10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

January 4, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Shelleather – At this time, there are no plans to implement JPay video visitation in Texas. If/when we launch new services, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

2. Shelleather Williams

January 2, 2019 - 4:42 pm

Will the video call or jpay tablets ever be available at the Robertson unit in Abilene,Tx?! My husband is located there jpay email works well for now too but other options would be even better lol

January 9, 2019 - 4:35 pm

Hi Nikki – Thank you for your interest in our service. Please be aware that Video Visits can only be scheduled and broadcast through the website at http://www.JPay.com. This is only available on a laptop or desktop computer.

4. Nikki

December 29, 2018 - 7:34 pm

Can I schedule a visit and use my Android phone?

January 7, 2019 - 4:40 pm

Hi Beth – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you scheduling a video visit. Thanks!

6. Beth Brown

December 28, 2018 - 9:53 pm

I am on the visitation list for my brother, but it won’t allow me to do video visitation?? He has confirmed he has it at his location and we verified I am on the list. Please advise.

January 10, 2019 - 2:46 pm

Hi Cashshay – We apologize for the confusion surrounding the 10% off stamp promotion. We’re aware of this issue and will be crediting your original form of payment with the correct 10% son. Thanks!

8. Cashshay

December 27, 2018 - 5:03 pm

I purchased stamps on 12/3/18 and I didn’t receive a discount I paid $18.00 for 60 stamps. Why is that? I have the confirmation number and all I think I should be sent more stamps or something

January 14, 2019 - 10:18 am

Hi Tammie – Thank you for your inquiry! eCards are currently available in two Nebraska pilot sites; Omaha Correctional Center (OCC) and Nebraska Correctional Center For Women (NCW). If/when we launch new services statewide, we will inform all customers. Thanks!

10. Tammie Galvan

December 25, 2018 - 2:51 am

can we send our loved ones holiday ecards as it says ? If so how is it done because it does not give me that option. in case you need to know it would be going to Lincoln Nebraska.

January 14, 2019 - 10:33 am

Hi Sarah – The 10% Off stamp packages was schedule to run from December 3,2018 until December 7,2018. If you purchase stamps during that timeframe, you should have receive the discount. If you are still having trouble, please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

12. Sarah

December 24, 2018 - 9:35 pm

Why can I not receive my complementary stamp n U won’t I be informed if it charges to buy stamps so i know what it is exactly I need this shit is retarded and last thing I wanna stress too i am expecting somethingto give so i can buy stamps asap but what it is exactly i got to trust y’all won’t rip me off and all I got to connect with my loved peeps fucked over n i won’t be able to do anything but suffer right? I hope this is all ya having issues with holiday crazy b.s. cuz I’m not bout that life!

January 14, 2019 - 10:46 am

Hi Raabs – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you. Thanks!

14. Raabs

December 24, 2018 - 11:36 am

Hi! Is there a way that i can buy stamps without having a credit card? Maybe through paypal or something? Because i don’t own a credit card and i really wanna buy the stamps to message a frind of mine.

December 24, 2018 - 11:05 am

Hi Ronda – JPay does not offer email in Pennsylvania, which is why you do not see the option to email your loved one. Thanks!

16. Ronda Considine

December 24, 2018 - 1:47 am

I am not able to send emails to my son. The message I get is choose a contact, his information is there but, I can’t choose him. He is in Pa. I am not given the option to purchase a tablet for him either.
    Any suggestions?

December 24, 2018 - 11:09 am

Hi Sam – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help identify the cause of why your emails are delayed. Thanks!

18. Sam Milner

December 23, 2018 - 12:16 pm

Can you please tell me what the delay is on Jpay emails, my friend and I are not receiving each others emails, its frustrating for both of us as it is our main form of communication, this is in the state of Virginia. I appreciate its a busy season, but if its this bad now what will it be like on the main days of Christmas and New Year. Can you please give some clarification on what is causing these delays?

December 24, 2018 - 11:16 am

Hi April – JPay does not have any promotions scheduled for the remainder of 2018. Thanks!

