Important Information about JPay.com

As of June 30, 2018, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council will not recognize Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 as an effective Internet security protocol.  Therefore, JPay is transitioning  our Internet payment environment to TLS 1.1 and higher.

IMPORTANT: on June 27, 2018, JPay will discontinue support of earlier versions. If you want to continue using www.JPay.com to access your JPay account and use any of our products and services, you must have the latest version of the web browser and operating system on your computer or tablet.

We encourage you to make sure your web browsers are up-to-date with the latest version, or else you won’t be able to access your JPay account through www.JPay.com. Below is a list of web browsers and the latest versions:

• Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
  • Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
  • Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
  • Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
  • Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

For more information on how to upgrade your web browser, click here!

July 17, 2018 - 10:31 am

Hi Ules – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

2. Ules Howard

July 13, 2018 - 7:02 pm

I have up graded a few times. I still can’t log in. why

July 17, 2018 - 10:31 am

Hi Carolyn – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

4. Carolyn Morrison

July 13, 2018 - 1:11 pm

I am not able to access my account Please help! I use it to send money and email

July 17, 2018 - 10:32 am

Hi Heidi – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with phone payments. Thanks!

6. Heidi

July 13, 2018 - 12:39 pm

I am in Idaho, trying to put money on phones through the web page. I am almost sure I have done this before. Am I mistaking and need to do it by phone?

July 17, 2018 - 10:32 am

Hi Jae – If you’re having issues with logging into the website, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We also encourage you to use Internet Explorer. Thanks…and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

8. Jae

July 13, 2018 - 9:50 am

weil i guess , unless, jpay cant fix their login issue i guess they will no longer be making money off of all the stamps i buy on a regular basis. plus jpay it would be the right thing to do and give me a refund for the last set of stamps i purchased since i can no longer log in and use them to send or retrieve emails

9. Charlie

July 13, 2018 - 6:29 am

I wish y’all would get a contract for tablets with Colorado DOC. The GTL tablets they gave out last year sucked. And now they are all turned off. Rumors are they are renegotiating a contract with GTL.

Have you approached Colorado DOC about perhaps contracting with them? Jpays’ customer service is a million times better than GTL. They can’t be bothered to help customers, ever.

July 17, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Ashley – Are you using Internet Explorer? That tab works best. Thanks!

11. Ashley

July 12, 2018 - 3:29 pm

I know you said you’re aware of the login issue. But I did what was suggested (close tabs, clear cache, open new session) and it is still just redirecting to login page over and over. I also tried a private tab/incognito and still the same.

July 17, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Lisa – Are you using Internet Explorer? That tab works best. Thanks!

13. Lisa Cantu

July 12, 2018 - 3:26 pm

JPAY is still not working I am unable to log in I have done everything that was suggested didn’t work

July 12, 2018 - 12:41 pm

Hi Chad – Please email this complaint and your account information to pressinquiries@JPay.com so we can look into this further. Thanks!

15. Chad

July 12, 2018 - 12:35 pm

The Jpay app does not work on any IOS system that I have, updated with latest IOS, 11.4.1 on my Iphone X, also doesn’t work on Iphone 7 with IOS 11.1 on a separate itunes account or my Ipad with 11.1. When I contact customer service, they just tell me the app is down for everyone, but I have other friends with IOS and theirs works, and my jpay account works on android. I have deleted and reinstalled Jpay on every device multiple times, cleared cache, deleted internet history, restarted, hard reboot, etc. Additionally starting today, 7-12-18, I can not login to jpay.com on any IOS device. I called customer service and was told the website is down for everyone however, I can login to jpay via my windows laptop even though customer service said it was down. I would like better assistance addressing these issues with IOS specifically, as I can’t even see video grams without the app much less the issues with logging in on my mobile devices.

July 12, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Hi Barbara – We do not have a definitive date for Video Visitation at this time. Once we do, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

17. Barbara Williams

July 12, 2018 - 11:42 am

When will video visitation be available at Lowell Correctional Facility in Florida?

