10% Off Stamp Pricing!

Dear JPay Customer,

In honor of National Email Week, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages to help you stay even more connected with your loved ones. Take advantage of the promotional pricing which starts today, Monday, June 10, 2019, at 11:00 am EST, and ends 9:00 pm EST Friday, June 14, 2019.

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the amount displayed for the stamp packages at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

Participating locations include: California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (specifically: High Desert State Prison, Kern Valley State Prison, California Institution for Women, Central California Women’s Facility and California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility at Corcoran), Colorado State Prison System, Dakota Women’s Correctional Rehab Center, Georgia Department of Corrections, Idaho Department of Corrections, Kentucky Adult Institutions, Louisiana Department of Corrections, Michigan Department of Corrections, Milwaukee House of Corrections, Minnesota Department of Corrections, Nebraska Department of Corrections, New Jersey Department of Corrections, New York State Department of Correction and Community Services (specifically: Hudson Correctional Facility, Albion Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Taconic Correctional Facility and Adirondack Correctional Facility), North Dakota Department of Corrections, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, Taft Correctional Institution, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Virginia Department of Corrections & Washington Department of Corrections.

Excluded locations: Florida State Prison System, Kansas Department of Corrections, Minnesota Department of Human Services, Missouri Department of Corrections and Tennessee Department of Corrections.

Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – only this week!

June 19, 2019 - 1:00 pm

Hi Jamila – The discount pricing was the pricing that was displayed – there was not an additional 10% taken off at checkout. So if you purchased stamps last week you did receive the discount. Thanks!

June 19, 2019 - 12:59 pm

Hi Cynthia – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

June 19, 2019 - 12:58 pm

Hi Gina – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

June 19, 2019 - 12:58 pm

Hi Charley – At this time, phone on the tablets is not available. If/when any new technology becomes available we will let all customer know. Thanks!

June 19, 2019 - 12:56 pm

Hi Matt – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help. Thanks!

6. Matt Salvo

June 18, 2019 - 7:26 am

I have 2 questions:
    1. I put $50.00 on my spouses account at the Brooksville Correctional Institutional, FL. and it never showed up on her account. I thought this only take 2 days and its been a week. My bank statement says that it was drawn from the account.
    2. I send and receive emails that sometimes takes 3 to 4 days to get emails back, while other take only a few hours. Why?

7. charley climer

June 17, 2019 - 2:26 pm

Do you know if ODRC will ever get the tablets capable of making phone calls from them?

8. Gina L Torres

June 17, 2019 - 12:09 pm

I just spoke with my son’s prison to update my name in their system and she said I was approved to send money to him but how long do I need to wait for your system to update it?

9. Cynthia

June 15, 2019 - 11:13 pm

When I try to send money to my LO, why does it say that this account is currently unable to send money transfers?

10. Jamila Jenkins

June 14, 2019 - 5:13 pm

Oh and by the way my husband is in Texas Department of Criminal Justice so it is on the list of participating facilities. Thanks!

11. Jamila Jenkins

June 14, 2019 - 5:10 pm

Hello! I am not being given a discount at checkout. What’s going on?

12. Mary Martienez

June 14, 2019 - 11:46 am

I did not see discount and I just bought $21 for 60 stamps.

13. Mary Martienez

June 14, 2019 - 11:45 am

The same price as before come out, i didn’t see a discount on it. Please advise, Thank you!

14. lanitra

June 14, 2019 - 9:58 am

Where is the discount I’m in Ohio and the price went up by almost $2…
    I thought there was a 10% discount..
    WHERE>>>???

15. Halley Corbin

June 14, 2019 - 4:39 am

I sent my loved one between 30-40 pictures attached to jpay emails. He has not received the emails or the pictures. Jpay took 7 stamps each email I sent off my account. I would like to kno if he isn’t going to get my mail why my stamps were taken? I sent the emails between may 24th and June 7th. Can u please help me with this? Thank you

16. Deb

June 13, 2019 - 11:19 am

Hi, my loved one in carson city CF in mi is having trouble syncing and sending their emails from the kiosk.He isnt able to properly respond to emails and send them in the 15 minutes given.This has been going on for several days.

17. A

June 13, 2019 - 10:36 am

IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO RECEIVE EMAILS WHATS GOIN ON !! PLEASE FIX THIS BY TIME I TALK TO MY LOVE ONE ITS A WASTE OF A STAMP HE ALREADY SENT THE EMAIL OUT N I DNT GET IT THIS IS TERRIBLE

18. Cassandra

June 12, 2019 - 9:17 pm

How can you find out if a inmate has been reading your messages and just not replying

19. Sue Hale

June 12, 2019 - 6:33 pm

Thank you for responding to my prior message regarding the fact that pre-paid’s no longer being available for use on a player. I guess I, and the users, do not understand why this has changed. They were always able to use them from their player until recently. I would love to know why that accommodation was withdrawn? Thank you.

June 12, 2019 - 12:22 pm

Hello Sue – We are sorry for any miscommunication. All pre-paid attached stamp must be responded to via the kiosk. The ability to do so from the JPay tablet is not available. Thanks!

June 12, 2019 - 12:14 pm

Hello Connie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded the information you provided to our technicians for further review. Thanks!

June 12, 2019 - 12:12 pm

Hello Michelle – We are glad to hear that you now see the discounted price. Enjoy!

June 12, 2019 - 12:12 pm

Hello Tabitha – At this time, there are no plans in motion for discounts on Father’s day. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

24. Susan Tolin

June 12, 2019 - 11:15 am

Why is it that these promotions never include Kansas? Is that because they don’t want to participate in the discount for the families or what? I’ve never seen Kansas have any specials when they are offered .

25. CONNIE L MARTIN

June 12, 2019 - 10:34 am

Just checking back to make sure you will send someone to attend to the kiosks? LCF-Coldwater Michigan. Thanks!

June 12, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hello Barb – Idaho Department of Corrections is one of the participating locations. Thanks!

27. Barb Lane

June 12, 2019 - 8:42 am

Does this include Idaho?

28. Tabitha Holmes

June 12, 2019 - 12:37 am

Are you guys doing any special discounts on stamps, cards or anything for Father’s day?

29. Michelle

June 11, 2019 - 6:29 pm

Scratch that comment, the discounted prices are shown, apologies! Thanks!

30. CONNIE L MARTIN

June 11, 2019 - 6:04 pm

He is at Lakeland in Coldwater Michigan. They have been having problems for at LEAST 2 weeks. Not being able to download to their players. They have to read and respond to all emails in 15 minutes. He prefers NOT to do it this way, because other inmates try to READ over your shoulder!

June 11, 2019 - 3:31 pm

Hello Nicole – The stamp packages on JPay.com currently reflect the 10% off. For example , GA 10 stamps was $3.50. 10% of is $3.15. We hope we have addressed your concerns. Thanks!

June 11, 2019 - 2:40 pm

Hi Connie – Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know what facility your loved one is located in. We will forward the information you provide to our technician for further review. Thanks!

33. Nicole Alo

June 11, 2019 - 1:48 pm

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one who did not get the discount .

34. Sue Hale

June 11, 2019 - 12:44 pm

The Kinross facility in Michigan is experiencing some of the same problems listed above by Connie Martin. If they use their player, they are unable to apply “pre-paid” messages that are sent. In order to use the pre-pairs, they have to go to a kiosk. I sent an email to support about the problem, and have not gotten a reply. Thank you for looking into this.

June 11, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hi Pastor Anthony – For participating locations, the 10% promotional price is displayed! There is not a 10% off noted at checkout, the price displayed is already discounted. Thanks!

June 11, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hi Lekeia, for participating locations, the 10% promotional price is displayed! There is not a 10% off noted at checkout, the price displayed is already discounted. Thanks!

June 11, 2019 - 9:54 am

Hi Lashawnda – Yes, Michigan is participating and the 10% promotional price is what is listed in your checkout. There is not an additional 10% off discount at checkout. Thanks!

June 11, 2019 - 9:52 am

Hi Sylvia – Yes, Texas is participating! All participating locations are listed in the blog post. Thanks!

June 11, 2019 - 9:52 am

Hi Connie – We’re sorry to hear this! What facility is your loved one located in so we can escalate this kiosk concern. Thanks!

40. CONNIE L MARTIN

June 10, 2019 - 7:39 pm

While I appreciate these promotions, its a bit difficult to email My Loved one when the kiosks have been messed up for going on TWO WEEKS! He can only READ/ RESPOND on the kiosk has NOT been able to use his player! He just recently bought a New Player so THAT’S NOT the problem. And the WHOLE institution is having issues! It is RIDICULOUS that it takes WEEKS for someone to FIX THE PROBLEM!

41. Sylvia De La Cruz

June 10, 2019 - 5:59 pm

Is Texas participating?

42. Lashawnda Denise Mahone

June 10, 2019 - 5:09 pm

Hi I just bought 50 stamps for 9 and I didnt get my 10% discount..why is that..my husband is in Michigan facility which is part of the promotion

43. Lekeia

June 10, 2019 - 4:18 pm

I just Purchased a 30 stamps packets and I did not take the 10% off

44. Pastor Anthony Mercado

June 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm

I just made purchase and did not get 10% discount.

June 10, 2019 - 2:44 pm

Hi Stephany – Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

46. Stefany Rivera

June 10, 2019 - 2:23 pm

I just read the fine print, FL isn’t participating. Thanks!

June 10, 2019 - 2:22 pm

Hi Stefany – Thank you for your response. Florida is not participating in the promotion, which is stated in the blog post. Thanks!

48. Stefany

June 10, 2019 - 2:21 pm

Hi JPAY, the state is Florida.

June 10, 2019 - 1:23 pm

Hi Stefany – What state are you looking at? Thanks!

50. Stefany Rivera

June 10, 2019 - 1:20 pm

The same prices as before come out, i don’t see a discount on it. Please advise, Thank you!

Newer Comments »