10% Off Stamp Packages – Monday through Friday!

To help you stay even more connected with your loved ones during the holidays, JPay is offering 10% off stamp packages purchased from TODAY at 9:00 am EST, Monday, December 3, 2018 until 9:00 pm EST Friday, December 7, 2018.  Enjoy this promotional pricing while it lasts – it’s just this week!

IMPORTANT: The 10% off promotional price is the price that will be displayed for the stamp package at checkout on JPay.com and the JPay mobile app.  You will not see a separate 10% discount during checkout.

All JPay email locations are participating, excluding Indiana DOC, Kansas DOC and Missouri DOC.

December 12, 2018 - 11:12 am

Thank you for sharing, Kelly! We’re glad JPay is keeping you connected with your son!

2. Kelly Herrin

December 12, 2018 - 8:20 am

I totally love Jpay and it is very user friendly. I am in Florida and my son was moved from a facility in Panama City right after the hurricane came through there and hit to a place in south Florida. I cannot go see him anymore (too far away) and I cannot talk to him on the phone (not set up yet). I have been very worried because he went from a private Geo facility to a DOC institution. He only has 9 months left to come home and he has never had a blemish on his record since he has been in there. It is very nice to at least email him every day. We have not video chatted yet but I hope we can soon. Thanks again for the connection with my son!

December 12, 2018 - 11:12 am

Hi Rachelle – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

4. Rachelle

December 11, 2018 - 11:22 pm

Never got promo price and I tried everyday since inception

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

HI Alivia – Stamp pricing is available on JPay.com under Prison Search. Thanks!

6. Alivia Luke

December 11, 2018 - 9:31 pm

I would like to know how much the stamps are.

December 12, 2018 - 11:14 am

Hello – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

8. C. Free

December 11, 2018 - 8:03 pm

Regarding December 7th Reply to C. Free. The price I paid was the same as at checkout. There was no 10% discount at all.

December 12, 2018 - 11:18 am

Hi Jazzy – The credited stamps for those in Louisiana will be in your account by Friday. Thanks!

10. jazzy

December 11, 2018 - 11:46 am

I see that they were problem with the discount prices being available to order stamps for the discounted prices for Louisiana and I was told that they would credit the stamps due to the issue .. when will we receive those credited stamps since we could not get it for the promotion ???

11. Nannydean

December 11, 2018 - 11:43 am

Boa tarde!!! Eu recebi o email do desconto só não recebi o desconto

12. Nannydean

December 11, 2018 - 7:24 am

Bom dia Comprei selos aqui do Brasil para meu namorado na segunda e não recebi nenhum desconto

13. Lacy McIntire

December 10, 2018 - 10:37 pm

Does Missouri DOC system ever allow the discounts or savings?

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Jazzy – Yes, and you will see the credited stamps in your account by Friday. Thanks!

15. jazzy

December 10, 2018 - 11:10 am

Good Morning ,
    I wrote on her earlier in the week and were advised that we will be credit for the stamps that were purchased during the promotional period for those who didn’t receive the discount shown when purchasing stamps ( in Louisiana)

December 12, 2018 - 11:26 am

Hi Rondy – We sent email communication to the emails associated with accounts in the applicable state. If your loved one is located in a state that participated, then we sent an email communication to the email associated with your JPay account. Thanks!

17. Rondy Alexander

December 10, 2018 - 10:37 am

I, also, missed the promotional last week. You told someone you sent emails to “all applicable Customers”. How does one become an applicable customer? I would like an email of any promotional you advertise.

December 10, 2018 - 9:39 am

Hi Ray – We apologize for the inconvenience. We sent out emails to all applicable customers as well as posted on the blog and Facebook page. Thanks!

19. Ray

December 10, 2018 - 9:34 am

i never get notified and by the time the special princes are on the website its past the date of the promotional prices i see them because i log in to email my brother and the date is past due

December 10, 2018 - 9:45 am

Hi Bella – JPay only offers money transfer services in Pennsylvania DOC facilities. We suggest you reach out to your loved one’s facility to learn more about the new email vendor. Thanks!

21. Bella

December 10, 2018 - 7:30 am

I can’t find where to order stamps for my boyfriend. I’m not sure if I’m just missing it or if it’s like not offered for the facility he is at. He is currently housed at sci Phoenix in Pa. If anyone could please give me any insight how I can email him/buy stamps I would be so grateful. Thank you in advance.

December 10, 2018 - 9:47 am

Hi Tori – We apologize for the inconvenience. JPay did send emails to all applicable customers and it was posted on our the blog and our Facebook page. Feel free to email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative and confirm that your email address is correct for receiving JPay notifications. Thanks!

23. TORI

December 9, 2018 - 11:14 pm

HI
    I ORDERED STAMPS ON THE DEC 7TH BUT DIDN’T REALIZE IT WAS A CUT OFF TIME LIMIT SO I DIDN’T RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT MENTION. IS THERE A WAY WHEN THE DISCOUNTS ARE OFFERED I GET A EMAIL OR SOMETHING TO BE AWARE OF THE DISCOUNT. I ALSO SIGNED UP FOR ALERTS AND DEAL I NEVER GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS FOR ANYTHING.
    THNX

December 10, 2018 - 9:48 am

Hi Karen – The promotional price was displayed for Texas during the promotional period. There was no further discount given at checkout, rather that was the promotional price. Thanks!