July 12, 2018 - 12:43 pm

Hello – We are aware of the login issue and we’re working on a fix. However, in the meantime, please clear your cache, close your browsers (all tabs), reopen a new browser session, and reattempt login. That should work! We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

19. D. Rowe

July 12, 2018 - 9:59 am

Not allowing me to log in…. I will piss thelog in button and the page will load… But to the same page not my dashboard.

July 12, 2018 - 12:45 pm

Hi Dave – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can look into these email issues. Thanks!

21. Dave Carney

July 10, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Since my Son has been at Coyote ridge in Wa it takes up to 9 days for him to get each email. I never had any issues with jpay before at other locations with him. Please let me know why the emails, videos, images take so long to send and emails from him to get. Thank you

July 10, 2018 - 10:54 am

Hi Natasha – Once tablets become available, we’ll ensure to inform all customers. Thanks!

23. Nastasha N Goodwin

July 10, 2018 - 10:31 am

When will Miami be able to use their tablets?

July 10, 2018 - 10:54 am

Hi Martha – Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? That should help! Thanks!

25. martha holmes

July 9, 2018 - 6:55 pm

I recently updated the app on my iPhone but its still not allowing him to get any of my videos and I’m not getting any of his. its taking anywhere from 2-5 days for me to receive his emails. is there something more I need to do? thank you

July 10, 2018 - 10:55 am

Hi Christina – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can see what’s causing a delay in emails. Thanks!

27. Christina Olvera

July 9, 2018 - 6:37 pm

I am having trouble sending and receiving emails. it is taking multiple days to receive emails sent from my offender. Can you please tell me why?

July 10, 2018 - 10:56 am

Hi Linda – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with payment methods. Thanks!

29. Linda Eppinger

July 9, 2018 - 11:27 am

I’m looking for a kiosk in my area to send my fiance money but I don’t have a bank account

July 10, 2018 - 10:58 am

Hi Virginia – The funds cannot be withdrawn. Thanks!

31. virginia Diaz

July 8, 2018 - 1:41 pm

I had sent my son some money to his account Thursday night 7-5-18, and it shows that it is still pending, which is fine… my question is, would I be able to stop him getting those funds, have it refund back to my account, or is it already a set deal?

July 10, 2018 - 10:58 am

Hi Monalisa – Once a confirmed tablet deployment date is set, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

33. Monalisa Dianna Runnels

July 8, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Do we know yet approximately how long before the tablets in Florida will be available to buy?

July 10, 2018 - 10:59 am

Hi Jane – Once a confirmed tablet deployment date is set, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

35. Jane Shaw

July 5, 2018 - 7:17 pm

My brother is in the South Central Correction Center in Licking, Missouri. When will the JPAY tablets be available for their use?

July 10, 2018 - 11:00 am

Hi Johanna – You can create an account on JPay.com. Thanks!

37. Johanna

July 4, 2018 - 8:32 am

How do i sign up 4 jay pay for peeps on jail!!! Help me oit

July 10, 2018 - 11:01 am

Hi Lisa – We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re working on a fix that will be deployed soon. Thank you for your patience.

39. Lisa

July 4, 2018 - 7:40 am

The JPay app has not been functioning for a few weeks any clue why or what I can do? I check it every day, I have uninstalled, reinstalled several times and keep getting a can no complete at this time. It’s frustrating. I can’t tote my laptop around, nor have access to getting online during the day at work etc.

July 2, 2018 - 8:31 am

Hi Elizabeth – Please call Customer Service (800-574-5729) so a Representative can help troubleshoot this issue so you’re only charged the stamps for sending the VideoGrams. Thanks!

41. Elizabeth brown

July 2, 2018 - 1:48 am

I’m trying to send a video gram to my cousin in prison I understand that each video Graham sent cost me for stamps but everytime I go to send it it’s costing me 8 stamps because it’s telling me that I’m sending him for stamps as well I’m not wanting to do this act I’m just wanting to send him the video how can I stop it from charging me $0. 08 stamps instead of 4

July 2, 2018 - 8:34 am

Hi Natasha – We apologize for the inconvenience. Please uninstall and then reinstall the app…that should fix the issue. Thanks!

