25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

December 12, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi Stacy – You can fund your uncle’s media account through JPay.com and then he can purchase the tablet. Thanks!

2. Stacy

December 11, 2018 - 9:58 pm

Can I order a tablet on this site? My uncle said put money on his account and he can buy it but not sure which account to put the money on

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

Hi Jorge – Your son can report the issue by submitting a trouble ticket through the JPay kiosk and Customer Service will help him from there. Thanks!

4. Jorge A Montoya

December 11, 2018 - 9:44 pm

My son’s tablet is no longer working, how can it be repaired or replaced, thanks.

December 12, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi Brittany – JPay does not have any additional promotions planned for 2018. Thanks!

6. B

December 11, 2018 - 5:43 pm

Will you guys be doing any Christmas promotions on the tablet again?

December 12, 2018 - 11:20 am

Hi Mauro – Someone will get back to you shortly – we appreciate your patience. However, you can send your loved one money and they can purchase the tablet from the kiosk. Thanks!

8. MAURO CORRADINI

December 11, 2018 - 7:09 am

Hello
    I wrote maaany days ago at support@jpay.com asking info about how to send a table to an inmate in Lousiana: no one never answered

December 12, 2018 - 11:22 am

Hi Vaida – The 25% off promotion is no longer valid as we are outside the promotional time period. Thanks!

10. Vaida bomberdy

December 10, 2018 - 8:00 pm

Is Washington state penitentiary included on the twenty five percent reduction of a machine and if so how much would the large one cost? Do I just put the money on his media account?

December 12, 2018 - 11:23 am

Hi Erica – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you more information on tablets. Thanks!

12. erica Smith

December 10, 2018 - 7:16 pm

How much are the 7 inch tablets

December 12, 2018 - 11:24 am

Hi Tammy – JPay tablets are only available for incarcerated individuals. Thanks!

14. Tammy

December 10, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Hi
    I would like one of these for myself, I am in California.
    Can I purchase one?

December 12, 2018 - 11:27 am

Hello – Unfortunately, JPay tablets are not available in Texas DOC facilities. Thanks!

16. Mazwest

December 10, 2018 - 10:37 am

Dear custermer service,
    Can you please inform me if Your IPay tablet latest version is available & costs in Tulia,Texas inmate facility? Thank you! I like to buy this for my grandson asap. For Christmas, how long does this can take to receive?
    My email is: oostwestbest@hotmail.com

December 10, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Peggy – Yes, New Jersey offers JPay tablets. For more information, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

18. Peggy

December 9, 2018 - 3:33 pm

Does new Jersey participate in this? How many changes is a tablet?

December 10, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Ana – That’s great! Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase your son a new tablet. Thanks!

20. Ana Zorrilla

December 9, 2018 - 1:49 pm

Hi my name is Ana Zorrilla and I want to buy my son,Jovanny Bautista a tablet because he has one but is too little and has short memory and he wants to change for a bigger one I just wanted to know if you could revive the little one he has and give a credit so that I could buy him a bigger one

December 10, 2018 - 9:52 am

Hi Larry – JPay does not offer tablets in Illinois at this time. Thanks!

22. Larry

December 8, 2018 - 10:17 am

how much is a tablet at Illinois state prison J5 tablet

December 10, 2018 - 9:52 am

Hi Donya – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative to request a refund. Thanks!

24. Donya Rork

December 8, 2018 - 9:00 am

I need refund of my stamp on here I don’t know how to write my husband now because the JPay will no longer be able nomore

December 10, 2018 - 9:53 am

Hi Michelle – Unfortunately the 25% off promotion is no longer happening. Thanks!

26. Michelle

December 8, 2018 - 5:27 am

I would like to know if my husband can get the tablets under the 25% off deal he is at C.S.A.T.F. thay are alowed to have the tablets there alredy i just wanted to know becuse im disabled and on a ci ed income and would love to be able to get him one for Christmas. Thank you

December 7, 2018 - 2:13 pm

Hi Lillie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you all the details on tablets in Florida. Thanks!

28. Lillie Justus

December 7, 2018 - 12:01 pm

Yes, I need to know if Norton CF-Central prison can have a tablet? How much is one? And how long to receive one? Also can he take it to next faculty he goes to, and when released does he take home?

December 7, 2018 - 11:43 am

Hi Desarie – We suggest you reach out to the facility, as JPay does not service Pennsylvania with tablets. Thanks!

30. Desarie

December 6, 2018 - 7:27 pm

My husband was just moved to SCI Camp Hill Pennsylvania 3 days ago. How do I buy a tablet for him?

December 6, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Linda – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

32. Linda Kuzlik

December 6, 2018 - 9:20 am

How do I go about getting a refund. My son never received the tablet I ordered over 45 business days ago. Nobody can give me an answer to where the tablet is. I even put the tracking number in Fed Ex, UPS, and the USPS. Nothing comes up about where it is or where it went. Please help.

December 5, 2018 - 3:33 pm

Hi Elba – The 25% promotion is no longer available. The timing is advertised in the blog post. Thanks!

