer service said it was down. I would like better assistance addressing these issues with IOS specifically, as I can’t even see video grams without the app much less the issues with logging in on my mobile devices.

23. Barbara Williams

July 12, 2018 - 11:42 am

When will video visitation be available at Lowell Correctional Facility in Florida?

24. D. Rowe

July 12, 2018 - 9:59 am

Not allowing me to log in…. I will piss thelog in button and the page will load… But to the same page not my dashboard.

25. linda

July 12, 2018 - 12:36 am

So I updated and now i dont get emails for like 3 days and same for him. why is this and what can we do about it?

26. Dave Carney

July 10, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Since my Son has been at Coyote ridge in Wa it takes up to 9 days for him to get each email. I never had any issues with jpay before at other locations with him. Please let me know why the emails, videos, images take so long to send and emails from him to get. Thank you

July 10, 2018 - 11:01 am

Hi Lisa – We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re working on a fix that will be deployed soon. Thank you for your patience.

July 10, 2018 - 11:00 am

Hi Johanna – You can create an account on JPay.com. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:59 am

Hi Jane – Once a confirmed tablet deployment date is set, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:58 am

Hi Monalisa – Once a confirmed tablet deployment date is set, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:58 am

Hi Virginia – The funds cannot be withdrawn. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:56 am

Hi Linda – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with payment methods. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:55 am

Hi Christina – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can see what’s causing a delay in emails. Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:54 am

Hi Martha – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? That should help! Thanks!

July 10, 2018 - 10:54 am

Hi Natasha – Once tablets become available, we’ll ensure to inform all customers. Thanks!

36. Nastasha N Goodwin

July 10, 2018 - 10:31 am

When will Miami be able to use their tablets?

37. martha holmes

July 9, 2018 - 6:55 pm

I recently updated the app on my iPhone but its still not allowing him to get any of my videos and I’m not getting any of his. its taking anywhere from 2-5 days for me to receive his emails. is there something more I need to do? thank you

38. Christina Olvera

July 9, 2018 - 6:37 pm

I am having trouble sending and receiving emails. it is taking multiple days to receive emails sent from my offender. Can you please tell me why?

39. Linda Eppinger

July 9, 2018 - 11:27 am

I’m looking for a kiosk in my area to send my fiance money but I don’t have a bank account

40. virginia Diaz

July 8, 2018 - 1:41 pm

I had sent my son some money to his account Thursday night 7-5-18, and it shows that it is still pending, which is fine… my question is, would I be able to stop him getting those funds, have it refund back to my account, or is it already a set deal?

41. Monalisa Dianna Runnels

July 8, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Do we know yet approximately how long before the tablets in Florida will be available to buy?

42. Jane Shaw

July 5, 2018 - 7:17 pm

My brother is in the South Central Correction Center in Licking, Missouri. When will the JPAY tablets be available for their use?

43. Johanna

July 4, 2018 - 8:32 am

How do i sign up 4 jay pay for peeps on jail!!! Help me oit

44. Lisa

July 4, 2018 - 7:40 am

The JPay app has not been functioning for a few weeks any clue why or what I can do? I check it every day, I have uninstalled, reinstalled several times and keep getting a can no complete at this time. It’s frustrating. I can’t tote my laptop around, nor have access to getting online during the day at work etc.

July 2, 2018 - 8:45 am

Hi Teeva – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email question. Thanks!

July 2, 2018 - 8:45 am

Hi Tamara – If you do not see the option to email, that means the service is not available at your loved one’s location. Thanks!

July 2, 2018 - 8:44 am

Hi Tamara – You can see all the locations that JPay services when you visit http://www.JPay.com and click on “Prison Search.” Thanks!

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Sharon – Yes, this does not concern the mobile app. Thanks!

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Ann – If you can use JPay.com, then you have the updated version. Thanks!

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Scott – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this issue. Thanks!