10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

January 30, 2019 - 9:38 am

Hi Karen – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

2. Karen. Jones

January 29, 2019 - 10:52 pm

I love you Tyran Roseburrow

January 30, 2019 - 9:55 am

Hi Carolina – Activating a JPay account to correspond your loved one is not based on a particular phone company. This means you can have service with any company and have either an android or IOS operating device. For additional information on email please visit our website at http://www.JPay.com. Thanks!

4. Carolina Sanchez

January 28, 2019 - 2:49 am

To email on jpay do I need to have a certain phone company?

January 25, 2019 - 10:59 am

Hi Melissa – Products, services and fees all varies by state. Washington is one of our oldest agency and that stamp package is a grandfathered package. We hope this helps. Thanks!

6. Melissa

January 25, 2019 - 7:58 am

How come nj dont have the 60 stamps for 10$ but Washington does? I thought jpay was the same for all states

January 25, 2019 - 11:02 am

Hi Robert – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. The cost of stamps varies by the state and by the number of stamps being purchased. Stamps are used to send individuals emails, pictures, Videograms etc. if applicable. Thanks!

8. Robert

January 24, 2019 - 11:16 pm

What is price of stamps and what are stamps good for?

January 25, 2019 - 11:04 am

Hi Ebony – There is no mention if or when another promotion will be offered. If/when any becomes available, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

10. Ebony Holland

January 24, 2019 - 6:43 pm

When will you have more promotions on stamps?

January 25, 2019 - 11:05 am

Hi Elizabeth – You’re welcome and it is always a pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Thanks!

12. Elizabeth Blanton

January 24, 2019 - 5:06 pm

I love that the turn around time for communication is so short! With the postal service sometimes it’s weeks before hearing back from my man!! But with jpay,it’s usually 24hours or less. Just wanted to say thanks!

January 30, 2019 - 1:37 pm

Hi Star – The ability to attach a photo is currently not available in New York. Thanks!

14. Star Knight

January 20, 2019 - 3:59 pm

I am looking for an option for sending pictures and I really am confused. I clicked e every which way on the app. Does anyone know what to do ?

January 30, 2019 - 1:56 pm

Hi Anthony – All the emails sent on 1-19-2019 were successfully delivered. For additional information regarding the emails and attachments, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

16. Anthony Hendley

January 19, 2019 - 5:00 pm

I sent my father an email today, along with 5 pictures. My father did not receive the email. However he did get like one or two of the pictures. I have been to prison in the state of Florida, so I am well aware not to send censored pictures or emails. That was the reason he said he didn’t receive. My concern is, if he did not receive, I need my stamps placed back in my account

January 18, 2019 - 1:22 pm

Hi Flor – If you purchase stamps, only you will have the ability to use them. However, you have the ability to transfer stamps you purchase to your loved ones account. Thanks!

18. Flor D Espinoza

January 17, 2019 - 10:57 pm

If i buy stamps, are stamps available for use by inmate, by me or by both of us to write to each other back and forth?

January 16, 2019 - 1:28 pm

Hi Serena – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

20. SERENA BARNETT

January 16, 2019 - 12:55 pm

I AM A RETURNING CUSTOMER FOR MISSOURI INMATES….A COUPLE YEARS BACK THE STATE SWITCHED TO ANOTHER PROVIDER…LEAVING ME WITH AN OPEN BALANCE OF CREDITS(STAMPS)…I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ACCOUNT BALANCE….NOW THAT YOU’RE BACK IN THE STATE, HOW DO I GET THOSE CREDITS APPLIED TO MY NEW ACCOUNT?

January 16, 2019 - 11:12 am

Hi Evelyn – Thank you for your interest. At this time a catalog is not available. However; you can visit http://www.JPay.com and view what is available in the state your loved on is located. Or you can email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

22. evelyn

January 15, 2019 - 1:23 pm

I would love to be able to see the contents of the Jpay player. I would like to see whats available for purchase for my inmate. Is there a catalog of contents that families can veiw?

January 15, 2019 - 1:23 pm

Hi Sarah – Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy the services and welcome to JPay.

24. Sarah

January 14, 2019 - 6:39 pm

I thank Ashley for her help. She had so much patience with me and walked me through step by step to get my e-mail set up. I’ve sent my first e-mail and birthday card with success. Thanks

January 16, 2019 - 12:33 pm

Hi Shannon – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

26. Shannon Mcconathy

January 13, 2019 - 7:29 am

Have family member in he’s in my contacts but can’t seem to email him nowhere to pick whom to email any suggestions

January 16, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Jennifer – JPay is no longer a service provider for the Indiana Department of Corrections. We apologize for the inconvenience and will always value you as a JPay customer. Thanks!

28. Jennifer Whitesell

January 12, 2019 - 9:07 am

I am trying to send MONEY to my daughter at Madison, in prison.

January 11, 2019 - 4:36 pm

Hello Lesli – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

30. Lesli Mickolio

January 11, 2019 - 2:27 pm

Just trying to reply back to my daughter, CHARELLE MICKOLIO

January 11, 2019 - 10:09 am

Hi Olivia – Please be advised that your message was sent to JPay.com/Blog. If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please let us know. thanks!

32. Olivia Winston

January 10, 2019 - 12:15 pm

Hi Ainslee hope all is well with. I am sending this email because before I send you monies, I need to know that you are receiving this. Please confirm that you received my email. Love you Olivia

January 10, 2019 - 9:32 am

Hi Kat – Thank you for your interest in our products and services. At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay email and or tablets in SCI Forest Pennsylvania DoC. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

34. Kat

January 9, 2019 - 11:45 pm

Can I send Josh email to inmate at SCI FORREST and but a tablet for him? I opened an account but see no option to buy stamps, tablet or email. Please let me know if FORREST is not a prison that gets your service.

January 7, 2019 - 3:02 pm

Hi Shannon – We apologize for any confusion. At this time you can only attach an eCard in Missouri Department of Corrections via email. However, you can attach a photo through the Snap’n Send option which is also available from the JPay mobile app. Thanks!

36. shannon purkey

January 5, 2019 - 11:50 am

your website is terrible, doesn’t give you an option to attach images or video’s, it says it does, but doesn’t, all it shows is attach e-card, please get a new IT director

January 7, 2019 - 3:11 pm

Hi Devoria – The 10% off promotion is no longer live. However, if you purchase these stamps prior to the end date. Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

38. Devoria Rich