Happy Holidays!

We want to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season!  It’s important to be thankful and give back when you can.  We were happy to work with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County to help make this a special Christmas for one amazing family!

Warm wishes to all!

1. Angelique Ericson

February 14, 2019 - 10:05 pm

Hi, I downloaded the application not too long ago and I am having issues with receiving notifications from the application that I have an email. It used to notify me really fast. Now I am only receiving emails like 8-12 hours later from Orient CRC.

2. Koneisha Daniel

February 14, 2019 - 11:37 am

Hi, my husband is at URF in Michigan and I am hearing dozens of complaints on Ticket times. Some of them are simply the need for system updates on replacement tablets. Is there some type of issues in that facility with the kiosk, etc.? Please let me know. Communication with loved ones is everything.

February 8, 2019 - 10:01 am

Hi Ashley – At this time, email is currently not available at SCI Smithfield in Huntingdon PA. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

4. Ashley lacroce

February 6, 2019 - 5:55 pm

I have a boyfriend in sci Smithfield in Huntingdon PA n im trying to figure out if I can email him on his tablet through JPay and how cuz he don’t know the site or how

January 30, 2019 - 2:19 pm

Hi Jenn – Please send your question to Support@JPay.com and someone from our IT department will respond with more details surrounding the apps. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hi Lorena – You’re welcome and it is always a pleasure to assist in any way we can. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 1:39 pm

Hi Kelly – Thank you for your suggestion. At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay Video in Michigan. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 10:17 am

Hi Christine – JPay communication is active in Holmes C.I in Florida State Prison System. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 10:12 am

Hi Laura – There is no notification that will allow you to see that an eMessage you sent has been read. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

10. laura ingram

January 26, 2019 - 1:53 pm

ok so I am trying to communicate with mt friend who is in Arrendale state prison in Alto GA , How can I know if she has read my letter?? I have not heard from her, I did get a postal letter from her letting us know she is in prison, & when I postal mailed her back, It was returned stamped “Unathorized material” It was a card It was a card it did have a little glitter on it & a sticker.. But I also did the jaypay letter it has been weeks and nothing , can someone tell me if she has recieved it thru jaypay?

11. CHRISTINE STAFFORD

January 26, 2019 - 12:51 pm

Can anyone tell me if Jpay is working@ Holmes C.I. I’ve been sending emails but haven’t got any back in days. His phone is not set up yet either. I get worried. Much appreciated for any help..

January 25, 2019 - 2:20 pm

Hi Charley – There are no mentions if or when this feature will become available. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 2:12 pm

Hi Bob – There are many variables to figure and probabilities to factor into determining the number of charges ones battery has before it expires. Our product has been released for a few years now and we have thousands of devices that are still in the field and they are very functional. Therefore, we cannot definitively answer that concern. However, if a player malfunctions within ninety (90) days from the date it was shipped to the facility, JPay will attempt to troubleshoot the issue or replace it. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 1:50 pm

Hi Char – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay Tablet with phone capabilities in NCCI, OH. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 11:27 am

Hi Lenay – We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. Our records show that emails sent to Marcus Stephens were delivered. Thanks!

16. Lenay

January 23, 2019 - 9:46 am

Is anyone having problems with jpay in Washington state. I been writing my man everyday for a week and he still hasn’t recieved any emails neither have I…

17. Char

January 22, 2019 - 10:39 am

My prior comment was deleted, I was wanting to know if tablets w/ phone capabilities were going to be available at NCCI in Marion ohio

18. bob

January 21, 2019 - 11:57 pm

why is the battery on j player only lasting about 3 to 6 months

19. Charley

January 21, 2019 - 9:01 am

Do you know when the tablets that have phone capabilities will be available to NCCCI ( ODRC) in Marion Ohio?

20. kelly branam

January 20, 2019 - 10:00 am

get video for Michigan,, too sick to visit my only son ,,,please b 4 I die….. god bless us all… b safe, b happy,,,, love n prayers , Kelly jo branam.

21. Lorena

January 18, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Thank you very much for having this service available JPay. It is appreciated.

22. Jenn

January 18, 2019 - 11:02 am

A GSM cellphone (Att/Tmobile) loads the app or the website through the browser but a CDMA phone (Sprint/Verizon) will only load app or website when connected to wifi. Why is that?

January 14, 2019 - 10:43 am

Hi Sara – Thank you! Happy Holiday!

January 14, 2019 - 9:55 am

Happy Holiday to you!

January 11, 2019 - 9:47 am

Hi Priscilla – Thank you for your suggestion! At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablets in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

26. Priscilla Martinez

January 10, 2019 - 12:57 pm

Please consider Texas for the tablets…thank you.

