Happy Holidays – One Stamp to Send Each VideoGram, Tomorrow for Thanksgiving!

Only applicable in select locations – listed at the bottom of this post.

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially during the holidays!  Therefore, JPay is getting into the holiday spirit and offering VideoGrams for one stamp each on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22nd, 2018 from 9am EST until 9pm EST.  Show your loved ones you care by sending 30-second videos from the JPay mobile app for the discounted amount of just one stamp per VideoGram on Thanksgiving Day!

We hope this promotion makes it a little easier to stay connected!

ONLY APPLICABLE FOR SELECT LOCATIONS

Friends and Family as well as incarcerated loved ones in these locations can participle in the one stamp VideoGram promotion on November 22, 2018: Florida DOC, Georgia DOC, Indiana DOC, Kentucky DOC and Ohio DOC.

ONLY Friends and Family in these locations can participle in the one stamp VideoGram promotion on November 22, 2018, because only inbound VideoGrams are available: Idaho DOC and Washington DOC.

1. Cj

December 18, 2018 - 6:22 am

Hello will Michigan be able to do video visits anytime soon?

2. Brittney

December 18, 2018 - 1:17 am

Why don’t you accept American Express??? It’s the only credit card I have

December 17, 2018 - 5:06 pm

Hi Anita- you can send 30 second VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. VideoGrams are not available for every facility, however if you’re loved one can receive a VideoGram you will see the option within the mobile app. Thanks!

December 17, 2018 - 5:05 pm

Hi Ceyla, when you write an email, within the compose section you’ll see the option to attach an eCard. If that option is not displayed than your loved one cannot receive eCards. Thanks!

5. Ceyla

December 17, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi, In the home page, I see that you can send E-christmas cards but How I can send it? I can’t find any option. thanks

6. Anita Jacobs

December 16, 2018 - 2:12 pm

Please tell me how to send a video to my son. I would really appreciate it, and I know he will too. I have been ill, and unable to travel to visit him.
    Thank you for your help!

December 14, 2018 - 12:06 pm

Hi Pat – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you! Thanks!

8. Pat Taul

December 14, 2018 - 12:33 am

Sent money. Unable to send message

December 12, 2018 - 11:25 am

Hi JJ – you can send a 30-second VideoGram message to your loved one through the JPay mobile app. You can only send VideoGrams through the mobile app, not through your JPay.com account. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:24 am

Hi Vaida – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you more information on tablets. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:23 am

Hi Cora – If available for your loved one, you can send a 30-second VideoGram through the JPay mobile app. VideoGrams can only be sent through the mobile app, not through your JPay.com account. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:22 am

Hi Candy – If you log onto your JPay account…either JPay.com or through the mobile app, you should see the option to fund a media account. If you do not see this option, then funding a media account is not available at your loved one’s location. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:21 am

Hi Judy – There is nothing for you to setup, which is great! Your son has access to music through the JPay kiosk. You can fund his media account if you like so he can purchase more entertainment. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:19 am

Hi Jennie – JPay will be sending out communications soon regarding stamp refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi Eva – Your loved one will need to request the charger or order the charger through the JPay kiosk. Thanks!

16. Eva

December 11, 2018 - 10:31 pm

How can we get another charger to our loved one when their’s has broken?

17. Jennie Smallwood

December 11, 2018 - 9:40 am

I Understand that JPay will no longer be accepting letters to Wabash correctional facility Carlisle Indiana I’m not wondering about my stamps that I still have left on JPay am I going to be reimbursed for those stamps or can I use them with the new tablets that they are getting thank you

18. Judy Anderson

December 10, 2018 - 11:12 pm

I’m trying to see how to set up music for my son but I don’t see anything to click on to buy him some. How do I do this? He is Algoa in Jefferson City MO doc.

19. Candy S Carter

December 10, 2018 - 8:10 pm

How do I put money on the media accounts?

20. Cora Wright

December 10, 2018 - 7:51 pm

Can you tell me how to send a video to my love one in prison?

