25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

January 7, 2019 - 3:52 pm

Hi LaShawnda – JPay tablets are available in Florida State. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 3:21 pm

Hi Kim – JPay tablets are available in some California Department of Corrections as a pilot program. At this time, there are no plans to implement additional JPay services in other locations. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 10:37 am

Hi Tom – All tablets purchased should be under warranty. Please have your son submit a trouble ticket via the kiosk to find out if his tablet is still under warranty and what the replacement process is. Thanks!

4. Tom Harnish

January 6, 2019 - 2:18 pm

I bought a JP5s I believe, not the mini version. My Son in DOC in Florida says the tablet is malfunctioning at times. Is there any kind of replacement warranty? If not and I’d like to purchase him another one, can I do this?

5. Kim A Scheide

January 4, 2019 - 6:08 pm

Hi my boyfriend is in San Quentin and he heard about these tablets and is wanting me to get one for him . I need to know how much they are and what size screens their is. thank you Kim Scheide

January 4, 2019 - 3:15 pm

Hi Connie – Your love one now has the ability to purchase a new tablet. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:23 pm

Hi Stephanie – The 25% off promotion is no longer live. However, you can purchase a tablet for your loved one in Michigan. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:19 pm

Hi Mark – JPay tablets are available in West Tennessee State Prison as a pilot program. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:14 pm

Hi Audrey – At this time, JPay tablets are not available at PVSP. Thanks!

January 4, 2019 - 1:10 pm

Hi Teri – If your son’s tablet is not working, please have him submit a trouble ticket through the kiosk with all the details. Customer Service will inform him of next steps and how to proceed ordering a new tablet. Thanks!

11. Teri Wright

January 4, 2019 - 12:52 pm

I would like to upgrade my son tablet to the new one, He is in jackson diagnositic in jackson ga. I have his old tablet at home. What do I need to do to buy this and for you to ship it. His old tablet stopped working. It will not turn on. What adddress do I send it to .

12. Audrey Bacon

January 2, 2019 - 2:10 pm

Are the JP5S or mini tablets available at Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP ) in Coalinga CA?

13. Connie

January 2, 2019 - 1:32 pm

My brother has been trying to resolve the problem he is having with his tablet not syncing. He has submitted numerous tickets and after months of frustration, the problem is only worse after it was rebooted. He wants the table deactivated and we will purchase a new one, but we don’t want to wait the 14 plus days for that to happen. So I called the Customer Service number and was told that there is NO ONE I can talk to about this and for him to submit another ticket. I am so incredibly disappointed with your company. It shouldn’t take months to solve a problem. Can you help us?

14. mark a novotny

January 1, 2019 - 12:48 pm

Are Jpay tablets available for Tennessee DOC?

15. Stephanie fisher

December 31, 2018 - 7:14 am

Elaborate is this for me more please…. can you get one for the inmate? And ourselves? I’m not quite understanding he’s in Michigan and I’m in Mississippi

16. LaShawnda Hollenback

December 30, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Hello are the tablets available in Florida?

17. Michelle

December 27, 2018 - 2:14 pm

Trying to find out if Tablets are available for purchase for inmates in SCI Benner in Pennsylvania?

December 24, 2018 - 11:15 am

Hi Lisa – If your loved one has submitted a trouble ticket then Customer Service will respond with next steps on how to handle the situation. Thanks!

19. Lisa

December 22, 2018 - 12:24 pm

What do I need to do to help with a player that will not sink? Its under warranty, Just bought last month. A trouble ticket been entered by inmate.

December 21, 2018 - 3:27 pm

Hi Douglas – JPay tablets are not available in Arizona at this time. Thanks!

December 21, 2018 - 3:26 pm

Hi Airriyonna – The JPay tablets are available in Missouri and they’re available for free to incarcerated individuals. Thanks!

December 21, 2018 - 3:26 pm

Hi Cassandra – JPay is not offering any discounts, however you or your loved one can purchase a new tablet. Thanks!

December 21, 2018 - 3:18 pm

Hi Johnny – You can email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can provide more information on tablets. Thanks!

