25% Off JPay Tablets – Promotion Ends Friday, November 9th!

We know how important it is to stay connected with your loved ones, especially as we approach the holiday season.  As a special promotion, JPay is offering 25% off JP5 Tablets this week – ending 9pm EST, Friday, November 9, 2018!  Take advantage of this discounted rate and give your loved ones the gift of a new JP5 tablet!

If your loved one is located in Ohio DOC or West Tennessee State Prison (female population), they can receive a new JP5 tablet through the promotion if they are upgrading from a JP3/JP4/JP5mini or if they currently do not own a tablet.  All other participating locations can purchase a JP5 tablet without those restrictions.

Locations participating in the 25% off promotion include:  Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

November 7, 2018 - 11:12 am

Hi Margaret – If your loved one does not own a tablet OR if they own a JP3/4 or the JP5mini then they can take advantage of the promotion. If your loved one does not own a tablet, you can purchase one for them. In this scenario, you’ll see the promotional pricing listed when you attempt to purchase the tablet through your JPay account. If your loved one does own a JP3/4 or a JP5mini, then only your loved one can purchase an upgrade from the kiosk. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:06 am

Hi Patti – The promotional pricing is set and displayed for the participating locations. If you’re having issues with a participating location, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:05 am

Hi Morris – If your friend has a JP5mini he can purchase a JP5s for the promotional 25% off price. Since he owns a tablet, only he can purchase that version from the kiosk. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:04 am

Hi Carolyn – Florida is not participating in this promotion. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you purchase a tablet and provide more information on the services offered. If your loved one already has a tablet then you might receive the error message. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:03 am

Hi Fred – Please email pressinquiries@JPay.com and we’ll look into this matter for you. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:02 am

Hi Penelope – If the promotion is available to you/your loved one, then you’ll see the option to purchase the JP5 tablet through your JPay account. If you’re having trouble, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 11:01 am

Hi Jane – Customer Service just sent you an email! Thanks!

November 7, 2018 - 10:58 am

Hi Kelli – Yes you can! The JP5s with the promotional price will be available for purchase through your JPay account. Thanks!

9. Kelli N

November 7, 2018 - 10:57 am

I would like to upgrade from the JP4 to the JP7 for a female inmate at ORW in Ohio. Can I purchase that online??

10. Jane

November 7, 2018 - 10:41 am

My step-son is at the Marion Ohio Correctional facility and he has an older model that isn’t working. Is this available for him? How much will it cost? I don’t see an option when I am logged into Jpay.com to purchase it for him. Do I fund his media account? If so, again, I need to know how much it will cost.

Jane

11. Penelope Howell

November 7, 2018 - 10:23 am

Hi i’m trying to order the jp5 and having trouble -can you walk me thru it-thank you

12. fred Castetter

November 7, 2018 - 6:26 am

my stepson ordered one through the prison and never received it. We were told it was returned to Jpay but have no proof that it was ever returned. We have not been able to get any help from Jpay, Fedex or FDOC in locating it.

13. Carolyn

November 7, 2018 - 2:25 am

Do you offer the 25% off for Lowell correctional in Ocala, Florida? Is j-pay the only place approved for tablets that we can buy for our love one? Every time I try to purchase the tablet it says error. How much are the tablets? Can the prison get wifi and does it cost, how much for music downloads & other adds like games etc…….

14. Morris

November 6, 2018 - 9:34 pm

My friend is in Grafton CI in Ohio. His JP 5 tablet is dying. Can I purchase a replacement? Also there is no link to purchase on your site.

15. Patti Tilford

November 6, 2018 - 9:34 pm

I hope that the 25% will come off the price when the loved one buy’s it, cause it doesn’t show the discount price and want to know will the loved one get refunded for the 25%. should be like $97.50, for the player.

16. Margaret Cipolla

November 6, 2018 - 9:24 pm

I have a friend in Lake Erie Correctional can it be purchased for there and if so how, I do not see anywhere to purchase it. Also what is the price.

17. Kelli L Bailey

November 6, 2018 - 8:26 pm

I purchased the JP5 last week for my loved one, it’s still pending. Can I get it for the promotional price? Or cancel that order and reorder it? That’s a difference of $35, I’d much rather put that money on his books for food or other essentials to get.

18. Moreen R Parrish

November 6, 2018 - 7:37 pm

How much is the tablet ?

19. Danielle Bender

November 6, 2018 - 6:48 pm

I need help! My loved one has the small player in Washington State and I want to get him the bigger one but we don’t have the option to buy one because he already has one and your service department is telling us that we have to put in a ticket to request this but that will take 14 days and we will miss the promotion. Please help!

20. Marie Eldred

November 6, 2018 - 6:39 pm

My son arrived at a NJ facility last week, and it shows as participating in this offer. He ordered his tablet last week. He has not received it yet. Can he still get this discount? It hardly seems fair if not. He would have waited if he knew about the promotion.

November 6, 2018 - 4:44 pm

Hi Glenda – Unfortunately VA is not participating in the promotion. The participating locations include Idaho DOC, Minnesota DOC, Nebraska DOC, New Jersey DOC, North Dakota DOC (as well as DWCRC), Ohio DOC, TAFT Correctional Institution in California, West Tennessee State Penitentiary (female population) in Tennessee and Washington DOC.