43. Natasha Boston

July 1, 2018 - 11:00 pm

I am having a problem with my JPay app it is not loading or resetting it just keep saying it is unavailable at this time

July 2, 2018 - 8:35 am

Hi Tijah – JPay tablets are not yet available in New York State. Thanks!

45. Tijah Parrott

July 1, 2018 - 10:55 pm

I heard JPay is going to be available in all nys doc July 1st is that true

July 2, 2018 - 8:36 am

Hi Angela – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can look at your account and see what may have caused the delays in delivery. Thanks!

47. Angela Oneal

July 1, 2018 - 8:16 pm

I have sent several emails and my hubby has not received them, now after he told me he hasn’t heard from me, I looked on the news feed and saw you had to go threw chrome or expolorer, I ve done that and Im still not sure if he received any emails or the stamps, I always send with an email

48. Derrick Hawkins

July 1, 2018 - 8:11 pm

PEOPLE! READ!
    If you are using an updated version of a browser then you do not have anything to worry about:
    Chrome – Version 22 to 67 or higher
    Firefox – Version from 49.2 to Version 60 or higher
    Internet Explorer – Version 11 or higher
    Microsoft Edge – Version 42 or higher
    Apple Safari – 7 on OS x 10.9 or higher

CHECK YOUR BROWSER VERSION AND IF IT IS HIGHER THAN WHATS LISTED ABOVE THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! i HIGHLY SUGGEST CHROME OR FIREFOX!

July 2, 2018 - 8:36 am

Hi Shante – The JPay app services customers in New Jersey. Thanks!

50. shante

July 1, 2018 - 8:11 pm

will the app be reopen for jpay? in new jersey

July 2, 2018 - 8:37 am

Hi Brittany – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can look into your account and inform you why it is blocked. Thanks!

52. Brittany

July 1, 2018 - 7:46 pm

How do I get my account unblocked?

July 2, 2018 - 8:38 am

Hi Jim – We’re glad to hear you participated in the stamp promotions. We do not have any upcoming promotions scheduled at this time. Thanks!

54. Jim

July 1, 2018 - 1:30 pm

I’ve taken advantage of the discounted ‘stamp’ offers both times (Christmas and Daylight Savings). Is there any chance that another discounted promotion will be coming soon?

July 2, 2018 - 8:38 am

Hi Brett – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with the visitor application form. Thanks!

56. Brett Grumm

July 1, 2018 - 11:05 am

How do we submit a visitor application as it states jpay.com can do this and cannot find anything on here ? I have the paper form I filled out but website says click here and does nothing but bring to inmate email.

July 2, 2018 - 8:39 am

Hi Frances – It’s easy! You can create an account on http://www.JPay.com. However, you do need to know your loved one’s Inmate ID number to create an account. Thanks!

58. FRANCES GRIFFIN

July 1, 2018 - 10:55 am

HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR JPAY FOR INMATES

July 2, 2018 - 8:40 am

Hi Rebecca – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase stamps. Thanks!

60. Rebecca Espinosa

June 30, 2018 - 10:46 pm

It wont let me purchase stamps pls help

July 2, 2018 - 8:41 am

Hi Jackson – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this stamp issue. Thanks!

62. Jackson

June 30, 2018 - 2:18 am

I purchased stamps on Tuesday & used 1 which left me with 14. Now i just logged in again & can not locate any purchases, no stamps, nothing..can you help me?

July 2, 2018 - 8:41 am

Hi Roslyn – Once we have a confirmed tablet deployment date, we’ll inform all customers. Thanks!

64. Roslyn Smith

June 29, 2018 - 10:55 pm

When will the Jpay players be available in FL?

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Scott – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this issue. Thanks!

66. Scott hanks

June 29, 2018 - 10:17 pm

Every time I try to access my account it says unable to complete request at this time what is that I’ve tried everything I need to put money on my phone so I can get calls that is the only thing I can’t do I can send money emails transfer stamps but I can’t get access to put money on my phone if any one can help I’d be very great full

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Ann – If you can use JPay.com, then you have the updated version. Thanks!

