10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

1. Shannon Mcconathy

January 13, 2019 - 7:29 am

Have family member in he’s in my contacts but can’t seem to email him nowhere to pick whom to email any suggestions

2. Jennifer Whitesell

January 12, 2019 - 9:07 am

I am trying to send MONEY to my daughter at Madison, in prison.

January 11, 2019 - 4:36 pm

Hello Lesli – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

4. Lesli Mickolio

January 11, 2019 - 2:27 pm

Just trying to reply back to my daughter, CHARELLE MICKOLIO

January 11, 2019 - 10:09 am

Hi Olivia – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. thanks!

January 10, 2019 - 2:46 pm

Hi Cashshay – We apologize for the confusion surrounding the 10% off stamp promotion. We’re aware of this issue and will be crediting your original form of payment with the correct 10% son. Thanks!

7. Olivia Winston

January 10, 2019 - 12:15 pm

Hi Ainslee hope all is well with. I am sending this email because before I send you monies, I need to know that you are receiving this. Please confirm that you received my email. Love you Olivia

January 10, 2019 - 9:32 am

Hi Kat – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay email and or tablets in SCI Forest Pennsylvania DoC. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

9. Kat

January 9, 2019 - 11:45 pm

Can I send Josh email to inmate at SCI FORREST and but a tablet for him? I opened an account but see no option to buy stamps, tablet or email. Please let me know if FORREST is not a prison that gets your service.

January 9, 2019 - 4:35 pm

Hi Nikki – Thank you for your interest in our service. Please be aware that Video Visits can only be scheduled and broadcast through the website at http://www.JPay.com. This is only available on a laptop or desktop computer.

January 7, 2019 - 4:40 pm

Hi Beth – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you scheduling a video visit. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 3:11 pm

Hi Devoria – The 10% off promotion is no longer live. However, if you purchase these stamps prior to the end date. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

January 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm

Hi Shannon – We apologize for any confusion. At this time you can only attach an eCard in Missouri Department of Corrections via email. However, you can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is also available from the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

14. shannon purkey

January 5, 2019 - 11:50 am

your website is terrible, doesn’t give you an option to attach images or video’s, it says it does, but doesn’t, all it shows is attach e-card, please get a new IT director

15. Devoria Rich

January 4, 2019 - 7:00 pm

I ordered stamps and didn’t get no 10% off

January 4, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Shelleather – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay video visitation in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

17. Shelleather Williams

January 2, 2019 - 4:42 pm

Will the video call or jpay tablets ever be available at the Robertson unit in Abilene,Tx?! My husband is located there jpay email works well for now too but other options would be even better lol

18. Nikki

December 29, 2018 - 7:34 pm

Can I schedule a visit and use my Android phone?

19. Beth Brown

December 28, 2018 - 9:53 pm

I am on the visitation list for my brother, but it won’t allow me to do video visitation?? He has confirmed he has it at his location and we verified I am on the list. Please advise.

20. Cashshay

December 27, 2018 - 5:03 pm

I purchased stamps on 12/3/18 and I didn’t receive a discount I paid $18.00 for 60 stamps. Why is that? I have the confirmation number and all I think I should be sent more stamps or something

21. Tammie Galvan

December 25, 2018 - 2:51 am

can we send our loved ones holiday ecards as it says ? If so how is it done because it does not give me that option. in case you need to know it would be going to Lincoln Nebraska.

22. Sarah

December 24, 2018 - 9:35 pm

Why can I not receive my complementary stamp n U won’t I be informed if it charges to buy stamps so i know what it is exactly I need this shit is retarded and last thing I wanna stress too i am expecting somethingto give so i can buy stamps asap but what it is exactly i got to trust y’all won’t rip me off and all I got to connect with my loved peeps fucked over n i won’t be able to do anything but suffer right? I hope this is all ya having issues with holiday crazy b.s. cuz I’m not bout that life!

23. Raabs

December 24, 2018 - 11:36 am

Hi! Is there a way that i can buy stamps without having a credit card? Maybe through paypal or something? Because i don’t own a credit card and i really wanna buy the stamps to message a frind of mine.

December 24, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi April – JPay does not have any promotions scheduled for the remainder of 2018. Thanks!

December 24, 2018 - 11:09 am

Hi Sam – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help identify the cause of why your emails are delayed. Thanks!

December 24, 2018 - 11:05 am

Hi Ronda – JPay does not offer email in Pennsylvania, which is why you do not see the option to email your loved one. Thanks!

27. Ronda Considine

December 24, 2018 - 1:47 am

I am not able to send emails to my son. The message I get is choose a contact, his information is there but, I can’t choose him. He is in Pa. I am not given the option to purchase a tablet for him either.
    Any suggestions?

28. Sam Milner

December 23, 2018 - 12:16 pm

Can you please tell me what the delay is on Jpay emails, my friend and I are not receiving each others emails, its frustrating for both of us as it is our main form of communication, this is in the state of Virginia. I appreciate its a busy season, but if its this bad now what will it be like on the main days of Christmas and New Year. Can you please give some clarification on what is causing these delays?

29. April ramos

December 21, 2018 - 7:42 pm

Hello are their any specials for Xmas

December 21, 2018 - 3:28 pm

Hi Amber – The three stamps were deployed to those who purchased stamps for loved ones in CA and LA during the promotional period. We’ll also be sending out a communication regarding the 10% refund. Thanks!

December 21, 2018 - 3:25 pm

Hi Michelle – We apologize for the inconvenience. You will be receiving a refund for the 10%, as well as the three stamps. A communication will be sent to you shortly. Thanks!

December 21, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Mabel – Yes, JPay tablets are available in Michigan! Thanks!

