Happy Holidays – One Stamp to Send Each VideoGram, Tomorrow for Thanksgiving!

Only applicable in select locations – listed at the bottom of this post.

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially during the holidays!  Therefore, JPay is getting into the holiday spirit and offering VideoGrams for one stamp each on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22nd, 2018 from 9am EST until 9pm EST.  Show your loved ones you care by sending 30-second videos from the JPay mobile app for the discounted amount of just one stamp per VideoGram on Thanksgiving Day!

We hope this promotion makes it a little easier to stay connected!

ONLY APPLICABLE FOR SELECT LOCATIONS

Friends and Family as well as incarcerated loved ones in these locations can participle in the one stamp VideoGram promotion on November 22, 2018: Florida DOC, Georgia DOC, Indiana DOC, Kentucky DOC and Ohio DOC.

ONLY Friends and Family in these locations can participle in the one stamp VideoGram promotion on November 22, 2018, because only inbound VideoGrams are available: Idaho DOC and Washington DOC.

December 10, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hi Cora – If available at your loved one’s facility, you can send a VideoGram through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

2. Cora Wright

December 9, 2018 - 12:38 am

How do you send a video to inmates? Thanks for your help. Have a wonderful day.

December 10, 2018 - 9:57 am

Hi Lynda – The JP5mini tablet is available in Virginia. Thanks!

4. Lynda C Colley

December 7, 2018 - 5:42 pm

My son is located at Hanesville Correctional Center in Haynesville, VA. Which JPay tablet is available to him there?

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Tony – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

6. Tony

December 7, 2018 - 3:35 am

My friend sent a friend request to me on my orher accoubt and a letter. She was already on my friends list bexause i added her but i have yet to get her email. I got the notification in the email linked to that account but never recieved the message i wrote to. Jpay but still no responseso hete i am making a new account

December 7, 2018 - 11:41 am

Hi Kate – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you all the details on the JPay tablets. Thanks!

8. Kate

December 7, 2018 - 2:45 am

My son is at Chino prison in Southern California. Which type of JPay tablet do they allow and what’s the cost?

December 4, 2018 - 6:01 pm

Hi Brittany – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

10. Toni

December 2, 2018 - 1:21 am

Why can’t I see any of my emails

December 4, 2018 - 6:02 pm

Hi Kathy – Incarcerated individuals in Missouri receive free tablets! And you can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

12. Kathy

December 1, 2018 - 10:12 pm

Can the Farmington, MO location buy the tablets? I cannot find a way to purchase it or how much it cost. Also how do you send a video clip?

December 4, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi Nicki – please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with your VideoGram concern. Thanks!

14. Nicki

December 1, 2018 - 8:35 pm

My friend sent me a videogram on Thanksgiving and they took her stamp for it but I still to this minute have not received it. I thought at first maybe it was because they had to check it out before they sent it but it’s been to long for that now. I contacted customer service but wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem.

15. Brenda

November 30, 2018 - 10:00 pm

can you call your help line all they do is take payments they’re not giving any information on or help in sending videos photographs or whatever needed when s all they do is take payments is there any way you can get the people some help from JPay instead of asking other people how to find something.there is no place that you can send attachments that tells you to go to compose and click on attachment only attachment you can find is attach an e-card and there is not very few eCards listed could you please get us some help with that as well thank you so much.

December 4, 2018 - 6:10 pm

Hi Karen – If available at your loved one’s location, then they can host Video Visitation sessions at the kiosk and view VideoGrams. Thanks!

17. KAREN JONES

November 29, 2018 - 3:16 pm

Hello. Can loved ones receive a video on kiosk on jpay, the same place I send letters and photos?

November 26, 2018 - 9:24 am

Hi Mark – Unfortunately JPay tablets are not available in Texas. Thanks!

19. Mark R Thiemann

November 24, 2018 - 4:19 pm

Are JP tablets available at Hightower unit in Texas?

November 26, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Amanda – The promotion was to send a VideoGram for one stamp each. Thanks!

21. Amanda Cassels

November 23, 2018 - 7:25 pm

I did not get my free stamp

November 26, 2018 - 9:34 am

Hi Roslyn – It is up to the state’s discretion to participate in a promotion or not. Thanks!

23. Roslyn D

November 23, 2018 - 10:12 am

I feel that it was unfair that every state wasn’t able to take part of the stamp special for the holiday since Thanksgiving is a national holiday. When JPAY have specials going forward it should include everyone. Thanks.

