25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

November 12, 2018 - 1:31 pm

Hi Joanne – Customer Service will respond to you. Thank you for your patience.

November 12, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Michael- We apologize for the confusion, however JPay has not raised any pricing…in fact this promotion is a discounted price. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Keisha – The purchasing is always done from your JPay account. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Zina – The JPay tablets are not available in Texas. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Kaylyn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who an help you with your concerns. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm

Hi Donna – This is not available in Georgia since incarcerated individuals receive their tablets for free there. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm

Hi Rebecca – The participating locations were listed in the blog post, however Oklahoma was not participating. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Janice – You can see the cost of a tablet when you log into your JPay account. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Karah – JPay tablets will not be offered in Indiana. Please reach out to the DOC for more information on the new vendor. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:25 pm

Hi Amy – We do not have any plans to run another tablet promotion at this time. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:23 pm

Hi James- Incarcerated individuals in Missouri receive their tablet for free. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:23 pm

Hi James – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:22 pm

Hi Renee – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Please include the inmate ID number of your loved one. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:21 pm

Hi Robert – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:21 pm

Hi Marie – The option to purchase a tablet (if applicable for your loved one) is located through your JPay account when you log in. Your loved one also has the option to purchase through the JPay kiosk. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:20 pm

Hi Shawntil – The option to purchase a tablet is made available in your JPay account when you log in. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:19 pm

Hi Brian – All of the participating locations were listed in the blog post. Unfortunately, Arizona was not participating. Thanks!

November 12, 2018 - 1:19 pm

Hi Ivan – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this concern. Thanks!

19. IVAN BORAK

November 12, 2018 - 12:25 pm

HI-MY SON WILL NOT BE IN HIS CAMP TO RECEIVE HIS J-5 TABLET AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE WRONG CAMP-I NEED TO HAVE MY ORDER REFUNDED ASAP BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD WHICH ENDS IN 2152-IVAN BORAK-HIS DOC NUMBER IS L81523-NOBODY HAS HELPED ME
    IT WAS PURCHASED OCTOBER 31, 2018 FOR $39.95 THANK YOU

20. Brian

November 12, 2018 - 2:34 am

I wanted to buy my uncle a tablet.He’s in Arizona .Florence.Eyeman.Is this available to me / him. Thank you very much.

21. Shawntil Wheeler

November 12, 2018 - 12:13 am

Hi I would like to fine out where I can purchase the tablet. Thanks in advance for you response.

22. marie

November 11, 2018 - 10:51 pm

hello i would like to purchase a tablet for my brother he is in auburn correctional facility i do not know where should i click to purchase it can you help me please
    thanks

23. Robert Smith

November 11, 2018 - 7:48 pm

Hello to whom it may concern,
    My name is Robert Smith and I was trying to purchase a JP5 Tablet for Nora Igova WA4105 and would not allow me to go through with the transaction stating that she has one already, the reason I was trying to purchase another was because the one that she has is not working and I was trying to get one before the deadline of November 9 for the 25% off, she has sent in a repair ticket with no response at this time,
    Sincerely yours
    Robert D Smith

24. Renee S

November 11, 2018 - 11:50 am

I am having a hard time finding out if Death Row inmates in Florida State Prison in Raiford Florida can receive tablets. The prison itself it not being helpful and sending me around to other departments in a circle with no one there attempting to answer this question. Please help. Thanks

Renee’

25. James E

November 11, 2018 - 9:45 am

Why is it when I schedule a video visitation it says inmate doesn’t have permission to receive video visitation?

26. James E

November 11, 2018 - 3:02 am

Do inmates in the Chillicothe Missouri department of corrections have to pay for tablets

27. Dana Driggers

November 10, 2018 - 7:12 pm

What about imates in Florida that was effrctrd by hurricane Michael an. Kiosks are still not working cause if the hurricane doesnt seem fair being there noway they can order the tablet

28. Amy

November 10, 2018 - 5:25 pm

I tried purchasing one on Friday before the promotion ended but I could not find a place on the website to order one and now the promotion has ended. Someone told me today to try to do it from the app, I found the spot where it says purchase tablet but now the promotion has ended. Will you be running another promotion any time soon that I can take advantage of to buy one?

29. Robert

November 10, 2018 - 3:24 pm

So what is the actual cost of the JPay 5 Tablet?

30. Karah Sims

November 10, 2018 - 3:02 pm

Hi,
    Wabash Valley Correctional Facility in Indiana will be switching to tablets next month, I was wondering if I will be able to purchase a tablet for my loved one. If so when will I be able to place my order and how exactly do I do it? Also what is the cost of a tablet?