20. April ramos

December 21, 2018 - 7:42 pm

Hello are their any specials for Xmas

January 14, 2019 - 10:53 am

Hi Jazzy – We apologize for the confusion surrounding the 10% off stamp promotion. We’re aware of this issue and will be crediting your original form of payment with the correct 10% soon. Thanks!

22. jazzy

December 21, 2018 - 3:20 pm

don’t see where I received credit stamps for when Louisiana was not included in in the PROMO deal ….

December 21, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Hi Mabel – Yes, JPay tablets are available in Michigan! Thanks!

24. Mabel

December 20, 2018 - 7:13 pm

Are these Tablets available in FBOP Milan Michigan?

December 21, 2018 - 3:25 pm

Hi Michelle – We apologize for the inconvenience. You will be receiving a refund for the 10%, as well as the three stamps. A communication will be sent to you shortly. Thanks!

26. Michelle

December 19, 2018 - 2:57 pm

Hi, I bought the 60 stamp package on the promotion. It cost $15. I was expecting to get $1.50 as promised in the promotion. I got an email later saying there was an error with LA (state I purchased for) and I was being credited with 3 stamps! Three stamps???? Why 3? I bought the package in good faith and ONLY because I thought I was getting a 10% discount. 10% is $1.50 or 6 stamps. I emailed Jpay but, as usual, no reply. Maybe I will get a better reply here? When will I get the actual discount as advertised? Or, at the very least, the 6 stamps credit? You cannot advertise a special offer and then not give it after people have purchased because of it.

December 21, 2018 - 3:28 pm

Hi Amber – The three stamps were deployed to those who purchased stamps for loved ones in CA and LA during the promotional period. We’ll also be sending out a communication regarding the 10% refund. Thanks!

28. Amber

December 19, 2018 - 6:17 am

Still haven’t received the extra stamps from not getting the promotion correctly in CA. Also the email lag times are really screwing everything up. I just received two messages from December 1st! 18 days!!!

29. Christina Seagle

December 16, 2018 - 9:18 pm

Hi Robert,
    Hope you are in the best health.
    I wanted you to know I’m thinking of you and I put money in your account..
    We can now communicate by email..
    Love you to the moon and back
    Hugs and Kisses

30. E.Carnahan

December 15, 2018 - 10:43 am

Takes too long for my fiance to get my emails.. it’s created some major problems in my realationship… But it’s not really my fault. Anyways. I try to tell him to be patient and wait.. Then I don’t get his emails on time either. He sends me emails in the morning at decent time, approximately 8 or 9am. But, I don’t get them until 1-2am the next day.. I don’t know why they are holding up the emails still, it’s been a problem, since he’s been in Roederer Correctional Complex in LaGrange, KY. on OCTOBER 25th. The emails are not speeding up.. It’s really frustrating.. I already called JPay more than once, and sent a ton of crash reports.. And still it’s the same.

December 17, 2018 - 5:16 pm

Hi Jodie, if you purchased a stamp package for LA or CA then the three stamps have been credited. All other participating states displayed the correct discount pricing. Thanks!

32. Jodie Avalos

December 14, 2018 - 6:58 pm

I never received a discount at 10 percent and when will we get the 3 extra stamps for not getting a discount

December 14, 2018 - 12:05 pm

Hi Laurie – Welcome to JPay! Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with all of your questions. Thanks!

