25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

December 4, 2018 - 6:08 pm

Hi Clyde – When you log into your account and attempt to purchase a tablet you will see the pricing listed. Thanks!

2. Clyde Johnson

November 30, 2018 - 1:25 pm

What is the cost for the JP5S or mini?

3. tracey

November 28, 2018 - 9:43 am

it would be helpful if JPAY would note somewhere on their website that it takes 45 days before the device is shipped from their warehouse!! Also, your customer service department needs some additional training on the importance of customer service. I understand our loved ones are incarcerated and that comes with a astigmatism that they arent owed any respect but when i pay my money for your product and get a customer service rep that has an attitude answering my questions regarding the tablet i ordered and paid for 36 days ago which Jpay did not have any issue taking my money the day the order was placed, leaves a very bad experience!!

November 28, 2018 - 11:05 am

Hi Robin – Yes, incarcerated individuals in Georgia DOC receive free tablets. Thanks!

5. Robin seaborn

November 28, 2018 - 9:12 am

Hello, I would like to know if Riverbend Correctional Facility in Georgia has the option for a JP tablet?

November 26, 2018 - 9:17 am

Hi Christie – JPay tablets are available in Ohio DOC. Thanks!

7. Christie Trujillo

November 26, 2018 - 7:25 am

Hello, does the Cleveland Correctional Center offer JPay tablets?

November 26, 2018 - 9:24 am

Hi Suzi – We do not have any more tablet sales planned for 2018. Thanks!

9. Suzi

November 24, 2018 - 4:03 pm

Florida- Jackson County
    When is the next tablet sale? Will it be before Christmas?

November 26, 2018 - 9:30 am

Hi Chris – JPay services thousands of locations. To see all the facilities we service, visit http://www.JPay.com and click on the “prison search” button at the top of the page. Thanks!

11. Chris

November 23, 2018 - 3:49 pm

Is Branchville corrections still with jpay

November 26, 2018 - 9:35 am

Hi Christy – Tablets are not available in Texas DOC facilities. Thanks!

13. Christy Sterner

November 22, 2018 - 10:43 pm

Are they available in TX specifically the Telford unit?

November 26, 2018 - 9:37 am

Hi Teresa – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase a tablet. Thanks!

15. Teresa J Borrero

November 22, 2018 - 9:05 pm

Im trying to purchase the tablet,Is for Franklin Correctional Institution. the Kiosh Machine has been broken for months so my son cant order it and so loosing out on the deadline for Nov 9th.Please tell me how to purchase it because is very complicated wont let me do it. Thank You Teresa

November 26, 2018 - 9:47 am

Hello – Texas DOC facilities do not have access to JPay tablets. Thanks!

17. baby girl

November 22, 2018 - 11:32 am

does the polunsky unit use these tablets

November 26, 2018 - 9:49 am

Hi Marlean – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase your husband a new tablet. Thanks!

19. Marlean

November 22, 2018 - 2:20 am

How can I order an replacement tablet for my husband his keeps shutting off after he syncs it.

November 21, 2018 - 10:42 am

Hi Shelley – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can give you more information on tablets. Thanks!

21. Shelley

November 19, 2018 - 9:48 pm

How much do h tablets cost

November 19, 2018 - 3:55 pm

Hi John – Correct, Oklahoma does not currently offer JP5 tablets.

23. John O

November 17, 2018 - 9:46 pm

So was Oklahoma one of those states which did not offer JP5 ‘s ??

November 19, 2018 - 3:55 pm

Hi Kelley – JPay tablets are not offered in Colorado. Thanks!

25. Kelley Rodriguez

November 17, 2018 - 2:42 pm

IS THIS AVAILABLE IN cOLORADO? SPECIFICALLY CROWLEY COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILTY

November 19, 2018 - 3:56 pm

Hi Maria – You can purchase a tablet through your JPay account when you sign in. If the option is not available to you, then only your loved one can purchase the tablet from the kiosk. Thanks!

27. Maria

November 17, 2018 - 12:12 pm

I would like to purchase a tablet for my son Eric
    There is no option here in the website to place an order
    Please let me know how I can place an order to buy a tablet to my son

November 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Chequita – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. You’ll need to provide your loved one’s inmate ID number so they can look into the tablet locking concern. We do not have a list of new locations going live with JPay in California. Thanks!

