Happy Mother’s Day – One Stamp VideoGrams on Sunday!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially mom!  So to celebrate Mother’s Day, you can send VideoGrams to your incarcerated loved ones for just one stamp each, from 9am to 9pm EST on Sunday, May 13, 2018.

Show you care by sending 30-second videos from your smartphone through the JPay mobile app!

Please take note of the participating locations:

The below locations are participating in the one stamp VideoGram promotion for Sunday, May 13, 2018 with both inbound and outbound VideoGrams: Florida DOC, Georgia DOC, Indiana DOC, Kentucky DOC, North Dakota DOC, Dakota Women’s Correctional and Rehabilitation Center in North Dakota and Ohio DOC.

The below locations are participating in the one stamp VideoGram promotion for Sunday, May 13, 2018 with only inbound VideoGrams sent by friends and family: California Institution for Women, California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, High Desert State Prison in California (C-Yard only), Kern Valley State Prison in California (C-Yard only), Central California Women’s Facility, Idaho DOC and Washington DOC. Please note, Kansas DOC and Minnesota DOC are NOT participating in this promotion.

1. MOOKBABII

July 21, 2018 - 8:50 pm

JPAY LIT..,. Im so pleased with the app and its convenience I had to blog it …well worth every stamp for ever txt and or video

June 28, 2018 - 6:52 pm

Hi Allison – These questions should be directed to the facility. Thanks!

3. Allison

June 25, 2018 - 10:00 am

If an inmate is moved to attend court, is his jpay temporarily shut down? Will he be returned to the same facility? Will his jpay be restarted?

4. FAITH

May 31, 2018 - 11:18 pm

HERE ARE SOME OF US WHO ARE ( KNUCKLE HEADS ) AND SOME OF US WHO ARE IN THE HORSE AND BUGGY STAGE OF THIS NEW TECH AGE, WHAT EVER,,,,BE KIND TO US, AND HELP US WHEN YOU CAN. WE LEARNING.

June 1, 2018 - 8:16 am

Hi Faith – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help get you logged in. Thanks!

6. FAITH

May 31, 2018 - 11:06 pm

I CANNOT GET LOGGED IN. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TRY. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

May 24, 2018 - 3:29 pm

Hello – This is the JPay blog, so your son will not receive this message. If email is available in your son’s facility, you can create a JPay account and send hi an email sharing your love! Thanks!

8. Corey Copeland

May 24, 2018 - 3:27 pm

Hi corey copeland its your mom just wanted to say i love you and miss you so very bvery much hope u get this message, love always mom.

May 24, 2018 - 8:32 am

Hi Michelle – We’re sorry to hear this. Please have your brother submit a trouble ticket from the kiosk and Customer Service will review and credit as needed. Thanks!

10. Michelle Turner

May 22, 2018 - 10:27 pm

Yes my new is Michelle Turner my brother Rufus Rogers sent me a videogram on mother’s day and I didn’t receive it it cost him 3 stamps.. he is in coastal state prison

11. Tiffany Olive

May 18, 2018 - 2:10 pm

Happy Mother’s day to all the mother s and thank you and God bless..

May 16, 2018 - 2:02 pm

Hello – It depends. They’ll need to have their JPay account setup in the new location. Once that is coordinated then your loved one will receive the emails. Thanks!

13. W Harris

May 16, 2018 - 1:50 pm

If an inmate is moved will they still get their emails the same day as movement?

May 15, 2018 - 10:34 am

Hi Marie – We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with VideoGrams. Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you. Thanks!

15. Marie Dugan

May 15, 2018 - 9:24 am

My husband sent me a video gram from the facility on Mother’s Day but I cannot locate it.

May 15, 2018 - 10:39 am

Hi Samantha – Please email Support@JPay.com and they can look into your account and help resolve this VidoeGram issue. Thanks!

17. Samantha

May 15, 2018 - 3:47 am

So I sent my fiancee a video gram yesterday and I sent him a stamp to respond and I pressed to confirm it and it said it sent but it not showing up and he said he never got it and idk what to do could u credit it back or let me resend the video gram

May 15, 2018 - 10:41 am

Hi Diane – The VideoGrams should have been delivered. If not, please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can look into the issue. Thanks!

19. Diane Wood

May 14, 2018 - 2:23 pm

Hi
    I sent a video gram to my son and grand daughter, on May 13 they are both in the Ohio DOC but they still have not received them. When do they receive the video grams after they are sent?. It seems a shame they didn’t get them on May 13, 2018.

