25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

1. shirley a thomas

December 1, 2018 - 7:09 pm

hell0 Richie this is u sister Shirley seeing if it works love u

2. BARBARA R JOHNSON

December 1, 2018 - 2:07 pm

Hello
    Please let me know when the JPay5 player will go on sale at the Department of Corrections, Dixon Correctional Institute in Jackson, LA. Also, the stamps

3. Samantha McClure

November 30, 2018 - 8:45 pm

If you know anyone that needs a pen pal I’m free all the time and will gladly write anyone who sends me a letter… My address is 3461 S. 1000 E. Crawfordsville IN 47933

4. pamela powell

November 30, 2018 - 6:49 pm

Is it any way I can purchase a JP5 tablet for my son in Coffee Correctional in Georgia. I’ve been trying to figure out how, initially they were given to all inmates and his is broken. Please help

5. Clyde Johnson

November 30, 2018 - 1:25 pm

What is the cost for the JP5S or mini?

November 28, 2018 - 11:05 am

Hi Robin – Yes, incarcerated individuals in Georgia DOC receive free tablets. Thanks!

7. tracey

November 28, 2018 - 9:43 am

it would be helpful if JPAY would note somewhere on their website that it takes 45 days before the device is shipped from their warehouse!! Also, your customer service department needs some additional training on the importance of customer service. I understand our loved ones are incarcerated and that comes with a astigmatism that they arent owed any respect but when i pay my money for your product and get a customer service rep that has an attitude answering my questions regarding the tablet i ordered and paid for 36 days ago which Jpay did not have any issue taking my money the day the order was placed, leaves a very bad experience!!

8. Robin seaborn

November 28, 2018 - 9:12 am

Hello, I would like to know if Riverbend Correctional Facility in Georgia has the option for a JP tablet?

November 26, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Marlean – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase your husband a new tablet. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:47 am

Hello – Texas DOC facilities do not have access to JPay tablets. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:37 am

Hi Teresa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase a tablet. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:35 am

Hi Christy – Tablets are not available in Texas DOC facilities. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:30 am

Hi Chris – JPay services thousands of locations. To see all the facilities we service, visit http://www.JPay.com and click on the “prison search” button at the top of the page. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:24 am

Hi Suzi – We do not have any more tablet sales planned for 2018. Thanks!

November 26, 2018 - 9:17 am

Hi Christie – JPay tablets are available in Ohio DOC. Thanks!

16. Christie Trujillo

November 26, 2018 - 7:25 am

Hello, does the Cleveland Correctional Center offer JPay tablets?

17. Suzi

November 24, 2018 - 4:03 pm

Florida- Jackson County
    When is the next tablet sale? Will it be before Christmas?

18. Chris

November 23, 2018 - 3:49 pm

Is Branchville corrections still with jpay

19. Christy Sterner

November 22, 2018 - 10:43 pm

Are they available in TX specifically the Telford unit?

20. Teresa J Borrero

November 22, 2018 - 9:05 pm

Im trying to purchase the tablet,Is for Franklin Correctional Institution. the Kiosh Machine has been broken for months so my son cant order it and so loosing out on the deadline for Nov 9th.Please tell me how to purchase it because is very complicated wont let me do it. Thank You Teresa

21. baby girl

November 22, 2018 - 11:32 am

does the polunsky unit use these tablets

22. Marlean

November 22, 2018 - 2:20 am

How can I order an replacement tablet for my husband his keeps shutting off after he syncs it.

November 21, 2018 - 10:42 am

Hi Shelley – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you more information on tablets. Thanks!

24. Shelley

November 19, 2018 - 9:48 pm

How much do h tablets cost

November 19, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Hi Glenda – Yes, the JPay tablet are available at that location. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Lauren – Thank you for your interest, however at this time we do not have a new tablet available, nor do we have information to share. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Chequita – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. You’ll need to provide your loved one’s inmate ID number so they can look into the tablet locking concern. We do not have a list of new locations going live with JPay in California. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:56 pm

Hi Maria – You can purchase a tablet through your JPay account when you sign in. If the option is not available to you, then only your loved one can purchase the tablet from the kiosk. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:55 pm

Hi Kelley – JPay tablets are not offered in Colorado. Thanks!

November 19, 2018 - 3:55 pm

Hi John – Correct, Oklahoma does not currently offer JP5 tablets.

31. John O

November 17, 2018 - 9:46 pm

So was Oklahoma one of those states which did not offer JP5 ‘s ??

32. Kelley Rodriguez

November 17, 2018 - 2:42 pm

IS THIS AVAILABLE IN cOLORADO? SPECIFICALLY CROWLEY COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILTY

33. Maria

November 17, 2018 - 12:12 pm

I would like to purchase a tablet for my son Eric
    There is no option here in the website to place an order
    Please let me know how I can place an order to buy a tablet to my son

34. Chequita

November 15, 2018 - 8:07 pm

My son has recently moved to another California institution which does not have email or JPay media services. I was told that once he moved to the new institution he would still be able to play his music he already bought on the tablet. Apparently after 30 days his tablet locked and he is not able to get into it. He is not the only inmate this has happened. I would like to know why the tablets locked from playing music he already bought.

Also, I heard that there are other California institutions that are going to be added to the list that offer JPay services. Can you tell me where I can find that list?

35. Lauren

November 15, 2018 - 5:12 pm

What is the newest JPAY5 item?
    When will new ones be coming out?
    Will there be a sale for the state of VA?
    Thank you!

36. glenda mullins

November 15, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Are the tablets in Florida prisons central reception in Orlando Fl.

November 13, 2018 - 4:01 pm

Hi Rene – The promotion was not available in Louisiana – all participating locations are listed in the blog post. For more information, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 13, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Hi Leah – The promotion was only for last week, Monday – Friday. However, if you would still like to purchase a tablet for your loved one you can do so through your JPay account or email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 13, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Heather – Tablets are not available in AZ DOC at this time. Thanks!

40. Heather

November 13, 2018 - 12:37 pm

Idk if Douglas Az does tablet Yet in there prison how do I go find out that they have them there or not Thxs

41. Leah Phillips

November 13, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi my name is Leah Phillips and I would like to get my fiance Lee Pounds a new Jp5 tablet of the bigger version his doc. Number is 789851and I was wondering how I can get the discount applied and how much the tablet is? Please message me back when you can at LeahBPhillips40@gmail.com.

42. Rene’ H.

November 12, 2018 - 8:49 pm

Are the new JP5’s available to purchase for a loved one who is at Allen Correctional Center in Kinder, LA? When I click on on, it says he has a JP5. I don’t know it it’s a new one or not. I need help figuring out all this info. Where do I go? Please help.

November 12, 2018 - 1:35 pm

Hi Lekenvish – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:35 pm

Hi Shantell – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hi Carolyn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hi Emily – There is not date to provide tablets in NC at this time, and email is not available at this time. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi Emmy – Your loved one received a user guide with his tablet. However, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi Coretta – Tablets are available in MO. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:31 pm

Hi Joanne – Customer Service will respond to you. Thank you for your patience.

November 12, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Michael- We apologize for the confusion, however JPay has not raised any pricing…in fact this promotion is a discounted price. Thanks!