29. Chequita

November 15, 2018 - 8:07 pm

My son has recently moved to another California institution which does not have email or JPay media services. I was told that once he moved to the new institution he would still be able to play his music he already bought on the tablet. Apparently after 30 days his tablet locked and he is not able to get into it. He is not the only inmate this has happened. I would like to know why the tablets locked from playing music he already bought.

Also, I heard that there are other California institutions that are going to be added to the list that offer JPay services. Can you tell me where I can find that list?

November 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Lauren – Thank you for your interest, however at this time we do not have a new tablet available, nor do we have information to share. Thanks!

31. Lauren

November 15, 2018 - 5:12 pm

What is the newest JPAY5 item?
    When will new ones be coming out?
    Will there be a sale for the state of VA?
    Thank you!

November 19, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Hi Glenda – Yes, the JPay tablet are available at that location. Thanks!

33. glenda mullins

November 15, 2018 - 4:43 pm

Are the tablets in Florida prisons central reception in Orlando Fl.

November 13, 2018 - 3:58 pm

Hi Heather – Tablets are not available in AZ DOC at this time. Thanks!

35. Heather

November 13, 2018 - 12:37 pm

Idk if Douglas Az does tablet Yet in there prison how do I go find out that they have them there or not Thxs

November 13, 2018 - 3:59 pm

Hi Leah – The promotion was only for last week, Monday – Friday. However, if you would still like to purchase a tablet for your loved one you can do so through your JPay account or email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

37. Leah Phillips

November 13, 2018 - 11:13 am

Hi my name is Leah Phillips and I would like to get my fiance Lee Pounds a new Jp5 tablet of the bigger version his doc. Number is 789851and I was wondering how I can get the discount applied and how much the tablet is? Please message me back when you can at LeahBPhillips40@gmail.com.

November 13, 2018 - 4:01 pm

Hi Rene – The promotion was not available in Louisiana – all participating locations are listed in the blog post. For more information, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

39. Rene’ H.

November 12, 2018 - 8:49 pm

Are the new JP5’s available to purchase for a loved one who is at Allen Correctional Center in Kinder, LA? When I click on on, it says he has a JP5. I don’t know it it’s a new one or not. I need help figuring out all this info. Where do I go? Please help.

November 12, 2018 - 1:19 pm

Hi Ivan – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this concern. Thanks!

41. IVAN BORAK

November 12, 2018 - 12:25 pm

HI-MY SON WILL NOT BE IN HIS CAMP TO RECEIVE HIS J-5 TABLET AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE WRONG CAMP-I NEED TO HAVE MY ORDER REFUNDED ASAP BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD WHICH ENDS IN 2152-IVAN BORAK-HIS DOC NUMBER IS L81523-NOBODY HAS HELPED ME
    IT WAS PURCHASED OCTOBER 31, 2018 FOR $39.95 THANK YOU

November 12, 2018 - 1:19 pm

Hi Brian – All of the participating locations were listed in the blog post. Unfortunately, Arizona was not participating. Thanks!

43. Brian

November 12, 2018 - 2:34 am

I wanted to buy my uncle a tablet.He’s in Arizona .Florence.Eyeman.Is this available to me / him. Thank you very much.

November 12, 2018 - 1:20 pm

Hi Shawntil – The option to purchase a tablet is made available in your JPay account when you log in. Thanks!

45. Shawntil Wheeler

November 12, 2018 - 12:13 am

Hi I would like to fine out where I can purchase the tablet. Thanks in advance for you response.

November 12, 2018 - 1:21 pm

Hi Marie – The option to purchase a tablet (if applicable for your loved one) is located through your JPay account when you log in. Your loved one also has the option to purchase through the JPay kiosk. Thanks!

47. marie

November 11, 2018 - 10:51 pm

hello i would like to purchase a tablet for my brother he is in auburn correctional facility i do not know where should i click to purchase it can you help me please
    thanks

November 12, 2018 - 1:21 pm

Hi Robert – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this request. Thanks!

49. Robert Smith

November 11, 2018 - 7:48 pm

Hello to whom it may concern,
    My name is Robert Smith and I was trying to purchase a JP5 Tablet for Nora Igova WA4105 and would not allow me to go through with the transaction stating that she has one already, the reason I was trying to purchase another was because the one that she has is not working and I was trying to get one before the deadline of November 9 for the 25% off, she has sent in a repair ticket with no response at this time,
    Sincerely yours
    Robert D Smith

November 12, 2018 - 1:22 pm

Hi Renee – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Please include the inmate ID number of your loved one. Thanks!