21. Vaida bomberdy

December 10, 2018 - 3:10 pm

How much does a media player cost? How do I purchAse it?

22. JJ in Lapeer

December 10, 2018 - 1:20 pm

HELP, how do we send video messages at the CENTRAL MICHIGAN CORR. FAC.
    ST. LOUIS, MI
    If we can’t how long before we can?
    Also, how about video visitations??

JJ

December 10, 2018 - 9:57 am

Hi Lynda – The JP5mini tablet is available in Virginia. Thanks!

December 10, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hi Cora – If available at your loved one’s facility, you can send a VideoGram through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

December 10, 2018 - 9:50 am

Hi Laura – We do not have any information on adding Video Visitation services in NJ at this time. Thanks!

December 10, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Joyce – Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

27. Joyce L Edwards

December 9, 2018 - 4:15 pm

Cant buy stamps why

28. Laura

December 9, 2018 - 3:43 am

Hi! Will nj state prison be able to have video visits anytime soon?

29. Cora Wright

December 9, 2018 - 12:38 am

How do you send a video to inmates? Thanks for your help. Have a wonderful day.

30. Lynda C Colley

December 7, 2018 - 5:42 pm

My son is located at Hanesville Correctional Center in Haynesville, VA. Which JPay tablet is available to him there?

December 7, 2018 - 11:41 am

Hi Kate – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you all the details on the JPay tablets. Thanks!

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Tony – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

33. Tony

December 7, 2018 - 3:35 am

My friend sent a friend request to me on my orher accoubt and a letter. She was already on my friends list bexause i added her but i have yet to get her email. I got the notification in the email linked to that account but never recieved the message i wrote to. Jpay but still no responseso hete i am making a new account

34. Kate

December 7, 2018 - 2:45 am

My son is at Chino prison in Southern California. Which type of JPay tablet do they allow and what’s the cost?

December 4, 2018 - 6:10 pm

Hi Karen – If available at your loved one’s location, then they can host Video Visitation sessions at the kiosk and view VideoGrams. Thanks!

December 4, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi Nicki – please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your VideoGram concern. Thanks!

December 4, 2018 - 6:02 pm

Hi Kathy – Incarcerated individuals in Missouri receive free tablets! And you can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

December 4, 2018 - 6:01 pm

Hi Brittany – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

39. Toni

December 2, 2018 - 1:21 am

Why can’t I see any of my emails

40. Kathy

December 1, 2018 - 10:12 pm

Can the Farmington, MO location buy the tablets? I cannot find a way to purchase it or how much it cost. Also how do you send a video clip?

41. Nicki

December 1, 2018 - 8:35 pm

My friend sent me a videogram on Thanksgiving and they took her stamp for it but I still to this minute have not received it. I thought at first maybe it was because they had to check it out before they sent it but it’s been to long for that now. I contacted customer service but wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem.

42. Brenda

November 30, 2018 - 10:00 pm

can you call your help line all they do is take payments they’re not giving any information on or help in sending videos photographs or whatever needed when s all they do is take payments is there any way you can get the people some help from JPay instead of asking other people how to find something.there is no place that you can send attachments that tells you to go to compose and click on attachment only attachment you can find is attach an e-card and there is not very few eCards listed could you please get us some help with that as well thank you so much.

43. KAREN JONES

November 29, 2018 - 3:16 pm

Hello. Can loved ones receive a video on kiosk on jpay, the same place I send letters and photos?

November 26, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Irene – If it was a VideoGram for a participating location please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide a refund. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Anna – It is up to the state’s discretion to participate in a promotion or to not participate. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:46 am

Hi Ronnie – You most likely were trying to send a VideoGram during the highest-volume time. We hope you were able to send at least one VideoGram throughout the day. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:45 am

Hi Nilda – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:44 am

Hi Janet – You were most likely trying to send a VideoGram during the highest volume time. We hope you were able to send at least one VideoGram throughout the day. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:43 am

Hi Dennis – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:41 am

Hi Diane – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!