25. Karen Shaw

December 9, 2018 - 11:13 pm

I sent several Jpay emails to my son last week (Dec 3-7) however, the 10% discount never showed on the Jpay page in Texas until this evening (Dec 9) when I logged on, so there was no opportunity to take advantage of the discount and I’m upset! I always take advantage of the discount, but since it never showed on the Jpay page, I wasn’t able to take advantage of it while it was available.

December 10, 2018 - 9:51 am

Hi Krystal – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

27. Krystal

December 8, 2018 - 11:44 pm

I do not see an option to email my loved one nor an option to buy stamps ….could you please help

December 10, 2018 - 9:53 am

Hi Shay – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can help you with this question. Thanks!

29. shay boudreaux

December 8, 2018 - 6:32 am

How does a inmate take someone off his list?

December 10, 2018 - 9:54 am

Hi Braiden – We apologize for the inconvenience. We sent emails to all applicable customers and posted the promotion on the blog and the JPay Facebook page – it is also listed on the JPay homepage. Thanks!

31. Braiden Hensley

December 7, 2018 - 10:06 pm

I take it 7:00 pm PST is past 9 PM EST and that is why I got charged regular price?
    I didn’t get any notifications for this promo and I’m sure I signed up for them. My husband just sent me a message about it and of course it’s to late. Any way you can link the promo announcements to the app, similar to how you have them posted on the side of the web page?

32. Jeassica

December 7, 2018 - 6:22 pm

I had placed an order yesterday. My credit will be applied? My loved one is in Louisiana. Just checking!

December 10, 2018 - 9:57 am

Hi Jessica – JPay is aware of the promotion not being live in Louisiana, so anyone in LA who purchased a stamp package last week will receive additional stamps this week. Thanks!

34. Jessica

December 7, 2018 - 5:50 pm

I just bought stamps and did not get my 10 percent discount. I’m in louisiana

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi June – If you purchased a stamp package for California last week, JPay will be crediting your account with stamps this week since the promotional pricing wasn’t displayed in that state. Thanks!

36. June R

December 7, 2018 - 4:58 pm

i called your customer service #and tried to purchase stamps via telephone to use the promotion of 10 % off and the customer service rep that i spoke to was extremely RUDE and said she was unable to provide the discount. I’m from California .why promote a deal if we are not able to have access to it.

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi Sabrina – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

38. sabrina hernandez

December 7, 2018 - 4:18 pm

I did not get my 10% percent off at checkout

December 7, 2018 - 2:12 pm

Hi Marilyn – JPay is no longer servicing Indiana with email. We suggest you reach out to the facility to get more information on the new vendor. Thanks!

40. MARILYN LAKES

December 7, 2018 - 2:07 pm

I NO LONGER SEE THE WERE I CAN PURCHASE STAMPS FOR MY SON HE IS IN THE INDIANA FACILITY I NEED TO GET EMAILS TO HIM AND LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY . COULD YOU PLEASE HELP

December 7, 2018 - 2:14 pm

Hello – The discount is giving at checkout, as the discounted amount is displayed. Thanks!

42. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:47 am

About your answer to David…the site says you’ll get your discount at checkout which it doesn’t do. So why are you not giving us the choice of our 10% money credited back on the credit or debit card used or the stamps. This is your error and as someone mentioned it feels like it’s always a scam. I’m going to take a screen shot and send this further because this is false advertising and it’s happened more than once.

43. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Why is it there is always some problem with every offer given and inmates receiving their mail? It’s too bad because this is a very good lifeline for a lot of inmates to stay connected

December 10, 2018 - 9:58 am

Hi Jennifer – Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

45. Jennifer Lutterbie

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Didn’t work once this week; no discounts applied.

December 10, 2018 - 9:59 am

Hello – Where is your loved one located? Thanks!

47. C Free

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Bought the 15 stamps and NO 10% discount was given.

December 7, 2018 - 11:37 am

Hi David – We apologize for the inconvenience and we’re aware of the issue. JPay will be crediting those in CA and LA who purchase stamp packages this week with additional free stamps. Thanks!

49. David

December 7, 2018 - 11:21 am

When are you going to fix the Calif. 10% off stamp packages. It still is not showing a discount. It was 4 days ago you said this would be fix. I’m being to think as one person put it, this is a scam. This discount ends at 9 pm tonight just in case you forgot.

December 7, 2018 - 11:38 am

Hi Trina – What state is your loved one located in? Thanks!

51. Trina

December 7, 2018 - 10:04 am

Tried Purchasing Stamps on 12/4-Today 12/7. System would not honor the 10% discount before hitting the confirmation Button. Contacted customer Support and they stated there wasn’t no way to honor this discount even though it’s being advertised on the site. I’ve tried to get the discount through the website and through app and there wasn’t a discount displayed for either before purchasing. Any Solution?

December 7, 2018 - 11:39 am

Hi Debra – Please email support@jpay.com or call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative who can ensure you get added to our mailing list. Thanks!

53. Debra Glenn

December 7, 2018 - 9:22 am

I signed up for alerts and deals but never get notified,

« Older Comments