10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

1. Jennifer Lutterbie

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Didn’t work once this week; no discounts applied.

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Hi David – We apologize for the inconvenience and we’re aware of the issue. JPay will be crediting those in CA and LA who purchase stamp packages this week with additional free stamps. Thanks!

3. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Bought the 15 stamps and NO 10% discount was given.

4. David

December 7, 2018 - 11:21 am

When are you going to fix the Calif. 10% off stamp packages. It still is not showing a discount. It was 4 days ago you said this would be fix. I’m being to think as one person put it, this is a scam. This discount ends at 9 pm tonight just in case you forgot.

5. Trina

December 7, 2018 - 10:04 am

Tried Purchasing Stamps on 12/4-Today 12/7. System would not honor the 10% discount before hitting the confirmation Button. Contacted customer Support and they stated there wasn’t no way to honor this discount even though it’s being advertised on the site. I’ve tried to get the discount through the website and through app and there wasn’t a discount displayed for either before purchasing. Any Solution?

6. Debra Glenn

December 7, 2018 - 9:22 am

I signed up for alerts and deals but never get notified,

7. Cristal

December 7, 2018 - 3:29 am

I have purchased $18 worth of stamps on the 3rd and sixth have not received any discount

8. April

December 6, 2018 - 10:33 pm

I purchased stamps on Tuesday and didn’t receive a discount. Why is Missouri not included?

9. Nicole Franco

December 6, 2018 - 10:03 pm

Didn’t get discount either, Texas

10. Pam

December 6, 2018 - 9:51 pm

Loved one is in Virginia. I purchased 80 stamps and didn’t get the 10% discount.

11. M. Adams

December 6, 2018 - 4:08 pm

As with many others, I did not receive the 10% discount today. I am sending to Florida. The $7.95 fee to send is ridiculously high, to begin with.

December 6, 2018 - 1:54 pm

Hi Amber – We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re aware of the issue in California and will be crediting stamps next week to those customers who tried to purchase stamp packages in LA next week. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 1:53 pm

Hi Valerie- The discount won’t be applied, rather the promotional pricing is already displayed. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 1:53 pm

Hi Jazzy – We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re aware of the issue in Louisiana and will be crediting stamps next week to those customers who tried to purchase stamp packages in LA and CA next week. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 1:49 pm

Hi Karri – I just verified. ND is participating and the promotional price is displayed. There is no discount code or discounted taken at checkout, rather the promotional price is what is shown. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 1:48 pm

Hi Amber – We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re aware of the issue and will be crediting your account with three additional stamps next week. Thanks!

17. Amber

December 6, 2018 - 1:46 pm

Loved one is located in CA. Purchased stamps twice, no discount.

18. Karri Schlager

December 6, 2018 - 1:02 pm

NO Discount in ND. Just made a purchase with no 10% discount. Please fix this. Thank you

19. jazzy

December 6, 2018 - 12:59 pm

well I’m in Louisiana and the stamp prices are still the same is this only for certain states I have purchased stamps and still paid the full price when it says 10% off until 12/7/18. and it did not show the discounted price at checkout.

can someone look into this matter it will be greatly appreciated

20. Valerie

December 6, 2018 - 11:09 am

I just purchased stamps but it didn’t appear that the discount was applied.

December 6, 2018 - 9:34 am

Hi Linda – Yes, Missouri is not participating in this promotion. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:34 am

Hi Amber – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:33 am

Hi Katie – We apologize for the inconvenience and we are aware of the issue in Louisiana. JPay will be crediting those in LA who purchase stamp packages this week with additional stamps next week. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:33 am

Hi Sabrina – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:32 am

Thank you!

