25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

February 20, 2019 - 11:33 am

Hi Sally – We are sorry for any inconvenience, your questions are not being removed. Once we get to it, it will be addressed. Thanks!

February 19, 2019 - 4:32 pm

Hi Amelia – The DOC number you have listed on your account and name can only be the individual that it is assigned to. Only your son can send you an email, as each account is password protected. Also, regarding the tablet, please have your loved one submit a support ticket via the kiosk. Thanks!

3. amelia garcia

February 17, 2019 - 10:40 pm

I need to know why my son’s tablet was listed as given to another inmate. I have contacted JPay and STILL i am waiting for an answer. The inmates name that it was supposedly sent to is ahmad phillips # 210130. I am getting brief notes from my son. Like, Hello mom! and another one. But is this really my son. I have a feeling it is not but am not sure. I continue to get messages to fund his account. Why should I if it is going to another inmate? I have a mind to contact better business bureau if I get a chance!

4. Sally Boyd

February 15, 2019 - 11:52 pm

Why are my questions about the tablet being removed?

5. John Haarmann

February 14, 2019 - 6:27 pm

How do I purchase a tablet for my grandson who is at Florida State Prison

6. David E Koonce

February 12, 2019 - 11:03 am

Are tablets available to Inmates in the Va Corrections Facilities?

February 8, 2019 - 1:00 pm

Hi Jill – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

8. Vanessa Guevara

February 2, 2019 - 5:50 pm

My husband sent his tablet home because the facility he moved to doesn’t have jpay kiosk. I sent it to you to unlock back in December and sent you an email and I still haven’t heard anything yet. What’s the delay? I know you received it because of the UPS tracking. When will I get it back?

9. Jill

February 2, 2019 - 3:57 pm

My brother’s tablet was ordered back in October and he was transferred to his permanent camp way before it shipped out and he wrote a ticket to Jpay about the change… It is February and he still DOES NOT HAVE HIS TABLET… He has been told 3 different time by Jpay its on it way… Can you tell me where it is??? Thank you

January 30, 2019 - 2:10 pm

Hi Diane – I am sorry to hear about your loved ones tablet. The individual must submit a support ticket from the kiosk, where repair or replacement instructions will be provided. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hi Natalia – Thank you for your inquiry. JPay tablets are currently available in Walton Correctional Institution in FL. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 1:47 pm

Hi Leon – JPay tablet service is available in Elayn Hunt Correctional Center in LA. For pricing details please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 10:10 am

Hi James – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablet service in Indiana. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 9:38 am

Hi Vanessa – We sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. During the time of purchase our warehouse that housed the tablets was relocated to Texas, causing the delay in shipment. However, we are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

15. Vanessa Jones

January 30, 2019 - 8:50 am

I purchased a tablet for grandson who at the time was in a FLDOC main unit on 10/3/18. He never received the tablet. I called and told JPay this info. YOU said he needed to put in the tickets himself even though I paid for it. He did that and even put in emergency ticket per your instructions. Nothing. As I advised you and so did he, his move to work release was made last week and he no longer needs the tablet. We have been using the kiosk the whole time with mail, and videos while waiting for the tablet! Also, the whole time you, JPAY has been telling us that up to 45 days the tablet would be sent NOT TRUE. We just want the money back. My last call to a JPAY rep told me that once they took the money for payment they have nothing to do with the tablet after that. I told her I wasn’t contributing money to JPAY! My grandson never received the tablet. There is nothing that I read that said this purchase wasn’t guaranteed. How can you take money for a purchase and not guarantee the product is delivered? I would like a refund please as we did no receive the product. The advised that was given to my grandson to keep putting in trouble tickets only served to waste precious time! You did nothing and gave no advise to really help the situation as you gave him the run around. JPAY was not going to give our money back, WHY? We didn’t get the product.
    Can someone please explain why there is not a better system of delivery?
    Thankyou

16. James Shell

January 26, 2019 - 2:01 pm

What prisons in Indiana have the tablet service and what all can they do im just wonderin because I might be going for a few months depending on how court gos but I’ll like to know witch facility’s in Indiana have them thank you for your time reading and answering this question thank you very much for the info

January 25, 2019 - 3:54 pm

Hi Jonathan – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablet in Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 2:32 pm

Hi Yvette – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablet in Nebraska. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 2:28 pm

Hi Teri – I am sorry to hear that your son lost his tablet. We do not have the means to track a package lost by the individual during transfer. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 11:13 am

Hi Nicole – We appreciate your interest in our products and services. If you don’t already have a JPay account, please create one by visiting http://www.JPay.com. Enter the state and the individual DOC number. Once located, if he/she does not already have a tablet the option to purchase will appear. Thanks!

21. nicole

January 23, 2019 - 7:32 pm

How do you purchase the tablets for nottoway center?

22. Teri

January 21, 2019 - 2:19 am

My son tablet was lost while being transferred is there a way to track it.

23. Yvette Adamson

January 20, 2019 - 9:58 pm

Where And how do I get a tablet for my son? He is in Nebraska Department of Corrections.