24. Johnny Taylor

December 21, 2018 - 9:07 am

Is there a list of areas available to the public that currently have the JPay tablets?

25. Cassandra

December 19, 2018 - 2:54 pm

My husbands tablet broke, can you guys offer discounts for peoples whose tablets break?

26. Airriyonna Smith

December 19, 2018 - 12:47 pm

Are these available in St. Louis Mo, and how do I get it ??

27. Douglas L Moose

December 19, 2018 - 8:36 am

are they available in globe arizona

December 17, 2018 - 5:14 pm

Hi Sonjay – Indiana is using a new vendor. We suggest you reach out to the DOC or facility to learn more about the new options. Thanks!

December 17, 2018 - 5:10 pm

Hi Erica- the JPay tablets are not currently available in Texas. Thanks!

December 17, 2018 - 5:07 pm

Hi Diana, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can answer your tablet questions. Thanks!

31. Diana

December 16, 2018 - 12:34 pm

I would like to know if and when if so the JP5 tablets will be available in Norton Kansas Correctional Facility?

32. Erica

December 15, 2018 - 4:25 pm

How does the tablet work for my loved one in Texas? What’s the cost and does the tablet become there’s at the time of purchase or is it a rental? Thanks for your time

33. Sonja

December 14, 2018 - 10:57 pm

Are the tablets available in Indiana?

December 14, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Hi Carra – We apologize for the inconvenience. If your loved one submitted a trouble ticket then customer service will respond shortly…we appreciate your patience. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:36 pm

Hi Latarsha – The 25% discount is no longer available. However, if available, your loved one can still upgrade to a new tablet. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:18 pm

Hi Sandra – We suggest you reach out to the state Department of Corrections and inform them that you would like more technologies available for your loved one. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:06 pm

Hi LCW – Illinois does not offer JPay tablets. Thanks!

38. LCW

December 14, 2018 - 1:18 am

Hello, I saw that Illinois was NOT on the list for the promotion. However, I would still like to know if inmates in IL are eligible for this tablet? Thanks.

39. Sandra

December 13, 2018 - 9:08 pm

Who do I need to contact about getting a facility to participate in either emails or the ability for inmates to purchase tablets? Yes, I know it would be the facility but what department in the facility? I think this is a wonderful thing Jpay does in trying to help inmates stay in contact with family members and loved ones. No doubt doing so reduces the recidivism rate. It also gives the inmates an incentive to be on their best behavior.

40. Latarsha

December 13, 2018 - 9:17 am

Hello i was trying to find out if i purchase the small tablet can he upgrade later at a discount rate

41. Carra Morgan

December 12, 2018 - 6:23 pm

We took advantage of this promo (after many issues trying to purchase) and my husband finally received his player today and…. it is NON-functional! The player will NOT activate sync and is NOT registered for him to use… Jpay we are NOT Happy! We pay a lot of money for your products and to use your services and experience so many problems and frustrations.
    It takes 15 days to respond when he files a HELP ticket…. what are we suppose to do? I call and they will not help me help him.

December 12, 2018 - 11:27 am

Hello – Unfortunately, JPay tablets are not available in Texas DOC facilities. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:24 am

Hi Tammy – JPay tablets are only available for incarcerated individuals. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:23 am

Hi Erica – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you more information on tablets. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:22 am

Hi Vaida – The 25% off promotion is no longer valid as we are outside the promotional time period. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:20 am

Hi Mauro – Someone will get back to you shortly – we appreciate your patience. However, you can send your loved one money and they can purchase the tablet from the kiosk. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi Brittany – JPay does not have any additional promotions planned for 2018. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

Hi Jorge – Your son can report the issue by submitting a trouble ticket through the JPay kiosk and Customer Service will help him from there. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi Stacy – You can fund your uncle’s media account through JPay.com and then he can purchase the tablet. Thanks!

50. Stacy

December 11, 2018 - 9:58 pm

Can I order a tablet on this site? My uncle said put money on his account and he can buy it but not sure which account to put the money on