December 6, 2018 - 9:32 am

Hi Tanya – We apologize for the inconvenience and we are aware of the issue in California. JPay will be crediting those in CA who purchase stamp packages this week with additional stamps next week. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:31 am

Hi Kristina – The discounted price is already displayed at checkout, there is no code or discount taken at checkout. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:31 am

Hi Michelle – The discounted price is already displayed at checkout, there is no code or discount taken at checkout. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:30 am

Hi Lakisha – We apologize for the inconvenience and we’re aware of the issue in LA. JPay will be crediting stamps next week to those who purchase stamp packages this week. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:28 am

Hi Diana – Tennessee is operating properly. The discounted price is displayed at checkout, there is no code or reduction at checkout. Thanks!

December 6, 2018 - 9:27 am

Hi Jeannine – There is no code, the promotional price is displayed. However, if your loved one is located in California or Louisiana, we are aware of this issue and will be crediting stamps next week. Thanks!

32. Jeannine

December 6, 2018 - 9:25 am

I purchased stamps and no discount was applied prior to checkout?????
    Was there something else needed such as a PROMO code?????

33. Diane

December 6, 2018 - 5:29 am

I am in TN. Bought extra stamps just because of the savings and didn’t get a discount either.

34. Jazzy

December 6, 2018 - 2:32 am

Well since you wrote the blog you need to go re read the blog it states that you have 10% off stamps starting today until the 7th it’s needs to reflect that at check
    Thanks ….

35. Lakisha

December 5, 2018 - 10:11 pm

The discount is not applying in LA

36. Michelle

December 5, 2018 - 8:03 pm

Purchased some stamps and the discount say look for me took my money and didn’t even offer the discount price

37. Kristina Schomer

December 5, 2018 - 7:51 pm

I am in Montana but my loved one is in Idaho, (Cottonwood) and I purchased the 50 stamps for $18.00 and got no discount. it still displayed $18.00 after I payed.

38. tanya

December 5, 2018 - 7:19 pm

i just purchased stamps for my daughter in Chowchilla California, and i didnt get a discount. The offer is missleading. So I called JPAY and the offer has the %10 off on only specific states. This should be mentioned in the promotion. This was pretty Miss leading.

39. Marla McNeal

December 5, 2018 - 7:11 pm

Thank you for putting the stamps on sale it does helpful during the Holliday season

40. sabrina rios

December 5, 2018 - 5:48 pm

i purchased some stamps today after i had called the 800 number the lady told me i would get the 10% after i bought them well i didnt get nothing i paid full price and ive been using jpay for a good while now,

41. katie sims

December 5, 2018 - 5:36 pm

This is ridiculous! Tried yesterday and today to buy discounted stamps, but price is normal price…$15 for 60 stamps. That’s what I pay normally. NOT A DISCOUNTED PRICE! I’m in Louisiana. Your response says to call customer service. They just told me they can do nothing to give me the discount or help me buy stamps. Why do you offer a discount if it’s not available? And why do you refer us to customer service if they can’t help? Can I please get a reply with a solution?

42. Amber

December 5, 2018 - 5:15 pm

I purchased stamps a couple times since Monday and no discount!

43. Linda

December 5, 2018 - 3:42 pm

So is Missouri participating or not??? I see people from Missouri saying they got no discount????

December 5, 2018 - 3:34 pm

Hi Chris – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

December 5, 2018 - 3:34 pm

Hi Bronwyn – We are aware there is an issue with California. We will be reaching out to customers in that state who purchased stamps at full price shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

46. Bronwyn

December 5, 2018 - 3:16 pm

Just purchased for CA and got no discount. What a scam.

47. Chris

December 5, 2018 - 3:00 pm

Very disappointed also. Bought stamps and No Discount. What’s wrong with Jpay?

December 5, 2018 - 1:33 pm

Hi TJ – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

December 5, 2018 - 1:32 pm

Hi Jillian – Missouri is not participating in the promotion. Thanks!

50. Mary Jordan

December 5, 2018 - 1:08 pm

I think that’s just terrible DOC Of MO isn’t participating in 10% off stamps program. Shame on them!