25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

January 15, 2019 - 12:01 pm

Hi Alice – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay tablets in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

2. Alice Stone

January 15, 2019 - 12:21 am

When will the JP5 Tablet be available in Texas. My son is at the Carol Vance Unit, in Richmond, Texas.

January 15, 2019 - 1:21 pm

Hi Mizzie – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

4. Mizzie S

January 14, 2019 - 6:46 pm

I ordered my grandson a tablet back in Oct 2018 and he still has not received it! He is in Calhoun Correctional in Florida and the tablet will give him some freedom of a sort! Can you please investigate this situation and see that he gets his tablet that has been paid for for almost 4 months!

January 15, 2019 - 4:30 pm

Hi June – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay Tablets in Kentucky. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

6. june harty

January 14, 2019 - 4:20 am

what is price of jp tablet at roederer adult correctional complex in kentucky?

January 15, 2019 - 4:30 pm

Hello Taye – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with unlock information for your tablet. Thanks!

8. Taye

January 13, 2019 - 10:28 pm

I’m trying find out where I send my tablet to so it can be unlocked. B Thank you.

January 10, 2019 - 9:33 am

Hi Michelle – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

10. michelle CARROLL

January 9, 2019 - 8:46 pm

IM SO UPSET I HAVE TRIED OVER AND OVER TO GET MY SONS TABLET SINCE SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR. HE WAS TRANSFERRED FROM HIS FACILITY TO ANOTHER FACILITY IN FLORIDA AND HE HAS YET TO GET HIS TABLET. THIS IS NOW JANUARY 2019. I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK TO PURCHASE HIS A NEW ONE

January 9, 2019 - 2:10 pm

Hi Wendell – We apologize for the delay. We are in the process of returning/shipping FL tablets. Your loved one’s tablet will arrive to his current location within two to three weeks. Thanks!

12. Wendell Martin

January 8, 2019 - 5:58 pm

I have contacted JPay about 20 times concerning a tablet that my brother ordered back in October 2018. The tablet was returned to JPay due to him being transferred. No one can give me any accurate information about this situation. Tickets have been put in; I have called…to no avail! There is no phone number to contact anyone who may know about the tablets. This whole system is flawed!

January 9, 2019 - 2:03 pm

Hi Kathy – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.jpay.com. Select the state your loved one is in to view availability and purchase option. Thanks!

14. Kathy

January 7, 2019 - 6:23 pm

Where do I go to buy the tablet. No link?

January 9, 2019 - 2:14 pm

Hi Atticus – The 25% off promotion is no longer live. However, you can purchase a tablet for your loved one if available. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

16. Atticus Finch

January 7, 2019 - 3:57 pm

Can tablets still be purchased even if not on sale

January 7, 2019 - 10:37 am

Hi Tom – All tablets purchased should be under warranty. Please have your son submit a trouble ticket via the kiosk to find out if his tablet is still under warranty and what the replacement process is. Thanks!

18. Tom Harnish

January 6, 2019 - 2:18 pm

I bought a JP5s I believe, not the mini version. My Son in DOC in Florida says the tablet is malfunctioning at times. Is there any kind of replacement warranty? If not and I’d like to purchase him another one, can I do this?

January 7, 2019 - 3:21 pm

Hi Kim – JPay tablets are available in some California Department of Corrections as a pilot program. At this time, there are no plans to implement additional JPay services in other locations. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

20. Kim A Scheide

January 4, 2019 - 6:08 pm

Hi my boyfriend is in San Quentin and he heard about these tablets and is wanting me to get one for him . I need to know how much they are and what size screens their is. thank you Kim Scheide

January 4, 2019 - 1:10 pm

Hi Teri – If your son’s tablet is not working, please have him submit a trouble ticket through the kiosk with all the details. Customer Service will inform him of next steps and how to proceed ordering a new tablet. Thanks!

22. Teri Wright

January 4, 2019 - 12:52 pm

I would like to upgrade my son tablet to the new one, He is in jackson diagnositic in jackson ga. I have his old tablet at home. What do I need to do to buy this and for you to ship it. His old tablet stopped working. It will not turn on. What adddress do I send it to .

« Older Comments