24. Mary A Whitley

November 23, 2018 - 8:27 am

Happy Thanksgiving Love; wish you were here with me. Looking forward to. seeing you REAL SOON😍🤗😘

25. Chanel Slydell

November 23, 2018 - 12:49 am

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁 Bro .I love you and wish you was here😘

26. Jacquette Funchess

November 22, 2018 - 11:29 pm

Hey moo moo my king I love you and I miss u. Daysha sends her love and says Happy Thanksgiving too. Soon we will spend every holiday together. So stay on point and see you soon. Trust in God and the process will have results. Keep positive. Call me soon. Your QUEEN.

27. Kay Scott

November 22, 2018 - 9:27 pm

Hello Blondie, This is mom. I just wanted to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving. Sure wish you were here. Serena said they are going to see you tomorrow (Friday). Sure wish I was there to come and see you too. We all sure miss you and its not the same here without you. I can’t wait till you get out and come here so we can do things together and have holidays together like we used to. Sure hope all is going good for you. Take care and love and miss you a lot.
    Be good. Love mom and Uncle Robert

November 26, 2018 - 9:36 am

Hi Janet – We apologize for the inconvenience. You most likely were trying to send a VideoGram during the highest-volume time. Thanks.

29. Janet Arvola

November 22, 2018 - 9:18 pm

UPDATE: I went back in the app later and this time would let me make a video. But, it kept saying “the system experienced an error and the file could not be uploaded. Please try again” when trying to send it. I tried over and over again for an hour. I even started over and made a new video. VERY disappointing.

November 26, 2018 - 9:38 am

Hi Heather – We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email your concern to support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

31. Heather

November 22, 2018 - 8:52 pm

Been trying to send a video all day and I get error messages that the video wont send. I have tried from my phone and a computer. What good is having a special for one stamp if your system wont send the video through?

32. Judy satterfield

November 22, 2018 - 7:51 pm

We love you lots

November 26, 2018 - 9:38 am

Hi Steve – We apologize for the inconvenience. You most likely were trying to send a VideoGram during the highest-volume time. We hope you were able to send one throughout the day! Thanks!

34. Steve

November 22, 2018 - 7:41 pm

I wanted to send my loved one a videogram but jpay is down from my side. I try to log in but nothing happens :/

November 26, 2018 - 9:39 am

Hi Leslie – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

36. Leslie Pointer

November 22, 2018 - 7:20 pm

Typo how do I send a videogram

November 26, 2018 - 9:40 am

Hi Leslie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative for more information on payment options. Thanks!

38. Leslie Pointer

November 22, 2018 - 7:19 pm

How do I send a money gram?

November 26, 2018 - 9:40 am

Hi Monica – Please send concerns to support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

40. Monica Durant

November 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm

My brother’s video gram did not come through. I was really looking forward to it so that my 95-year old grandmother could see him. She is not able to visit him because he is too far away.

November 26, 2018 - 9:41 am

Hi Diane – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

42. Diane Mullins

November 22, 2018 - 6:06 pm

How do I do the social video gram. My son in fl.

43. Vronika McCluster

November 22, 2018 - 5:42 pm

Hello and Enjoy the Day All!
    I want to say to my loved one that I wish it was so much better. We can endure this with Jehovah’s help. I miss you so much. I love you so much. Just know that Jehovah knows we make mistakes. And when He sees our change that’s all that matters. He put us back together after 35 years. I am not going anywhere. Your help meet has been returned and I am here to help. So fret not. We can endure with His undeserved kindness and our prayers. TYSN our King Jesus Christ. Amen
    I love you BoOg!!!

Thank you for this new day Father in heaven that none of us has seen before.

Enjoy the day everyone. Safe journeys.

44. Sherry walls

November 22, 2018 - 5:41 pm

Trying to send pictures

45. Seldon Rowe jr

November 22, 2018 - 5:28 pm

I love you baby !!!! Happy thanksgiving…

46. Susan

November 22, 2018 - 5:02 pm

Hi Todd
    We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Mom Dad U Dave Ally and A Sue wish you love

47. Tonya

November 22, 2018 - 4:30 pm

Sent u a Jay, so writrel Luv mom

48. Tonya

November 22, 2018 - 4:28 pm

Hey, I sent you a Jay go get it and write me. Love mom

49. Cheri

November 22, 2018 - 4:16 pm

To those who are incarcerated…you’re in our hearts…our thoughts, and our prayers. Of we could all for one thing…it’s that you could be home with the loved ones. Your absence is felt daily deeply but surely more on days like these. Peace to you all there….humanity to you all… repentance and forgiveness to you all there. None is righteous…no not one. In your mistakes…grow into your highest self and serve back to mankind the lessons of caged birds.