33. jazzy

December 21, 2018 - 3:20 pm

don’t see where I received credit stamps for when Louisiana was not included in in the PROMO deal ….

34. Mabel

December 20, 2018 - 7:13 pm

Are these Tablets available in FBOP Milan Michigan?

35. Michelle

December 19, 2018 - 2:57 pm

Hi, I bought the 60 stamp package on the promotion. It cost $15. I was expecting to get $1.50 as promised in the promotion. I got an email later saying there was an error with LA (state I purchased for) and I was being credited with 3 stamps! Three stamps???? Why 3? I bought the package in good faith and ONLY because I thought I was getting a 10% discount. 10% is $1.50 or 6 stamps. I emailed Jpay but, as usual, no reply. Maybe I will get a better reply here? When will I get the actual discount as advertised? Or, at the very least, the 6 stamps credit? You cannot advertise a special offer and then not give it after people have purchased because of it.

36. Amber

December 19, 2018 - 6:17 am

Still haven’t received the extra stamps from not getting the promotion correctly in CA. Also the email lag times are really screwing everything up. I just received two messages from December 1st! 18 days!!!

December 17, 2018 - 5:16 pm

Hi Jodie, if you purchased a stamp package for LA or CA then the three stamps have been credited. All other participating states displayed the correct discount pricing. Thanks!

38. Christina Seagle

December 16, 2018 - 9:18 pm

Hi Robert,
    Hope you are in the best health.
    I wanted you to know I’m thinking of you and I put money in your account..
    We can now communicate by email..
    Love you to the moon and back
    Hugs and Kisses

39. E.Carnahan

December 15, 2018 - 10:43 am

Takes too long for my fiance to get my emails.. it’s created some major problems in my realationship… But it’s not really my fault. Anyways. I try to tell him to be patient and wait.. Then I don’t get his emails on time either. He sends me emails in the morning at decent time, approximately 8 or 9am. But, I don’t get them until 1-2am the next day.. I don’t know why they are holding up the emails still, it’s been a problem, since he’s been in Roederer Correctional Complex in LaGrange, KY. on OCTOBER 25th. The emails are not speeding up.. It’s really frustrating.. I already called JPay more than once, and sent a ton of crash reports.. And still it’s the same.

40. Jodie Avalos

December 14, 2018 - 6:58 pm

I never received a discount at 10 percent and when will we get the 3 extra stamps for not getting a discount

December 14, 2018 - 12:39 pm

Hi Carol – JPay no longer services Indiana with communication or money transfer services. We suggest you reach out to your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new vendor. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Hi Jennifer – JPay does not offer email service in PA anymore. We suggest you contact your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new vendor. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Hi Charmela – The 10% stamp package discount is no longer active, so you would not receive a promotion price if you purchased on the 13th of December. Thanks!

December 14, 2018 - 12:05 pm

Hi Laurie – Welcome to JPay! Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with all of your questions. Thanks!

45. Laurie

December 14, 2018 - 3:16 am

Hello all! This is all new to me. My friend has been transferred Nottoway Correctional Center facility in VA as of yesterday. I have been in contact with the facility to locate him, get status, updates, etc. on his behalf and how he’s progressing. I have a few questions pertaining to JPAY:
    1- Can anyone tell me if it’s possible and how to assign additional payment methods to my direct account? Example have more than one card on my direct account, so the inmate’s mother and myself can purchase and provide necessities for the inmate onto my account or can I simply add this mother’s card information onto to my account? If so, how do I attach an additional card for usage onto my direct account?
    2- How long does it take for the inmate to have access to his funds if he’s still in intake processing, etc.? Can he utilize JPAY account from my direct account while he is in processing? Example: getting that one phone call one arrested.
    3- If I purchase a JP5 media tablet for an inmate now, when will he be able to receive it and have the privileges of using it to utmost value?
    4- With the Commissary purchases, does this include funding for clothing, personal hygiene necessities, medical needs, snacks, etc. for the inmate to choose from? Does he have to be the sole person to make purchases through the Commissary on his behalf or can I make the purchases for him online?
    5- How do the fees work with the Commissary purchases, phone calls and money transfers? Is it cheaper to place all funds onto my direct account and let the inmate decide what to purchase as needed or can I create an online purchase for the inmate him on his behalf to pick up at the Commissary?
    6- Can more than one person make purchases for an inmate on one account? For an example, the inmate’s mother wants to purchase a tablet for her son for Christmas on my account with her credit card, is this possible?
    7- How much does it cost and where do I go to purchase stamps for an inmate to send an email to and from myself?
    I apologize for the lengthy blog note but as I specified previously, this is all new to me and I’m trying to assist my friend in any way possible yet not spend a fortune, especially when I have numerous people who want to assist and buy/purchase things for him online through JPAY.
    Thank you for your assistance and have a good day!

46. Charmela

December 13, 2018 - 12:27 am

I just purchased stamps and it did not provide the discounted price. Who do I contact for this issue?

Thank you in advanace!

47. Jennifer

December 12, 2018 - 10:52 pm

Could someone tell me if SCI GREENE in PA is able to do the emails with JPAY? been trying to figure it out to send an email to someone there but i can’t figure it out. Your help would be greatly appericated. Have a great and safe day.

48. carol rogers

December 12, 2018 - 8:42 pm

My son is in Plainfield Prison , Indiana. When will jpay email be back on line.? It’s the only way we communicate. I had heard from another inmates mom that the system is getting a makeover of some sort. I had 12 or more stamps still on my account. Will they still be there?

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Rondy – We sent email communication to the emails associated with accounts in the applicable state. If your loved one is located in a state that participated, then we sent an email communication to the email associated with your JPay account. Thanks!

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Jazzy – Yes, and you will see the credited stamps in your account by Friday. Thanks!