51. Renee S

November 11, 2018 - 11:50 am

I am having a hard time finding out if Death Row inmates in Florida State Prison in Raiford Florida can receive tablets. The prison itself it not being helpful and sending me around to other departments in a circle with no one there attempting to answer this question. Please help. Thanks

Renee’

November 12, 2018 - 1:23 pm

Hi James – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

53. James E

November 11, 2018 - 9:45 am

Why is it when I schedule a video visitation it says inmate doesn’t have permission to receive video visitation?

November 12, 2018 - 1:23 pm

Hi James- Incarcerated individuals in Missouri receive their tablet for free. Thanks!

55. James E

November 11, 2018 - 3:02 am

Do inmates in the Chillicothe Missouri department of corrections have to pay for tablets

56. Dana Driggers

November 10, 2018 - 7:12 pm

What about imates in Florida that was effrctrd by hurricane Michael an. Kiosks are still not working cause if the hurricane doesnt seem fair being there noway they can order the tablet

November 12, 2018 - 1:25 pm

Hi Amy – We do not have any plans to run another tablet promotion at this time. Thanks!

58. Amy

November 10, 2018 - 5:25 pm

I tried purchasing one on Friday before the promotion ended but I could not find a place on the website to order one and now the promotion has ended. Someone told me today to try to do it from the app, I found the spot where it says purchase tablet but now the promotion has ended. Will you be running another promotion any time soon that I can take advantage of to buy one?

59. Robert

November 10, 2018 - 3:24 pm

So what is the actual cost of the JPay 5 Tablet?

November 12, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Karah – JPay tablets will not be offered in Indiana. Please reach out to the DOC for more information on the new vendor. Thanks!

61. Karah Sims

November 10, 2018 - 3:02 pm

Hi,
    Wabash Valley Correctional Facility in Indiana will be switching to tablets next month, I was wondering if I will be able to purchase a tablet for my loved one. If so when will I be able to place my order and how exactly do I do it? Also what is the cost of a tablet?

November 12, 2018 - 1:26 pm

Hi Janice – You can see the cost of a tablet when you log into your JPay account. Thanks!

63. Janice B Golden

November 10, 2018 - 1:28 pm

What is the cost of a JPay tablet?

November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm

Hi Rebecca – The participating locations were listed in the blog post, however Oklahoma was not participating. Thanks!

65. rebecca cole

November 10, 2018 - 10:25 am

Is this available in oklahoma?

November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm

Hi Donna – This is not available in Georgia since incarcerated individuals receive their tablets for free there. Thanks!

67. Donna

November 10, 2018 - 4:03 am

Hi there … I too cannot seem to find where to order this tablet. My mentee is in a prison in Georgia Pulaski State Prison. Is this product available there and how can I find out how much it is? And where to order? Thank you!

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Kaylyn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who an help you with your concerns. Thanks!

69. kaylyn correll

November 10, 2018 - 1:44 am

I’m having the same exact issue as terry, it gives an option for a discount, BUT NO PRICE,and no way to complete the order,unless you go in, make an account and fund their account.( No telling where the money will go) but the only problem I see with that is the money just sitting there until the delivery date (WHERE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS states up to FOURTY FIVE Days FOR DELIVERY OF THE TABLET) yet SECTION 8 IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS clearly states “JPAY CREDITS ARE NON TRANSFERRABLE AND UNUSED JPAY CREDITS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THE FUNDS SIT in the inmates account for ONE MONTH. So by the time I “add credits” (not even knowing the full amount of the tablet) it’ll be 45 days and my money is gone because the tablets weren’t delivered yet. Along with THAT the facility my family member is currently at has confirmed a delivery on december 12th for the tablets , and they are receiving them for educational purposes, like completing GED courses etc, which was a part of their sentence. No payment plans were discussed. So if I could get an explinantion on why I would fund their account if they are getting them for free

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Zina – The JPay tablets are not available in Texas. Thanks!

71. zina

November 10, 2018 - 1:32 am

is the jp5 tablet available for texas/connally unit in kenedy texas 78119

November 12, 2018 - 1:29 pm

Hi Keisha – The purchasing is always done from your JPay account. Thanks!

73. Keisha

November 10, 2018 - 12:57 am

hello can you please@provide info on how to order a tablet. there is no lonk or icon that permits me to make the purchase

November 12, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Hi Michael- We apologize for the confusion, however JPay has not raised any pricing…in fact this promotion is a discounted price. Thanks!

