Happy Father’s Day – One Stamp VideoGrams on Sunday!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially family!  So to celebrate Father’s Day, you can send VideoGrams to your incarcerated loved ones for just one stamp each, from 9am to 9pm EST this Sunday, June 17, 2018.

Show you care by sending 30-second videos from your smartphone through the JPay mobile app!

Please take note of the participating locations:

The below locations are participating in the one stamp VideoGram promotion for Sunday, May 13, 2018 with both inbound and outbound VideoGrams: Florida DOC, Georgia DOC, Indiana DOC, Kentucky DOC, North Dakota DOC, Dakota Women’s Correctional and Rehabilitation Center in North Dakota and Ohio DOC.

The below locations are participating in the one stamp VideoGram promotion for Sunday, May 13, 2018 with only inbound VideoGrams sent by friends and family: California Institution for Women, California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, High Desert State Prison in California (C-Yard only), Kern Valley State Prison in California (C-Yard only), Central California Women’s Facility, Idaho DOC and Washington DOC. Please note, Kansas DOC and Minnesota DOC are NOT participating in this promotion.

1. rosianDean

October 11, 2018 - 8:25 am

Ola bom dia!!! Voces poderiam fazer umas promoções as vezes ainda mais para quem compra tantos selos como eu,obrigada!!!

October 17, 2018 - 2:29 pm

Hi Robin – When you log into your JPay account there should be a tile that says “email.” If you do not see this option, then most likely your loved one does not have the email option. Thanks!

3. Robin Faulkner

October 6, 2018 - 5:44 pm

I cannot figure out how to send my son an emai through JPayl. I have been trying to figure out for 2 days.

October 17, 2018 - 2:32 pm

Hello – Email is not available there at this time. Thanks!

5. Ibarra

October 5, 2018 - 2:00 am

Is email service or tablets available for Donovan in San Diego?

October 17, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hello – At this time we do not have any information to provide regarding tablets in Arizona. Thanks!

7. D. Hooper

October 3, 2018 - 6:43 am

Which facilities in arizona will be having thee j5 tablets!??? And how much are stamps??? It won’t let me add my contact!??? Wth!??

September 25, 2018 - 3:24 pm

Hi Jelly – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

9. Jelly

September 21, 2018 - 1:18 pm

Can I pay off my probation fine using a credit card ?

August 27, 2018 - 1:37 pm

Hi Lupe – If Video Visits are available at your loved one’s facility, you will see the option to schedule a Video Visitation session when you log into your JPay account. Thanks!

11. Lupe

August 27, 2018 - 12:28 pm

How do I signed up for websites chat or a video visit.

August 27, 2018 - 1:42 pm

Hi Megan – JPay is working properly. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this issue. Thanks!

13. Megan

August 21, 2018 - 11:20 pm

I can’t send any emails or pics or do the video is there something going on with JPay?

August 27, 2018 - 1:51 pm

Hi Nancy – Yes they are! Thanks!

15. Nancy J Powell

August 19, 2018 - 8:42 am

Are the tablets available in Florida yet?

August 27, 2018 - 1:57 pm

Hi Lulu – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help track the player you purchased. Thanks!

17. Lulu

August 17, 2018 - 10:18 am

I’m trying to track my son’s J5 player that was ordered on July 20 and shipped on Aug 7. He was at an intake facility when the player was ordered and since then has been sent to his permanent facility prior to receiving the player.

August 15, 2018 - 12:50 pm

Hi Suzette – If available in your loved one’s facility, you can send photos as attachments through the email service (available online and through the JPay mobile app). Or, you can send a Snap n’ Send photo through the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

19. Suzette shipman

August 9, 2018 - 8:53 am

How do you send pics thru jpay

Algoa

August 15, 2018 - 12:53 pm

Hi Char – If the email infringes on the DOC email policy, then it is rejected and stamps are not returned. Thanks!

21. Char

August 7, 2018 - 9:16 am

Why is it that when you guys return a email that was sent you don’t return the stamps that was spent to????

August 15, 2018 - 12:56 pm

Hi Jen – The JPay tablets are not available in Illinois. Thanks!

23. Jen Jimenez

August 4, 2018 - 2:41 pm

Do you have a list of Illinois facilities that sell MP3 players? Thank you.

August 1, 2018 - 9:09 pm

Hi Cynthia – If you would like to send your son an email, then all you need to do is purchase stamps. If email is not available at your son’s facility, then the email option won’t be shown. Thanks!