November 6, 2018 - 4:42 pm

Hi Linda – If your loved one does not have a tablet he can purchase one with this promotion or you can purchase it for him! Once he has the tablet he can write/save/read emails on that tablet and so much more. Thanks!

23. Glenda

November 6, 2018 - 4:36 pm

My husband is in prison in Virginia. he ahs the small Jpay tablet, is he eligible for the 25% off upgrade.

24. Linda L. Utterdyke

November 6, 2018 - 4:35 pm

Love one is in Lake Erie Correctional Institution, Conneaut, Ohio and has no tablet. Is it availabe for use at that correctional institution for emails or will that be coming later this month?

November 6, 2018 - 4:06 pm

Hi Maria – North Central in Ohio? If he has a JP5mini he can upgrade to the JP7 with the promotion. Thanks!

26. Jan Wenrick

November 6, 2018 - 4:04 pm

how disrespectful to your customers that you cannot answer a simple question – How much does the JP5 cost? Why does one have to go through the ordering process to find out the price? I am so disappointed as to how you are marketing this item. For some individuals (not me) this is a very important thing to know, especially with the holidays coming up.

27. Maria

November 6, 2018 - 3:57 pm

My brother is in North Central and has the small one will he be able to get the big tablet and also when will North Central get the ones where they can do video chat with their loved ones

November 6, 2018 - 3:30 pm

Hi Juile – Is that Madison Correctional in Ohio? If so – if your son currently owns a JP5 tablet then the promotion would not be available. If he does not own a tablet or owns a JP3/4, then the promotion is available for him/you. Thanks!

29. Juile

November 6, 2018 - 3:07 pm

My son is at MaCI

November 6, 2018 - 2:45 pm

Hi Tamiko – Of course! You can call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 2:44 pm

Hi Dee – If your loved one can receive a tablet through this promotion then you will see the option to purchase the tablet when you log into your JPay account. The promotional price will be listed. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 2:43 pm

Hi Marla – If your loved one can receive a new tablet through this promotion you’ll be able to see the price when you log into your JPay account and attempt to purchase the device during the promotional period. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 2:43 pm

Hi Kimberly – If you do not have the option then the promotion is not available for your loved one at this time. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 2:42 pm

Hi Marti – Incarcerated individuals in Georgia receive JP5 tablets. Thanks!

35. MARTI WALKER

November 6, 2018 - 2:38 pm

I was wondering if someone could tell me when or if the Institutions in Georgia are going to receive updated tablets. Currently I think they have JP3 tablets. But I am not sure, but I can find out.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Marti Walker

36. Kimberly Danon

November 6, 2018 - 2:02 pm

Thank you but the problem is, I can’t see any option to purchase it.

37. Marla Sheely

November 6, 2018 - 1:58 pm

how much is the JP5

38. Marla Sheely

November 6, 2018 - 1:57 pm

how much is the JP5? My friend already has one but not the new one.

39. Dee

November 6, 2018 - 1:43 pm

How many credits do I need to put into the Media Account to purchase the JP5 tablet? Can I purchase it and have you send it?

40. Tamiko

November 6, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Is there a way we can call and order it because through the computer is much more difficult especially for the not so computer savvy? I’m trying to find the price after the percentage and so on and it is proving not so easy to find. Also is If I can’t call in and order is there a step by step way to order this computer before the sale is over?

November 6, 2018 - 1:27 pm

Hi Sallie – You can purchase a tablet for your loved one in Ohio if he/she currently does not own a tablet, or if he/she is upgrading from a JP3/4 tablet. Those are the options in Ohio. For example, if your loved one currently owns a JP5 tablet, the option to purchase a new one for the promotion won’t be available. Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 1:24 pm

Hi Juile – Where is your son located? Thanks!

November 6, 2018 - 1:24 pm

Hi Kimberly – You can purchase the tablet for your loved one if he does not currently have a tablet OR if he’s upgrading from a JP3/4. If available, the option and pricing will show in your JPay account when you try to purchase. Thanks!

44. Kimberly Danon

November 6, 2018 - 1:01 pm

It says if there is not an option to buy the player to fund your loved ones account so they can buy it. How do you know how much to put on there account? The price is not stated anywhere that I can see. Does this mean he is not eligible? He is in London, OH

Thanks

45. Juile

November 6, 2018 - 12:56 pm

How do I know how much to fund my sons media account with so that he can buy one, if the only way to find out the price is to “click to purchase a tablet”, and that is not an option for me?? Please let me know a price.

46. Sallie

November 6, 2018 - 12:54 pm

Please explain what all this tablet can do in Ohio and why I can’t find a link that gives me that info?

November 6, 2018 - 12:36 pm

Hi Karen – Ohio does not currently have the Movie Store application. Ohio does offer education, including free KA Lite videos. Thanks!

48. Karen J Smith

November 6, 2018 - 12:34 pm

Does the Richland Correctional facility in Ohio offer education and movie rental on the tablets? How much would each movie rental be? Does their dorm need wifi for it to work?

November 6, 2018 - 12:14 pm

Hi Peggy – The 25% off promotion is the perfect time to purchase a tablet for your loved one. When you log into your account and click to purchase the tablet, the promotional price will be displayed. Thanks!

50. Peggy Simpson-Stevens

November 6, 2018 - 10:13 am

Hello, I was wondering how much the tablets cost. I wanted to get one for my son, but I need to make sure I can afford it.

Newer Comments »