25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

November 9, 2018 - 3:33 pm

Hi William – There are no plans to introduce a new JP5s. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:32 pm

Hi Natalie – The promotion is for this week, Monday – Friday. So unfortunately we cannot apply the promotion to an October 30th order. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:31 pm

Hi Terry – Customer Service will reach out to you directly shortly. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:30 pm

Hi Tanya – Unfortunately not because Texas DOC does not have tablets. Thanks!

5. Tanya Rendon

November 9, 2018 - 11:53 am

Is this available in the allred unit in Texas?

6. Terry L Morris

November 9, 2018 - 11:05 am

I have been trying to order the JP5S Tablet all week. There is no place on the JPay website to place my order. Everytime I click on the advert I am taken to this page. I have tried clicking on the Send JPay Credits button on the main page and find nothing or any link to making this purchase. I have called JPay Customer Service to inquire about the purchase and was told that I can not order the JP5S Tablet over the telephone and I would have to order it online. I asked how I was to do that. I was placed on hold several times with no clear answer. My Son tried to order through the Kiosk but was not able to place the order. So, JPay gives a discount but no way to complete the order. Great.

7. Natalie Lyn Underwood

November 9, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hello, I ordered the small JP5 Tablet, placed the order on 10/30/18. The Confirmation Order Number is 169790 . Can the 25% off Promotion be applied to this order. Please let me know. Thank you.

8. William A. Anthony Jr.

November 9, 2018 - 9:35 am

are there plans to introduce a new version of the jP5s?

9. Ed

November 9, 2018 - 9:34 am

How do I sign my relative up for this? Can’t find the button or the costs offered at full or 25%?

10. KH

November 8, 2018 - 11:20 pm

Can l purchase a tablet for my son in OH? He is at Noble Correctional Institution. Please let me know. Thanks

11. Peggy

November 8, 2018 - 7:13 pm

For Stafford Creek corrections center in Washington it does not say what version is available and how much it would cost. I already called customer service and they told me to click on the state and it would tell me and the representative was wrong because nothing comes up regarding the tablet. So what now genius

12. Shirley Ann Jones

November 8, 2018 - 5:56 pm

Hello When will this promotion be available in Sanderson, Florida, which is Baker Work Camp.

13. Betty Cochran

November 8, 2018 - 5:50 pm

We have been trying for over 2 months to order our son a new tablet due to his being broken. He is in Ohio and has submitted over 4 tickets to turn his in and nothing has happened. He received a notice that his ticket is finally being processed again but no time line. Is there anyway we can purchase one at the 25% off before it goes away. It’s been over 2month it shouldn’t take this long! Help

14. Shantell G

November 8, 2018 - 5:35 pm

I ordered a tablet for my son on 8/19 & he still hasn’t recieved it. I was told in an email on 10/9/18 that he should get it within 2 weeks, still no tablet. Customer service directs me to send an email. I would like to get this resolved and have the tablet sent to him.

15. Kathy

November 8, 2018 - 5:12 pm

my son’s tablet’s battery has stop working, some inmates have exploded, is this common? How can I order another tablet for him or should he order it from prison(Minnesota) I would like to get the discount on it! I can not find the order information.

November 8, 2018 - 3:26 pm

Hi Celeste – JPay is not the tablet provider in Colorado so we cannot comment on that situation. Thanks!

17. Celeste Diamond

November 8, 2018 - 3:12 pm

My husband is currently in holding to be transferred to a prison. He was told the tablet program has been revoked here in Colorado. Is this true?

November 8, 2018 - 1:06 pm

Hi Carra – Customer Service just left you a message. Disabling the current tablet is part of the process of ordering a new tablet. Thanks!

November 8, 2018 - 12:45 pm

Hi Cathy – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can address this question. Thanks!

20. Cathy

November 8, 2018 - 12:43 pm

I purchased a Jpay tablet weeks ago and my boyfriend never got it. Is there any way I can cancel that order and purchase it at the 25% discount price?

21. Carra Morgan

November 8, 2018 - 12:30 pm

This actually wasn’t resolved- What needed to be accomplished has been nothing but a complete train wreck. So many calls and different answers from everyone involved. DOC Headquarters became involved and made things worse. I simply wanted the block taken off so we could upgrade him and he could order the new tablet at the sale price and they disabled his player without his permission. And the tablet is now not available for him to purchase at the promo price. Management is involved. I hope to have resolution soon.