25. Cynthia Coward

August 1, 2018 - 6:23 pm

I went to email services and added money to my son’s JPay account to be able to send him an email. Now I can’t find the email link. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to post an “email” link and a “pay for stamp here” link to make things more simple?

August 1, 2018 - 9:13 pm

Hi Molly – Yes, kiosks are operational. Thanks!

27. Molly Anderson

July 31, 2018 - 12:19 pm

Are the kiosks working in MN I haven’t heard back in a couple weeks

August 1, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Hi Rebecca – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks!

29. Rebecca

July 25, 2018 - 10:29 pm

I accidentally deleted an email from my son. Is there any way to get it back?

July 10, 2018 - 10:55 am

Hi Patricia – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with stamps. Thanks!

31. Patricia Burgett

July 9, 2018 - 6:51 pm

I want to buy more stamps to send an e-letter to an inmate. I don`t see an option for buying more stamps Please Help Me!!!!!

32. sandra copeland

July 4, 2018 - 11:49 am

hi Keith hope you are doing ok on this grea holiday hope to talk to you soon.love you.

June 28, 2018 - 6:47 pm

Hi Kecia – Please email Support@JPay.com so a Customer Service Representative can help you with the visitor’s list. Thanks!

34. KECIA ANDERSON

June 26, 2018 - 2:47 pm

Is it true that I can only send money if I’m on his visiting list. If so how do I go by doing such.

35. Holly Chadwell

June 23, 2018 - 9:06 pm

Happy Fathers D♡y to the Best dad anyone could ever have iloveyou so much John E. Rowland from your daughter an your new grandbaby Montana Reign Rowland (jones) haha cant wait til August everyone please keep me an my dad in your prayers parole will let him out August cuz im Due Septembwer 5th it would be a miracle honestly!! an i will keep anyone in my prayers an crossing fingers for you,id give anything for him to be here when my baby is born my first Daughter 1st kid an im his baby girl still an he would love more than anything in this world to be here he’s been gone for about six years an im dyeing without him hes my world Me,Davey &Baby Montanna Loveyou♡

June 25, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Holly – At this time we offer communication services in West Tennessee State Prison. Thanks!

37. Holly Chadwell

June 23, 2018 - 8:55 pm

Do they have video gram/visitation I’m in Kentucky hes in Tennessee or anything where my dad an i could see one another, idk if he can do video stuff. I can but will they let him do that or like a voice clip i could send to my him he is in, (Cliftin,TN. S.C.C.F.)

June 25, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Melissa – All VideoGrams that followed the guidelines have been delivered for Father’s Day. Thanks!

39. Melissa Gardner

June 22, 2018 - 9:03 pm

How do I get video gram from father’s day.

40. Shaquanda Y Davis

June 21, 2018 - 3:47 pm

Happy step fathers day bae. We love you

June 25, 2018 - 9:52 am

Hi Jennifer – If he sent a VG and it followed the guidelines then you can view it on the JPay app. VideoGrams are only available through the JPay app on mobile phones, not on a tablet/computer. Thanks!

42. Jennifer

June 21, 2018 - 12:47 pm

He said he sent a videogram and I can’t get it, how do you get the videogram from florida doc?

June 25, 2018 - 9:52 am

Hi Rhonda – A Customer Service Representative will respond to your email. We appreciate your patience. Thanks!

44. Rhonda

June 21, 2018 - 12:35 am

I reached out to you all 4 days ago because I was charged the incorrect amount of stamps. I have yet to receive a response.

June 25, 2018 - 9:52 am

Hi Terry – If she sent a VG and it followed the guidelines then you can view it on the JPay app. VideoGrams are only available through the JPay app on mobile phones, not on a tablet/computer. Thanks!

46. Terry

June 20, 2018 - 11:25 pm

my daughter said she sent me a videogram on mother’s day and her dad one of father’s day. i can’t find where they are at.

June 25, 2018 - 9:53 am

Hi Starr – Once we have a finalized tablet deployment date we’ll inform all customers, along with pricing. Thanks!

48. Starr

June 20, 2018 - 11:20 pm

1: When will the tablet be available for putnamville? And 2: how much? Is the tablet their personal tablet?

June 25, 2018 - 9:53 am

Hi Tequilla – You can see stamp pricing on JPay.com under “Prison Search.” Thanks!

50. Tequilla Owens

June 20, 2018 - 3:05 am

Ho we much are the stamps

« Older Comments