20. Vronika

May 14, 2018 - 1:53 pm

Thank you JPay. I am happy every day to use any of your products. The next best thing to being together. Thank you so much. The opportunity to be able to use your products is so greatly appreciated. Thank you.

21. Regina

May 13, 2018 - 8:50 pm

I have been trying all day to send a video gram using the mobile app. Sad to say I was unsuccessful. This being my first experience on the mobile was very disappointed I couldn’t send it. He is in the Kentucky DOC.

May 15, 2018 - 10:43 am

Hi Charlie – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can look into your account. Thanks!

23. Charlie J. Biggs

May 13, 2018 - 7:45 pm

We made a video for Mother’s Day, and was not able to send it. It continue to say did not send when we clicked send.

May 15, 2018 - 10:44 am

Hi Nancy – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. They are not available on laptops or computers. Thanks!

25. Nancy Anderson

May 13, 2018 - 6:32 pm

I would like to send a videoGrams but don’t know how

May 15, 2018 - 10:44 am

Hi Michelle – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will credit your account if you were overcharged for the Mother’s Day promotion. Thanks!

27. MICHELLE DETWILER

May 13, 2018 - 5:56 pm

It also charged my husband 3 stamps to send his video gram. Why advertise that ohio is participating when it did not work for either one of us. Very disappointed..

May 15, 2018 - 10:45 am

Hi Michelle – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative will credit your account if you were over charged for the Mother’s Day promotion. Thanks!

29. MICHELLE DETWILER

May 13, 2018 - 5:51 pm

Ohio is participating but it charged me 3 stamps to send one 😒 today

30. Sylvia Hunter

May 13, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Hey son I just to let you know that me and mamaw have a very good day we went to Church and mom got really depressed cause she could not remember and of her and dads friends but I really think she had fun but she wanted to leave so we did Justin she is getting worst everyday just please keep us in your Prayers. Cause I really need it cause I need God to give me strength to take care of her and to remember that she don’t know that she is being mean to me..well God Blessed and I hope to here from you really soon love yourMommy

May 13, 2018 - 1:11 pm

Hi Patricia – All participating locations are noted in the blog post. Thanks!

32. Patricia

May 13, 2018 - 12:51 pm

Can EKCC receive the videogram today, too? I’d like to send one to my godson.

33. Ana martinez

May 13, 2018 - 11:46 am

i love you son withall my heart. i bless u. mom hugs nd kissed

34. sheila piggee

May 13, 2018 - 9:33 am

I love u u r my heart

May 13, 2018 - 1:15 pm

Hi Margaret – If VideoGrams are available at your loved one’s facility, you can see the option on your smartphone with the JPay mobile app. You can only send VideoGrams through the mobile app. Thanks!

36. margaret houle

May 13, 2018 - 9:25 am

I’ve looked and cannot find how to send a video gram for Mothers Day only found that you can. How do I do this?

May 13, 2018 - 8:36 am

Hi Susan – Yes, FLDOC is participating. All participating locations are listed in the blog post. Thanks!

38. Susan

May 13, 2018 - 8:33 am

Is the Florida Department of Corrections participating in the video gram? Specifically the Orlando Reception Center?

May 13, 2018 - 8:11 am

Hi Jessica – VA is not participating because they do not have VideoGrams. Thanks!

40. Jessica

May 12, 2018 - 9:13 pm

Is Virginia Department of Corrections participating in the one stamp Video Gram on May 13th gor Mother’s Day?

41. Willie F Ryles

May 12, 2018 - 7:18 pm

I love being able to send emails to my love one

May 13, 2018 - 8:12 am

Hi Pamela – Please email Support@JPay.com and a Customer Service Representative can help you. Thanks!

43. Pamela E Ness

May 12, 2018 - 5:54 pm

How do I change the receiver to a different J pay account?

44. Deborah Hayes

May 12, 2018 - 12:29 pm

This is very special to us mothers I really really appreciate it thank you so much for letting me be able to show my son a video thank you

May 13, 2018 - 8:13 am

Hi Judy – The participating locations are listed in the blog post. Thanks!

46. Judy Lynch

May 12, 2018 - 12:10 pm

I want to send a video gram for mothers day to my son

May 13, 2018 - 8:14 am

Hi Debra – The promotion is only valid today from 9am – 9pm EST, so the VideoGrams will need to be sent today. Thanks!

48. Debra black

May 11, 2018 - 10:07 pm

Can they be sent prepared for this date then they be received on the date?

49. Shirley Jasmine Solomon

May 11, 2018 - 5:01 pm

Thank u for ur kindness!