November 8, 2018 - 11:38 am

Hi Sandra – All locations are listed in the blog post and Michigan is not participating. Thanks!

November 8, 2018 - 11:37 am

Hi Carra – Please check your email! This has been resolved. Thanks!

24. Carra Morgan

November 8, 2018 - 11:34 am

I have still not been contacted as you stated yesterday that I would be- we have the money loaded on his account and it is showing up at full price- this is an issue. We want to take advantage of the sale. Please contact me as soon as possible
    Carra 509-308-9720

25. SANDRA BALDERAS

November 8, 2018 - 11:12 am

ARE THEY BEING SOLD IN MICHIGAN FOR MI DOC? I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE MY BROTHERS TO JPAY5-S IS THAT POSSIBLE? HE HAS THE MINI NOW I THINK? IM NOT SURE WHAT ONE HE HAS THO….I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO THIS BEFORE THE PROMO ENDS PLEASE ASSIST THANKS.

November 8, 2018 - 10:47 am

Hi Crystal – IL does not have JPay tablets. We have listed all participating locations in the blog post. Thanks!

November 8, 2018 - 10:46 am

Hi Wendy – Unfortunately not because Texas does not have JPay tablets. Thanks!

November 8, 2018 - 10:46 am

Hello – When we launch new services we’ll be sure to inform all customers. We do not have a date for Video Visitation at this time. Thanks!

November 8, 2018 - 10:45 am

Hi Candace – We do not have plans at this time to distribute JPay tables in TX. Thanks!

30. Michelle

November 8, 2018 - 10:44 am

Is the tablet available at Camp Hill in Pa

31. Candace

November 8, 2018 - 6:47 am

Hello!

Will Texas facilities have access to the tablets any time soon?

32. REDd

November 7, 2018 - 11:20 pm

When will Missouri have the video visitation options?

33. Wendy Owens

November 7, 2018 - 9:35 pm

Is this available for inmates in Amarillo,Tx ?

34. Crystal

November 7, 2018 - 6:39 pm

Does Logan corrections in IL participate with these tablets? I want to get one for my sister

November 7, 2018 - 6:05 pm

Hi Michelle – Unfortunately JPay tablets are not available in Colorado. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 6:04 pm

Hi Alicia – Every promotion is different. If Louisiana participates in the next promotion we will inform all customers. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 6:03 pm

Hi Carra – Customer Service will reach out to you directly to see if they remove the block. Thanks!

38. Carra Morgan

November 7, 2018 - 2:28 pm

Help! I have been getting the run around trying to upgrade my husbands tablet to the newest with the promo. 3 calls 3 different answers. We need the block taken off of his account so he can place the order. We want to spend money on your products and services… Please call me-
    Carra 509-308-9720

39. Alicia Young

November 7, 2018 - 2:15 pm

Will this 25% discount be afforded to any Louisiana DOC locations any time soon? And if so, when?

40. Michelle Shelden

November 7, 2018 - 12:37 pm

Are the tablets avail at Bent County Correctional Facility in Las Animas Co?

November 7, 2018 - 11:46 am

Hi Kim – We apologize for the inconvenience however Customer Service is the department that can help. Please continue to work with them. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:46 am

Hi Angela – Yes, that is the discounted price. Thanks!

43. Kim

November 7, 2018 - 11:45 am

I purchased a replacement player on 3/30/2017. The player has not been working correctly for almost 2 months. Several tickets have been submitted, but we are no closer to getting a fix to the problem. I need to get this resolved so I can remain in contact with my family member. I have called customer service and they told me to post this request. Thank you.

44. Angela Smith Holley

November 7, 2018 - 11:45 am

How do you retrieve the 25%? Is the 97.74 the discount price?

November 7, 2018 - 11:32 am

Hi Kristen – The option to purchase a tablet should be available when you log into your JPay account. Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

46. kristen emmons

November 7, 2018 - 11:30 am

I am trying to purchase a tablet for my loved one but I have not been able to figure out where to go to get it. Is there anyone that can help me?

November 7, 2018 - 11:19 am

Hi Marie – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:17 am

Hi Danielle – Customer Service will reach out to you directly. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:15 am

Hi Moreen – You’ll be able to see the promotional price when you attempt to purchase the tablet through your JPay account. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:15 am

Hi Kelli – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks!