10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

April 24, 2019 - 10:12 am

Hi Missy – SCI Camp Hill Pennsylvania Department of Corrections only offers money transfer. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

2. memory

April 23, 2019 - 7:49 pm

Does SCI Camp Hill support email for inmates? the site says you can purchase “stamps” to be used for this purpose but there doesn’t seem to be a link to click so you can buy them. Also does SCI Camp Hill offer video visitation?

3. Stephanie Gaines

April 22, 2019 - 7:30 pm

Hi My name is Stephanie Gaines. I been trying to send Alphonso Hamilton pics of our Grandbabies
    and they not going through. Is there a New APP?

April 17, 2019 - 2:49 pm

Hi Ronnie – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

April 17, 2019 - 10:43 am

Hi Mary – We are glad to hear you successfully login. Thank you!

6. Ronnie Wilkerson

April 16, 2019 - 10:42 pm

I decided to send you my phone numbers,(615)638-8085/629-800-4002! ronniewilkerson74@yahoo.com .

7. Mary A Davis

April 8, 2019 - 7:53 pm

Hi, I had a problem with getting into JPay for over a wweek, and need help from, and got stressed out and had to stop, but wanted to tell the young lady that was helping me that once I got undressed every thing worked out right, that it was not your fault, it was mine at this point. I also wanted to thank you for staying professional though out.

March 20, 2019 - 2:42 pm

Hi Laura – The tablet is theirs to keep. Previously received and sent emails will be on the tablet. After it is unlocked, your loved ones can still download MP3 music files. Thanks!

9. Laura robbins

March 19, 2019 - 8:14 pm

I was wondering what can inmates do with their tablets after release? Are they able to use at home? Also, my inmate wants to know if he can access his emails and photos once he is realeased on a computer at home once paroled? Thank you

10. Rose

March 18, 2019 - 9:07 am

Hi,

I am trying to write to an incarcerated friend. I’ve made an account with JPay but I can’t figure out how to send an email…

March 5, 2019 - 5:06 pm

Hi Cathy – This promotion has ended. We will be sure to keep all customers updated, should another become available. Thanks!

March 5, 2019 - 4:17 pm

Hi Edward – You are unable to fund the account at this moment. You must first be registered to the kiosk located in the facility. At that point your loved ones will be able to locate your name using the assigned DOC number. Only at that time your account can be funded. Thanks!

13. Edward krumreig

March 3, 2019 - 1:14 am

Hey im in Florida and I’m going to prison in a few weeks getting 3 years. Is there anyway I can deposit money onto my account right now?or send myself stamps? Email me or call me.. reliancedemolition@gmail.com. or 239 270 4363. Thank you

14. cathy boyd

March 1, 2019 - 10:39 pm

how do i buy the package stamps for 10 percent off

February 20, 2019 - 2:44 pm

Hi Mary – At this time, there are no emails and stamps available in Florence, AZ. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

February 20, 2019 - 12:40 pm

Hi Love – We are glad you think so! We strive to show our customers how much they are appreciated. If /when additional promotions become available, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

February 19, 2019 - 1:41 pm

Hi Debra – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

18. Debra Csrrico

February 18, 2019 - 1:57 pm

My daughter was transferred over a week ago. Ties last week st 3 am from Denton county jail. We’ve heard nothing! How long does it take for their replies or to receive Monroe’s that have been sent. Where do you make spots to visit and when?

19. LOVE

February 13, 2019 - 10:00 pm

THIS WAS A GREAT THING THAT YOU HAVE DONE WISH THIS DEAL WAS 2/14/19 AS WELL

20. Mary chronister

February 10, 2019 - 3:28 pm

Does arizona, florence do stamps and emails?

January 30, 2019 - 1:56 pm

Hi Anthony – All the emails sent on 1-19-2019 were successfully delivered. For additional information regarding the emails and attachments, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 1:37 pm

Hi Star – The ability to attach a photo is currently not available in New York. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hi Carolina – Activating a JPay account to correspond your loved one is not based on a particular phone company. This means you can have service with any company and have either an android or IOS operating device. For additional information on email please visit our website at http://www.JPay.com. Thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 9:38 am

Hi Karen – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

25. Karen. Jones

January 29, 2019 - 10:52 pm

I love you Tyran Roseburrow

26. Carolina Sanchez

January 28, 2019 - 2:49 am

To email on jpay do I need to have a certain phone company?