34. Laurie

December 14, 2018 - 3:16 am

Hello all! This is all new to me. My friend has been transferred Nottoway Correctional Center facility in VA as of yesterday. I have been in contact with the facility to locate him, get status, updates, etc. on his behalf and how he’s progressing. I have a few questions pertaining to JPAY:
    1- Can anyone tell me if it’s possible and how to assign additional payment methods to my direct account? Example have more than one card on my direct account, so the inmate’s mother and myself can purchase and provide necessities for the inmate onto my account or can I simply add this mother’s card information onto to my account? If so, how do I attach an additional card for usage onto my direct account?
    2- How long does it take for the inmate to have access to his funds if he’s still in intake processing, etc.? Can he utilize JPAY account from my direct account while he is in processing? Example: getting that one phone call one arrested.
    3- If I purchase a JP5 media tablet for an inmate now, when will he be able to receive it and have the privileges of using it to utmost value?
    4- With the Commissary purchases, does this include funding for clothing, personal hygiene necessities, medical needs, snacks, etc. for the inmate to choose from? Does he have to be the sole person to make purchases through the Commissary on his behalf or can I make the purchases for him online?
    5- How do the fees work with the Commissary purchases, phone calls and money transfers? Is it cheaper to place all funds onto my direct account and let the inmate decide what to purchase as needed or can I create an online purchase for the inmate him on his behalf to pick up at the Commissary?
    6- Can more than one person make purchases for an inmate on one account? For an example, the inmate’s mother wants to purchase a tablet for her son for Christmas on my account with her credit card, is this possible?
    7- How much does it cost and where do I go to purchase stamps for an inmate to send an email to and from myself?
    I apologize for the lengthy blog note but as I specified previously, this is all new to me and I’m trying to assist my friend in any way possible yet not spend a fortune, especially when I have numerous people who want to assist and buy/purchase things for him online through JPAY.
    Thank you for your assistance and have a good day!

December 14, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Hi Charmela – The 10% stamp package discount is no longer active, so you would not receive a promotion price if you purchased on the 13th of December. Thanks!

36. Charmela

December 13, 2018 - 12:27 am

I just purchased stamps and it did not provide the discounted price. Who do I contact for this issue?

Thank you in advanace!

December 14, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Hi Jennifer – JPay does not offer email service in PA anymore. We suggest you contact your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new vendor. Thanks!

38. Jennifer

December 12, 2018 - 10:52 pm

Could someone tell me if SCI GREENE in PA is able to do the emails with JPAY? been trying to figure it out to send an email to someone there but i can’t figure it out. Your help would be greatly appericated. Have a great and safe day.

December 14, 2018 - 12:39 pm

Hi Carol – JPay no longer services Indiana with communication or money transfer services. We suggest you reach out to your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new vendor. Thanks!

40. carol rogers

December 12, 2018 - 8:42 pm

My son is in Plainfield Prison , Indiana. When will jpay email be back on line.? It’s the only way we communicate. I had heard from another inmates mom that the system is getting a makeover of some sort. I had 12 or more stamps still on my account. Will they still be there?

December 12, 2018 - 11:12 am

Thank you for sharing, Kelly! We’re glad JPay is keeping you connected with your son!

42. Kelly Herrin

December 12, 2018 - 8:20 am

I totally love Jpay and it is very user friendly. I am in Florida and my son was moved from a facility in Panama City right after the hurricane came through there and hit to a place in south Florida. I cannot go see him anymore (too far away) and I cannot talk to him on the phone (not set up yet). I have been very worried because he went from a private Geo facility to a DOC institution. He only has 9 months left to come home and he has never had a blemish on his record since he has been in there. It is very nice to at least email him every day. We have not video chatted yet but I hope we can soon. Thanks again for the connection with my son!

December 12, 2018 - 11:12 am

Hi Rachelle – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

44. Rachelle

December 11, 2018 - 11:22 pm

Never got promo price and I tried everyday since inception

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

HI Alivia – Stamp pricing is available on JPay.com under Prison Search. Thanks!

46. Alivia Luke

December 11, 2018 - 9:31 pm

I would like to know how much the stamps are.

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

Hello – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

48. C. Free

December 11, 2018 - 8:03 pm

Regarding December 7th Reply to C. Free. The price I paid was the same as at checkout. There was no 10% discount at all.

December 12, 2018 - 11:18 am

Hi Jazzy – The credited stamps for those in Louisiana will be in your account by Friday. Thanks!

