14 Days of Love – Valentine’s Day eCards

To celebrate Valentine’s Day, JPay is revealing a new Valentine’s Day eCard each day from now until February 14th!  Make sure you check out the eCard catalog every day to send your loved ones some new e-love over the next 14 days!  Here is the first eCard that is now available!  Standard stamp pricing for eCards still apply.

February 8, 2019 - 9:06 am

Hi Danielle – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

2. Dannielle Lanning

February 8, 2019 - 4:59 am

I love you and miss you Happy Valentine’s Day my wonderful husband!

February 8, 2019 - 9:19 am

Hi Peggy – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

4. Peggy Haskell

February 8, 2019 - 2:45 am

How do I send one of these ecards to my husband at the Central Florida Reception Center in Orlando FL?? pegg1019@yahoo.com

February 8, 2019 - 9:20 am

Hi Ber – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

6. Ber

February 8, 2019 - 1:51 am

I hope y’all have a great day and are blessed! Just remember…. God loves you!

February 8, 2019 - 9:21 am

Hi Kammy – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

8. Kammy

February 7, 2019 - 9:16 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day Daddy!!! We love you so much and can’t wait for you to come home.

February 8, 2019 - 9:22 am

Hi Jen – If eCard is available in your loved one state, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

10. jen

February 7, 2019 - 7:34 pm

I don’t see how to get a valentines day e-card or a link

February 8, 2019 - 9:24 am

Hi Jessica – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

12. Jessica

February 7, 2019 - 4:35 pm

How do I get signed up to send these cards to my fiancé who s incarcerated at CRC?

February 8, 2019 - 9:24 am

Hi Sharon – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

14. sharon d

February 7, 2019 - 2:10 pm

happy valentines day James love and miss you your future and your princess

February 8, 2019 - 9:25 am

Hi Christina – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

16. Christina Boyd

February 7, 2019 - 2:09 pm

I love u alot n miss u alot

February 8, 2019 - 9:25 am

Hi Linda – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

18. Linda L Camacho

February 7, 2019 - 1:26 pm

Hola Mi amor just want you to know I’m thinking of you te Amo con todo mi corazon.

February 8, 2019 - 9:26 am

Hi Gwen – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

20. Gwen

February 7, 2019 - 12:19 pm

Hi love I am sending you an early Valentine’s day ecard love you and miss you love Gwen

February 8, 2019 - 9:26 am

Hi Elaine – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

22. Elaine Scott

February 7, 2019 - 10:30 am

Happy Valentine’s Day Chris we are thinking about. Love you E.

February 8, 2019 - 9:26 am

Hi Patricia – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

24. patricia rivera

February 7, 2019 - 9:00 am

Happy Valentine’s day mijo love you and behave in there so you can come soon

February 8, 2019 - 9:31 am

Hi Sharon – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

26. Sharon

February 6, 2019 - 11:39 pm

I see where it talks of these valentines ecards. Even says “here is the first card” but I see no card there
    NOR do I see ANY PLACE there are cards in jpay website?!

February 8, 2019 - 9:32 am

Hi Amanda – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

28. Amanda

February 6, 2019 - 9:20 pm

Baby, I love you.
    Today,
    Tomorrow
    and ALWAYS.
    FOREVERS!! Yepz.

Love ya, YOUR AMANGEL

February 8, 2019 - 9:32 am

Hi Marissa – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

30. Marissa

February 6, 2019 - 6:50 pm

Jeremy aka Holmes,
    I miss you so much. I love you more and more each day. I am always just a call or e-mail away. I can’t wait to visit. Hugs, kisses, and all my love.
    To the moon, Boo.

February 8, 2019 - 9:53 am

32. Jessica

February 6, 2019 - 6:47 pm

How do I send a Ecard ?

February 8, 2019 - 9:58 am

Hello Megan – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

34. Megan Rippy

February 6, 2019 - 6:09 pm

Happy valentines Day Joseph I love you so much!! 💕💕your love💖

February 8, 2019 - 10:05 am

Hi Suzanne – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

36. Suzanne Pummill

February 6, 2019 - 5:55 pm

Hey Jess! Happy Valentine’s day! Be missing ya! Love Mom

February 8, 2019 - 10:10 am

Hi Kayla – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

38. ChildOfGod

February 6, 2019 - 2:55 pm

Maybe if this site was a little more user friendly, we could send an eCard to our loved ones! It says to browse the eCard catalog daily, yet there is no option for that on here! Just a thought! Have a blessed day!

February 6, 2019 - 9:56 am

Hi April – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

40. April Ogden

February 5, 2019 - 11:53 pm

Maybe this will put a smile on your face… :) 💖

February 6, 2019 - 10:00 am

Hi Brenda – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

42. BRENDA MILLS

February 5, 2019 - 3:14 pm

Just thought I would let you know I am thinking about you! So Happy that I can email you letters now. Love ya!
    Today
    Tomorrow
    And ALWAYS!!!!
    Love ya MOM!

February 6, 2019 - 10:00 am

Hi Lisa – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

44. Lisa Cole

February 4, 2019 - 11:23 pm

Happy Valentine’s day Jeremy from Your boy and me 😇

February 6, 2019 - 10:00 am

Hi Boss Lady – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

46. Boss Lady

February 4, 2019 - 10:51 pm

It’s all about the special love we share! Always and forever. My love to you!