68. Ann Piontek

June 29, 2018 - 8:21 pm

I looked and I am pretty sure I have the update version, but how do you know for sure if you have jpay updated?

July 2, 2018 - 8:43 am

Hi Sharon – Yes, this does not concern the mobile app. Thanks!

70. Sharon

June 29, 2018 - 8:13 pm

So with this change can we still be able to send love one’s money on the web from off our smart phones.

71. Darlene Combs

June 29, 2018 - 3:01 pm

How long does it take to get approved so I can put money on there account.

72. Blanca

June 29, 2018 - 1:45 pm

Hola envié mi tableta de jpay para q me la desbloquearan a la dirección Atención Media Dept. 12034 Miramar Pkway Miramar, FL. 33025 ya va para tres meses y todavía no tengo para cuando me la van a devolver, Esta a nombre de Roberto Quiñones y se supone q llegue a la dirección 29 Remsen Ave AptD. New Brunswick New Jersey 08901. El número de ID de Roberto es 794057-B / 1082710 supuestamente la devolvían en 45 días me gustaría saber si me pueden ayudar a resolver este envío.

July 2, 2018 - 8:44 am

Hi Tamara – You can see all the locations that JPay services when you visit http://www.JPay.com and click on “Prison Search.” Thanks!

74. Tamara

June 29, 2018 - 2:21 am

Does Reception Diagnostic Center offer emails on the JPay?

July 2, 2018 - 8:45 am

Hi Tamara – If you do not see the option to email, that means the service is not available at your loved one’s location. Thanks!

76. Tamara

June 29, 2018 - 2:19 am

I wanted to email my son but I do not see that as an option is there a reason why?

July 2, 2018 - 8:45 am

Hi Teeva – Please call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your email question. Thanks!

78. Teeva

June 29, 2018 - 12:25 am

Can someone tell me why i got an eamil saying that my love one had responded but when i got to check it, there is nothing in my jpay inbox.

June 28, 2018 - 6:37 pm

Hi Karen – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with money transfer concerns. Thanks!

80. karen blackie

June 28, 2018 - 7:04 am

on my account it sys that the transaction is pending – is that normal?

June 28, 2018 - 6:39 pm

Hi Vanessa – If your brother is at a facility that JPay serves with email, then yes you can! Thanks!

82. Vanessa R. Lee

June 27, 2018 - 9:52 pm

Will I still be able to email my brother (2180219).

June 28, 2018 - 6:40 pm

Hi Jacqueline – Can you clarify what you’re trying to update? Thanks!

84. jacqueline Madison

June 27, 2018 - 7:26 pm

how do I update jpay

June 28, 2018 - 6:40 pm

Hi Diane – Yes you should! Thanks!

86. Diane Gibson

June 27, 2018 - 5:15 pm

I use JPay website on my iPhone 7. Can I still access my JPay acct using my internet or google chrome or safari from my iPhone?
    Thank You for you cooperation in answering my question.

87. Ila King

June 27, 2018 - 11:14 am

Hey baby I love in miss u so much 🤞

June 28, 2018 - 6:41 pm

Hi Michele – It does not concern the app! Thanks!

89. Michele

June 27, 2018 - 7:29 am

How will this affect app users?
    Will this affect sending and getting Jpay messages from our loved ones?

June 28, 2018 - 6:43 pm

Hi Loretta – This does not concern the app. Thanks!

91. Loretta Walker

June 27, 2018 - 7:08 am

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR SMARTPHONES FOR JPAY

June 28, 2018 - 6:46 pm

Hi Marybeth – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you with your email issues. Thanks!

93. Marybeth Brown

June 27, 2018 - 6:17 am

I can’t send emails I was on this yesterday and i could send emails. Now it takes me to send money and won’t let me access my email

June 28, 2018 - 6:49 pm

Hi Carmen – We not offer refunds for unused stamps. Thanks!

95. Carmen

June 26, 2018 - 10:04 am

Is it possible to get a refund for stamps that are not used

Newer Comments »