50. jazzy

December 11, 2018 - 11:46 am

I see that they were problem with the discount prices being available to order stamps for the discounted prices for Louisiana and I was told that they would credit the stamps due to the issue .. when will we receive those credited stamps since we could not get it for the promotion ???

51. Nannydean

December 11, 2018 - 11:43 am

Boa tarde!!! Eu recebi o email do desconto só não recebi o desconto

52. Nannydean

December 11, 2018 - 7:24 am

Bom dia Comprei selos aqui do Brasil para meu namorado na segunda e não recebi nenhum desconto

53. Lacy McIntire

December 10, 2018 - 10:37 pm

Does Missouri DOC system ever allow the discounts or savings?

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Jazzy – Yes, and you will see the credited stamps in your account by Friday. Thanks!

55. jazzy

December 10, 2018 - 11:10 am

Good Morning ,
    I wrote on her earlier in the week and were advised that we will be credit for the stamps that were purchased during the promotional period for those who didn’t receive the discount shown when purchasing stamps ( in Louisiana)

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Rondy – We sent email communication to the emails associated with accounts in the applicable state. If your loved one is located in a state that participated, then we sent an email communication to the email associated with your JPay account. Thanks!

57. Rondy Alexander

December 10, 2018 - 10:37 am

I, also, missed the promotional last week. You told someone you sent emails to “all applicable Customers”. How does one become an applicable customer? I would like an email of any promotional you advertise.

December 10, 2018 - 9:39 am

Hi Ray – We apologize for the inconvenience. We sent out emails to all applicable customers as well as posted on the blog and Facebook page. Thanks!

59. Ray

December 10, 2018 - 9:34 am

i never get notified and by the time the special princes are on the website its past the date of the promotional prices i see them because i log in to email my brother and the date is past due

December 10, 2018 - 9:45 am

Hi Bella – JPay only offers money transfer services in Pennsylvania DOC facilities. We suggest you reach out to your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new email vendor. Thanks!

61. Bella

December 10, 2018 - 7:30 am

I can’t find where to order stamps for my boyfriend. I’m not sure if I’m just missing it or if it’s like not offered for the facility he is at. He is currently housed at sci Phoenix in Pa. If anyone could please give me any insight how I can email him/buy stamps I would be so grateful. Thank you in advance.

December 10, 2018 - 9:47 am

Hi Tori – We apologize for the inconvenience. JPay did send emails to all applicable customers and it was posted on our the blog and our Facebook page. Feel free to email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative and confirm that your email address is correct for receiving JPay notifications. Thanks!

63. TORI

December 9, 2018 - 11:14 pm

HI
    I ORDERED STAMPS ON THE DEC 7TH BUT DIDN’T REALIZE IT WAS A CUT OFF TIME LIMIT SO I DIDN’T RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT MENTION. IS THERE A WAY WHEN THE DISCOUNTS ARE OFFERED I GET A EMAIL OR SOMETHING TO BE AWARE OF THE DISCOUNT. I ALSO SIGNED UP FOR ALERTS AND DEAL I NEVER GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS FOR ANYTHING.
    THNX

December 10, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Karen – The promotional price was displayed for Texas during the promotional period. There was no further discount given at checkout, rather that was the promotional price. Thanks!

65. Karen Shaw

December 9, 2018 - 11:13 pm

I sent several Jpay emails to my son last week (Dec 3-7) however, the 10% discount never showed on the Jpay page in Texas until this evening (Dec 9) when I logged on, so there was no opportunity to take advantage of the discount and I’m upset! I always take advantage of the discount, but since it never showed on the Jpay page, I wasn’t able to take advantage of it while it was available.

December 10, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hi Krystal – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

67. Krystal

December 8, 2018 - 11:44 pm

I do not see an option to email my loved one nor an option to buy stamps ….could you please help

December 10, 2018 - 9:53 am

Hi Shay – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

69. shay boudreaux

December 8, 2018 - 6:32 am

How does a inmate take someone off his list?