February 8, 2019 - 10:39 am

Hi Vicky – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

48. VICKY

February 4, 2019 - 7:06 pm

I lOVE MY BABY SO MUCH CANT TaKE IT

February 8, 2019 - 10:39 am

Hi Brenda – You’re welcome, it is always a pleasure to ensure customer satisfaction. Thanks!

50. Brenda

February 4, 2019 - 2:54 pm

This is definitely a great idea. Thanks.

February 8, 2019 - 10:42 am

Hi Karen – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

52. karen smith

February 4, 2019 - 1:24 pm

please how do you find the valentine ecard

February 8, 2019 - 10:43 am

Hi Carrie – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

54. Carrie

February 4, 2019 - 9:49 am

Hope u r well, Angel is doing well. Your projected release (short) is 7.16.2019.
    Take Care we love u will come to visit as soon as we can. I will write you a letter soon.
    Luv Mom!

February 8, 2019 - 10:46 am

Hi Gennie – If there is email available in the state your loved one is located, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

56. Gennie Macias

February 4, 2019 - 9:01 am

Where is the ecards for valentine’s

February 8, 2019 - 10:50 am

Hi Rashawna – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

58. Rashawna

February 4, 2019 - 4:10 am

Happy Valentine’s day little bro we love ya

February 8, 2019 - 10:54 am

Hi Frances – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

60. frances Mckay

February 3, 2019 - 8:05 pm

hello there son, this is that month when everyone gets mushy cards and letters from the ones who love you. So moms always love their children no matter how old the child is. So to take the time to tell you how much your dad and I love you and can’t wait until all this stuff is over and we can be a family again.

February 8, 2019 - 11:50 am

Hi Lora- We are glad to hear how you utilize the service to make your loved one feel special. Thanks!

62. Lora Hammon

February 3, 2019 - 11:47 am

My boyfriend looks forward to opening up his emails and getting the daily Valentine’s Day cards. I also send him (2) paper cards everyday through the mail service, so he gets double Valentine’s Day cards to show him how much I love and miss him.

February 8, 2019 - 1:04 pm

Hi Kathleen – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

64. Kathleen Starr

February 2, 2019 - 3:53 pm

How do you look at the scars catalog for Valentine’s day?

February 8, 2019 - 1:12 pm

Hi Theresia – If email is available where your son is located, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

February 8, 2019 - 1:12 pm

Hi Dale – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

67. Dale

February 2, 2019 - 11:10 am

I love and Miss You so much. I still want to pick the phone up and call or send you a text.

February 8, 2019 - 1:16 pm

Hi Sandra – At this time, email service is not available at Craven CI in, hence you are unable to attach eCards. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

69. Sandra

February 2, 2019 - 10:54 am

I got a notification about sending a valentine to my boyfriend, however it is not giving me the option through my account. Help please . He is craven correction in new bern Nc

February 8, 2019 - 1:17 pm

Hi Louevelyn – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

71. Louevelyn McKnight

February 2, 2019 - 10:51 am

Hi love this is the first of the many ways I will express my love to you so loving you is one of the best things to happen to me ! ! !

February 8, 2019 - 1:18 pm

Hi Theresia – If email is available in the state your loved one is located, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks!

73. theresia swazey

February 2, 2019 - 6:11 am

ones for a son, for a mother to send to her son

February 8, 2019 - 1:23 pm

Hi Lynndrea – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

75. Lynndrea M Lewis

February 2, 2019 - 1:58 am

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💔❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💓❤❤💓💓💓💓💓💓💔❤❤❤❤❤❤💓💓💓🖤❤❤❤❤

February 8, 2019 - 1:33 pm

Hi Lillie – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

77. Boss Lady

February 2, 2019 - 12:36 am

To my Adrian my love to you each and everyday! I love you always and forever. Adrian Y do I love you so? It’s because you love me baby. Love you your BL

February 8, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Hi Johnna – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

79. Johnna

February 1, 2019 - 9:16 pm

Happy Valentines Day..

February 8, 2019 - 1:49 pm

Hi Mary – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

81. Mary Munson

February 1, 2019 - 4:18 pm

I love you so Much

February 8, 2019 - 1:50 pm

Hi Tamara – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

83. Tamara Walker

February 1, 2019 - 3:25 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day!!
    I love you

February 8, 2019 - 1:55 pm

Hi Kimberly – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

85. Kimberly Craddock

February 1, 2019 - 3:23 pm

Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you..

February 8, 2019 - 1:56 pm

Hi Teresa – To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. Select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you. We hope this helps. Thanks

87. Teresa M Hoff

February 1, 2019 - 1:54 pm

Hi, I cannot get into the Valentine’s Day card. What am I doing wrong? My nephew is in Bismarck, ND prison. Also I want to thank you for the amenities you offer the inmates to make their lives, and ours, more pleasant.

February 8, 2019 - 1:56 pm

Hi Carmela – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

89. Carmela Huereca

February 1, 2019 - 1:45 pm

to be your Valentine and I’ll say yes I want to be your Valentine now I have a question for you will you be my valentine I miss you Dennis can’t wait to see you and keep your ass out of there my pain in my butt love you sweetie