January 7, 2019 - 4:59 pm

Hi Deborah – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we are the intended recipient, Happy Holidays to you! Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 4:56 pm

Hi Laura – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablet at Decatur Correctional Center in Illinois. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 4:44 pm

Hi Barbara – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 4:24 pm

Hi Sandra – We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with these services. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 3:06 pm

Hi Jo – At this time, there are no plans to implement Video Visit and JPay tablet services in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 10:53 am

Hi Mahree – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can address your email concern. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 10:48 am

Hi Isabel – That definitely does not sound correct! Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you identify what fees were charged and what issue caused only $5 to be deposited. Thanks!

34. Isabel

January 6, 2019 - 10:20 am

I sent my brother $60 and he only got $5!!! What’s the deal with that? The rest was kept for fees. That isn’t right. It may seem like a little for everyone else, but to make those $60 to send him takes hard work. What kind of fees require you to keep 91.67% of what we sent him? Will this happen every time we send money? There needs to be a reform to this ridiculousness. It isn’t right.

35. Mahree

January 5, 2019 - 4:08 pm

Same issue, emails take a really long time now, I’m using your service since October and its never been thi bad before. Very disappointing 🙁

36. Jo Campbell

January 4, 2019 - 8:31 pm

Any news as to when Texas Women’s facilities will be getting video visits & jpay Tablet access? Ballpark timeline? years? Months? any future plans at all? Many Thanks, Jojo

January 4, 2019 - 1:18 pm

Hi Laura – JPay does not operate in Lee County FL with communication services. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:15 pm

Hi Mee – Many times emails are flagged for review, which may cause a delay in delivery. If you keep experiencing email delays, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:12 pm

Hello – Many times emails are flagged for review, which may cause a delay in delivery. If you keep experiencing email delays, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

40. Fee

January 3, 2019 - 12:49 pm

Why do messages take so long to go through now? They used to be near instant and now I get them all at once around 17 hours after the first one is sent?

41. Mee

January 2, 2019 - 9:44 am

Why are messages taking forever to get though? 3 or 4 can be sent in 1 day and I get them all in one go around 6 hours after the last one has been sent. It only got this bad in approx September time.

42. LauraBower

January 1, 2019 - 1:18 pm

Can you tell me is their anything in Lee County, Fl?? Thank You

43. Amanda Hudson

December 31, 2018 - 8:41 pm

My husband facility got video visitation n they put the wrong computers to the wrong visits. Really? So now the holidays are harder. We invest so much money and time into all of this to make sure that they are at least comfortable in this situation whether or not they put themselves there or not you still want our loved ones to be happy it is the holidays and it’s very depressing for everybody therefore I feel that the prisons at jpay’s to work a little bit harder to making these things possible since they have no problem taking my money thousands and thousands of dollars are spent on these video visitations a year plus the stamps plus the commissary everything else that they want our money for and all they can do is work a little bit harder and their own facility to make it possible for us to have our video visitations during the holidays I don’t think that’s much to ask

44. Sandra Pinkoski

December 29, 2018 - 9:03 pm

The concept of this is great–email to and from friends/parents to inmates and of all things: video visits!!! Amazing!
    However, I sure wish the system would work. I’ve not been able to send my loved one an e-mail since June. We had scheduled a video visit this evening and it didn’t work. When researching the problem the jpay phone person said the server was down at the facility (Hardee). I can’t get down there to visit my son any more, I’m 72 and the 15-hour drive is not something a disabled person can do.
    Oh well . . .

45. Barbara Shackelford

December 29, 2018 - 12:30 pm

Hay baby doll hopefully you are doing well I’m new at this and I don’t talk to SHERR anymore she has blocked me on facebook and all but I will do what I can for you baby doll I don’t know if you get this or not but I Hope so

46. Laura

December 28, 2018 - 8:26 am

Are tablets available at Decatur Correctional in Illinois?

47. Deborah Collins

December 26, 2018 - 12:58 pm

Merry Christmas!

48. Julie Schmelzer

December 25, 2018 - 10:01 am

Merry Christmas, and thank you for helping us stay connected to our loved ones who can not spend the Holidays at home with their family and friends. Means a ton for me to be able to communicate with my friend since I am all alone for the Holidays. Keep up the great work!! Blessed Be xo

49. Vronika McCluster

December 25, 2018 - 12:15 am

Happy Happy PaPa. We love you. Be glad when your home with us. SMOOCHES!!

50. Sara Downing

December 24, 2018 - 11:57 am

Thank you so much for JayPay this site is very much loved and appreciated to our family and many others thanks again we hope your holidays are full of Love And Laughter.You all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sincerely, Tha Downings