November 26, 2018 - 9:43 am

Hi Dennis – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

51. Dennis Wireman

November 22, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Trying to let my son Eric Wireman #133451 know my gmail account is denniswireman09@gmail.com

52. WANDA JORDAN-YOUNG

November 22, 2018 - 3:55 pm

We LOVE YOU son RASHEEN. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Stay strong, glad you closer to home in Davisboro.Ga.
    Call HOME very soon
    Love mom and dad. JEROME and WANDA YOUNG

November 26, 2018 - 9:44 am

Hi Janet – You were most likely trying to send a VideoGram during the highest volume time. We hope you were able to send at least one VideoGram throughout the day. Thanks!

54. Janet Arvola

November 22, 2018 - 3:33 pm

When I get on the app to send a VideoGram because of the promotion today, it indicates that VideoGram is not available at his facility. However, when I go on the website and look up the facility, it shows the VideoGram as an available service. Why is that? Is it something that the prison is restricting? I am upset about this.

55. Laura Marr

November 22, 2018 - 2:50 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Son, love you son. Dad and margie

56. April Dawson

November 22, 2018 - 2:16 pm

Love you Lamont from April and Trice. I wish I could be with you today. Better days to come.

November 26, 2018 - 9:45 am

Hi Nilda – You can send VideoGrams through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

58. Nilda collazo

November 22, 2018 - 2:02 pm

I don’t know how to do it

November 26, 2018 - 9:46 am

Hi Ronnie – You most likely were trying to send a VideoGram during the highest-volume time. We hope you were able to send at least one VideoGram throughout the day. Thanks!

60. Ronnie Yaden

November 22, 2018 - 1:52 pm

Will not let me send video gram! I have tried this before, but I want this to work this time! (Video clip not sent. Do you want to try again). About 15 times ! Come on people!

61. Lorraine harrison

November 22, 2018 - 1:36 pm

HAPPY THANKS GIVING SON YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS,TODAY MISS YOU ! EAT LOTS OF TURKEY !!♡♡

62. Yvonne Alvarez

November 22, 2018 - 11:48 am

I love my son , miss him so much. He was always our entertainment. But God will send him home soon. We love you as your family.May God keep you safe and lead u in the right path to him. Love mom

63. Janice Dutt

November 22, 2018 - 11:33 am

Hi Sidney Happy Thanksgiving love and miss you

64. patricia daniels

November 22, 2018 - 10:10 am

Happy Thanksgiving We love and miss you Wish we could see you today

November 26, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Anna – It is up to the state’s discretion to participate in a promotion or to not participate. Thanks!

66. Anna

November 22, 2018 - 9:36 am

Why only those areas and not country wide? It’s 4 stamps a video in Missouri. Shouldn’t all inmates be able to get videos for 1 stamp

November 26, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Irene – If it was a VideoGram for a participating location please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide a refund. Thanks!

68. Irene

November 22, 2018 - 9:08 am

I just did a video gram and it still took out 4 stamps instead of 1 which is being advertised.

69. Sonia L Maldonado

November 21, 2018 - 11:39 pm

To My Fiance Jose! Happy Thanksgiving Mijo, I Love You. Hope to see you soon Baby. I thank god for having you in my life as my future husband. Good nite love. Talk to you tomorrow….

70. ROSEMARY BAKER

November 21, 2018 - 9:23 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, To my Son. Mama love you. I hope you are doing well. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Love you!!

71. Nechelle Jordan

November 21, 2018 - 7:47 pm

This is BS! Why doesn’t Texas participate in anything like this? Or the tablets! All inmates deserve same thing!

72. Valerie Hollberg

November 21, 2018 - 4:20 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you very much. You are in my prayers to have a glorious day❤

73. Nichole Garcia

November 21, 2018 - 2:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving dad love u.

74. Delicia White

November 21, 2018 - 1:40 pm

Happy holidays to my love.we will be talking all weekend.sorry I couldn’t be with you on this holiday season but the next one we will for sure.love you wifey.

Newer Comments »