34. Elba De Jesus

December 5, 2018 - 3:28 pm

Hello
    Hi, I would like to buy the tablet that is advertised with a 25% discount for an inmate of Taylor Correctional Ins. Amex. Please indicate how I do to buy through the Correctional Kiosk.
    If possible in Spanish, which is my language. I am using English translation.
    Elba Luz de Jesus
    Recluse Nefatli de Jesus # 956449

December 5, 2018 - 3:34 pm

Hi LaVordon – JPay tablets are not available in Texas. Thanks!

36. LaVordon Dye

December 5, 2018 - 2:56 pm

Are Jpay tablets available in Texas?

December 5, 2018 - 3:35 pm

Hi Elba – The promotion is no longer available. However you can still purchase a tablet at full price if you like. Thanks!

38. Elba De Jesus

December 5, 2018 - 1:37 pm

I want purchase a tablet with it 25% for inmate Florida. Can You help me in spanish please

December 5, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hi Nicole – Yes, JPay tablets are available in Virginia. Thanks!

40. Nicole Owens

December 5, 2018 - 12:06 pm

Are the tablet’s available In VA Dept. of corrections

December 5, 2018 - 11:20 am

Hi Sharon – JPay does not offer tablets in South Carolina. Thanks!

42. sharon davis

December 4, 2018 - 10:30 pm

do you know if the tablets will be offered in any South Carolina facilities?

December 5, 2018 - 11:23 am

Hi Jackie – JPay tablets are available in Nebraska. When you log into your account you should see the option to purchase the tablet. Thanks!

44. Jackie d sanchez

December 4, 2018 - 9:34 pm

how do i buy this for my son..he is at DNE in Lincoln Nebraskan

45. Randee

December 4, 2018 - 9:24 pm

Hello,
    I don’t know why some are commenting that Jpay tablets are not available. I know an inmate in Missouri that got his last week. First entry on here says none for Missouri. A Missouri inmate just got his. I want to know what is wrong with you app. Have to go to jpay.com for email, etc. can’t send pics either because app does not worked. Has been reinstalled on several devices, no help. You do need an IT department. I’ve called and all they say is reinstall, no IT here. You aware of this problem?

December 5, 2018 - 11:25 am

Hi Tina – JPay tablets are only available in West Tennessee State Prison. Thanks!

47. Tina Shouse

December 4, 2018 - 8:59 pm

I was wondering if the tablets are available for whiteville correctional facility in whiteville Tennessee. Thank you

December 5, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi Maria – Your loved ones can see the list of games available to them. Thanks!

49. Maria

December 4, 2018 - 7:41 pm

how can we know a list of games availability?

December 4, 2018 - 3:09 pm

Hi Candy – We do not have any current plans to offer a tablet promotion in Missouri at this time. Thanks!

51. Candy Chavez

December 4, 2018 - 2:53 pm

Will the MDOC be involved any time soon with the tablet upgrade? Or ever offer a seperate media account to order what your friend or family needs? Thank you

December 4, 2018 - 5:28 pm

Hi Twelah – You can order a tablet through your JPay account on the mobile app or JPay.com – or through customer service (800-574-5729). You will see pricing when you log into your account and attempt to make the purchase. Thanks!

53. Twelah L. lamb

December 4, 2018 - 1:05 pm

How do I order a tablet, and how much are they

December 4, 2018 - 5:31 pm

Hi Patricia – Tablets are not available in Texas DOC facilities. Thanks!

55. Patricia Williams

December 4, 2018 - 9:21 am

Good morning,

Are JPay Tablets available to the Michaels Unit in Tennessee Colony, TX?

December 4, 2018 - 6:04 pm

Hi Shirley – To communicated with your loved one, please use the JPay mobile app or your JPay account on JPay.com. Thanks!

57. shirley a thomas

December 1, 2018 - 7:09 pm

hell0 Richie this is u sister Shirley seeing if it works love u

December 4, 2018 - 6:06 pm

Hi Barbara – We do not have any more promotions scheduled for 2018. You can call customer service you will give you the 10% off pricing for Louisiana – 800-574-5729. Thanks!

59. BARBARA R JOHNSON

December 1, 2018 - 2:07 pm

Hello
    Please let me know when the JPay5 player will go on sale at the Department of Corrections, Dixon Correctional Institute in Jackson, LA. Also, the stamps

60. Samantha McClure

November 30, 2018 - 8:45 pm

If you know anyone that needs a pen pal I’m free all the time and will gladly write anyone who sends me a letter… My address is 3461 S. 1000 E. Crawfordsville IN 47933

December 4, 2018 - 6:07 pm

Hi Pamela – Only your son can request a new tablet through the JPay kiosk. For more information, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

62. pamela powell

November 30, 2018 - 6:49 pm

Is it any way I can purchase a JP5 tablet for my son in Coffee Correctional in Georgia. I’ve been trying to figure out how, initially they were given to all inmates and his is broken. Please help

« Older Comments