75. Michael Miller

November 9, 2018 - 9:42 pm

How do you raise the prices to almost double of what they were right before the holidays? I don’t see that being a brilliant marketing.

November 12, 2018 - 1:31 pm

Hi Joanne – Customer Service will respond to you. Thank you for your patience.

77. joanne campbell

November 9, 2018 - 8:54 pm

Hi ,I have tried to order a Jpay tablet , or even get a price for one would be good , Not very user friendly, would it be possible to get some more information , I have sent two request via email to Jpay with no response , please can you respond with an email address that I can get a response with some relevant information please , I am in the Uk with the time difference and work commitments calling your customer service is not an option.

November 12, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi Coretta – Tablets are available in MO. Thanks!

79. Coretta

November 9, 2018 - 8:02 pm

Hi just wanting to know if the tablet is available for the Missouri Eastern Correctional Center yet?

November 12, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi Emmy – Your loved one received a user guide with his tablet. However, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

81. Emmy

November 9, 2018 - 7:29 pm

My loved one has a tablet in Florida and is having multiple issues – photos are deleting themselves, he’s purchased games that are not showing up once purchased, and he’s selecting albums that have prices – but then say “not available” when he tries to purchase. He also never received a users guide. Is there any way to request a users guide? I’ve reached out to jpay customer service twice and never received a reply.

82. Toni Ennett

November 9, 2018 - 6:55 pm

I have been trying for several days to purchase the JP5 tablet for my brother and am unable to do so online. I called the 800 number listed and they were not helpful at all.

November 12, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hi Emily – There is not date to provide tablets in NC at this time, and email is not available at this time. Thanks!

84. Emily Bryant

November 9, 2018 - 5:59 pm

Does craven correctional institute not hove the option for email? I tried to purchase the stamps but when I try to add the contact it says contact already exists. Also do you know if anywhere in NC will get tablets in the near future?

November 12, 2018 - 1:34 pm

Hi Carolyn – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

86. Carolyn

November 9, 2018 - 5:49 pm

I need to purchase by 9pm eastern what do I do

November 12, 2018 - 1:35 pm

Hi Shantell – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

88. Shantell

November 9, 2018 - 4:07 pm

I ordered a tablet for my son on 8/19 & he still hasn’t recieved it. I was told in an email on 10/9/18 that he should get it within 2 weeks, still no tablet. Customer service directs me to send an email. I would like to get this resolved and have the tablet sent to him.

November 12, 2018 - 1:35 pm

Hi Lekenvish – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

90. LEKENVISH CLOUSE

November 9, 2018 - 3:45 pm

I am experiencing the same issue as Terry. I have been trying to place an order for my brother for the past 7 days and I keep being told to get online to order. I would like to order asap while its 25% off.

November 9, 2018 - 3:30 pm

Hi Tanya – Unfortunately not because Texas DOC does not have tablets. Thanks!

92. Tanya Rendon

November 9, 2018 - 11:53 am

Is this available in the allred unit in Texas?

November 9, 2018 - 4:07 pm

Hi Terry – We looked and do not see a JPay account associated with your email in this blog post. If your son is not able to order at tablet it is most likely because he does not have the option to purchase due to a current tablet being in his possession. If you provide the email associated with your JPay account we can review and give the option to purchase a JPay tablet right away. Thanks!

November 9, 2018 - 3:31 pm

Hi Terry – Customer Service will reach out to you directly shortly. Thanks!

95. Terry L Morris

November 9, 2018 - 11:05 am

I have been trying to order the JP5S Tablet all week. There is no place on the JPay website to place my order. Everytime I click on the advert I am taken to this page. I have tried clicking on the Send JPay Credits button on the main page and find nothing or any link to making this purchase. I have called JPay Customer Service to inquire about the purchase and was told that I can not order the JP5S Tablet over the telephone and I would have to order it online. I asked how I was to do that. I was placed on hold several times with no clear answer. My Son tried to order through the Kiosk but was not able to place the order. So, JPay gives a discount but no way to complete the order. Great.

November 9, 2018 - 3:32 pm

Hi Natalie – The promotion is for this week, Monday – Friday. So unfortunately we cannot apply the promotion to an October 30th order. Thanks!

97. Natalie Lyn Underwood

November 9, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hello, I ordered the small JP5 Tablet, placed the order on 10/30/18. The Confirmation Order Number is 169790 . Can the 25% off Promotion be applied to this order. Please let me know. Thank you.