24. jonathan kennedy

January 20, 2019 - 7:16 pm

Hello,
    I was wondering if I purchased a tablet for my brother who is located at the D.O.C (Forest SCI, Erie PA) does he receive it directly from you guys and would he be allowed to have it? Because he told me before that he needs to be the one to purchase it… if that’s not the case I would like to purchase it and gift it to him, but before i would purchase it I would like to just make sure he is allowed and that he would receive it.

Also, how much is the current JP5 tablet and I was told that it’s still currently 25% off… I see this ad is still up on this site, but I just wanted to verify that as well… If there is another current promotion going on right now please let me know.

Jonathan Kennedy

25. LEON PARAULT

January 19, 2019 - 11:13 pm

I would like to know if the JP5 tablets will be available at Elayn Hunt Correctional in Louisiana? My loved will be upgrading from a JP4 to a JP5 Mini or a JP5 S. Also I can’t find the price any where on the website and would like to know what the prices are. Thanks.

26. Natalia

January 18, 2019 - 9:44 pm

Are the tablets available at the Walton Correctional Facility in Florida? Are all of the inmates allowed to get them or are there restrictions? How about new inmates, is there a wait time?

January 18, 2019 - 1:19 pm

Hi Nicole – Tablets are available for purchase at Nottoway Correctional Center in Burkeville, VA. Thanks!

28. Diane Ray

January 18, 2019 - 10:41 am

Hi,
    My cousin received his tablet and it just stopped working – won’t power up. His ID is 076559 and he is in the Florida State Prison system. I realize that there is a warranty on them but how does he go about filing a claim or requesting a replacement? Thank you

29. Nicole

January 17, 2019 - 11:36 am

Hello are the tablets offered at the Burkesville, Virginia location?

January 16, 2019 - 1:26 pm

Hi Yolanda – Thank you for your inquiry! Tablets are now available at Western Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center (WRDCC). The individual must register on the kiosk, sign in, then the ability to order a tablet will become visible. Thanks!

January 16, 2019 - 12:41 pm

Hi Lois – The ability to purchase Tablets for individuals at Santa Rosa C.I is available. If the option is not visible, this means one was already purchased for the individual. Thanks!

January 15, 2019 - 4:30 pm

Hello Taye – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with unlock information for your tablet. Thanks!

January 15, 2019 - 4:30 pm

Hi June – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay Tablets in Kentucky. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 15, 2019 - 1:21 pm

Hi Mizzie – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

January 15, 2019 - 12:01 pm

Hi Alice – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablets in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

36. Alice Stone

January 15, 2019 - 12:21 am

When will the JP5 Tablet be available in Texas. My son is at the Carol Vance Unit, in Richmond, Texas.

37. Mizzie S

January 14, 2019 - 6:46 pm

I ordered my grandson a tablet back in Oct 2018 and he still has not received it! He is in Calhoun Correctional in Florida and the tablet will give him some freedom of a sort! Can you please investigate this situation and see that he gets his tablet that has been paid for for almost 4 months!

38. june harty

January 14, 2019 - 4:20 am

what is price of jp tablet at roederer adult correctional complex in kentucky?

39. Taye

January 13, 2019 - 10:28 pm

I’m trying find out where I send my tablet to so it can be unlocked. B Thank you.

40. Lois Morris

January 13, 2019 - 4:03 am

I am trying to order a tablet for my penpal in Santa Rosa C.I. in Florida, but can’t find how or where to order it on the JPay website….what is going on? Is it available for him?

41. Yolanda

January 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm

Are tablets now available in Saint Jo Missouri. Western Reception and diagnostic Cntr?

January 10, 2019 - 9:33 am

Hi Michelle – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

43. michelle CARROLL

January 9, 2019 - 8:46 pm

IM SO UPSET I HAVE TRIED OVER AND OVER TO GET MY SONS TABLET SINCE SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR. HE WAS TRANSFERRED FROM HIS FACILITY TO ANOTHER FACILITY IN FLORIDA AND HE HAS YET TO GET HIS TABLET. THIS IS NOW JANUARY 2019. I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK TO PURCHASE HIS A NEW ONE

January 9, 2019 - 2:14 pm

Hi Atticus – The 25% off promotion is no longer live. However, you can purchase a tablet for your loved one if available. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 9, 2019 - 2:10 pm

Hi Wendell – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

January 9, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hi Kathy – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.jpay.com. Select the state your loved one is in to view availability and purchase option. Thanks!

47. Wendell Martin

January 8, 2019 - 5:58 pm

I have contacted JPay about 20 times concerning a tablet that my brother ordered back in October 2018. The tablet was returned to JPay due to him being transferred. No one can give me any accurate information about this situation. Tickets have been put in; I have called…to no avail! There is no phone number to contact anyone who may know about the tablets. This whole system is flawed!

48. Kathy

January 7, 2019 - 6:23 pm

Where do I go to buy the tablet. No link?

January 7, 2019 - 4:58 pm

Hi Michelle – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablet at SCI Benner in Pennsylvania. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

50. Atticus Finch

January 7, 2019 - 3:57 pm

Can tablets still be purchased even if not on sale