14 Days of Love – Valentine’s Day eCards

To celebrate Valentine’s Day, JPay is revealing a new Valentine’s Day eCard each day from now until February 14th!  Make sure you check out the eCard catalog every day to send your loved ones some new e-love over the next 14 days!  Here is the first eCard that is now available!  Standard stamp pricing for eCards still apply.

February 20, 2019 - 1:36 pm

Hi Maria – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. If you are using the app once you select compose and choose the individuals name, type your message in the blank field. At the top, select attachment the options (use camera, add photos or send ecard) will appear. From a computer, select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 1:31 pm

Hi Ruby – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:40 pm

Hi Heather – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:38 pm

Hi Ciara – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:38 pm

Hi Sonya – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:38 pm

Hi Sue – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:37 pm

Hi Victoria – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. If you are using the app once you select compose and choose the individuals name, type your message in the blank field. At the top, select attachment the options (use camera, add photos or send ecard) will appear. From a computer, select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:33 pm

Hi Hilleary – We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble. To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. If you are using the app once you select compose and choose the individuals name, type your message in the blank field. At the top, select attachment the options (use camera, add photos or send ecard) will appear. From a computer, select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:16 pm

Hi Jane – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:08 pm

Hi Brandi – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:04 pm

Hi Pamela – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 11:56 am

Hi Karen – At this time, email and notes are not available at SCI Camp Hill in A. It is possible the individual was located elsewhere. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 10:19 am

Hi Jelissa – We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Please uninstall and then reinstall the app and ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the app as well! If you are still experiencing issues, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative. Thanks!

February 19, 2019 - 4:35 pm

Hi Bernard – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

February 19, 2019 - 1:43 pm

Hi Roasiane – Por favor, envie um e-mail support@jpay.com ou ligue para 800-574-5729 para falar com um representante de atendimento ao cliente que pode ajudá-lo. Thansk!

February 19, 2019 - 1:19 pm

Hi Nikea – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

17. Nikea Henson

February 18, 2019 - 3:55 pm

Eric t Henson I love u babe

18. rosiane santos

February 18, 2019 - 10:14 am

Gostaria de saber se os presos,todos eles vem essas publicações obrigada!!!

19. Bernard Goodwin

February 17, 2019 - 9:15 pm

I love you Brother

20. JELISSA LOPEZ

February 16, 2019 - 6:54 am

an inmate is sending ecard and where not receiving them

21. Karen Dopkant

February 15, 2019 - 2:49 pm

My son is in Camp Hill Prison and I used to be able to send emails after buying stamps. Now I can’t, I also used to be able to send a note whenever I put money on his account. Can’t do that either. Can you please advise as to why it’s not available anymore.

22. Pamela M Garcia

February 14, 2019 - 10:40 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day 💟💟

23. Brandi

February 14, 2019 - 9:13 pm

I love you so much, Baby!! I wish we could be together in each other’s arms tonight but life happens. God will bring you home to me soon, I pray this everyday!! I can’t wait for you to come home and we can make plans to do things together and just enjoy each other in the ways we know we do. Your my world, my everything, my heart and soul, my best friend, the love of my lifetime. Just wait till you get home I am gonna love all over you and show you how much I love and missed you !! We got a lot of time to make up baby!!

Happy Valentine’s day ,Shannon Todd!!

24. jane e powell

February 14, 2019 - 4:09 pm

Hi darling! Happy Valentine’s Day! hope you are having a great day. xoxo

25. hilleary

February 14, 2019 - 9:25 am

cant figure out how to purchase and send an e cardits giving me no option just keeps telling me about it I have the jpay app and it won’t let me do it from there either

26. Victoria Jackson

February 14, 2019 - 9:19 am

I don’t see any cards to send. How do I view the Valentine’s Day cards to send?

27. sue vanginault

February 14, 2019 - 5:31 am

I love you baby! Hurry home. Our lovely daughter and me miss you VERY much!!

28. Sonya

February 14, 2019 - 5:10 am

Boo thank you for making life worth it without you i wont be here. happy Valentine’s Day to greatest guy in the world and only god can judge you

29. Ciara

February 14, 2019 - 12:25 am

I miss you and Love you

30. Heather Wiegel

February 13, 2019 - 9:35 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
    LOVE U, CHUBBY

31. Ruby L Johnston

February 13, 2019 - 7:29 pm

Happy valentine’s Day

Love Mom

32. MARIA RODRIGUEZ

February 13, 2019 - 5:37 pm

how could I sent a Valentine card to my love ones

33. Ted Ofstedahl

February 13, 2019 - 5:01 pm

Be my Valentine
    I love you Hurricain

34. Allison

February 13, 2019 - 4:53 pm

What the hell did you do …. write me
    414 Hoya Ave
    HARRISBURG PA 17112

35. doug

February 13, 2019 - 2:20 pm

ok where is it then….

36. Eva McClinton

February 13, 2019 - 11:42 am

Happy Valentines DAY Stephen, I LOVE you ….Eva

37. Victoria Jackson

February 13, 2019 - 9:07 am

Please tell me how to send a Valentine’s Day ecard because this site only tells it can send ecards but I don’t see anything to send

38. Victoria Jackson

February 13, 2019 - 8:53 am

How do I view to send a Valentine’s Day card?

39. SYLVIA SIMS

February 12, 2019 - 8:24 pm

I just want to say that you mean the 🌎 to me I cherish,honor, and most of all respect you.

I 💘 you EARNEST ALEXANDER

40. Patricia F. Johnson

February 12, 2019 - 7:26 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day! Demond
    From: Mom, Sam, Niecy, Des, Daruis, Day-Day
    We love and miss you….See you soon.

41. jaquana green

February 12, 2019 - 7:17 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
    I LOVE YOU,
    LOVE QUANA.

42. david

February 12, 2019 - 7:16 pm

hello honey, i love i see your doing good . we love and miss you very much not one day goes by we all think of you always . HAPPY VVVVVVVVVVVDAY.love and kiss kiss kiss ,mom dad and DAVID.

43. Latonya Bryant

February 12, 2019 - 5:09 pm

I Love you Son. Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!

44. Shannon

February 12, 2019 - 6:04 am

Does Garza west unit in Texas have ecard for Valentine’s..my fiance was just transferred there on thursday

45. Latoya

February 12, 2019 - 3:37 am

How do you access this for the inmates in Nebraska because there’s nothing to let us do it.

46. Daphne

February 11, 2019 - 11:46 pm

I luv u 4 life Wolf!!💋💖💘💝💞

47. Johanna

February 11, 2019 - 2:00 pm

Hi Ronnie
    Just know that we miss you so much and love you to the moon and back. Gigi always thinking of you. No words can’t explained your absences wishing you were here with us.

48. Tabitha Shannon

February 11, 2019 - 12:59 pm

Where exactly Domingo to send an e-card to my friend in prison

49. Candice Graves

February 11, 2019 - 12:30 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day TRU,
    Know u r always in my heart, You are always loved
    Xoxo Angel