January 25, 2019 - 11:05 am

Hi Elizabeth – You’re welcome and it is always a pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 11:04 am

Hi Ebony – There is no mention if or when another promotion will be offered. If/when any becomes available, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 11:02 am

Hi Robert – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. The cost of stamps varies by the state and by the number of stamps being purchased. Stamps are used to send individuals emails, pictures, Videograms etc. if applicable. Thanks!

January 25, 2019 - 10:59 am

Hi Melissa – Products, services and fees all varies by state. Washington is one of our oldest agency and that stamp package is a grandfathered package. We hope this helps. Thanks!

31. Melissa

January 25, 2019 - 7:58 am

How come nj dont have the 60 stamps for 10$ but Washington does? I thought jpay was the same for all states

32. Robert

January 24, 2019 - 11:16 pm

What is price of stamps and what are stamps good for?

33. Ebony Holland

January 24, 2019 - 6:43 pm

When will you have more promotions on stamps?

34. Elizabeth Blanton

January 24, 2019 - 5:06 pm

I love that the turn around time for communication is so short! With the postal service sometimes it’s weeks before hearing back from my man!! But with jpay,it’s usually 24hours or less. Just wanted to say thanks!

35. Star Knight

January 20, 2019 - 3:59 pm

I am looking for an option for sending pictures and I really am confused. I clicked e every which way on the app. Does anyone know what to do ?

36. Anthony Hendley

January 19, 2019 - 5:00 pm

I sent my father an email today, along with 5 pictures. My father did not receive the email. However he did get like one or two of the pictures. I have been to prison in the state of Florida, so I am well aware not to send censored pictures or emails. That was the reason he said he didn’t receive. My concern is, if he did not receive, I need my stamps placed back in my account

January 18, 2019 - 1:22 pm

Hi Flor – If you purchase stamps, only you will have the ability to use them. However, you have the ability to transfer stamps you purchase to your loved ones account. Thanks!

38. Flor D Espinoza

January 17, 2019 - 10:57 pm

If i buy stamps, are stamps available for use by inmate, by me or by both of us to write to each other back and forth?

January 16, 2019 - 1:28 pm

Hi Serena – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 16, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Jennifer – JPay is no longer a service provider for the Indiana Department of Corrections. We apologize for the inconvenience and will always value you as a JPay customer. Thanks!

41. SERENA BARNETT

January 16, 2019 - 12:55 pm

I AM A RETURNING CUSTOMER FOR MISSOURI INMATES….A COUPLE YEARS BACK THE STATE SWITCHED TO ANOTHER PROVIDER…LEAVING ME WITH AN OPEN BALANCE OF CREDITS(STAMPS)…I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ACCOUNT BALANCE….NOW THAT YOU’RE BACK IN THE STATE, HOW DO I GET THOSE CREDITS APPLIED TO MY NEW ACCOUNT?

January 16, 2019 - 12:33 pm

Hi Shannon – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 16, 2019 - 11:12 am

Hi Evelyn – Thank you for your interest. At this time a catalog is not available. However; you can visit http://www.JPay.com and view what is available in the state your loved on is located. Or you can email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

44. evelyn

January 15, 2019 - 1:23 pm

I would love to be able to see the contents of the Jpay player. I would like to see whats available for purchase for my inmate. Is there a catalog of contents that families can veiw?

January 15, 2019 - 1:23 pm

Hi Sarah – Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy the services and welcome to JPay.

46. Sarah

January 14, 2019 - 6:39 pm

I thank Ashley for her help. She had so much patience with me and walked me through step by step to get my e-mail set up. I’ve sent my first e-mail and birthday card with success. Thanks

January 14, 2019 - 10:53 am

Hi Jazzy – We apologize for the confusion surrounding the 10% off stamp promotion. We’re aware of this issue and will be crediting your original form of payment with the correct 10% soon. Thanks!

January 14, 2019 - 10:46 am

Hi Raabs – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 14, 2019 - 10:33 am

Hi Sarah – The 10% Off stamp packages was schedule to run from December 3,2018 until December 7,2018. If you purchase stamps during that timeframe, you should have receive the discount. If you are still having trouble, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 14, 2019 - 10:18 am

Hi Tammie – Thank you for your inquiry! eCards are currently available in two Nebraska pilot sites; Omaha Correctional Center (OCC) and Nebraska Correctional Center For Women (NCW). If/when we launch new services statewide, we will inform all customers. Thanks!