31. Janice B Golden

November 10, 2018 - 1:28 pm

What is the cost of a JPay tablet?

32. rebecca cole

November 10, 2018 - 10:25 am

Is this available in oklahoma?

33. Donna

November 10, 2018 - 4:03 am

Hi there … I too cannot seem to find where to order this tablet. My mentee is in a prison in Georgia Pulaski State Prison. Is this product available there and how can I find out how much it is? And where to order? Thank you!

34. kaylyn correll

November 10, 2018 - 1:44 am

I’m having the same exact issue as terry, it gives an option for a discount, BUT NO PRICE,and no way to complete the order,unless you go in, make an account and fund their account.( No telling where the money will go) but the only problem I see with that is the money just sitting there until the delivery date (WHERE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS states up to FOURTY FIVE Days FOR DELIVERY OF THE TABLET) yet SECTION 8 IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS clearly states “JPAY CREDITS ARE NON TRANSFERRABLE AND UNUSED JPAY CREDITS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THE FUNDS SIT in the inmates account for ONE MONTH. So by the time I “add credits” (not even knowing the full amount of the tablet) it’ll be 45 days and my money is gone because the tablets weren’t delivered yet. Along with THAT the facility my family member is currently at has confirmed a delivery on december 12th for the tablets , and they are receiving them for educational purposes, like completing GED courses etc, which was a part of their sentence. No payment plans were discussed. So if I could get an explinantion on why I would fund their account if they are getting them for free

35. zina

November 10, 2018 - 1:32 am

is the jp5 tablet available for texas/connally unit in kenedy texas 78119

36. Keisha

November 10, 2018 - 12:57 am

hello can you please@provide info on how to order a tablet. there is no lonk or icon that permits me to make the purchase

37. Michael Miller

November 9, 2018 - 9:42 pm

How do you raise the prices to almost double of what they were right before the holidays? I don’t see that being a brilliant marketing.

38. joanne campbell

November 9, 2018 - 8:54 pm

Hi ,I have tried to order a Jpay tablet , or even get a price for one would be good , Not very user friendly, would it be possible to get some more information , I have sent two request via email to Jpay with no response , please can you respond with an email address that I can get a response with some relevant information please , I am in the Uk with the time difference and work commitments calling your customer service is not an option.

39. Coretta

November 9, 2018 - 8:02 pm

Hi just wanting to know if the tablet is available for the Missouri Eastern Correctional Center yet?

40. Emmy

November 9, 2018 - 7:29 pm

My loved one has a tablet in Florida and is having multiple issues – photos are deleting themselves, he’s purchased games that are not showing up once purchased, and he’s selecting albums that have prices – but then say “not available” when he tries to purchase. He also never received a users guide. Is there any way to request a users guide? I’ve reached out to jpay customer service twice and never received a reply.

41. Toni Ennett

November 9, 2018 - 6:55 pm

I have been trying for several days to purchase the JP5 tablet for my brother and am unable to do so online. I called the 800 number listed and they were not helpful at all.

42. Emily Bryant

November 9, 2018 - 5:59 pm

Does craven correctional institute not hove the option for email? I tried to purchase the stamps but when I try to add the contact it says contact already exists. Also do you know if anywhere in NC will get tablets in the near future?

43. Carolyn

November 9, 2018 - 5:49 pm

I need to purchase by 9pm eastern what do I do

November 9, 2018 - 4:07 pm

Hi Terry – We looked and do not see a JPay account associated with your email in this blog post. If your son is not able to order at tablet it is most likely because he does not have the option to purchase due to a current tablet being in his possession. If you provide the email associated with your JPay account we can review and give the option to purchase a JPay tablet right away. Thanks!

45. Shantell

November 9, 2018 - 4:07 pm

I ordered a tablet for my son on 8/19 & he still hasn’t recieved it. I was told in an email on 10/9/18 that he should get it within 2 weeks, still no tablet. Customer service directs me to send an email. I would like to get this resolved and have the tablet sent to him.

46. LEKENVISH CLOUSE

November 9, 2018 - 3:45 pm

I am experiencing the same issue as Terry. I have been trying to place an order for my brother for the past 7 days and I keep being told to get online to order. I would like to order asap while its 25% off.

November 9, 2018 - 3:39 pm

Hi Kathy – Your son can order a tablet from the kiosk and receive the promotion. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:38 pm

Hi Betty – We have escalated your concern to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you shortly. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:37 pm

Hi Shirley – We will inform all customers of participating states during the next promotion. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:35 pm

Hi Peggy – When you log into your JPay account and attempt to purchase the tablet you will see the promotional pricing. Thanks!