December 10, 2018 - 9:54 am

Hi Braiden – We apologize for the inconvenience. We sent emails to all applicable customers and posted the promotion on the blog and the JPay Facebook page – it is also listed on the JPay homepage. Thanks!

71. Braiden Hensley

December 7, 2018 - 10:06 pm

I take it 7:00 pm PST is past 9 PM EST and that is why I got charged regular price?
    I didn’t get any notifications for this promo and I’m sure I signed up for them. My husband just sent me a message about it and of course it’s to late. Any way you can link the promo announcements to the app, similar to how you have them posted on the side of the web page?

72. Jeassica

December 7, 2018 - 6:22 pm

I had placed an order yesterday. My credit will be applied? My loved one is in Louisiana. Just checking!

December 10, 2018 - 9:57 am

Hi Jessica – JPay is aware of the promotion not being live in Louisiana, so anyone in LA who purchased a stamp package last week will receive additional stamps this week. Thanks!

74. Jessica

December 7, 2018 - 5:50 pm

I just bought stamps and did not get my 10 percent discount. I’m in louisiana

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi June – If you purchased a stamp package for California last week, JPay will be crediting your account with stamps this week since the promotional pricing wasn’t displayed in that state. Thanks!

76. June R

December 7, 2018 - 4:58 pm

i called your customer service #and tried to purchase stamps via telephone to use the promotion of 10 % off and the customer service rep that i spoke to was extremely RUDE and said she was unable to provide the discount. I’m from California .why promote a deal if we are not able to have access to it.

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi Sabrina – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

78. sabrina hernandez

December 7, 2018 - 4:18 pm

I did not get my 10% percent off at checkout

December 7, 2018 - 2:12 pm

Hi Marilyn – JPay is no longer servicing Indiana with email. We suggest you reach out to the facility to get more information on the new vendor. Thanks!

80. MARILYN LAKES

December 7, 2018 - 2:07 pm

I NO LONGER SEE THE WERE I CAN PURCHASE STAMPS FOR MY SON HE IS IN THE INDIANA FACILITY I NEED TO GET EMAILS TO HIM AND LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY . COULD YOU PLEASE HELP

December 7, 2018 - 2:14 pm

Hello – The discount is giving at checkout, as the discounted amount is displayed. Thanks!

82. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:47 am

About your answer to David…the site says you’ll get your discount at checkout which it doesn’t do. So why are you not giving us the choice of our 10% money credited back on the credit or debit card used or the stamps. This is your error and as someone mentioned it feels like it’s always a scam. I’m going to take a screen shot and send this further because this is false advertising and it’s happened more than once.

83. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Why is it there is always some problem with every offer given and inmates receiving their mail? It’s too bad because this is a very good lifeline for a lot of inmates to stay connected

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi Jennifer – Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

85. Jennifer Lutterbie

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Didn’t work once this week; no discounts applied.

December 10, 2018 - 9:59 am

Hello – Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

87. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Bought the 15 stamps and NO 10% discount was given.

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Hi David – We apologize for the inconvenience and we’re aware of the issue. JPay will be crediting those in CA and LA who purchase stamp packages this week with additional free stamps. Thanks!

89. David

December 7, 2018 - 11:21 am

When are you going to fix the Calif. 10% off stamp packages. It still is not showing a discount. It was 4 days ago you said this would be fix. I’m being to think as one person put it, this is a scam. This discount ends at 9 pm tonight just in case you forgot.

December 7, 2018 - 11:38 am

Hi Trina – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

91. Trina

December 7, 2018 - 10:04 am

Tried Purchasing Stamps on 12/4-Today 12/7. System would not honor the 10% discount before hitting the confirmation Button. Contacted customer Support and they stated there wasn’t no way to honor this discount even though it’s being advertised on the site. I’ve tried to get the discount through the website and through app and there wasn’t a discount displayed for either before purchasing. Any Solution?

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Debra – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can ensure you get added to our mailing list. Thanks!

93. Debra Glenn

December 7, 2018 - 9:22 am

I signed up for alerts and deals but never get notified,